Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ethoash
Senior Member+

my lover left me for her childhood lover, what should i do

Post by Ethoash » 12 May 2019, 15:59

i give my would be lover a ring and a car only to run back to her old lover .. but she want to keep the ring and the car .. could u help me out

let call my lover name is Raya and she was living in poverty with her childhood lover ... and i come and give her everything and took everything with intention not to marry me but to go back to her old love so my point is i want my gift back do u think i am unreasonable

let start here

WOLKAIYT was under Amhara administrative for the last 150 years lived in poverty then the new lover come and give WOLKAIYT 120 billion birr or 4 billion dollar WOLKAIYT sugar factory this factory is called estate it give 100,000 people income that means the whole WOLKAIYT will get job in this one estate .. they become wage earner but the WOLKAIYT want to go back to her old lover Gondar the question is should WOLKAIYT return their sugar factory or keep it..

this is before the golden come to power under Amhara

this is what Wolkaiyt look like after tplf administration

now let see case two

from this

to this

under Golden RAya look like this 100 billion birr investment

and this is the thanks that tplf got

now i dont care about raya would the golden get back their investment and let the raya go back to her old lover ? this is my question
Last edited by Ethoash on 12 May 2019, 16:21, edited 1 time in total.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: my lover left me for childhood lover, what should i do

Post by Ethoash » 12 May 2019, 16:08

i will answer my own question how Mereja TV unethically fanning ethnic hatred toward the golden

this so called activist never been challenged when he called TPLF is cancer and all kind of name .. Ethiopian Constitution doesn't say u can join with other state .. it only said u can declare ur self government doesnt give u right to break up from your state.. if that the case when would be the end..

if wollo accept Raya then they should also must give referendum for wollo oromo ethnic groups where they want to belong ... it is would be in wollo interest not to accept Raya back.. yes Raya can be self governing under Tigray region no body will touch them .... we all are under one nation Raya will not move their land so what is their point if they r under wollo or Tigray as i said they can be self governing and run their own Business ... the idea of fed. state is not to put all amhara in one groups .. the idea is to make many ethnic in one groups that is to prevent Tyranny of the majority.. no region should be pure .. to prevent this if Gondar accept Wolkaiyt back then they cant deny qmant and Agawa to have the same right like Wolkaiyt hence the Gondar and the wollo must be warned u cant say no body told me...have a nice life..

if mereja Tv is honest then they should also invite Qmant and Agawa from Amhara region and let rip their ብሶታቸውን ይናገሩ ... trust me no mereja Tv will show us this .. they are only attacking the golden... to tell u the turth i want raya to go back to wollo let see what the fk they going to get.. look Gonder what do they have nothing they dont have nothing going for them so let ወልቃይት join them and let see they would be better off... instead of saying ልንገነጠል ነው እያሉ ትግሬዎችን እንደማለብ። ድህነትን ውስጥ ስው ይገባል ውይ by asking to rejoin with poverty capital Gonder

Abaymado

Re: my lover left me for her childhood lover, what should i do

Post by Abaymado » 12 May 2019, 20:54

So sad! Forced marriages destroy families. The only option is to let go and respect other feelings.

present
Member+

Re: my lover left me for her childhood lover, what should i do

Post by present » 13 May 2019, 00:11

You can not force us to be Tigray. We are Amara. You can wish but who we are is who we are!!. You looted money from Ethiopians and now you claim to give. Money can NEVER bye you love, you idiot tplf man.

Golden anbeta :lol: :lol: :lol: