Awash
Senior Member+

Eritrea sued by Qatar National Bank $250 million loan

Post by Awash » 13 May 2019, 07:31

Hawzen

Re: Eritrea sued by Qatar National Bank $250 million loan

Post by Hawzen » 13 May 2019, 18:14

Brother Adwusha,

We will transfer from our Emirates or Saudi Bank Account to Qatar National Bank to take care the loan. Let's know if there is any other unpaid loan remaining.... :mrgreen: :oops: :lol:

Happy Eritrean Independence Day....

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 13 May 2019, 21:03

Hawzen the ugum shabo,
We all know your Agame tyrant is stashing millions in off shore banks. Thanks for admitting.
:lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
...When looking at the amounts banked by a single client, the results were staggering. Eritrea – ranked 182nd out of 187 countries in the 2014 United Nations Human Development Index (HDI) report – topped the list, with a single client banking a whopping $695.2-million...
https://mg.co.za/article/2015-02-13-exp ... wiss-leaks

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 13 May 2019, 21:38

Ok.. then we will transfer the $250 million from the $695.2 million we have in our off shore bank account....Can you calculate for me the balance we will have in our off shore account ???

In the mean time:

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/riche ... net-worth/

Dedebit is always dedeb

Cowboy Humera

Post by Cowboy Humera » 13 May 2019, 21:49

We Digital Weyane owners of the Awash River, Welkait, Humera and Raya, on behalf of our loyal friend and ally Qatar we declare war on Wesf'aatam Eritreans to recover the money owed to Qatar. We will not sleep nor rest until the loan is paid back in full!!! Enough is enough! Beka! Ye'akel! :evil: :evil:

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 13 May 2019, 22:24

Cowboy Humera wrote:
13 May 2019, 21:49
We Digital Weyane owners of the Awash River, Welkait, Humera and Raya, on behalf of our loyal friend and ally Qatar we declare war on Wesf'aatam Eritreans to recover the money owed to Qatar. We will not sleep nor rest until the loan is paid back in full!!! Enough is enough! Beka! Ye'akel! :evil: :evil:

Brother Cowboy Humera,

We are not afraid of you and your Tigray. You can do whatever you want in your power except one thing. Please...I think imposing sanctions on my country should be off the table.. There have already been two sanctions in place by the most power country in our region, the Democratic Republic of Tigray :mrgreen: and they hurt our economy and daily lives really bad. We don't deserve a third one... :oops: :mrgreen: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Cowboy Humera

Post by Cowboy Humera » 14 May 2019, 00:56

Hawzen wrote:
13 May 2019, 22:24
Cowboy Humera wrote:
13 May 2019, 21:49

Brother Cowboy Humera,

We are not afraid of you and your Tigray. You can do whatever you want in your power except one thing. Please...I think imposing sanctions on my country should be off the table.. There have already been two sanctions in place by the most power country in our region, the Democratic Republic of Tigray :mrgreen: and they hurt our economy and daily lives really bad. We don't deserve a third one... :oops: :mrgreen: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
ልዓኹም ወስፋማት ሻዕውያ ኻልአይ ሻብ እገዳ እንተየንቢረልኩም አነ አዋሽ አይኾንኩይ!! ናይንዳማትኩም ገንዘብ በሊዕኩም ሓምዞቕዞቕ ምባል የትም አየብፃሕኩምይ። ሃየ ሕዚ ምለስዋ ኡታ ናይ ጎያታና ቀጣር ገንዘብ ስረኹም ብክሳድኩም ከየውፃእኹዋ ከለኹ። ይአክል ሸብዳዕዳዕ። ኧረ ይአክል ዋይ ዋይ! :evil: :evil:

ሕዚ ግርም። አሃላሎየ። :mrgreen:

ኡሙን ምንጪ አሰና ከምዝሓበሮ፣ ግርማዊ ቀዳማዊ ንጉሰ ነገስት ቀጣሪ ንሪፓብሊክ ዓባይ ትግራይ $250 million dollars ሓገዝ ክህቡ ሙኻኖም ብደስታ ገሊጮም።