Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Fed_Up

Re: The TPLF Still Challenging PM Abyi & the Ethiopian People.

Post by Fed_Up » 22 May 2019, 10:31

Puzzinet ወሼው ወዲኣድጊ

በስመ አብ የለየልህ ፋራ እና low IQ አፃፃፍህ ራሱ ያስፎግራል :: በበረኪና ብታጠብም አትፀዳም :: ልክ እንደ ገጠሬ ብርድልብስ ገምተሃል ቅውው

እያረሩ መሳቅ ይቅርብሽ:: እናትህን እርዳት ዝም ብለህ ያቺ ቀዳዳህን ቸርችር :P

https://2static1.fjcdn.com/comments/+_a ... d150fd.jpg

KOKO እንኳን ቢመጣ የአንተ አለቃ ነው የሚሆነው:: ^^^ ከምር ይነጨሓል::
present wrote:
22 May 2019, 00:58
I told you not to fck with me!! But your old Ascari ertirean a'ss don't listen!!

ዓስከሪ ፋግ_ኣፕ ያቺ ኣስክሪ ሽርሙጣ እናት
የጣሊያን ቁላ የሰለቻት
ዓብዚ ኣብዚ እያስባለ ሲያስጮሀት
ፋግ_ኣፕ ደርሶ ሊያስጥላት
ፋግ_ኣፕዬ ደሞ የጣሊያኑን ቁላ ከናቱ ቀማት. :lol: :lol:
:lol:
Ascari fa'g_up. Kkkkkkkkk

500 years of slavery and 500 years d'ick s'ucking made you to strongly hate the mighty Ethiopians!!!

Fed_Up wrote:
22 May 2019, 00:37
Puzzinet ወሼው

Folks like you put mama Ethiopia on the map and talking points. I used to think they are fûcking resists but thanks to two legged donkey like you proved me wrong.

Bravo! No hard feelings at least you managed to beat Equatorial gunia Guinea

All you know is “እናትህ ትበዳ". የእምስ ቸርቻሪ ልጂ መሆንህ ያሳያል :: የዳማ ልጂ ነሽ ወይስ የሱሙኒ ? :P

present wrote:
21 May 2019, 18:08
Ascari Eritrean frash adash fa'g up, your low IQ a'ss is exposed. You don't even know your Ascari a'ss have been rapped for 500 long years. Kkkkk

Kkkk anyway, why are you angry, old man? :lol:

I am only telling the truth you have been enslaved for 500 years. You forefathers have been selling thier wives' pu'ssy for 500 LONG years!!! You keep denying your own history. :lol: :lol:

Read this you Ascari frash adash kkkkkkk

"Eritrea has been colonized,wholly, by many rulers starting around the middle of the 16th century. The Turkish invasion of Eritrea starting in 1517, began with the capture of Massawa, the major Eritrean port, which was part of the Red Sea world (Pateman, 1990)."

Fed_Up wrote:
21 May 2019, 17:46
Puzzinet ወሼው

Stop making history out of your wide luttieeee [ deleted ]. 500 years ይላል ደደብ:: :oops: lowest IQ or may I say the IQ in the abyss or the modern ape :mrgreen:

I am just sayin based on science finding.

present
Member+

Post by present » 22 May 2019, 11:04

Ascari fa_g up, stop bi'tchn. :lol:

Ye shermu'ta zer. The 500 years long mistreatment distroyed your Ascari brain. You hate the free people of Ethiopia, because we are free and original.

Keep hating us! It's not going to help you eat something better than anbeta

Ascaris are dying as we speak from a lack of food but as usual you keep denying it kkkkkkk. The difference is we Ethiopians don't deny it

See this link be exposed of the famine in Eritrea

https://www.newstatesman.com/world/afri ... know-about

You are going to deny it anyway :lol:

Fed_Up wrote:
22 May 2019, 10:31
Puzzinet ወሼው ወዲኣድጊ

በስመ አብ የለየልህ ፋራ እና low IQ አፃፃፍህ ራሱ ያስፎግራል :: በበረኪና ብታጠብም አትፀዳም :: ልክ እንደ ገጠሬ ብርድልብስ ገምተሃል ቅውው

እያረሩ መሳቅ ይቅርብሽ:: እናትህን እርዳት ዝም ብለህ ያቺ ቀዳዳህን ቸርችር :P

KOKO እንኳን ቢመጣ የአንተ አለቃ ነው የሚሆነው:: ^^^ ከምር ይነጨሓል::
present wrote:
22 May 2019, 00:58
I told you not to fck with me!! But your old Ascari ertirean a'ss don't listen!!

ዓስከሪ ፋግ_ኣፕ ያቺ ኣስክሪ ሽርሙጣ እናት
የጣሊያን ቁላ የሰለቻት
ዓብዚ ኣብዚ እያስባለ ሲያስጮሀት
ፋግ_ኣፕ ደርሶ ሊያስጥላት
ፋግ_ኣፕዬ ደሞ የጣሊያኑን ቁላ ከናቱ ቀማት. :lol: :lol:
:lol:
Ascari fa'g_up. Kkkkkkkkk

500 years of slavery and 500 years d'ick s'ucking made you to strongly hate the mighty Ethiopians!!!

Fed_Up wrote:
22 May 2019, 00:37
Puzzinet ወሼው

Folks like you put mama Ethiopia on the map and talking points. I used to think they are fûcking resists but thanks to two legged donkey like you proved me wrong.

Bravo! No hard feelings at least you managed to beat Equatorial gunia Guinea

All you know is “እናትህ ትበዳ". የእምስ ቸርቻሪ ልጂ መሆንህ ያሳያል :: የዳማ ልጂ ነሽ ወይስ የሱሙኒ ? :P

present wrote:
21 May 2019, 18:08
Ascari Eritrean frash adash fa'g up, your low IQ a'ss is exposed. You don't even know your Ascari a'ss have been rapped for 500 long years. Kkkkk

Kkkk anyway, why are you angry, old man? :lol:

I am only telling the truth you have been enslaved for 500 years. You forefathers have been selling thier wives' pu'ssy for 500 LONG years!!! You keep denying your own history.

Read this you Ascari frash adash kkkkkkk

"Eritrea has been colonized,wholly, by many rulers starting around the middle of the 16th century. The Turkish invasion of Eritrea starting in 1517, began with the capture of Massawa, the major Eritrean port, which was part of the Red Sea world (Pateman, 1990)."

Fed_Up wrote:
21 May 2019, 17:46
Puzzinet ወሼው

Stop making history out of your wide luttieeee [ deleted ]. 500 years ይላል ደደብ:: :oops: lowest IQ or may I say the IQ in the abyss or the modern ape :mrgreen:

I am just sayin based on science finding.

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 22 May 2019, 12:53

Puzzinet አድጊ

አህያው ላንተ የሚመጥን IQ ፈተና ሞክር.. መቸስ ማል ጎደኒ ብላለች እልማዜዋ:: እስከ መቼ በKoko ተበልጠህ ትኖር :P

https://cdn.dopl3r.com/memes_files/7-on ... -CMKCq.jpg

present
Member+

Post by present » 22 May 2019, 13:05

Ascari frash adash ertirean fa'g_up,

You are just another low IQ Ascari, just like ascari zemselo.

You keep talking about IQ while you have 300,000 student in your shi't hole. On the other hand, We have 60 million students. Just imagine how they took the average. And those students that go to school start school at the age of 14. You low IQ Ascari. Kkkkk

These are the facts but, of course, you are going to deny it kkkkkkkk

And you have 1200 people runing into Ethiopia daily. That number does not put into account the number of ascaris running out to else where, well then how can you calculate an average in this case with a population of 3 million with 2000- 3000 young people running out daily. And you people are starving to death, see link above I posted, but you still deny it :lol :lol: : :x :lol:

Ascari Eritreans are funny people

Fed_Up wrote:
22 May 2019, 12:53
Puzzinet አድጊ

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 22 May 2019, 17:12

Puzzinet ወሼ

Easy I am just started with you. You are blabbering retard arse so much which I am not going to read knowing that coming from the lowest IQ of all apes. I would rather read what Koko wrote. So don’t state your skinny lowest IQ arse :P

I am just giving you heads up.

present wrote:
22 May 2019, 13:05

You keep talking about IQ while you have 300,000 student in your shi't hole. On the other hand, We have 60 million students. Just imagine how they took the average. And those students that go to school start school at the age of 14. You low IQ Ascari. Kkkkk

And you have 1200 people runing into Ethiopia daily. That number does not put into account the number of ascaris running out to else where, well then how can you calculate an average in this case with a population of 3 million with 2000- 3000 young people running out daily. And you people are starving to death, see link above I posted, but you still deny it :lol :lol: : :x :lol:

Fed_Up wrote:
Puzzinet አድጊ

present
Member+

Post by present » 22 May 2019, 17:28

ascari frash adash fa'g_up,

Wellcome back Ascari,

Where have you been all day? You don't have a computer at work?. Are you a cart pushers old man, I mean I know you are a 75 years old and you are retired. Did you have to go back to work and push carts?

Wellcome back grandpa

Fed_Up wrote:
22 May 2019, 17:12
Puzzinet ወሼ

Easy I am just started with you. You are blabbering retard arse so much which I am not going to read knowing that coming from the lowest IQ of all apes. I would rather read what Koko wrote. So don’t state your skinny lowest IQ arse :P

I am just giving you heads up.

present wrote:
22 May 2019, 13:05

Fed_Up wrote:
Puzzinet አድጊ

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 22 May 2019, 18:07

Puzzinet adghi
የተፋታሁሽ መስሎሽ ነበር እንዴ -- የባላገር ነገር ቅቅቅቅ
Your moms profession goes viral

አንተንየመሳሰሉ ቅል አህያ ይዛ ኢትዬጵያ የት እድትደርስ ትጠብቃለህ:: ማፈሪያ... ሴቶቻችሁን እንኳን መጠበቅ ያልቻላችሁ ፋንድዬች ::

ምናልባትም እኮ እናትህ ቤት ቡና ስታፈላ "ስራ / ቢዝነስ እንዴት ነበር " ብለህ ወሬ ትጀምር ይሆናል እኮ አህዬ::

ቀጥለን ስለ ኤድስ እናወራለን .... መቸም ኤድስ ይኖርብህ ይሆናል -- ለምንኛውም የዲሲ ኤድስ ወረርሽኝም እናወጋለን --

መልካም ቆይታ አህዬ :P