Misraq
Member+

Eritreans in Sainai

Post by Misraq » 13 May 2019, 01:46

Please wait, video is loading...

almaze

Re: Eritreans in Sainai

Post by almaze » 13 May 2019, 03:27

Gut-wrenching video that will leave you with no words.

almaze

Post by almaze » 13 May 2019, 04:13

እዋይይይይ ስቃይ ስቓይ ኤርትራዊ ዘይውዳእ በሉ ሐዙ እዞም ትሪእዎም ዘለኹም ኤርትራውያን ኣሕዋትና ኣብ ካይሮ ግብጺ ይነብሩ ኔሮም ስራሕ ናይ ኮሚደረ ምእራይ ኣሎ ኢሎም ካብ ካይሮ ስራሕ ክሰርሑ ኢሎም ምስ ከድ እቶም ስራሕ ክንህበኩም ኢና ኢሎም ዝወሰድዎም ሰባት ሸፋቱ ኮይኖም ጸኒሖም ትሪእዎም ኣለኹም ብሂወቶም ከለው ገሃነም እሳት ይሪእዋ ኣለው ። መጀመርያ ኣብ ግብጺ ዘለኹም ኤርትራውያን ስራሕ ኣሎ ኢሉ ክወስደኩም ዝብለኩም ከይትኸድ ። ካልኣይ ኣብ ካይሮ ግብጺ ዘለኹም ከኣ ነዞም ኣሕዋት ካብዚ መዓት ክወጽ ንፖሊስ ድዩ ወይን ን UN ንገሩሎም ።

QB

Post by QB » 13 May 2019, 06:50

ምንባር ዝተኸልከለ ህዝቢ !

በዓል ንሕና ንሱ ሓጻር ግጥሚ

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 13 May 2019, 06:55

Did you enjoy the videos, mitraq?

Is your sadist & perverted heart, filled with joy?

Congrats., in that case!

And since when, do you know Tgrgna? Hmmmm

I could post tons of videos showing the suffering of your people too but I'll let you have your party in peace, this time.

I just thought, in my naivete, that we have a common enemy. But obviously, we don't!

PS: it's spelled: Sinai.

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 13 May 2019, 08:52

Zmeselo wrote:
13 May 2019, 06:55

Congrats., in that case!

I could post tons of videos showing the suffering of your people too but I'll let you have your party in peace, this time.

I just thought, in my naivete, that we have a common enemy. But obviously, we don't!

Zemso,

Where did you see me enjoying this sad story. I just posted it for awareness. I did not put my comment on it. You as a cadre is scared because you don't want your people to see this. In contrast, letting this be visible helps this kids as family members will be alarmed and take appropriate measure to free this poor victims. As cruel cadre as you are, you are condemning these two poor souls to die in the dungeon without no form of assistance reaching them

Jimmy

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 13 May 2019, 09:06

Posting the sad story for awareness: Really? First, be aware that there is a tiny tail behind your [deleted] and you sound like a woyane hyena.

Whoever posts the misery of others on social media is just MFK hateful and dumbass.
Misraq wrote:
13 May 2019, 08:52
Zmeselo wrote:

Congrats., in that case!

Zemso,

Where did you see me enjoying this sad story. I just posted it for awareness. I did not put my comment on it. You as a cadre is scared because you don't want your people to see this. In contrast, letting this be visible helps this kids as family members will be alarmed and take appropriate measure to free this poor victims. As cruel cadre as you are, you are condemning these two poor souls to die in the dungeon without no form of assistance reaching them

Jimmy

Deqi-Arawit
Member+

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 13 May 2019, 09:53

Misraq wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

Congrats., in that case!

Zemso,

Jimmy
If you really think the sorority sisters will feel sorry or sad for the ordeal of eritreans, you are in different planet.

Any way, The two young men were kidnapped when they were going to Egypt via Sudan in july 2018. And they were released after a sister of one of the young men paid ransom. It is old news.

Cigar
Member+

Post by Cigar » 13 May 2019, 10:03

No matter how tough it is to live in ones country, it is better to sit your [deleted] in your own country than breaking the law and desert your country.
You take the risk, you should take the responsibility.
A dead person is no more good any more.
And politicizing such to accuse their govt, country or leadership is crap. Their govt didn't give the exist visas for education or excursion.
If that is the case, yes their govt should move mountains to fight for their safety.
These are run aways, deserters.
And when they make it to their host country destination, to gain refugees status, they will smear their govt and country's name.
So, any one who blames their govt for the illegal actions they take is stupid and politically motivated.
It is like preparing nice breakfast to your mom's, sister's or wife's rapper.
So, they made their beds, let them sleep on them.
So being honest as I am, I won't shed a tear to those who left their country illegally and got neck slashed, die of thirst or run over by trains.
In my eyes, they commit crimes against their nation.
It is a fact that those people who opted to stay in their country with all the hiccups they face are alive.
Dead man, no good man.
Alive man, gets to see the next day.

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 13 May 2019, 10:05

Selam/ wrote:
13 May 2019, 09:06
Posting the sad story for awareness: Really? First, be aware that there is a tiny tail behind your [deleted] and you sound like a woyane hyena.

Whoever posts the misery of others on social media is just MFK hateful and dumbass.
Misraq wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

Congrats., in that case!

Zemso,

Jimmy
So there must be a forum rule that says we should only post happy endings? Life is full of tragedy, happiness, love, hate, victory, defeat...you name it. So don't be afraid to touch subjects that relate to life and reality, brother Selam

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 13 May 2019, 10:08

Sister Cigarella,

Deqi seems right. Your fat arse is comfortable sitting on the sofa, shgging your Jamaican wife and live as if everything is Ok. Anyways, you are a very low IQ man

Jimmy

Cigar
Member+

Post by Cigar » 13 May 2019, 10:25

Misraq, stop this bull crap.
If you are trying to jump off the empire state building and I am begging or advising you not to do so, but you still did it and smashed the ground face first and die, are your parents gonna blame me for not forcing you to not jump?
Why the fu*ck are you leaving the legality or lack of it, which is the main issue?
You make it as if the govt gave them visas, put them in a cruise ship with its blessings.
These mother f**kers voided their citizenship the time they disobeyed the law of the country.
And that law is universal.
Remember Snowden or Assange for instance?
Why do you think they are wanted by the law of their countries?
Yes, if any thing Eritrea should fight to have these run aways get deported to Eritrea and make them apologize and then make them work for 5 years for food only to compensate for their evil intentions.
When PIA retires, I will run for the presidency and...........
F**king with Eritrea, lie abour Etitrea is not I would have taken easily.
Death is death any way.
So, if they are willing to die in the sea, in the hands of the traffickers, get eaten by hyenas while trying to tarnish Eritrea's name, I would line them up in meskerem square or Asmara stadium and shoot them all.
They are even worse enemies than woyane.
My Eritrean brothers, sorry if I offended you.
But I don't want to be politically correct and make these as*s holes who leave Eritrea illegally become cheap point scoring vehicles to scum bag of the likes of mistral, Almaze, eden and the rest of the green eyed filthy agames.

Cigar
Member+

Post by Cigar » 13 May 2019, 10:37

Misraq the fa**gish hoe, and you are not sitting in a western sofa.
Get the hell outtahere.
I believe that any countries asset are it's people. So, are you freaking telling me let Eritrea be empty of its citizens which was concocted by the house negro Obama to empty Eritrea?
All nations do protect their borders. And thus Eritrea need to make the dream of the deserters come true (death wish) and shoot them if they try to leave illegally.
Now all the freaking west which was throwing tones of bricks at Eritrea to kneel it down are doing 180° turn and are flocking to Eritrea to kiss its feet and soon it will breath and its future is bright and it needs its citizens.
And why are you making it as if it is only Eritreans who are running away?
Facts are there are more ethiopians and tegarus refugees than Eritreans in the last 2 decades who left your country.
And of course they also are facing the same treatment as all other refugees.
So if you are for citizens to leave their country illegally why don't you advocate the 100 million ethiopians to desert and why are not googling to see the ethiopians video whose head were slit by the evil doers?
Why Eritrea?
Our problem is not your problem.
Buiisshhhttti.

Temt

Post by Temt » 13 May 2019, 10:48

MitraQ ጋዕጋዕ ወዲ ለማኒት:: No matter what camouflage you place on your evil self, you are and still remain an evil Habesha regardless of whether you are Agame or not. It is not what you posted just today, but what you have been falsely writing in the last years about Eritrea. We know we have people that are squandering their life in Sinai or somewhere else, as are so many non-Eritrean refugees. That is sad but true. But, you would never get any Eritrean (not pretenders) speak malice about those unfortunate once. But you do for you are an idiot. Am I talking only about you MitraQ? No, but for all the Eritrea bashers in this forum that post usually old regurgitated crap pretending to be Eritreans. Eritreans do not pretend for Eitreanism is a jewel embedded in them. ተሮጓቢ ዕስትኽ ነፍጠኛ።
Last edited by Temt on 13 May 2019, 10:50, edited 1 time in total.

tarik

Post by tarik » 13 May 2019, 10:49

Misraq wrote:
13 May 2019, 01:46
Miraq- tesfaye

Good Day Maam

1 day oromo and z second day amhara, and now u love agames and hate us Eritreans. Old and ugly lady stop hating on us Eritreans, i know u r 2cugly 4 us Eritrean men 2 [email protected] u :lol:

Good Day Maam

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 13 May 2019, 16:06

Zombies,
When are your tyrants going to release the prisoners? It could be worse in Penetentieria than in Sinai.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 13 May 2019, 17:31

No rule is required for grown ups but that doesn’t apply to you since you’re an immature juvenile. In fact, rules wouldn’t be effective either for a negligent brain. What you rather deserve is a donkey whip. Someone needs to whip the crap out of you. KIFU!
Misraq wrote:
13 May 2019, 10:05
Selam/ wrote:
Posting the sad story for awareness: Really? First, be aware that there is a tiny tail behind your [deleted] and you sound like a woyane hyena. Whoever posts the misery of others on social media is just MFK hateful and dumbass.
Misraq wrote:

So there must be a forum rule that says we should only post happy endings? Life is full of tragedy, happiness, love, hate, victory, defeat...you name it. So don't be afraid to touch subjects that relate to life and reality, brother Selam

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 13 May 2019, 17:44

Selam/ wrote:
13 May 2019, 17:31
No rule is required for grown ups but that doesn’t apply to you since you’re an immature juvenile. In fact, rules wouldn’t be effective either for a negligent brain. What you rather deserve is a donkey whip. Someone needs to whip the crap out of you. KIFU!
Misraq wrote:
Selam/ wrote:
Posting the sad story for awareness: Really? First, be aware that there is a tiny tail behind your [deleted] and you sound like a woyane hyena. Whoever posts the misery of others on social media is just MFK hateful and dumbass.
Misraq wrote:

Thank you sister Selam for telling brother Jimmy the truth. He is clearly wrong and he knows that it is going to hurt the people of Eritrea. I don't have any idea what "awareness" he is talking about ????? Obviously, he posted the misery of others in order to feel better and I am not surprised if he is in a bad mood. Can you image if I responded the same way by posting the misery of his people, the people of Amhara?? But I will not do that because it is NOT the right thing to do.

Having said that I will not be offended if the citizens of the useless Democratic Republic of Tigray post such thing because they are evil low IQ people.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 13 May 2019, 17:54

Honourable Hawzaen,

Jimmy is a good friend to the pple of Eritrea. Posting that video should never be seen as an offense. It was purely for awareness creation.

Selam,

Asfendije linchish :mrgreen:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 13 May 2019, 18:17

The faithful people of Tigray don’t do such crappy things. It is only the hateful woyane rats that are in this propaganda business.
Hawzen wrote:
13 May 2019, 17:44
Selam/ wrote:
13 May 2019, 17:31
Misraq wrote:
Selam/ wrote:
Misraq wrote:

Thank you sister Selam for telling brother Jimmy the truth. He is clearly wrong and he knows that it is going to hurt the people of Eritrea. I don't have any idea what "awareness" he is talking about ????? Obviously, he posted the misery of others in order to feel better and I am not surprised if he is in a bad mood. Can you image if I responded the same way by posting the misery of his people, the people of Amhara?? But I will not do that because it is NOT the right thing to do.

Having said that I will not be offended if the citizens of the useless Democratic Republic of Tigray post such thing because they are evil low IQ people.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF