Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Democrat

Why are Guraghes collaborating with Eritreans: Eritreans and Guraghes were slaves !

Post by Democrat » 14 May 2019, 07:50

Many Guraghes have been collaborating with Eritreans. Eritreans living in Ethiopia have been collaborating with Guraghes. Bith Eritreans and Guraghes were exploited as slaves. The Eritreans were used as slaves by A.g.a.m.e.s in Tigray. The Guraghes were exported as slaves to Arabia by Amhara kings and feudal lords.

The Guraghes are poor and primitve, compared to other tribes in South Ethiopia. The Guraghes are pastoralists and feed themselves raw meat called "kitfo". They use false banan leaves as staple food ("Qocho"). They try to prove themselves as rich business people. But they are parasites exploiting Ethiopians. The Guraghe teach their children to get money. Guraghe children as young as 5 years are employed as shoe polishers in Addis Abeba. They are also employed as drug traffickers and as spies for the government in place.

As to Eritreans, they are anti-Ethiopia and have always depended on Tigrayans for their survival prior to being colonised by Italy. Both Eritreans and Guraghe tribe are anti-Ethiopia. They need Ethiopia only to exploit it and benefit themselves.

Most Guraghes are still working with Eritreans in the music industry. The Guraghe do not want to know that "Eritrea" is hostile to Ethiopia. Eritrean killed thousands of Ethiopian soldiers in cold blood. Eritreans deported thousands of Ethiopians confiscating their properties. And yet the Guraghes have been collaborating with Eritreans. Almost all the singers from Ethiopia working with Eritreans are Guraghes. The motive could be money.

Ethiopians should be aware of The Guraghe anti-Ethiopia agenda and try to stop it before it is late.

Selam/

Re: Why are Guraghes collaborating with Eritreans: Eritreans and Guraghes were slaves !

Post by Selam/ » 14 May 2019, 08:12

Woyane rat Halafi aka Democrat - If you had a fraction of the wisdom of those people that you are insulting, you wouldn’t be the hateful faithless propaganda machine that you’re right now. KIFU!

Democrat wrote:
14 May 2019, 07:50
Many Guraghes have been collaborating with Eritreans. Eritreans living in Ethiopia have been collaborating with Guraghes. Bith Eritreans and Guraghes were exploited as slaves. The Eritreans were used as slaves by A.g.a.m.e.s in Tigray. The Guraghes were exported as slaves to Arabia by Amhara kings and feudal lords.

The Guraghes are poor and primitve, compared to other tribes in South Ethiopia. The Guraghes are pastoralists and feed themselves raw meat called "kitfo". They use false banan leaves as staple food ("Qocho"). They try to prove themselves as rich business people. But they are parasites exploiting Ethiopians. The Guraghe teach their children to get money. Guraghe children as young as 5 years are employed as shoe polishers in Addis Abeba. They are also employed as drug traffickers and as spies for the government in place.

As to Eritreans, they are anti-Ethiopia and have always depended on Tigrayans for their survival prior to being colonised by Italy. Both Eritreans and Guraghe tribe are anti-Ethiopia. They need Ethiopia only to exploit it and benefit themselves.

Most Guraghes are still working with Eritreans in the music industry. The Guraghe do not want to know that "Eritrea" is hostile to Ethiopia. Eritrean killed thousands of Ethiopian soldiers in cold blood. Eritreans deported thousands of Ethiopians confiscating their properties. And yet the Guraghes have been collaborating with Eritreans. Almost all the singers from Ethiopia working with Eritreans are Guraghes. The motive could be money.

Ethiopians should be aware of The Guraghe anti-Ethiopia agenda and try to stop it before it is late.

Horus

Re: Why are Guraghes collaborating with Eritreans: Eritreans and Guraghes were slaves !

Post by Horus » 14 May 2019, 13:28

አላፊ መንገዲ መንገዱ ከጠፋበት ዘመን አልፏል ። መድረሻ የሌለው ደሞ መንገድ የለውም ። አንድ ነገር ግን አላፊ የገባው ይመስላል፤ ማለትም ጉራጌ የዘር ፖለቲካን የማፈራረስ ችሎታ እንዳለው።

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 14 May 2019, 15:53

Democrat wrote:
14 May 2019, 07:50

"Guraghes are primitive slaves, Amhara are savages, Oromos and Somalis are barbaric and don't belong to Ethiopia, Eritreans should be deported, Southern Nations should be sent back to where they came from"! So Tigrayans are civilized saints and are the only ones who can claim the ownership of Ethiopia!

Boy, you're suffering from a severe mental unsoundness. We advise you to talk to you doctor and ask them to refer you to see a psychiatrist. We don't want to be sued for non assistance of a person in danger.

Democrat

Post by Democrat » 14 May 2019, 16:17

To my brother Somaliman!
I am working on my knowledge of Ethiopia.If I said Somalis are barbaric, it should have been a slip of the pen or the tongue. I admie Somalis. I like their music. Thank you for being ready to help me. I am a healthy person trying to find solutions to the problem in Ethiopia.

I think Tigrayans have also their weakness. They could be devils and saints. They are devils to their enemies but angels to their allies. Any way, some of the points I mentioned are historically true about Somali invasion of South Ethiopia by Ahmed Gragn and Ottoman Turks. We could have different opinions about it.But in general, The Somali people in Ethiopia are for me patriots. They are Ethiopians, better than Oromos and Amharas.

We in Tigray like and support The Afari people, which are brothers and sisters to Somali people. Criticising a community is one thing. Hating them another. We criticise The Afar, but we do not hate them. Even we in Tigray do not criticise Afar peopel, we just see them as our brother and sisters. We help them improve their situation.

AbyssiniaLady

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 14 May 2019, 16:53

The Gurage, Halaba and Hadiya, the first ethnic minorities in Ethiopia that will be swallowed up by Oromo's, they are very vulnerable.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 14 May 2019, 18:48

Woyane rat - If you open your heart and mind and accept all tribes equally, you wouldn’t be such a miserable, disgusting and shameless person. Somaliman got your skinny as$ on time. Get down and l!ck his toes since that is where you belong. But make sure to wear a tongue guard because Somalis hate to see people drooling. KIFU!
Democrat wrote:
14 May 2019, 16:17
To my brother Somaliman!
I am working on my knowledge of Ethiopia.If I said Somalis are barbaric, it should have been a slip of the pen or the tongue. I admie Somalis. I like their music. Thank you for being ready to help me. I am a healthy person trying to find solutions to the problem in Ethiopia.

I think Tigrayans have also their weakness. They could be devils and saints. They are devils to their enemies but angels to their allies. Any way, some of the points I mentioned are historically true about Somali invasion of South Ethiopia by Ahmed Gragn and Ottoman Turks. We could have different opinions about it.But in general, The Somali people in Ethiopia are for me patriots. They are Ethiopians, better than Oromos and Amharas.

We in Tigray like and support The Afari people, which are brothers and sisters to Somali people. Criticising a community is one thing. Hating them another. We criticise The Afar, but we do not hate them. Even we in Tigray do not criticise Afar peopel, we just see them as our brother and sisters. We help them improve their situation.