Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Senior Member
Posts: 12324
Joined: 19 Oct 2013, 19:34

ብሔርተኞች ኢትዮጵያን ይቅርታ ይጠይቁ !! የሽዋስ አሰፋ

Post by Horus » 13 May 2019, 23:48


Misraq
Member+
Posts: 6921
Joined: 27 Sep 2009, 19:43
Location: Zemunda

Re: ብሔርተኞች ኢትዮጵያን ይቅርታ ይጠይቁ !! የሽዋስ አሰፋ

Post by Misraq » 14 May 2019, 00:03

He is a weyanne mole that was inserted in semayawi party to divide it in to two and distroy it in the process. He is aiming this now on amhara behertegnet.

By the way he is a tigre immigrant who grow up in amhara. No wander he got his association, the likes of birhanu nega and madebo

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 20234
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: ብሔርተኞች ኢትዮጵያን ይቅርታ ይጠይቁ !! የሽዋስ አሰፋ

Post by Ethoash » 14 May 2019, 00:35

i dont mind asking forgiveness to those Ethiopians but can u tell me who r those Ethiopians do u mean the amhara?

Horus
Senior Member
Posts: 12324
Joined: 19 Oct 2013, 19:34

Re: ብሔርተኞች ኢትዮጵያን ይቅርታ ይጠይቁ !! የሽዋስ አሰፋ

Post by Horus » 14 May 2019, 00:58

Ethiopians are now operating at the level of ideas and intelligence. This is Justice Party is founded on Ideas. ኢዜማ የዘር ፓርቲ ሳይሆን የሃሳብ ፓርቲ ነው። if you don't like the ideas of this party, let us see your reasonable analysis and objection to its ideas.

That is when people take seriously.

Example: We now have a major national political party that is founded and driven by THE PHILOSOPHY OF ETHIOPIANISM !! Let us see if one tribal incomplete thinker poses a serious challenge to this philosophy !!!


We also now have a political party that is founded on A COMBINATION AND INTEGRATION MULTIDIVERSE IDEAS. This is a definite sign of the maturity, sophistication and thinking ability of our current political activists and practitioners.

Ideas are tools. We invent ideas, thought, methods, and skills as a repertoire of our personal and social competence.

The ability to combine a diverse set of ideas and skills into a single system of functional tools and strategies to produce breakthrough solutions to intractable problems is the sign of superior intelligence on the part of problem solvers.

People do not form an association or organize a political party to become liberals, socialists or conservatives. The entertainment of ideology is not the purpose or the mission of a person or a party. The Ethiopian Agenda is the purpose of an Ethiopian and the purpose of EZEMA. And people use liberal, socialist or other ideas to achieve their agenda. And, the more diverse and multi-functional the tools the more efficient and accurate the tool user. We are now entering the world of intelligent persons !!!

Ideas are tools. Ideology is a skill. Destination, a purpose what guides the person and the party- that is the Ethiopian Agenda. Every motive, knowledge, ideology and action is meant to serve that single purpose THE ETHIOPIAN AGENDA !!
Last edited by Horus on 14 May 2019, 01:04, edited 1 time in total.

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 20234
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: ብሔርተኞች ኢትዮጵያን ይቅርታ ይጠይቁ !! የሽዋስ አሰፋ

Post by Ethoash » 14 May 2019, 01:03

hororor

the question is very simple how come 324 representative are all are Amhara .. i know it is not about one ethnic but one thinking power.. if that the case u choice all amhara because the rest of ethnic have no idea or they have no new idea is that the justification

hoororor

u like it or not the ECM will fail big time . for sure with in two years Dr. Birr will start new party this time he will learn his lesson and will start one political party based on representative democracy..where each and every ehtnic will come and vote what they wen..

Horus
Senior Member
Posts: 12324
Joined: 19 Oct 2013, 19:34

Re: ብሔርተኞች ኢትዮጵያን ይቅርታ ይጠይቁ !! የሽዋስ አሰፋ

Post by Horus » 14 May 2019, 01:19

Tribal entrepreneurs must ask for apology because they caused Ethiopian disunity, disorder, instability, and insecurity at the national and state level. Ethiopia is near a failed state because of your tribal destructive and stupid agenda of nationcide and statecide.

Tribal voodoos must ask for apology from Ethiopian society because been they are vectors of authoritarianism, injustice and killers of human liberty and freedom.

They must ask for apology because they are the cause of poverty, ignorance and disease in such a way that the prevent the people from economic engagement, learning and seeking health and well being. Tribal idiots are cause of Ethiopian social collapse.

These tribal gugus need to ask for apology because they are the enemies of cultural creativity, innovation, ecological balance and spiritual harmony of the people within themselves and with their natural world.

Tribal cancers must remove their dark omen from the Ethiopian universe !!1
Last edited by Horus on 14 May 2019, 13:53, edited 1 time in total.


Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 20234
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: ብሔርተኞች ኢትዮጵያን ይቅርታ ይጠይቁ !! የሽዋስ አሰፋ

Post by Ethoash » 14 May 2019, 12:48

hororor

እንደው ስትሽከረከር ትወላለህ እንጂ እቁጩን ማን ኢትዬዽይዊ ማን ደግሞ ኢትዬዽያዊ ሆኖ ነው አንዱ ለአንዱ ይቅርታ የሚያቀርበው። ለምሳሌ እኔ አፋን ኦሮምኛ ባወራ እኔ ብሕርተኛ ነው የምባለው ውይስ ኢትዬዽያዊ ነው የምባለው።

ያልገባህ ነገር ቢኖር ዲፎልት default የሚባል ነገር አለ። ለምሳሌ ቡና ቤት ብና ስታዝ ዲፎልት default አላቸው ብና ስጡኝ ብቻ ካልክ ጠቁር ቡና ምንም ያልገባበት ይስጡሀል ታድያ እኔ ደግሞ ቡና ውስጥ ወተት ጨምሩልኝ ልል እችላለሁ ። ሌላው ደግሞ ስኳር። ሌላው ደግሞ ጨው ወዘት ።።። ታድያ ሁሉም ቡናዎች ናቸው የትኛውም ከየትኛውም አይበልጠም እንዳንተ ያለው ገገማ ተነስቶ ቡና ማለት ምንም ያልገባበት ነው ትል ይሆናል ያ እብድ ሪልቡል ደግሞ የቡና ልዑል ቅቤ በቡና ነው ሊልህ ይቻላል ። የፈለገው ይሁን እኔ ቡናዬን በውተጥ በመጠጣቴ ላንተ ይቅርታ የማቀርብበት ጉዳይ የለም ግን ቤቴ ከመጣህ ያለውተት እስጥሀለው እኔም ቤት ህ ስመጣ ወተት ህን ገዝተህ ጠብቀኝ። እኔኮን አላበድኩም አልመጣም ያአንተ ቤት ቅቤህን አዘጋጅ ለሪልቡል ።።። ሁላችንንም በዚህ ከተስማማን ማን ነው እውነትኛ ቆፍጣና ቡና እያልን አንጣላም
Last edited by Ethoash on 14 May 2019, 13:20, edited 1 time in total.

Horus
Senior Member
Posts: 12324
Joined: 19 Oct 2013, 19:34

Re: ብሔርተኞች ኢትዮጵያን ይቅርታ ይጠይቁ !! የሽዋስ አሰፋ

Post by Horus » 14 May 2019, 13:02

ኢቶአሽ
አንተኮ ትግሬኛ እንጂ ኦሮሞኛ ተናጋሪ አይደለህም፣ አትደበቅ !

sun
Member
Posts: 3946
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: ብሔርተኞች ኢትዮጵያን ይቅርታ ይጠይቁ !! የሽዋስ አሰፋ

Post by sun » 14 May 2019, 13:15

Horus wrote:
13 May 2019, 23:48
Hmm... 8)
He is right because all of those filthy extremist Amhara and Wuragacce camouflaged racist parrots who invented extremism and oppressed the good Ethiopian nations and nationalities and through that ugly savage behaior brought beautiful Mamma Ethiopia slowly but surely to its death bed MUST APOLOGIZE right now when the Sun is still shining and luckily the Mamma is being salvaged by the egalitarian and democratic Qeerro Lions standing ready and guarding the well being and positive development of the Mamma, with out any question being asked. :P

Kiss my Dogs big brown boots
And then go and eat raw Godarre roots!
:P

sun
Member
Posts: 3946
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: ብሔርተኞች ኢትዮጵያን ይቅርታ ይጠይቁ !! የሽዋስ አሰፋ

Post by sun » 14 May 2019, 13:22

Horus wrote:
13 May 2019, 23:48
Hmm... 8)
He is right because all of those filthy extremist Amhara and Wuragacce camouflaged racist parrots who invented extremism and oppressed the good Ethiopian nations and nationalities and through that ugly savage behaior brought beautiful Mamma Ethiopia slowly but surely to its death bed MUST APOLOGIZE right now when the Sun is still shining and luckily the Mamma is being salvaged by the egalitarian and democratic Qeerro Lions standing ready and guarding the well being and positive development of the Mamma, with out any question being asked. :P

Kiss my Dogs big brown boots
And then go and eat raw Godarre roots!
:P

Tog Wajale
Member
Posts: 1463
Joined: 23 Dec 2017, 07:23

Re: ብሔርተኞች ኢትዮጵያን ይቅርታ ይጠይቁ !! የሽዋስ አሰፋ

Post by Tog Wajale » 14 May 2019, 13:25

Tebettabba Galla 《Horus 》:--- Listen To This Eloquent Magnificent Orator Philosopher Dr. Yoseph Yitna.

Last edited by Tog Wajale on 14 May 2019, 13:27, edited 1 time in total.

sun
Member
Posts: 3946
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: ብሔርተኞች ኢትዮጵያን ይቅርታ ይጠይቁ !! የሽዋስ አሰፋ

Post by sun » 14 May 2019, 13:26

sun wrote:
14 May 2019, 13:22
Horus wrote:
13 May 2019, 23:48
Hmm... 8)

Liar, liar, liar
Your tattered old pants are constantly on the fire! :mrgreen:

Horus
Senior Member
Posts: 12324
Joined: 19 Oct 2013, 19:34

Re: ብሔርተኞች ኢትዮጵያን ይቅርታ ይጠይቁ !! የሽዋስ አሰፋ

Post by Horus » 14 May 2019, 13:57

የዘረኞች ተልባ በሆረስ ምጣድ ላይ ሲንጣጣ !!! ያለም ጉዶች ?

banebris2013
Member
Posts: 268
Joined: 09 Apr 2013, 20:53

Re: ብሔርተኞች ኢትዮጵያን ይቅርታ ይጠይቁ !! የሽዋስ አሰፋ

Post by banebris2013 » 14 May 2019, 14:20

Horus wrote:
14 May 2019, 00:58
Ethiopians are now operating at the level of ideas and intelligence. This is Justice Party is founded on Ideas. ኢዜማ የዘር ፓርቲ ሳይሆን የሃሳብ ፓርቲ ነው። if you don't like the ideas of this party, let us see your reasonable analysis and objection to its ideas.

That is when people take seriously.

Example: We now have a major national political party that is founded and driven by THE PHILOSOPHY OF ETHIOPIANISM !! Let us see if one tribal incomplete thinker poses a serious challenge to this philosophy !!!


We also now have a political party that is founded on A COMBINATION AND INTEGRATION MULTIDIVERSE IDEAS. This is a definite sign of the maturity, sophistication and thinking ability of our current political activists and practitioners.

Ideas are tools. We invent ideas, thought, methods, and skills as a repertoire of our personal and social competence.

The ability to combine a diverse set of ideas and skills into a single system of functional tools and strategies to produce breakthrough solutions to intractable problems is the sign of superior intelligence on the part of problem solvers.

People do not form an association or organize a political party to become liberals, socialists or conservatives. The entertainment of ideology is not the purpose or the mission of a person or a party. The Ethiopian Agenda is the purpose of an Ethiopian and the purpose of EZEMA. And people use liberal, socialist or other ideas to achieve their agenda. And, the more diverse and multi-functional the tools the more efficient and accurate the tool user. We are now entering the world of intelligent persons !!!

Ideas are tools. Ideology is a skill. Destination, a purpose what guides the person and the party- that is the Ethiopian Agenda. Every motive, knowledge, ideology and action is meant to serve that single purpose THE ETHIOPIAN AGENDA !!
Horus,
The issue with current Ethiopia is that we all do not have the same Ethiopia in mind due to the past. It is a good start to have different opinions as to what type of new Ethiopia we are going to build. Whichever it will be, the vote winning group will shape the new Ethiopia.

Democrat
Member
Posts: 574
Joined: 18 Jan 2019, 00:19

Re: ብሔርተኞች ኢትዮጵያን ይቅርታ ይጠይቁ !! የሽዋስ አሰፋ

Post by Democrat » 14 May 2019, 15:40

This the wrong end of the stick. You should provide equality and security to all ethnic groups. Otherwise they will secde from Ethiopia, which a hell to many of the ethnic groups like the Oromo, Sidama, the Nilothic. Among all ethnic groups, The Tigrayans enjoyed a relative freedom therough history. The people of Agaw, Oromo, Sidama, Somali, Afar were treated as subhuman by Amhara elites. It is The Amhara elites who ask the leaders of the ethnic groups to pardon for the horrifying oppression and exploitation. The Amhara elites were acting like slave owners.

Still Ethiopia is dominated by amhara as Amharic the working language where people have to listen to Amharic music or news if they open their televisionor radio. The Amharic language is used to spread amhara culture and supermacy, which many oppose to and resent. The Amhara are primitive and are superstitious. Amharas are not even christians as you could tell tfrom their face and expressions. Thye are too unchristian and use balck magic along side christianity. Their language of religion lack the language of civilised communities.

In short, the Amhara should ask the oppressed people of Ethiopia's ethnic groups and should pay compensation for uprooting many Oromos and Sidamas and Somalis. The Amharic language should not be the working language in Ethiopia. Ethiopia as primitive as Kenya or Nigeria. If Nigeria and Kenya use English as a working language, so should Ethiopia.

AbyssiniaLady
Member
Posts: 2306
Joined: 04 Feb 2007, 05:44

Re: ብሔርተኞች ኢትዮጵያን ይቅርታ ይጠይቁ !! የሽዋስ አሰፋ

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 14 May 2019, 16:34

Democrat wrote:
14 May 2019, 15:40
This the wrong end of the stick. You should provide equality and security to all ethnic groups. Otherwise they will secde from Ethiopia, which a hell to many of the ethnic groups like the Oromo, Sidama, the Nilothic. Among all ethnic groups, The Tigrayans enjoyed a relative freedom therough history. The people of Agaw, Oromo, Sidama, Somali, Afar were treated as subhuman by Amhara elites. It is The Amhara elites who ask the leaders of the ethnic groups to pardon for the horrifying oppression and exploitation. The Amhara elites were acting like slave owners.

Still Ethiopia is dominated by amhara as Amharic the working language where people have to listen to Amharic music or news if they open their televisionor radio. The Amharic language is used to spread amhara culture and supermacy, which many oppose to and resent. The Amhara are primitive and are superstitious. Amharas are not even christians as you could tell tfrom their face and expressions. Thye are too unchristian and use balck magic along side christianity. Their language of religion lack the language of civilised communities.

In short, the Amhara should ask the oppressed people of Ethiopia's ethnic groups and should pay compensation for uprooting many Oromos and Sidamas and Somalis. The Amharic language should not be the working language in Ethiopia. Ethiopia as primitive as Kenya or Nigeria. If Nigeria and Kenya use English as a working language, so should Ethiopia.


As usual, you are talking nonsense, Nobody ever treated Somalis as subhuman and that's why the second largest region in Ethiopia is and has historically been exclusively inhabited by Somalis.

DefendTheTruth
Member
Posts: 2289
Joined: 08 Mar 2014, 16:32

Re: ብሔርተኞች ኢትዮጵያን ይቅርታ ይጠይቁ !! የሽዋስ አሰፋ

Post by DefendTheTruth » 14 May 2019, 17:04

Horus wrote:
14 May 2019, 00:58
Ethiopians are now operating at the level of ideas and intelligence. This is Justice Party is founded on Ideas. ኢዜማ የዘር ፓርቲ ሳይሆን የሃሳብ ፓርቲ ነው። if you don't like the ideas of this party, let us see your reasonable analysis and objection to its ideas.

That is when people take seriously.

Example: We now have a major national political party that is founded and driven by THE PHILOSOPHY OF ETHIOPIANISM !! Let us see if one tribal incomplete thinker poses a serious challenge to this philosophy !!!


We also now have a political party that is founded on A COMBINATION AND INTEGRATION MULTIDIVERSE IDEAS. This is a definite sign of the maturity, sophistication and thinking ability of our current political activists and practitioners.

Ideas are tools. We invent ideas, thought, methods, and skills as a repertoire of our personal and social competence.

The ability to combine a diverse set of ideas and skills into a single system of functional tools and strategies to produce breakthrough solutions to intractable problems is the sign of superior intelligence on the part of problem solvers.

People do not form an association or organize a political party to become liberals, socialists or conservatives. The entertainment of ideology is not the purpose or the mission of a person or a party. The Ethiopian Agenda is the purpose of an Ethiopian and the purpose of EZEMA. And people use liberal, socialist or other ideas to achieve their agenda. And, the more diverse and multi-functional the tools the more efficient and accurate the tool user. We are now entering the world of intelligent persons !!!

Ideas are tools. Ideology is a skill. Destination, a purpose what guides the person and the party- that is the Ethiopian Agenda. Every motive, knowledge, ideology and action is meant to serve that single purpose THE ETHIOPIAN AGENDA !!
After you failed to define the meaning of "System" that you jumped on before you knew its true meaning, you will also fail now to define the meaning of "Justice". Go and prove me wrong!

Whom do you think you may impress when you arbiterarily scribble something which doesn't even make sense, Mr. Multidiversity?

sun
Member
Posts: 3946
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: ብሔርተኞች ኢትዮጵያን ይቅርታ ይጠይቁ !! የሽዋስ አሰፋ

Post by sun » 14 May 2019, 19:12

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
14 May 2019, 16:34
Democrat wrote:
14 May 2019, 15:40
This the wrong end of the stick. You should provide equality and security to all ethnic groups. Otherwise they will secde from Ethiopia, which a hell to many of the ethnic groups like the Oromo, Sidama, the Nilothic. Among all ethnic groups, The Tigrayans enjoyed a relative freedom therough history. The people of Agaw, Oromo, Sidama, Somali, Afar were treated as subhuman by Amhara elites. It is The Amhara elites who ask the leaders of the ethnic groups to pardon for the horrifying oppression and exploitation. The Amhara elites were acting like slave owners.

Still Ethiopia is dominated by amhara as Amharic the working language where people have to listen to Amharic music or news if they open their televisionor radio. The Amharic language is used to spread amhara culture and supermacy, which many oppose to and resent. The Amhara are primitive and are superstitious. Amharas are not even christians as you could tell tfrom their face and expressions. Thye are too unchristian and use balck magic along side christianity. Their language of religion lack the language of civilised communities.

In short, the Amhara should ask the oppressed people of Ethiopia's ethnic groups and should pay compensation for uprooting many Oromos and Sidamas and Somalis. The Amharic language should not be the working language in Ethiopia. Ethiopia as primitive as Kenya or Nigeria. If Nigeria and Kenya use English as a working language, so should Ethiopia.


As usual, you are talking nonsense, Nobody ever treated Somalis as subhuman and that's why the second largest region in Ethiopia is and has historically been exclusively inhabited by Somalis.
hmm... :P

If your fairy tale is to be believed, then why was it that Somalis have been fighting successive Amara governments for centuries non stop? Just for the fun of it because there is nothing other to do?
:lol: :lol:

"Ye wegga biresaa yetewegga airesam" yibalaal ikko. Somalis deserve BIG, LOUD TIMELY APOLOGY with enough compensation both in kind and cash. Araat Nexxib!

Horus
Senior Member
Posts: 12324
Joined: 19 Oct 2013, 19:34

Re: ብሔርተኞች ኢትዮጵያን ይቅርታ ይጠይቁ !! የሽዋስ አሰፋ

Post by Horus » 14 May 2019, 22:41

DDT,

I am not your educator; you can go define 'system' and 'justice' yourself. If you have an iota of brain in your head argue against my point. If you cannot understand it, bad luck - you should have done your education. I did not post comments for you and don't read my posts. Get it?

Post Reply