Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Fed_Up

Re: The TPLF Still Challenging PM Abyi & the Ethiopian People.

Post by Fed_Up » 16 May 2019, 11:10

Please ayte adghi,

ለዘረ ቁማጭ ጊዜ የለኝም .who the fûck do you think will read your donkey head blabber? Anyway you are harmless little ውርንጭላ:: let the men talk. Will ya?

present wrote:
16 May 2019, 00:14
Ascari frash adash f'ag_up,

I am tired of seeing you lose your own fckn arguments. You said there was no bajaj in Addis. That illustrates how lyer you ascaris are. We are not surprised, we are just sayin. kkk I am not a 75 years old man like you, I can say " am just sayin" kkkkk

Anyway, I guess you haven't been in Ethiopia since the agames kicked your as's out! Now you are too old and can't afford to go kkkkk

Well, how is you Ascari sister doing in Addis?. I have been going to Addis ever 6 months for the last 5 years and I see your sister all over. Their Amharic is improving though. Their personalities are sweet. They know where they are- they respect/fear Ethiopians, unlike your Ascari old as's full of hate for Ethiopians, you sisters just give it up to the homeless and bajaj drivers and live with peace. Do you want me to tell you real stories about your nasty sisters in Addis. I have the places and their names. You can go find them. I can get you a new group of ascaris ever time. See if you can rescue them.Let me know

Fed_Up wrote:
15 May 2019, 19:34
Wedi adghi,

You talk too much. I know you are sweating your mujeliam arse while typing all this.

የዘሬ ቢቀር ያንዘርዝርኝ አለች አልማዜ ቅቅቅ መችስ በሰው ነው ያፃፍከውእንጂ መችስ አንተማ ቅቅቅ

http://sciencenordic.com/sites/default/ ... C3%A5r.jpg
:P
present wrote:
15 May 2019, 16:52
ዓስከሪ አናትን ልብዳቸው
በስሙኒ ጀላ አያታለልኻቸው

Do you understand what it means by "በስሙኒ ጀላ" now? that your Ascari sister takes all night and day in Addis. I am going to tell you about Ascari prostitues in Addis

Ascari fa'g up, We know you Eritrean dream about living in Ethiopia. Its your dream land and you are all over my country, we don't go to your sh'!t hole. And we Ethiopiams are documenting ascaris who talk sh'it. You all no longer run your Ascari mouth on public. But I will find one or two eventually and will give them what you all deserve for talking sh't to Ethiopia and Ethiopians while prostituting in Addis and mekele

Your stupid a'ss don't know There bajajis in fega and ayer tena. And majority of the people in 4-killo are now relocated to CMC

And there are bajajis in "megenagna" let alone CMC. Not As many as sebeta or arabsa or sebeta but there are!

Even the beautiful legetafo ( outside of Addis) with all types of fancy buildings and houses has bajajis. These rich Ethiopians built amazing houses there similar to the houses at Oromia condominium and it's surroundings
Fed_Up wrote:
15 May 2019, 16:25
እንዳልኩት እውነትም ፋራ ነሽ አቦ:: ሻወር ሳትወስጂ ነው እንዴ አሜሪካ የገባሽው:: ብታቅ ብታቅ እንጦጦ እና ቦሌን ነው:: ከዛ አታልፍ ... አዲስ አበባ ባጃጂ የለም outskirts Addis Ababa, yes there are few.
ድምባዝዣምባላገር ... የአደይቱ አራዳ ልጂ ለመምስል ደግሞ "የእዲስ አበባ ልጆች" ብሎ የክፍለሃገር ግጥም ይገጥማል:: በረባሶ ራስ :P

አሁንማንይሙት የአደይቱ ልጂ "ትሬንታ" ሲል? ስንቱ ነው አዲስ ተወልዶ ትሬንታ የሚል ወይም የሚያቅ? ትሬንታ ቅቅቅቅቅቅ አለ ይህ ፋራ :P እድሜሽ ቁልጭ አድርገሽ ነው ያስቀመጥሽልን -- ስንት አመትክ ነው ግን:: ስትነዳው የኖርከው አህያ በአስተሳሰብ ሳይበልጥክ አይቀርም :P

ፈስ!

present wrote:
15 May 2019, 16:16
Ascari frash adash fa'g_up. Check this out about what the Addis kids say about your Ascari prostitute sisters in Addis :lol: :lol:

የባጃጅ ሹፊሮች በጣም ደነካቸው
የኣስከሪዎች ኧምስ ኣንቆ ሲውጣቸው
ዐንደ ትሬንታ ጎማ ኧየፈሳባቸው

Fed_Up wrote:
15 May 2019, 15:27
Puzzinet,

ቁርጥ አባትህን
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/wzFJPKBpuAQ/maxresdefault.jpg

ቢዠልጡህ የማገባህ :P ገና እወርድብሃለሁ

present
Member+

Post by present » 16 May 2019, 11:22

ኧናትን ልብዳቸው መቼም ኣላቃቸው
በርበረ ኣሳይቼ ኧየነሳዋችው

:lol: Ascari frash adash, get the fck out of here you ascari. Next time don't run your lil mouth at mighty Ethiopians!!!

Fed_Up wrote:
16 May 2019, 11:10
Please ayte adghi,

ለዘረ ቁማጭ ጊዜ የለኝም .who the fûck do you think will read your donkey head blabber? Anyway you are harmless little ውርንጭላ:: let the men talk. Will ya?

present wrote:

I am tired of seeing you lose your own fckn arguments. You said there was no bajaj in Addis. That illustrates how lyer you ascaris are. We are not surprised, we are just sayin. kkk I am not a 75 years old man like you, I can say " am just sayin" kkkkk

Anyway, I guess you haven't been in Ethiopia since the agames kicked your as's out! Now you are too old and can't afford to go kkkkk

Well, how is you Ascari sister doing in Addis?. I have been going to Addis ever 6 months for the last 5 years and I see your sister all over. Their Amharic is improving though. Their personalities are sweet. They know where they are- they respect/fear Ethiopians, unlike your Ascari old as's full of hate for Ethiopians, you sisters just give it up to the homeless and bajaj drivers and live with peace. Do you want me to tell you real stories about your nasty sisters in Addis. I have the places and their names. You can go find them. I can get you a new group of ascaris ever time. See if you can rescue them.Let me know

Fed_Up wrote:
Wedi adghi,

You talk too much. I know you are sweating your mujeliam arse while typing all this.

present wrote:
ዓስከሪ አናትን ልብዳቸው
በስሙኒ ጀላ አያታለልኻቸው

Do you understand what it means by "በስሙኒ ጀላ" now? that your Ascari sister takes all night and day in Addis. I am going to tell you about Ascari prostitues in Addis

Ascari fa'g up, We know you Eritrean dream about living in Ethiopia. Its your dream land and you are all over my country, we don't go to your sh'!t hole. And we Ethiopiams are documenting ascaris who talk sh'it. You all no longer run your Ascari mouth on public. But I will find one or two eventually and will give them what you all deserve for talking sh't to Ethiopia and Ethiopians while prostituting in Addis and mekele

Your stupid a'ss don't know There bajajis in fega and ayer tena. And majority of the people in 4-killo are now relocated to CMC

And there are bajajis in "megenagna" let alone CMC. Not As many as sebeta or arabsa or sebeta but there are!

Even the beautiful legetafo ( outside of Addis) with all types of fancy buildings and houses has bajajis. These rich Ethiopians built amazing houses there similar to the houses at Oromia condominium and it's surroundings
Fed_Up wrote:
እንዳልኩት እውነትም ፋራ ነሽ አቦ:: ሻወር ሳትወስጂ ነው እንዴ አሜሪካ የገባሽው:: ብታቅ ብታቅ እንጦጦ እና ቦሌን ነው:: ከዛ አታልፍ ... አዲስ አበባ ባጃጂ የለም outskirts Addis Ababa, yes there are few.
ድምባዝዣምባላገር ... የአደይቱ አራዳ ልጂ ለመምስል ደግሞ "የእዲስ አበባ ልጆች" ብሎ የክፍለሃገር ግጥም ይገጥማል:: በረባሶ ራስ :P

አሁንማንይሙት የአደይቱ ልጂ "ትሬንታ" ሲል? ስንቱ ነው አዲስ ተወልዶ ትሬንታ የሚል ወይም የሚያቅ? ትሬንታ ቅቅቅቅቅቅ አለ ይህ ፋራ :P እድሜሽ ቁልጭ አድርገሽ ነው ያስቀመጥሽልን -- ስንት አመትክ ነው ግን:: ስትነዳው የኖርከው አህያ በአስተሳሰብ ሳይበልጥክ አይቀርም :P

ፈስ!

present wrote:
Ascari frash adash fa'g_up. Check this out about what the Addis kids say about your Ascari prostitute sisters in Addis :lol: :lol:

የባጃጅ ሹፊሮች በጣም ደነካቸው
የኣስከሪዎች ኧምስ ኣንቆ ሲውጣቸው
ዐንደ ትሬንታ ጎማ ኧየፈሳባቸው

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 16 May 2019, 13:30

ቆማጣው ዱሽ :P

የቆማጣ ባህሪ ነው:: ድሮ እምስባረረበት ጊዜ እንደተወለድክ ነው እሚያሳየው:: እሁን ማን ይሙት የእሮጊ እምስ እሚልምን ወይም የሚመኝ:: የሆንክ መልከ አኞ ሳትሆን አትቀርም የረሃብ ድርቅ ብቻ ሳይሆን የእምስ ድርቅ የትመታክ ነህ ቅቅቅ:: አንቱ እያልክ እምሳቸውን ትመኛለህ:: የሞትክ አህያ ፊት :P :lol: የአራዳ ልጂ እናክን ልብዳቸው አይልም ድሮ ቀረ እኮ:: እንቺ ግን "ቃ" ያልሽ ፋራ ጥፍራም ስለሆንሽ አይገባሽም .. እራዳ የሆንሽ ይመስልሻል :P የሆንሽ ፈርኔሎ ፊት::

እንግዲህ የስው እምስ አሮብክ የለ እንደለመድከው ያሳደገችህን እህያህን ቀጭቅጭ :: እናቴ ስው ናት ቆማጣ አህያ አትበዳም ቅቅቅቅቅ አትልፋ

I am just sayin

present wrote:
16 May 2019, 11:22
ኧናትን ልብዳቸው መቼም ኣላቃቸው
በርበረ ኣሳይቼ ኧየነሳዋችው

:lol: Ascari frash adash, get the fck out of here you ascari. Next time don't run your lil mouth at mighty Ethiopians!!!

Fed_Up wrote:
Please ayte adghi,

present wrote:

Fed_Up wrote:
Wedi adghi,

present wrote:
ዓስከሪ አናትን ልብዳቸው
በስሙኒ ጀላ አያታለልኻቸው

Fed_Up wrote:

ፈስ!

present
Member+

Post by present » 16 May 2019, 13:47

ኧናትን ስበዳት ኣንበጣ ኣስታወካት
ፍግ_ኣፕ ፋግ_ፋግ ስትል ስኳር ደፋውባት :lol:

:lol: so she can go make her tea and eat it with anbasha.... that is all she can eat- that skinny bi'tch

Ascari fa'g_up (ፍግ_ኣፕ), nobody say ፋራ now. You are too old. You are my father's age, even way older. My father is 61. You are like 75, grandpa! Kk

Do you still want me to tell you about your sisters in Ethiopia serving homeless and bajaj drivers in Addis day in day out? :lol:

Fed_Up wrote:
16 May 2019, 13:30

የቆማጣ ባህሪ ነው:: ድሮ እምስባረረበት ጊዜ እንደተወለድክ ነው እሚያሳየው:: እሁን ማን ይሙት የእሮጊ እምስ እሚልምን ወይም የሚመኝ:: የሆንክ መልከ አኞ ሳትሆን አትቀርም የረሃብ ድርቅ ብቻ ሳይሆን የእምስ ድርቅ የትመታክ ነህ ቅቅቅ:: አንቱ እያልክ እምሳቸውን ትመኛለህ:: የሞትክ አህያ ፊት :P :lol: የአራዳ ልጂ እናክን ልብዳቸው አይልም ድሮ ቀረ እኮ:: እንቺ ግን "ቃ" ያልሽ ፋራ ጥፍራም ስለሆንሽ አይገባሽም .. እራዳ የሆንሽ ይመስልሻል :P የሆንሽ ፈርኔሎ ፊት::

እንግዲህ የስው እምስ አሮብክ የለ እንደለመድከው ያሳደገችህን እህያህን ቀጭቅጭ :: እናቴ ስው ናት ቆማጣ አህያ አትበዳም ቅቅቅቅቅ አትልፋ

I am just sayin

present wrote:
ኧናትን ልብዳቸው መቼም ኣላቃቸው
በርበረ ኣሳይቼ ኧየነሳዋችው

Fed_Up wrote:
Please ayte adghi,

present wrote:

Fed_Up wrote:
Wedi adghi,

present wrote:
ዓስከሪ አናትን ልብዳቸው
በስሙኒ ጀላ አያታለልኻቸው

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 16 May 2019, 15:07

I went, after you!

You went, after my mom & sister!

Case closed!
present wrote:

Fed_Up wrote:
Wedi adghi,

present wrote:
ዓስከሪ አናትን ልብዳቸው
በስሙኒ ጀላ አያታለልኻቸው

Fed_Up wrote:

ፈስ!

present wrote:

የባጃጅ ሹፊሮች በጣም ደነካቸው
የኣስከሪዎች ኧምስ ኣንቆ ሲውጣቸው
ዐንደ ትሬንታ ጎማ ኧየፈሳባቸው

Fed_Up wrote:
15 May 2019, 15:27
Puzzinet,

ቁርጥ አባትህን
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/wzFJPKBpuAQ/maxresdefault.jpg

ቢዠልጡህ የማገባህ :P ገና እወርድብሃለሁ

present
Member+

Post by present » 16 May 2019, 15:41

You went after Ethiopia

And I went after you and your prostitute Ascari mother.

CASE CLOSED!!!! :lol: :lol:

btw... are Ascari f'ag up? kkkk or, are you going crazy again? Why are your Ascari a'ss replying for f'ag up?

Zmeselo wrote:
16 May 2019, 15:07
I went, after you!

Case closed!
present wrote:

Fed_Up wrote:
Wedi adghi,

present wrote:
ዓስከሪ አናትን ልብዳቸው
በስሙኒ ጀላ አያታለልኻቸው

Fed_Up wrote:

ፈስ!

present wrote:

የባጃጅ ሹፊሮች በጣም ደነካቸው
የኣስከሪዎች ኧምስ ኣንቆ ሲውጣቸው
ዐንደ ትሬንታ ጎማ ኧየፈሳባቸው

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 16 May 2019, 16:14

BS!

1. I went after the quote in the original article from tigray online where they were bragging, being invincible. You want to call them "Ethiopia", it stays on you.

2. Going after the derg regime occupying my country is not going against Ethiopia, either. If there was a peaceful way, Eritreans would've surely taken it.

3. Check the headline of this thread, again. I am against the weyane rats hiding in Meqele, challenging Abyi. Why? Because I consider those criminals, the enemies of both peoples.

But you took my tweet about Wellega in isolation, & went on a ranting rampage & empty gurra & fukera & started calling me names & denying solid historical facts.

Your comments about my family has no effect on me, because I'm certain of their nobility & your unworthiness.
present wrote:
16 May 2019, 15:41
You went after Ethiopia

btw... are Ascari f'ag up? kkkk or, are you going crazy again? Why are your Ascari a'ss replying for f'ag up?

Zmeselo wrote:
I went, after you!

Case closed!
present wrote:

Fed_Up wrote:
Wedi adghi,

present wrote:
ዓስከሪ አናትን ልብዳቸው
በስሙኒ ጀላ አያታለልኻቸው

Fed_Up wrote:

ፈስ!

Weyane.is.dead

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 16 May 2019, 16:22

Whats itching you tegwar agame pussxy on the net? Everyone here knows youre agame. Your shermxuta mom had you to an unknown father for just 0.25 cents thats why youre so cheap. Screaming askaris is not going to cut you any slack from being confined in that rathole you call hotel axum. Youre a pussxy in real life just like your alias on here. :mrgreen:
present wrote:
You went after Ethiopia

Zmeselo wrote:
I went, after you!

Case closed!
present wrote:

Fed_Up wrote:
Wedi adghi,

present wrote:
ዓስከሪ አናትን ልብዳቸው
በስሙኒ ጀላ አያታለልኻቸው

Fed_Up wrote:

ፈስ!

Cowboy Humera

Post by Cowboy Humera » 16 May 2019, 16:33

I'm the Digital Getachew Assefa of Mereja forum. I do my work unchallenged. I annexed the Awash River to my country Tigrai without any problems. I annexed Welkait, Humera and Raya without facing challenges. I am unstoppable. For the last 9 years I have been trying to annex the Assab port to my country Tigrai using Human Rights and Democracy as digital vehicles to take me where I want to go. I am the digital Getachew Assefa and the owner of Awash River. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 17 May 2019, 00:42

Puzzinet adghiew

https://www.thelostogle.com/wp-content/ ... nkey-.jpeg

ስቀህ አታስቀኝ አቦ-- ፋራ :P
present wrote:
16 May 2019, 13:47
ኧናትን ስበዳት ኣንበጣ ኣስታወካት

:lol: so she can go make her tea and eat it with anbasha.... that is all she can eat- that skinny bi'tch

Ascari fa'g_up (ፍግ_ኣፕ), nobody say ፋራ now. You are too old. You are my father's age, even way older. My father is 61. You are like 75, grandpa! Kk

Do you still want me to tell you about your sisters in Ethiopia serving homeless and bajaj drivers in Addis day in day out? :lol:

Fed_Up wrote:

I am just sayin

present wrote:
ኧናትን ልብዳቸው መቼም ኣላቃቸው
በርበረ ኣሳይቼ ኧየነሳዋችው

Fed_Up wrote:
Please ayte adghi,

present wrote:

Fed_Up wrote:
Wedi adghi,

Cowboy Humera

Post by Cowboy Humera » 17 May 2019, 01:55

My Digital Weyane brother Present is recognized by our TPLF leaders as the best defender and protector of our democratic country Tigrai. He is my hero.

present
Member+

Post by present » 17 May 2019, 13:45

Hawzen,
I know that is you.

You have the guts to call me a tplf? :lol:

You are the better one so I am not going to insult you
Cowboy Humera wrote:
17 May 2019, 01:55
My Digital Weyane brother Present is recognized by our TPLF leaders as the best defender and protector of our democratic country Tigrai. He is my hero.

present
Member+

Post by present » 17 May 2019, 13:49

anbeta qorchame Ascari fa'g_up, :lol:

Fed_Up wrote:
17 May 2019, 00:42
Puzzinet adghiew

ስቀህ አታስቀኝ አቦ-- ፋራ :P
present wrote:
16 May 2019, 13:47
ኧናትን ስበዳት ኣንበጣ ኣስታወካት

Fed_Up wrote:

I am just sayin

present wrote:
ኧናትን ልብዳቸው መቼም ኣላቃቸው
በርበረ ኣሳይቼ ኧየነሳዋችው

Fed_Up wrote:
Please ayte adghi,

present wrote:

present
Member+

Post by present » 17 May 2019, 13:56

Another BS from another Ascari

You inserted your poison. That is all I need to know.

Remember, let me give you an advice. If you ask Ethiopians about what they think about ascaris, they say "they are snakes, can never be trusted". You just illustrated that to me besides countless other ascaris I know. You all are the same. "Mejgeroch"

Something bad (worst than what you have gone thru so far) is coming to your way!! Keep hating on Ethiopia!!

Zmeselo wrote:
16 May 2019, 16:14
BS!

1. I went after the quote in the original article from tigray online where they were bragging, being invincible. You want to call them "Ethiopia", it stays on you.

2. Going after the derg regime occupying my country is not going against Ethiopia, either. If there was a peaceful way, Eritreans would've surely taken it.

3. Check the headline of this thread, again. I am against the weyane rats hiding in Meqele, challenging Abyi. Why? Because I consider those criminals, the enemies of both peoples.

But you took my tweet about Wellega in isolation, & went on a ranting rampage & empty gurra & fukera & started calling me names & denying solid historical facts.

Your comments about my family has no effect on me, because I'm certain of their nobility & your unworthiness.
present wrote:
You went after Ethiopia

Zmeselo wrote:
I went, after you!

Case closed!
present wrote:

Fed_Up wrote:
Wedi adghi,

present wrote:
ዓስከሪ አናትን ልብዳቸው
በስሙኒ ጀላ አያታለልኻቸው

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 17 May 2019, 14:08

Zmeselo wrote:
13 May 2019, 06:03

Getachew Assefa a revered hero of our generation

By Berhane kahsay Tigrai Online

http://www.tigraionline.com/articles/ge ... -hero.html

May 9, 2019

Abiy Ahmed orders Getachew Assefa to be tried in absentia while he is proudly living in Ethiopia. This unprecedented idiocy must be the first time to happen in the world.

Tigrians consider poverty as their number one enemy followed by the current leader of Ethiopia, Abiy Ahmed, who has caused so much dislocations and barbaric carnages since his ascension just over 12 months ago. His abomination for anything Tigrai appears to be boundless, and there is no doubt that as long as the half-witted PM lingers in command, he will persist with his unavailing cracks to reduce the valour Tigrians to a position of subservience.

Now let us closely examine the strategies Abiy Ahmed utilised to materialise his unachievable grand aspiration of compelling ‘deki-Alula’ to be a complete and utter complaint of his rule which is thrusting the nation to the rim of an all-out civil war.

PM Abiy has a very low opinion of the resilient Tigrians, and for reasons only known to himself, he authorised the blockage of major arteries leading to Gonder and Weldia hoping to secure their submission by preventing essential goods entering or leaving their sovereign domain. As far as Tigrai is concerned, the impact of this futile move had been negligible, but businesses in Gonder and Weldai have been irreparably damaged.

Reliable reports indicate that a number of privately owned establishments have completely folded thanks to the day-light lootings of consignments destined for Tigrai. Mob-rule has become the norm and the ruling party appears to be struggling to safeguard the rule of law. And in order to bring some sort of semblance of sanity, it may be necessary for the regional authorities to consider imposing a state of emergency before the situation shifts into an autopilot.

Another strategy employed by PM Abiy include filing criminal charges against Getachew Assefa for gross violations of ‘human rights’ allegedly committed during his tenure as the head of National Intelligence and Security Services (NISS). In line with the constitution, it was the duty of the spy chief to compile intelligence on the enemies of the state, and present it to the PM. And after careful considerations, the PM then authorises the Federal Police to arrest and interrogate the suspects before presenting them to federal courts to face indictments.

This is exactly the modus operandi in many developed countries; this being case, why is Abiy then so desperate to place the NISS chief behind bars? Abiy Ahmed has been pushing Dr Debretsion to hand over the spy master as he did to Major-General Kinfe Dagnew who was prosecuted and found guilty by the wild media before reaching the court of law. This was a humiliating experience for Tigrians, and would not like to witness a repeat of it under any circumstances.

From day one, Abiy Ahmed’s desire has been to engineer a split between the TPLF and its constituents by forcing the organisation to hand over Getachew Assefa. The hope is that if this was to transpire, there would be a revolt precipitating an end to the TPLF and the strong unity of the Tigrian people which has so far been too difficult to break. Divided people would be an easy prey for outside interference, and this would be a great opportunity for Abiy Ahmed to install a puppet administration solely answerable to him knowing full-well this would be considered as a violation of the federal constitution.

It is pretty obvious the charge of human rights ‘violation’ is bogus, the real motive being to foment a crisis in Tigrai and control the region as he did in Ethio-Somalia and SNNP. Tigrai, which defeated the largest army in Africa, is not going to be an easy pick for Abiy. Whether the TPLF remains in power or not, it is up-to the people to decide, and definitely not the business of a clueless and second rated ‘politician’ in charge of a country which seems to be spiralling out of control.

In any case, if Abiy’s real concern is violation of human rights and outright massacre, there are criminals in his midst who committed horrendous atrocities against innocent civilians. The current FM of Ethiopia, Gedu Andergachew, is responsible for the deaths of thousands of Qmants with the full knowledge of the PM himself. Only this week, over 300 Gumuz children were mutilated in Amhara region, but once again, Abiy Ahmed failed to condemn this cowardly and barbaric act never mind bringing the culprits, which includes Demeke Mekonnen and Dr Ambachew, to face charges for the severest crime against humanity that is possible to perpetrate.

How about the 800,000 Gedeos who were forced out from West Guji in Oromia and left to fend for themselves in make shift camps exposed to the harsh elements? These unfortunate people have been denied humanitarian assistance, and it was only when their plights were exposed by a combined efforts of Digital Woyane and foreign media that compelled PM Abiy to visit and offer them a fleeting attention. According to The Guardian edition of 14 May, 2019, the ethnic cleansing of the Gedeos was far greater than the Rohingya in Myanmar (Burma) in 2017. Why is PM Abiy looking elsewhere when the perpetrators of hideous fatalities and destructions are sitting next to him and causing considerable mayhem in the country? Getachew Assefa kept the nation safe and secure for the last 27 years whereas the duplicitous Abiy Ahmed and his partners in crime, could not even do the same thing for a measly 12 months. Hounding a patriot who served his country diligently is simply a treachery of the highest rank. In any case, the fate of the former spy supremo is in the hands of the Tigrian people, and any attempt to apprehend him would be met with stiff resistance that could possibly trigger an all-out conflict in our immediate neighbourhood south of the border and beyond.

So far, PM Abiy has not succeed in his efforts to defeat the indomitable Tigrians, but lately there has been a change of tack that may cause economic hardship in the short term. In his recent televised press conference, Dr Debretsion announced that the federal government had deducted 200 million birr from the regional budget subsidy fund for non-repayment of loans taken out by farmers for which the provincial government was their guarantor.

The Deputy President also disclosed that there would more reduction in June on top of the withdrawal of infrastructure subsidy under the pretext that Tigrai had been the main beneficiary over the last 27 years. Because of this, the House of Federation (HOF) is considering distributing Tigrai’s share to other states including Amhara and Oromia who already receive the lion’s share of the annual budget subsidy and capital grants required for infrastructure developments.

These awards are based on the HOF’s formula taking into account revenue potential and expenditure needs of each regional states. And this being the case, how is it possible to allege that Tigrai had been the main recipient of federal financial support over the last 27 years? Tigrai received its fair share based on the HOF’s calculations. The wild and false assertion of a special treatment is simply a political move intended to punish the Tigrian people for establishing federalism, in place of a Unitarian system, that was completely dominated by chauvinists who are now out to exact retributions for losing their ‘God’ given right to run the country. At this juncture, Tigrai is passing through testing times, but in the end, it will triumph as it did during the arduous armed struggle that lasted for 17 challenging years.

Getachew Assefa a revered hero of Tigrai

United we stand, divided we fall!!
How I deslike this person,my proud Endertan heart.

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 17 May 2019, 17:14

Puzzinet

እንዳልነርትህ ብል እንዲህ ልብህ እስኪወልቅ ትስቃለህ

በጌቶችህ ቋንቋ ልቀኝልህ እስኪ... ያዝ እንግድህ

አውግርኒ እለያ ብጨዋታ .. አውግርኒ እለያ ብጨዋታ
እማኒ መሲልዋ ሰሓቅ ሞይታ.. እማነይ መሲልዋ ሰሓቅ ሞይታ

ዜማ እናግጥም - በፍራሽ ኣዳሹ-- የpuzzinetን እህት ደሽዳሹ :P
ምስል/ፎቶ- present aka puzzinet የራሱን ፎቶ

present
Member+

Post by present » 18 May 2019, 00:26

Ascari fa'g_up our frash adash

You are just an anbeta qorchame

Qulqualaam old fckn man. Disgusting :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fed_Up wrote:
17 May 2019, 17:14
Puzzinet

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 18 May 2019, 00:54

አንዴ እኮነው Puzzinet እንዲህ ብሎ አስቆኛል --አሜሪካ ከመምጣቴ በፊት አገር ቤት እያለሁ አጫዋች ዳኛነት አገልግያለሁ አለኝ
እኔምተደንቄ ዋው ምንክለቦችን አጫውተሃል ስል ጠየቅኩት

እሱም ቁንጫን እና ትሆንን ማታ ማታ የጭድ ፍራሼ ላይ ሳጫውታቸው ነው እማድረው አለኝ እና አረፈው
ከዛም ቁንጮች ግን ከቱሃን ይብሳሉ እግሬን አጣመሙት አለኝ
እኔምእንዴት ስል ጠየቅኩት

እፍርታም ስለሆኑ ከጨዋታ በሆላ ጣቴ ስር ገብተው ይነክስኛል -- ከነከሱ ደግሞ አይለቁም አለኝ

እኔምሙጀሌ ማለትህ ነው ስለው

ባክህ ስሙንእትጥራብኝ ብሎ እያለቀሰ ሄደ

እኔም ሳቅሁለት -- ተሳቀቅሁለት :P

አንቺ ድሃ-- አይደለም ፍራሽ ልታሳድስ ... እረ ይቅር

present wrote:
18 May 2019, 00:26

Fed_Up wrote:
Puzzinet

present
Member+

Post by present » 18 May 2019, 03:06

Ascari frash adash fa'g_up, :lol:

Yachi sherm'uta Ascari enatih yetaliyan kula lemida. Ene libedat sil, pasta ablagn mejemeria bilagn erif :lol: :lol:

Food is all you people think of.

When are you going back to the land of ascaris? How many killo grams of rice are you taking with your old as's

How about berbere? Kkkkkk

Anbeta qorchame Ascari

Fed_Up wrote:
18 May 2019, 00:54
አንዴ እኮነው Puzzinet እንዲህ ብሎ አስቆኛል --አሜሪካ ከመምጣቴ በፊት አገር ቤት እያለሁ አጫዋች ዳኛነት አገልግያለሁ አለኝ

እኔምእንዴት ስል ጠየቅኩት

እኔምሙጀሌ ማለትህ ነው ስለው

present wrote:

Fed_Up wrote:
Puzzinet

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 18 May 2019, 09:56

That is it. I gave you a chance to leave my mother out of your ቦሃቃ አፍ:: but you took as a grunted my being nice towards your moms. Now the game is ON. I am sorry the rest of good people of Ethiopia. You all had a chance to stop this little የሱሙኒ ልጂ puzzi :P መደበሪያዬ ላደርገው ነው ይህ ቅማጫም ጠኒያም ቅቅቅ

Oh by the way I sent you exclusive private messages for you for approval that before I post it in public.

አየህ ልጊዜው በግራ ግሬ ነው እየተጫወትኩ ያለሁት . More to come :P በእምቡርች ነው እማስኬድህ ምን አይተህ ገና::

present wrote:
18 May 2019, 03:06
Ascari frash adash fa'g_up, :lol:

Yachi sherm'uta Ascari enatih yetaliyan kula lemida. Ene libedat sil, pasta ablagn mejemeria bilagn erif :lol: :lol:

Food is all you people think of.

When are you going back to the land of ascaris? How many killo grams of rice are you taking with your old as's

How about berbere? Kkkkkk

Anbeta qorchame Ascari

Fed_Up wrote:
18 May 2019, 00:54

እኔምእንዴት ስል ጠየቅኩት

እኔምሙጀሌ ማለትህ ነው ስለው

present wrote: