Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
yaballo

VIDEO: "የአብኖቹ፤ ዶ/ር ደሳለኝ ጫኔ፣ አቶ ክርስትያን፣ አቶ አቻምየለህ፣ የጌታቸው አስፋ መረጃ አቀባዮች በመሆን የአማራውን ብልት ሲያስቀጠቅጡና አማራን ሲያስገድሉ ነበሩ"-ንግስት ይርጋ

Post by yaballo » 12 May 2019, 20:49

VIDEO: "የአብኖቹ፤ ዶ/ር ደሳለኝ ጫኔ፣ አቶ ክርስትያን፣ አቶ አቻምየለህ፣ የጌታቸው አስፋ መረጃ አቀባዮች በመሆን የአማራውን ብልት ሲያስቀጠቅጡና አማራን ሲያስገድሉ ነበሩ።" - ንግስት ይርጋ።

<< እውነትና ንጋት እያደር ይወጣል: ማእከላዊ እስር ቤት ውስጥ ግፍ የፈጸመብኝ እና የሚያሰቃየኝ የነበረው አማራ ነው።

ንግስት ይርጋ በቅርቡ ጌታቸው ሽፈራው ከሶስት መቶ ሺህ ዶላር በላይ ወይንም ከ አስራ ሁለት ሚሊዮን ብር በላይ ሳተላይት ሚዲያ በአማራው ስም እመሰርትላችኋለው በማለት ገንዘቡን ለራሱ መጠቀሚያ በማዋል አሁን አንዲት ጎጃም ውስጥ በምትገኝ ትንሽ ቢሮ ውስጥ አስራት ሚዲያ በሚል ስም አንዳንዴ በስልክ አንዳንዴ ደግሞ በማትረባ ካሜራ ቪዲዮ እየቀረጸ በዩቱዩብ ላይ በሚለቀው ፕሮግራም ላይ ንግስት ይርጋን አቅርበው የሚከተለውን ብላለች።

"ከጎንደር አዲስ አበባ ማእከላዊ እስር ቤት ከተወሰድኩኝ በኋላ ከፍተኛ ግርፍያ እና የተለያዩ ስቃይ ሲያደርስብኝ የነበረው አልፎ ተርፎ ወንዶች ወንድሞቻችን ፊት ልብሳችሁን አውሉቁ እየተባለ ከፍተኛ የሞራል እና የስነልቦና ቀውስ ሲያደርስብኝ የነበረው የሱፍ የተባለ የህወሀት ቅጥረኛ አማራ ነው " በማለት ተናግራለች።

አዎ የሱፍም ሆነ ክርስትያን ወይንም ደምለው ታደለ የህወሀት አሽከር የነበሩ ሲሆን ደሳለኝ ጫኔም ይሁን አቻየለህ ታምሩ የብአድን ወያኔ አቃጣሪዎች የነበሩ ሲሆን ጌታቸው ሽፈራውም ይሁን ሙሉቀን ተስፋው የጌታቸው አስፋ መረጃ አቀባዮች በመሆን የአማራውን ብልት ሲያስቀጠቅጡና አማራን ሲያስገድሉ የነበሩ ነብሰ በላዎች ናቸው።

እውነትና ንጋት እያደር ይወጣል። >>

video: https://www.facebook.com/belay.akalu.50 ... =3&theater

Misraq
Member+

Re: VIDEO: "የአብኖቹ፤ ዶ/ር ደሳለኝ ጫኔ፣ አቶ ክርስትያን፣ አቶ አቻምየለህ፣ የጌታቸው አስፋ መረጃ አቀባዮች በመሆን የአማራውን ብልት ሲያስቀጠቅጡና አማራን ሲያስገድሉ ነበሩ"-ንግስት

Post by Misraq » 12 May 2019, 21:42

Obbo yabello,

You seem to be do much frustrated, you create and manufactured faje news from your arse. Your credibility is on line since the video doesn't say what you say. Looks like Getachew shiferaw, achameyeleh, desalegn and demilew are doing a great job on awakening the amhara. You seem to be frustrated with that :mrgreen:

Jimmy

yaballo

Re: VIDEO: "የአብኖቹ፤ ዶ/ር ደሳለኝ ጫኔ፣ አቶ ክርስትያን፣ አቶ አቻምየለህ፣ የጌታቸው አስፋ መረጃ አቀባዮች በመሆን የአማራውን ብልት ሲያስቀጠቅጡና አማራን ሲያስገድሉ ነበሩ"-ንግስት

Post by yaballo » 12 May 2019, 22:30

Misaq .. Misraq .. my Gumuze freind,

As I mentioned it to you, never .. ever .. trust "nasty habeshas" who won't even think twice of selling a shanqilla for a price of say "one netela clothing" or for a "a 'tasa', a bag or one kilo of berbere" ... Of course, this does not apply to ALL Amharas :mrgreen: ..

Now, remember that people like Ato Kiristian/ከርስትያን were top ብአደን ካድሬs & one has to be a complete naive not to suspect his ulterior motive in suddenly becoming a rather shrill anti-Ethiopian & over-the-top Amhara nationalist. It is similar to many Oromo's suspicion about some top OPDO cadres who try to be more OLF than than the most radical OLF cadres. :shock: ... One needs to ask: what has brought about such a 360 degrees shift in the political views of such a cadre? ...

Remember that we are NOT in a civilised & more or less decent Europe or the USA .. BUT .. in a nasty & byzantine Ethiopia where politics remains a blood-sport!

I believe that Africans &/or African politics won't make the continent a decent place for most of its people any time soon. But, one has to still hope for some improvements in the caliber of political leaders Africans get.

My advise to my Amhara brothers is to be BEWARE of ABIN/ አብን & its rather too radical, shrill & over-the-top cadres. .. So far, they are buying the Amharas more enemies than friends & should be a bad thing for the Amhara & Ethiopia! ... That is all. OK? ... I could be wrong but who knows? ... Nagaatti.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 13 May 2019, 11:40

yaballo wrote:
12 May 2019, 22:30
Misaq .. Misraq .. my Gumuze freind,

As I mentioned it to you, never .. ever .. trust "nasty habeshas" who won't even think twice of selling a shanqilla for a price of say "one netela clothing" or for a "a 'tasa', a bag or one kilo of berbere" ... Of course, this does not apply to ALL Amharas :mrgreen: ..

Now, remember that people like Ato Kiristian/ከርስትያን were top ብአደን ካድሬs & one has to be a complete naive not to suspect his ulterior motive in suddenly becoming a rather shrill anti-Ethiopian & over-the-top Amhara nationalist. It is similar to many Oromo's suspicion about some top OPDO cadres who try to be more OLF than than the most radical OLF cadres. :shock: ... One needs to ask: what has brought about such a 360 degrees shift in the political views of such a cadre? ...

Remember that we are NOT in a civilised & more or less decent Europe or the USA .. BUT .. in a nasty & byzantine Ethiopia where politics remains a blood-sport!

I believe that Africans &/or African politics won't make the continent a decent place for most of its people any time soon. But, one has to still hope for some improvements in the caliber of political leaders Africans get.

My advise to my Amhara brothers is to be BEWARE of ABIN/ አብን & its rather too radical, shrill & over-the-top cadres. .. So far, they are buying the Amharas more enemies than friends & should be a bad thing for the Amhara & Ethiopia! ... That is all. OK? ... I could be wrong but who knows? ... Nagaatti.

How many banks did they rob? How many heads did they chop? :mrgreen:
One day you support ADP and the next you try to tell us that those who worked with ADP are amhara enemies. If you are still not coming to grip with the fact that our PM is a member and leader of OPDO, you still have time to update your info. The condo kegna, the Addis kegna ....and now the Banks are kegna and, we can just rob a few of them at a time movement is telling us that the enemy is the party that is organizing amharas to defend themselves. At least TPLF, once it was outta the jungle, was very crafty in its robbery system which you should learn from in case you haven't already. :mrgreen:

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 13 May 2019, 13:09

I have no reason to doubt what Nigist Yirga said "የአብኖቹ፤ ዶ/ር ደሳለኝ ጫኔ፣ አቶ ክርስትያን፣ አቶ አቻምየለህ፣ የጌታቸው አስፋ መረጃ አቀባዮች በመሆን የአማራውን ብልት ሲያስቀጠቅጡና አማራን ሲያስገድሉ ነበሩ". Their personalities/characters show that they are sadist who enjoy the suffering of others and trust what Nigist Yia said could be true.
yaballo wrote:
12 May 2019, 20:49
VIDEO: "የአብኖቹ፤ ዶ/ር ደሳለኝ ጫኔ፣ አቶ ክርስትያን፣ አቶ አቻምየለህ፣ የጌታቸው አስፋ መረጃ አቀባዮች በመሆን የአማራውን ብልት ሲያስቀጠቅጡና አማራን ሲያስገድሉ ነበሩ።" - ንግስት ይርጋ።

<< እውነትና ንጋት እያደር ይወጣል: ማእከላዊ እስር ቤት ውስጥ ግፍ የፈጸመብኝ እና የሚያሰቃየኝ የነበረው አማራ ነው።

ንግስት ይርጋ በቅርቡ ጌታቸው ሽፈራው ከሶስት መቶ ሺህ ዶላር በላይ ወይንም ከ አስራ ሁለት ሚሊዮን ብር በላይ ሳተላይት ሚዲያ በአማራው ስም እመሰርትላችኋለው በማለት ገንዘቡን ለራሱ መጠቀሚያ በማዋል አሁን አንዲት ጎጃም ውስጥ በምትገኝ ትንሽ ቢሮ ውስጥ አስራት ሚዲያ በሚል ስም አንዳንዴ በስልክ አንዳንዴ ደግሞ በማትረባ ካሜራ ቪዲዮ እየቀረጸ በዩቱዩብ ላይ በሚለቀው ፕሮግራም ላይ ንግስት ይርጋን አቅርበው የሚከተለውን ብላለች።

"ከጎንደር አዲስ አበባ ማእከላዊ እስር ቤት ከተወሰድኩኝ በኋላ ከፍተኛ ግርፍያ እና የተለያዩ ስቃይ ሲያደርስብኝ የነበረው አልፎ ተርፎ ወንዶች ወንድሞቻችን ፊት ልብሳችሁን አውሉቁ እየተባለ ከፍተኛ የሞራል እና የስነልቦና ቀውስ ሲያደርስብኝ የነበረው የሱፍ የተባለ የህወሀት ቅጥረኛ አማራ ነው " በማለት ተናግራለች።

አዎ የሱፍም ሆነ ክርስትያን ወይንም ደምለው ታደለ የህወሀት አሽከር የነበሩ ሲሆን ደሳለኝ ጫኔም ይሁን አቻየለህ ታምሩ የብአድን ወያኔ አቃጣሪዎች የነበሩ ሲሆን ጌታቸው ሽፈራውም ይሁን ሙሉቀን ተስፋው የጌታቸው አስፋ መረጃ አቀባዮች በመሆን የአማራውን ብልት ሲያስቀጠቅጡና አማራን ሲያስገድሉ የነበሩ ነብሰ በላዎች ናቸው።

እውነትና ንጋት እያደር ይወጣል። >>

video: https://www.facebook.com/belay.akalu.50 ... =3&theater

Dani_Wako

Post by Dani_Wako » 13 May 2019, 13:18

Yaballo and Musad - Why are you guys writing FAKE news? I know ABN is your worst nightmare, but try to control your fear.

Do you know you can be banned from the forum for doing this?