Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Democrat

Why is Eritrea hostile to Tigray?

Post by Democrat » 14 May 2019, 09:53

Eritrea has been sabotaging Tigray. The people of Tigray seem not to understand what Eritreans have done to them. Tigray people should know that Eritreans were instrumental in killing some Tigreans in Gonder and other regions of the country. Eritrea has supported armed groups to overthrow TPLF. Eritrea has been working with Egypt to sabotage Ethiopia.

The people of Tigray do not care about Eritreans. They do not need them. The problem is when the Eritreans want to come to Ethiopia and they are hostile to Tigray and other Ethiopians. Eritreans should not be allowed to stay as long as they are hostile to Ethiopians or part of the population.

Tigray does not need Eritreans in the long run. They are anti-Tigray and it is not necessary to know why they are anti-Tigray. Tigray cannot feed it's enemies and should Eritreans to come to Tigray or Ethiopia. Tigray should close the border with Eritrea if it finds that it is not serving Tigray's best interest. The Federal Government cannot force Tigray the border. It is Tigray which sides what the fate of the people bordering Tigray will be. If they are hostile to Tigray, they have to be forced to leave and the border will be closed.

Democrat

Re: Why is Eritrea hostile to Tigray?

Post by Democrat » 14 May 2019, 10:02

This is a blessing in disguise. No Eritreans in Tigray's events. NO fake solidarity. Tigray should not allow Eritreans to come to Tigray as they are a problem. Eritreans deculturised from the main Tigray culture. Avoid them! They use Italian word in their songs as a sign of civilisation but destroys the whole message and makes the singers slaves not having respect to their language and culture.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 14 May 2019, 10:37

Qondaf Amharay mind your own business, go and fight one your ethnic Amhara Gojjam or shewa or Wollo. The north Tigray have the right to move anywhere in Tigray from Angareb river to Lemalimo hills to Alowuha melash to Red Sea Ras kasa hills to Asseb port.

Democrat

Post by Democrat » 14 May 2019, 10:47

Qondaf Hammassen, Geza Banda, Baria!
We know now that you are from cursed land Eritrea like the ISIS foot soldier tarique!
Eritreans should be repartiated to Akele Guozui!

Tigray should also repatriate those who sympathise with Eritrea as they are enemies.

Democrat

Post by Democrat » 14 May 2019, 18:42

Tigrayans still support Eritreans and Tigray has disciplined itself not to harm Eritreans unless they openy attack Tigrayans.
TPLF is accused by Tigrayans to be soft on Eritrea. All opposition groups and the ruling group in Tigray - TPLF do not
actively oppose Eritrea's anti-Tigray policy. This should change.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 14 May 2019, 18:48

:lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: Now stop that fight...would you?

sun

Post by sun » 14 May 2019, 18:50

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
14 May 2019, 10:37
Qondaf Amharay mind your own business, go and fight one your ethnic Amhara Gojjam or shewa or Wollo. The north Tigray have the right to move anywhere in Tigray from Angareb river to Lemalimo hills to Alowuha melash to Red Sea Ras kasa hills to Asseb port.
Obbo Halafi,

Why is this Qondaf baboon insulting Eritreans and all the others day and night as if he has no his own life and pretending to be a tigriyan and in the same of Tigriyans? Ysazinal ikko!
8)

Cowboy Humera

Post by Cowboy Humera » 15 May 2019, 00:42

The riverless Eritreans are jealous of my Tigrai's Awash River. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 15 May 2019, 00:51

Demon-rat, because you have become a dangerous infestation.

Democrat

Post by Democrat » 15 May 2019, 08:47

Zmeselo wrote:
15 May 2019, 00:51
Demon-rat, because you have become a dangerous infestation.
You Aretrans are stupid people? You are fascists. Such words should not be used against Tigrayns. You provoke only aggression against Eritrea and eritreans.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 15 May 2019, 10:33

Democrat

i have story for u TPLF and EPLF bought in their last one birr one lottery and both of them pray that they win .. both of them ask God to give them 100,000 dollar the figure it out that would set them for life.. so the ስለት set the waiting game started the next morning not 100,000 dollar but they find out they win the jackpot 100 million dollar so since EPLF are claim they are honest to the bone they only ask for 100,000 dollar saying that is what i ask and that is what i should get and expected that TPLF to do the same .. . but the smart TPLF TOOK 100 MILLION instead of 100,000 dollar he pray for ...

then EPLF so mad that TPLF took all the money EPLF START coming asking for money .. every time TPLF give him some money finally TPLF SAID that is enough i cant keep giving u .. you should stop coming for money .. then EPLF SAID in reality i should get 50 million dollar but i did not u took all the money .. so i should deserve to get my half .. at that time TPLF told him when u refused to get your half of your winning and give it to me.. at that time you forfeited all of your right ... all gift are finial .. u cant ask for your gift back

i hope you understand where the animosity coming now ....

tplf make Eritrean singpoor by denying them access to Ethiopian resources
tplf make them pay for their adventure in badme .. now they have one million army that do nothing wasting their time seating and reading ..
make them lose income from assab .. the Eritrean fought for assab income they thought they will seat and charge Ethiopian fee to export and import and live without working but tplf stop that when they move our national port to Djibouti

mollamo

Post by mollamo » 15 May 2019, 17:50

They all are the same to me. All of them feel inferoror in front of Amhara.