Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB

@Amhara: አንድ አማራ ነኝ ባይ ቆማጣ የኦሮሞን ሕዝብና ጀግኖች ልጆቹን ከቆሻሻ ጋር አመሣሠለ። ዶ/ር አብይ (እና ታከለም) ከመንገድ ዳር የሚያጸዱት ቆማጦችን መሆኑ አልገባውም።

Post by AbebeB » 11 May 2019, 11:38

አንድ አማራ ነኝ ባይ ቆማጣ የኦሮሞን ሕዝብና ጀግኖች ልጆቹን ከቆሻሻ ጋር አመሣሠለ። ዶ/ር አብይ (እና እ/ር ታከለ ኡማም) ከመንገድ ዳር የሚያጸዱት ቆማጦችን መሆኑ አልገባውም።

ስለዚህ ዶ/ር አብይም ከመንገዳር ቆሻሻን ማጽዳት ትቶ የኦሮሞን ፖለቲካ የሚመሩትን እንቁ የኦሮሞ ልጆች ና የነጻነታችን መሪ ጃል ዳውድ ኢብሣን እንዲያዐዳ ነው የጠቀው።
ቆማጣው ግን ያልገባው እርሱና ወገኖቹ መንገድ ዳር ተቀምጠው ሲለምኑ የቁስላቸው ሽታና ቫይረሳቸው በከተማው ለሚኖር ሌላው ሕዝብ ጠንቅ መሆኑን ነው።

በመሆኑም እኔ ለዶ/ር አብይና ለፊንፊኔ ከንቲባ እ/ር ታከለ የምለው ፊንፊኔን ከቆማጦች እናጽዳ ነው። ቆማጦቹ ወደ ዘነበ ወርቅ ሆስፒታላቸው ይከማቹ ነው።

Listeners might forward curser to 16 minute and start listening what I mean.
Link:

AbebeB

Re: @Amhara: አንድ አማራ ነኝ ባይ ቆማጣ የኦሮሞን ሕዝብና ጀግኖች ልጆቹን ከቆሻሻ ጋር አመሣሠለ። ዶ/ር አብይ (እና ታከለም) ከመንገድ ዳር የሚያጸዱት ቆማጦችን መሆኑ አልገባውም።

Post by AbebeB » 13 May 2019, 13:58

AbebeB wrote:
11 May 2019, 11:38
አንድ አማራ ነኝ ባይ ቆማጣ የኦሮሞን ሕዝብና ጀግኖች ልጆቹን ከቆሻሻ ጋር አመሣሠለ። ዶ/ር አብይ (እና እ/ር ታከለ ኡማም) ከመንገድ ዳር የሚያጸዱት ቆማጦችን መሆኑ አልገባውም።

ስለዚህ ዶ/ር አብይም ከመንገዳር ቆሻሻን ማጽዳት ትቶ የኦሮሞን ፖለቲካ የሚመሩትን እንቁ የኦሮሞ ልጆች ና የነጻነታችን መሪ ጃል ዳውድ ኢብሣን እንዲያዐዳ ነው የጠቀው።
ቆማጣው ግን ያልገባው እርሱና ወገኖቹ መንገድ ዳር ተቀምጠው ሲለምኑ የቁስላቸው ሽታና ቫይረሳቸው በከተማው ለሚኖር ሌላው ሕዝብ ጠንቅ መሆኑን ነው።

በመሆኑም እኔ ለዶ/ር አብይና ለፊንፊኔ ከንቲባ እ/ር ታከለ የምለው ፊንፊኔን ከቆማጦች እናጽዳ ነው። ቆማጦቹ ወደ ዘነበ ወርቅ ሆስፒታላቸው ይከማቹ ነው።

Link:
Is Ambachew to respond to this leper guy's remark? I heard he is about to dismantle the existing structure of Amahara region. If so, ABN and ADP are one and same?

AbebeB

Re: @Amhara: አንድ አማራ ነኝ ባይ ቆማጣ የኦሮሞን ሕዝብና ጀግኖች ልጆቹን ከቆሻሻ ጋር አመሣሠለ። ዶ/ር አብይ (እና ታከለም) ከመንገድ ዳር የሚያጸዱት ቆማጦችን መሆኑ አልገባውም።

Post by AbebeB » 20 May 2019, 11:26

AbebeB wrote:

Link:
Is this Amhara leper man already in the dust bin as of yesterday?

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 22 May 2019, 23:27

Abebe b, everybody seemed to have chosen to ignore you. It is not that you do not have a point. You do. The ER forum members might prefer to tune you out because they have a hard time figuring out what you believe in. You seem to despise the late comers Amhara ethnic politicians. I am with you. Even by the standard of ethnic politicians, they are ill-informed. They have no that many miles to go. The movement will cease to exist within a reasonable short period of time. They chose the wrong time. Where had they been when the Amhara was declared the enemy of the nation and nationalities? The other part of the story you choose to ignore, oh, no, you love to glorify is the OLF justifiable existence. But the newcomers of this ethnic politics nonsense justifies their being baptized because OLF exists.
Well, Abebe b, you and the person whom you claimed to have insulted Oromos are primitive in your thinking. The future belongs to those who have grand idea. Ethiopia welcome them.

AbebeB

Post by AbebeB » 23 May 2019, 13:21

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
22 May 2019, 23:27
Abebe b, everybody seemed to have chosen to ignore you. It is not that you do not have a point. You do. The ER forum members might prefer to tune you out because they have a hard time figuring out what you believe in. You seem to despise the late comers Amhara ethnic politicians. I am with you. Even by the standard of ethnic politicians, they are ill-informed. They have no that many miles to go. The movement will cease to exist within a reasonable short period of time. They chose the wrong time. Where had they been when the Amhara was declared the enemy of the nation and nationalities? The other part of the story you choose to ignore, oh, no, you love to glorify is the OLF justifiable existence. But the newcomers of this ethnic politics nonsense justifies their being baptized because OLF exists.
Well, Abebe b, you and the person whom you claimed to have insulted Oromos are primitive in your thinking. The future belongs to those who have grand idea. Ethiopia welcome them.
Sam,
I will be back to respond to your comment. Meanwhile, enjoy the section of the video given in the link related to this topic. The leper group seems address problems of their frustrated lineage not to be cleared.

Link:

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 23 May 2019, 15:10

Abebe b, the guys are reasonables, in a country where politicians and pundits with reasons are in short supply. As of today, I like Abiy. He seems visionary. Abebe b, you might not like my next statment: he is a true Ethiopian leader. As for his effort to make my birth place the cleanest city, I say to him go for it. History will record he is the first Ethiopian leader who devotes his time and energy to change Addis for the better.

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 23 May 2019, 16:39

Leprosy is a bacterial infection of the skin and nerves caused by Mycobacterium leprae. it is becoming rare and for you information, is not confined only to amhara.at present the largest leper colony in Ethiopia is found in Harar,90% oromos.they call it '' kurchi'',correct me if I am mistaken.
India,Brazil,Korea, and other countries have bigger problems of this infectious disease than Ethiopia.in the past,one main factor for the spread of the infection in places like gojam and wollo was the care given by families of the infected without proper precaution for themselves. these days,the disease is very rare as a result of lepers being isolated and outcast .
even though calling people leper is not expression of endearment,it should not be used as an insult either.

AbebeB

Post by AbebeB » 23 May 2019, 17:50

Tiago,

I have moral obligation not to leave you in ignorance. You are right in naming the microbial agent causing the disease leprosy. You are wrong in suggesting M. laprae as the only source of the infection. What science deny is that it is also hereditary. Don’t confuse with the fact that infected person’s family members have great chance for contact and thus get the infection.

Just go and see ministry health’s report on this disease that its peak area of infection is Amhara region (Gonder but not Gojjam). [I saw ministry’s report couple years ago.]

It is commonly seen in Oromia (around Zenebewerk/ALERT/Finfinnee and Harar/Bisidimo) because of the influx of the leprae guys from home of the highly prevalent area and population.

Yes, Oromos call it Qurcii and it is Safuu also. With this clear psychological interpretation, you can interpret that it is alien's disease.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 23 May 2019, 18:37

Woyane rat - Addis has been already cleared off KOMATAS. They are licking their wound in Mekelle. Thanks for your advice though.

AbebeB wrote:

Link:
Last edited by Selam/ on 24 May 2019, 02:10, edited 1 time in total.

AbebeB

Post by AbebeB » 24 May 2019, 19:54

Selam/ wrote:
23 May 2019, 18:37
Woyane rat - Addis has been already cleared off KOMATAS. They are licking their wound in Mekelle. Thanks for your advice though.

selam,
you guys may negotiate on that. kkk
What we oromos need is that you guys are cleared.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 24 May 2019, 20:20

WOYANE RAT - it is in upper case. Should I add anything else?
AbebeB wrote:
24 May 2019, 19:54
Selam/ wrote:

selam,
you guys may negotiate on that. kkk
What we oromos need is that you guys are cleared.

AbebeB

Post by AbebeB » 26 May 2019, 16:19

Selam/ wrote:
24 May 2019, 20:20
AbebeB wrote:
Selam/ wrote:
Selam nesh,
Go ahead but take care that you may work against yourself. I have no excuse for you.

AbebeB

Post by AbebeB » 26 May 2019, 16:47

Selam/ wrote:
AbebeB wrote:
Selam/ wrote:
Selam nesh,
Go ahead but take care that you may work against yourself. I have no excuse for you.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 26 May 2019, 18:07

Abush - Did you get your daily milk today?
AbebeB wrote:
26 May 2019, 16:47
Selam/ wrote:
AbebeB wrote:
Selam/ wrote:
Selam nesh,