Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
yaballo

PHOTO: "አቶ እጅጉ ስመኘው የቅማንት ኮሚቴ አባል እና ሰብሳቢ በጎንደር ከተማ በጥይት ተደብድበው ተገድለዋል።"የፅንፈኛው አብን አማራሮች እንዲመረመሩ ጥያቀ ቀረበ (graphic)።

Post by yaballo » 13 May 2019, 22:17

1) - PHOTO (graphic): "አቶ እጅጉ ስመኘው የቅማንት ኮሚቴ አባል እና ሰብሳቢ በጎንደር ከተማ በጥይት ተደብድበው ተገድለዋል።"የፅንፈኛው አብን አማራሮችና እንዲመረመሩ ጥያቀ ቀረበ። (May 13, 2019).

2) - photo: Qimant activists demand ABIN leaders to be investigated for multiple acts of genocide on Benishangule-Gumuze, Qimant, etc, peoples ..

"ኢትዮጲያዊነት አሁን ይታያል ... እኚ ሰወች ወንጀለኞች ናቸዉ ... ለህግ ይቅረቡልን የምትሉ ሼር በማደረግ ግዴታችንን እንወጣ." (Qimant activists, May 5, 2019).

3) - Meanwhile on the recent massacre of the 'Shanqila' children & women of Gumuze, activists & Kilil government implicate ABIN leaders & ask the so called 'Federal government of Ethiopia' to investigate the Amhara regional government, ABIN leaders, etc.

<< የቆዳ ቀለምን አይቶ የማያዳላ ጌታ በጅምላ ለተጨፈጨፉት "[deleted]" ህጻናት ይፈርዳል!

ጉሙዝ ሰው አይደለምን? ጉሙዝ ከሰውነት ውሀ ልኮች አንፃር ተመዝኖ የሰው ስንት ስንተኛ ሆኖ ተገኘ? ህጻናትን እና አሮጊቶችን በጥይት ቆልቶ "ገዳዬን" የሚያቅራራ የጨነገፈ ትውልድስ እንዴት አበቀልን? እራሳቸውን መከላከል የማይችሉ ህጻናትን እና ሴቶችን በጅምላ መጨፍጨፍ ጀግንነት አይደለም! ውርደትን እንጂ ክብርን አያመጣም። ዘረኞቹ የኢትዮጵያ ሚዲያዎች ስነልቦናቹ የማን እንደሆነ ጠንቅቀን እናውቃለን። የምስኪኖች ደም ወደአምላካቸው ይጣራል። የቆዳ ቀለምን፣ ዘርን፣ አይቶ የማያዳላው አምላክም ይፈርዳል። መንግስት ከስልጣኑ አንጻር እየመተረ እና እየለካ እንጂ ለህግ መረጋገጥ ብሎ የሚወስደው እርምጃ ያለ አይመስልም።
የአማራ ክልል መንግስትም ከስርአት አልባ ታጣቂዎች እና አብን ከሚባል የናዚ ቡድን ጋር በጥቅሻ እየተነጋገረ ዘግናኝ ድርጊቶች ከተፈጸሙ በሁዋላ የአዞ እምባውን ማንባት ቀጥሎዋል። ሁሉም የእጁን የሚያገኝበት ግዜ እሩቅ አይሆንም። ይሄን ጭፍጨፋ እና የጉሙዝ ህዝብ ላይ የሚደረገውን የዘረኝነት ማንቁዋሸሽ ለአለም እናጋልጣለን። ጥቁርነትን በዚ ደረጃ የምትጸየፍ ሀገር በአፍሪካ መድረክም ቦታ ሊኖራት አይገባም!>>

Last edited by yaballo on 13 May 2019, 23:14, edited 1 time in total.

Masud
Member+

Re: PHOTO: "አቶ እጅጉ ስመኘው የቅማንት ኮሚቴ አባል እና ሰብሳቢ በጎንደር ከተማ በጥይት ተደብድበው ተገድለዋል።"የፅንፈኛው አብን አማራሮችና እንዲመረመሩ ጥያቀ ቀረበ (graphic)።

Post by Masud » 13 May 2019, 23:04

This is totally unacceptable and may lead the country to chaos. If ABN tries to promote its political objectives through killing, others will start defending themselves and taking revenge action. This leads to another White and Red Terror in Ethiopia.

Abaymado

Re: PHOTO: "አቶ እጅጉ ስመኘው የቅማንት ኮሚቴ አባል እና ሰብሳቢ በጎንደር ከተማ በጥይት ተደብድበው ተገድለዋል።"የፅንፈኛው አብን አማራሮች እንዲመረመሩ ጥያቀ ቀረበ (graphic)።

Post by Abaymado » 13 May 2019, 23:55

እንደተሰማው የተኩስ ልውውጥ ነበር: ሟች የታጠቀ እንደነበርና ሁለት ሰዎች እንዳቆሰለ ተገልፅዋል! እንዚህ ሰዎች እስክታተቁ ምን ይጠብቃሉ!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: PHOTO: "አቶ እጅጉ ስመኘው የቅማንት ኮሚቴ አባል እና ሰብሳቢ በጎንደር ከተማ በጥይት ተደብድበው ተገድለዋል።"የፅንፈኛው አብን አማራሮች እንዲመረመሩ ጥያቀ ቀረበ (graphic)።

Post by Ethoash » 14 May 2019, 01:00

ebola

what happened to you Mrs. Misraq try to derail your tread and he look like he is succeeding.... dont mind him Mrs. Misraq i understand it he is from South so this news supposed to be near and dear to him.. anyhow ... this issue burn me up why would Dr. Abiy arrest the president Abdi Illey for killing the amhara .. Dr. Abiy if he doesnt want start problem with the Amhara then he should released Abdi when the amhara ask him why he should to them ...the Amhara first must give up their own criminals before they talk about Abdi illey

to tell u the truth everyone getting their own hand the Southern region was highly developed under golden and 100 billion dollar investment /// how the Southern national and nationality thanking the golden by saying land garp ... now the same buda Amhara who where fighting to stop development in Southern region now they want to exploit them instead.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 14 May 2019, 11:33

Anyone who aligns with the TPLF thieves and, burn farm animals and defenseless farmers,would ultimately face the justice of his own making. The fanos should hunt down all and every single wanna be bandas and give them the hell they are raining on to others. It is just a matter of time, otherwise the TPLF financed and trained killers will be nullified.

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 14 May 2019, 13:15

OLF through ONN, IFLO through OMN and TPLF through Dimtsi Weyanne have also invested in Qmant disturbance helping, training, financing and giving it media propoganda. But all their investment is draining to the toilet thanks to the Fano and the Amhara liyu Hayl. They even tried to use Ethiopian Defense Force to support the cause. It did not work.

Their frustration is visible when their investment is nabbed just like the above news.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 14 May 2019, 13:28

yaballo wrote:
14 May 2019, 00:37
Ante ye shanqilla boy aka my brother....
You forgot to put “shanqilla” in quotation mark this time. How dumber woyane rats can be?

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 14 May 2019, 13:35

Dumbass woyane rat - The Somalis would hunt down and kill the woyane stooge Abdi Illey if he is released. He will never see daylight again to begin with.
Ethoash wrote:
14 May 2019, 01:00
ebola

what happened to you Mrs. Misraq try to derail your tread and he look like he is succeeding.... dont mind him Mrs. Misraq i understand it he is from South so this news supposed to be near and dear to him.. anyhow ... this issue burn me up why would Dr. Abiy arrest the president Abdi Illey for killing the amhara .. Dr. Abiy if he doesnt want start problem with the Amhara then he should released Abdi when the amhara ask him why he should to them ...the Amhara first must give up their own criminals before they talk about Abdi illey

to tell u the truth everyone getting their own hand the Southern region was highly developed under golden and 100 billion dollar investment /// how the Southern national and nationality thanking the golden by saying land garp ... now the same buda Amhara who where fighting to stop development in Southern region now they want to exploit them instead.

sun

Post by sun » 14 May 2019, 14:22

yaballo wrote:
13 May 2019, 22:17
1) - PHOTO (graphic): "አቶ እጅጉ ስመኘው የቅማንት ኮሚቴ አባል እና ሰብሳቢ በጎንደር ከተማ በጥይት ተደብድበው ተገድለዋል።"የፅንፈኛው አብን አማራሮችና እንዲመረመሩ ጥያቀ ቀረበ። (May 13, 2019).

2) - photo: Qimant activists demand ABIN leaders to be investigated for multiple acts of genocide on Benishangule-Gumuze, Qimant, etc, peoples ..

"ኢትዮጲያዊነት አሁን ይታያል ... እኚ ሰወች ወንጀለኞች ናቸዉ ... ለህግ ይቅረቡልን የምትሉ ሼር በማደረግ ግዴታችንን እንወጣ." (Qimant activists, May 5, 2019).

3) - Meanwhile on the recent massacre of the 'Shanqila' children & women of Gumuze, activists & Kilil government implicate ABIN leaders & ask the so called 'Federal government of Ethiopia' to investigate the Amhara regional government, ABIN leaders, etc.

ጉሙዝ ሰው አይደለምን? ጉሙዝ ከሰውነት ውሀ ልኮች አንፃር ተመዝኖ የሰው ስንት ስንተኛ ሆኖ ተገኘ? ህጻናትን እና አሮጊቶችን በጥይት ቆልቶ "ገዳዬን" የሚያቅራራ የጨነገፈ ትውልድስ እንዴት አበቀልን? እራሳቸውን መከላከል የማይችሉ ህጻናትን እና ሴቶችን በጅምላ መጨፍጨፍ ጀግንነት አይደለም! ውርደትን እንጂ ክብርን አያመጣም። ዘረኞቹ የኢትዮጵያ ሚዲያዎች ስነልቦናቹ የማን እንደሆነ ጠንቅቀን እናውቃለን። የምስኪኖች ደም ወደአምላካቸው ይጣራል። የቆዳ ቀለምን፣ ዘርን፣ አይቶ የማያዳላው አምላክም ይፈርዳል። መንግስት ከስልጣኑ አንጻር እየመተረ እና እየለካ እንጂ ለህግ መረጋገጥ ብሎ የሚወስደው እርምጃ ያለ አይመስልም።
የአማራ ክልል መንግስትም ከስርአት አልባ ታጣቂዎች እና አብን ከሚባል የናዚ ቡድን ጋር በጥቅሻ እየተነጋገረ ዘግናኝ ድርጊቶች ከተፈጸሙ በሁዋላ የአዞ እምባውን ማንባት ቀጥሎዋል። ሁሉም የእጁን የሚያገኝበት ግዜ እሩቅ አይሆንም። ይሄን ጭፍጨፋ እና የጉሙዝ ህዝብ ላይ የሚደረገውን የዘረኝነት ማንቁዋሸሽ ለአለም እናጋልጣለን። ጥቁርነትን በዚ ደረጃ የምትጸየፍ ሀገር በአፍሪካ መድረክም ቦታ ሊኖራት አይገባም!>>
Hmm.... :|

R.I.P. The violent death of any human being let alone the death of a human being from a region that happens to be the birth place of the human species is nothing but big tragedy, to say the least. Self protection and security needs to be one of the top priorities in such conflict ridden areas so as to not becoming convenient sitting ducks for small and big roaming war lords.

For me and my enlightened friends the color the general beauty and originality of our Benishangul Gomuz people is amazing and mind boggling to say the least and positively stated. I love their color and their beautiful physical profiles that are genuinely African, original, dignified and Pharahonic, to say the least.

“No race can prosper till it learns that there is as much dignity in tilling a fields as in writing a poems.” ~Booker T. :P

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 14 May 2019, 14:31

Selam/ wrote:
14 May 2019, 13:35
Dumbass woyane rat - The Somalis would hunt down and kill the woyane stooge Abdi Illey if he is released. He will never see daylight again to begin with.
Ethoash wrote:
u hate Abdi Illey because he stop the Amhara expansionist .... only fool think Abdi Illey in jail for safe keeping .. u must be one idiot .. it is not the government job to arrest citizen for safe keeping ... Abdi Illey should be protected his freedom while out in open .. no body should treated his safety if we agree we r living in peaceful nation where the law are respect ... no body should touch Abdi Illey if anyone have problem they should come to court four point. this is not only about Abdi Illey but justice and principle u should not give in to those terrorist who telling u if u released Abdi Illey they going to kill him . who the fk they r ... u touch one of us u touch all of us.. i dont even like Abdi Illey but this is not who i like or not who i dont like even if government arrested u mr. Selam i would have said the same thing even so the society would have been better of from having idiot people running around .... i cant believe how dumb and idiot u r... u should be deserved to be arrested

anyhow Abdi Illey improved Somali economy 4000 times. instead of running his mouth he join the golden to build his state he did great job he even managed to get the oil .. guess what before him... the terrorist killed the Chinese to stop the oil coming out .. but our Abdi Illey said we going to share the oil with Ethiopia what did he get in return jail... Abdi Illey were teaching his people to be more Ethiopian even so they were pro TPLF they where in the Ethiopianism they were very strong Ethiopianism who did that no other then Abdi Illey .. yes he might not be well educated or well spoken but he have traditional wisdom .... i will give my life .. if u compere the Amhara state even Coffee producing oromo the Somali state is 1000% better of

just look the women they r really understood the value of progress they were truly thankful unlike the buda and the donkey

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 14 May 2019, 14:43

I am pushy but not nosey like woyane rats who interfere in other people’s internal affairs. I am not from that region and don’t give a sh!t about Abdi Illey. His own people rightly hate him. KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:
14 May 2019, 14:31
Selam/ wrote:
14 May 2019, 13:35
Ethoash wrote:
u hate Abdi Illey because he stop the Amhara expansionist .... only fool think Abdi Illey in jail for safe keeping .. u must be one idiot .. it is not the government job to arrest citizen for safe keeping ... Abdi Illey should be protected his freedom while out in open .. no body should treated his safety if we agree we r living in peaceful nation where the law are respect ... no body should touch Abdi Illey if anyone have problem they should come to court four point. this is not only about Abdi Illey but justice and principle u should not give in to those terrorist who telling u if u released Abdi Illey they going to kill him . who the fk they r ... u touch one of us u touch all of us.. i dont even like Abdi Illey but this is not who i like or not who i dont like even if government arrested u mr. Selam i would have said the same thing even so the society would have been better of from having idiot people running around .... i cant believe how dumb and idiot u r... u should be deserved to be arrested

anyhow Abdi Illey improved Somali economy 4000 times. instead of running his mouth he join the golden to build his state he did great job he even managed to get the oil .. guess what before him... the terrorist killed the Chinese to stop the oil coming out .. but our Abdi Illey said we going to share the oil with Ethiopia what did he get in return jail... Abdi Illey were teaching his people to be more Ethiopian even so they were pro TPLF they where in the Ethiopianism they were very strong Ethiopianism who did that no other then Abdi Illey .. yes he might not be well educated or well spoken but he have traditional wisdom .... i will give my life .. if u compere the Amhara state even Coffee producing oromo the Somali state is 1000% better of

just look the women they r really understood the value of progress they were truly thankful unlike the buda and the donkey

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 14 May 2019, 14:48

Selam/ wrote:
14 May 2019, 14:43
I am pushy but not nosey like woyane rats who interfere in other people’s internal affairs. I am not from that region and don’t give a sh!t about Abdi Illey. His own people rightly hate him. KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:
r u idiot ..that is not the reason u put someone in jail.. if u think Abid illey committed a crime that is fine but u have to jail all Amhara president and water boy who send the regional army to attack defenseless Ethiopians who have no arm ... no one should have a right to kill u if u dont have gun.. if u committed crime then take u to court end of story.. u dont deserved to be shoot like የማርያም ጠላት

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 14 May 2019, 14:55

I am tired of educating you. Did you hear what I said? I don’t give a hoot about Abdi. Go and get him out if you have balls. I’ll only disallow you to touch the big woyane cancers like Bereket, Yared Zerihu, Kinfe Dagnew, etc. Getch is next in line. What you gonna do? KIFU!

Ethoash wrote:
14 May 2019, 14:48
Selam/ wrote:
Ethoash wrote:
r u idiot ..that is not the reason u put someone in jail.. if u think Abid illey committed a crime that is fine but u have to jail all Amhara president and water boy who send the regional army to attack defenseless Ethiopians who have no arm ... no one should have a right to kill u if u dont have gun.. if u committed crime then take u to court end of story.. u dont deserved to be shoot like የማርያም ጠላት

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 14 May 2019, 15:11

Selam/ wrote:
14 May 2019, 14:55
I am tired of educating you. Did you hear what I said? I don’t give a hoot about Abdi. Go and get him out if you have balls. I’ll only disallow you to touch the big woyane cancers like Bereket, Yared Zerihu, Kinfe Dagnew, etc. Getch is next in line. What you gonna do? KIFU!

Ethoash wrote:
Selam/ wrote:
Ethoash wrote:
በአማርኛ ልፃፍ የሚገባህ ከሆነ
የኔ ጉዳይ አብዲ አሌን ማስፈታት አይደለም ።የኔ ነጥብ መደመር ነው የአማራ አለቆችን ጦርነት በግሙዝ ላይ የዘዙትን በሙሉ ከአብዲ ግራ መደመር ነው ፍላጎቴ። መቀነስ አይደለም
ያልኩት እንዚህን አማሮች ጋጠ ውጦችን የማታስር ክሆን ድግሞ እስርቤቱን ክፍተህ እብዲን መልቀቅ ፤አለብህ።። ይህ በጣም ቀላል ዘዴ ነው።

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 14 May 2019, 18:26

Woyane rat - I am Eritrean and don’t understand Amharic. Regardless what language you use, your opinion doesn’t hold water and it doesn’t matter to me. You know why? Woyane thugs don’t have a shred of moral track record to talk about justice. Satan himself is more reliable and trustworthy than TPLF villains. If a woyane appreciates your bike, he is most likely plotting to steal it. If he cried foul at the massacre of Jews by Nazis, it is most probable that he is laying the ground work to justify his own brute crimes. You’re irrelevant and KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:
14 May 2019, 15:11
Selam/ wrote:
14 May 2019, 14:55

Ethoash wrote:
Selam/ wrote:
Ethoash wrote:
በአማርኛ ልፃፍ የሚገባህ ከሆነ
የኔ ጉዳይ አብዲ አሌን ማስፈታት አይደለም ።የኔ ነጥብ መደመር ነው የአማራ አለቆችን ጦርነት በግሙዝ ላይ የዘዙትን በሙሉ ከአብዲ ግራ መደመር ነው ፍላጎቴ። መቀነስ አይደለም
ያልኩት እንዚህን አማሮች ጋጠ ውጦችን የማታስር ክሆን ድግሞ እስርቤቱን ክፍተህ እብዲን መልቀቅ ፤አለብህ።። ይህ በጣም ቀላል ዘዴ ነው።

sun

Post by sun » 14 May 2019, 18:57

sun wrote:
14 May 2019, 14:22
yaballo wrote:
13 May 2019, 22:17

Hmm.... :|

R.I.P. The violent death of any human being let alone the death of a human being from a region that happens to be the birth place of the human species is nothing but big tragedy, to say the least. Self protection and security needs to be one of the top priorities in such conflict ridden areas so as to not becoming convenient sitting ducks for small and big roaming war lords.

For me and my enlightened friends the color the general beauty and originality of our Benishangul Gomuz people is amazing and mind boggling to say the least and positively stated. I love their color and their beautiful physical profiles that are genuinely African, original, dignified and Pharahonic, to say the least.

“No race can prosper till it learns that there is as much dignity in tilling beautiful green fields as in writing beautiful poems.” ~Booker T. :P

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 14 May 2019, 19:26

sun wrote:
14 May 2019, 18:57
Hmm....

“No race can prosper till it learns that there is as much dignity in tilling beautiful green fields as in writing beautiful poems.” ~Booker T.
Well said sun!
Selam/ wrote:
14 May 2019, 13:28
yaballo wrote:
You forgot to put “shanqilla” in quotation mark this time. How dumber woyane rats can be?
Another well said! Selam caught this hypocrite by the balls!

This dude claiming to come from an area that has hundred thrown over the cliff, millions displaced is not ashamed to post distressful picture of a crime that took place in another region.

The fact that he didn't put "it" in quotes shows his true character.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 14 May 2019, 19:45

I tell you, even if they swear upon the existence of day and night, don’t trust woyane rats. They are the most immoral, treacherous and cruel beings on the planet.
Dawi wrote:
14 May 2019, 19:26
sun wrote:
14 May 2019, 18:57
Hmm....

“No race can prosper till it learns that there is as much dignity in tilling beautiful green fields as in writing beautiful poems.” ~Booker T.
Well said sun!
Selam/ wrote:
14 May 2019, 13:28
yaballo wrote:
Another well said! Selam caught this hypocrite by the balls!

This dude claiming to come from an area that has hundred thrown over the cliff, millions displaced is not ashamed to post distressful picture of a crime that took place in another region.

The fact that he didn't put "it" in quotes shows his true character.