Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
mollamo
Member
Posts: 518
Joined: 12 Dec 2018, 12:22

Re: ትግሬዎች ቢገነጠሉ

Post by mollamo » 12 May 2019, 12:54

Tigray is the core of Ethiopia. They will not go any where.3000 years they build the country and will not leave it just like that.

sun
Member
Posts: 4228
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: ትግሬዎች ቢገነጠሉ

Post by sun » 12 May 2019, 14:20

mollamo wrote:
12 May 2019, 12:54
Tigray is the core of Ethiopia. They will not go any where.3000 years they build the country and will not leave it just like that.
Really? :P

So then what is the rationality and or irrationality, if I (Sun) may ask you, as to why the Tigriyans themselves are vocally arguing in favour and for the declaration of the regions independence using the green card known as article 39, while at the same time turning around full circle, (360 degrees) and vocally arguing in the opposite direction as you are doing right here, claiming that Tigray will not go anywhere sooner or later because it is the region that built Mamma Ethiopia with Baaba menelik for the last 3000 years, even though some "bad mouths" are talking about 27 years of profitable adventures. :lol:

Please kindly explain the riddle or else we might be forced to sit under the green Odaa tree and make our own nice explanations so that we may have the general missions and visions cleaned, greased and fixed.
:P

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 21351
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: ትግሬዎች ቢገነጠሉ

Post by Ethoash » 12 May 2019, 15:01

sun wrote:
12 May 2019, 14:20
mollamo wrote:
12 May 2019, 12:54
Tigray is the core of Ethiopia. They will not go any where.3000 years they build the country and will not leave it just like that.
Really? :P
Please kindly explain the riddle or else we might be forced to sit under the green Odaa tree and make our own nice explanations so that we may have the general missions and visions cleaned, greased and fixed.
:P

ጎበና

article 39 is like divorce right u can use anytime if u need it .. but u dont have to use it .. but u value it u protect it with your life ..

article 39 is like life insurance u dont have to test it to find out it is working but it is always there to protect u in time of need

article 39 is like car insurance u dont have to drive crazy or driver drunk because u have car insurance but it is there in case if u got in to accident...

all those thing u value it and your protect it ... but u dont have to use it it is there in case.. so if one idiot telling u why do u need car insurance if u dont want to have accident .. why do u need life insurance if u r not dying ...or kill urself to use the life insurance otherwise why have it...

ጎበና if u dont like article 39 u can give it up but tell that to the idiot OLF who fought for 69 years and never win one inch of land if u dont want article 39 that means if u want to divorce u going to wage war.. but look civilized EU and British they are separated peacefully this is what 3000 years civilized Axumiate give u ... there is no match in this world for the Golden Axumiate they r light year a head of you..

trust me if Dr. Abiy send his fed. army to cross the golden border it would be the end of everything .. instead of running your mouth why not cross the border then u will see .. your buddy is in power the oromo in power they could not run the nation ... Dr. Abiy is fail state it is only a matter of time it will fail.. the golden is watching u from side .. they will never get involved the oromo and the Amhara might fight over the power after dr. abiy ..that would be the day i will say i told u so...

the golden will come to Addis Ababa as peace keeper paid by UN .. I THAT time the golden army will never govern they just watch over u just like Somalia and getting paid for keeping the peace that all.. .. to tell u the truth that would be my saddest day .. but that is what i seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

foot note i never join war ,.. i never support war all i am saying this is what i am seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeing

sun
Member
Posts: 4228
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: ትግሬዎች ቢገነጠሉ

Post by sun » 12 May 2019, 19:26

Ethoash wrote:
12 May 2019, 15:01
sun wrote:
12 May 2019, 14:20
mollamo wrote:
12 May 2019, 12:54
Tigray is the core of Ethiopia. They will not go any where.3000 years they build the country and will not leave it just like that.
Really? :P
Please kindly explain the riddle or else we might be forced to sit under the green Odaa tree and make our own nice explanations so that we may have the general missions and visions cleaned, greased and fixed.
:P

ጎበና

article 39 is like divorce right u can use anytime if u need it .. but u dont have to use it .. but u value it u protect it with your life ..

article 39 is like life insurance u dont have to test it to find out it is working but it is always there to protect u in time of need

article 39 is like car insurance u dont have to drive crazy or driver drunk because u have car insurance but it is there in case if u got in to accident...

all those thing u value it and your protect it ... but u dont have to use it it is there in case.. so if one idiot telling u why do u need car insurance if u dont want to have accident .. why do u need life insurance if u r not dying ...or kill urself to use the life insurance otherwise why have it...

ጎበና if u dont like article 39 u can give it up but tell that to the idiot OLF who fought for 69 years and never win one inch of land if u dont want article 39 that means if u want to divorce u going to wage war.. but look civilized EU and British they are separated peacefully this is what 3000 years civilized Axumiate give u ... there is no match in this world for the Golden Axumiate they r light year a head of you..

trust me if Dr. Abiy send his fed. army to cross the golden border it would be the end of everything .. instead of running your mouth why not cross the border then u will see .. your buddy is in power the oromo in power they could not run the nation ... Dr. Abiy is fail state it is only a matter of time it will fail.. the golden is watching u from side .. they will never get involved the oromo and the Amhara might fight over the power after dr. abiy ..that would be the day i will say i told u so...

the golden will come to Addis Ababa as peace keeper paid by UN .. I THAT time the golden army will never govern they just watch over u just like Somalia and getting paid for keeping the peace that all.. .. to tell u the truth that would be my saddest day .. but that is what i seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

foot note i never join war ,.. i never support war all i am saying this is what i am seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeing

Really? :lol:

As far as I am concerned you have the right to run your mouth like the Blue Nile stream because that is why you and all the others were freed from jails and terrorist lists and then made to go on to exercise their freedom of assembly, freedom of speech etc. BINGO!

I am not a politician to say anything about Obbo Getachew but yet arresting him may not be the end by itself but needs to be a means to some other greater good end. Even for him it would be much better to freely and elegantly give himself up and get cleaned rather than being a wanted fugitive (outlaw) constantly on the run.

My $100 question for you is as to why you have been comfortably and consistently playing the role of Ras Gobana and acting as his dear and near great buddy for the last 27 long years when you have had all the monopoly of political, economic, diplomatic, security, military, etc. powers but yet now after transferring power to the deserved you turn around 365 degrees and blame Ras Gobana for every bad thing that is happening to you. Do you think that fairy tales and magic wands can change reality? I don't think so.

Before it is too late better take yourself from the neck, see reality direct in the face and join full heart the government of the young and transformational leader so that you may make Mamma Ethiopia great and also make yourself great and sustainably rich too. If you don't want to join war to defend Mamma Ethiopia just like Abdisa Aga the great Oromo patriot you may join the peace and the healing mission of the current egalitarian Prime Minister so that you may see the light at the end of the tunnel. Okay? Okay!
8)

Cowboy Humera
Member
Posts: 997
Joined: 21 Oct 2018, 06:17

Re: ትግሬዎች ቢገነጠሉ

Post by Cowboy Humera » 12 May 2019, 20:55

We Weyane already got our Awash River, Welkait, Humera and Raya. The only thing left to declare our Tigrai's independence is the Assab port. Lets crush the Wesf'attam Eritreans once and for all! :evil: :evil:

Selam/
Member
Posts: 1981
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: ትግሬዎች ቢገነጠሉ

Post by Selam/ » 12 May 2019, 21:11

We’re you hibernating while Essayas was aborting wesf’attam woyanes? Do you want him to give you another axe kick in your twisted gut?
Cowboy Humera wrote:
12 May 2019, 20:55
We Weyane already got our Awash River, Welkait, Humera and Raya. The only thing left to declare our Tigrai's independence is the Assab port. Lets crush the Wesf'attam Eritreans once and for all! :evil: :evil:

Cowboy Humera
Member
Posts: 997
Joined: 21 Oct 2018, 06:17

Re: ትግሬዎች ቢገነጠሉ

Post by Cowboy Humera » 12 May 2019, 21:22

Both Qatar and Turkey are our TPLF's staunch and loyal allies. We're not alone in our fight against the Wesf'attam Eritreans and their tyrant wedi medhin berad. The independence of Tigrai is beneficial to Qatar and Turkey to have the most honest and hard working best friends in Africa (us). :mrgreen:
Selam/ wrote:
12 May 2019, 21:11
We’re you hibernating while Essayas was aborting wesf’attam woyanes? Do you want him to give you another axe kick in your twisted gut?
Cowboy Humera wrote:
12 May 2019, 20:55
We Weyane already got our Awash River, Welkait, Humera and Raya. The only thing left to declare our Tigrai's independence is the Assab port. Lets crush the Wesf'attam Eritreans once and for all! :evil: :evil:

Selam/
Member
Posts: 1981
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: ትግሬዎች ቢገነጠሉ

Post by Selam/ » 12 May 2019, 21:30

Where were those countries when Essays kicked your Wesf'attam woyane tummy out of Ethiopia? And do you think they care about losers?
Cowboy Humera wrote:
12 May 2019, 21:22
Both Qatar and Turkey are our TPLF's staunch and loyal allies. We're not alone in our fight against the Wesf'attam Eritreans and their tyrant wedi medhin berad. The independence of Tigrai is beneficial to Qatar and Turkey to have the most honest and hard working best friends in Africa (us). :mrgreen:
Selam/ wrote:
12 May 2019, 21:11
We’re you hibernating while Essayas was aborting wesf’attam woyanes? Do you want him to give you another axe kick in your twisted gut?
Cowboy Humera wrote:
12 May 2019, 20:55
We Weyane already got our Awash River, Welkait, Humera and Raya. The only thing left to declare our Tigrai's independence is the Assab port. Lets crush the Wesf'attam Eritreans once and for all! :evil: :evil:

Cowboy Humera
Member
Posts: 997
Joined: 21 Oct 2018, 06:17

Re: ትግሬዎች ቢገነጠሉ

Post by Cowboy Humera » 12 May 2019, 22:14

The tyrant Issayas' refusal to fight us on this forum and other social media sites shows he is a coward. We Digital Weyane dominate the digital world. Social media is where wars should be fought and won in the digital age. The Wesf'attam Eritreans are lazy and backward it will take them 3000 years to reach the digital age. We Digital Weyane are technologically advanced and democratically superior compared to the deqi medhin berad. :mrgreen:
Selam/ wrote:
12 May 2019, 21:30
Where were those countries when Essays kicked your Wesf'attam woyane tummy out of Ethiopia? And do you think they care about losers?
Cowboy Humera wrote:
12 May 2019, 21:22
Both Qatar and Turkey are our TPLF's staunch and loyal allies. We're not alone in our fight against the Wesf'attam Eritreans and their tyrant wedi medhin berad. The independence of Tigrai is beneficial to Qatar and Turkey to have the most honest and hard working best friends in Africa (us). :mrgreen:
Selam/ wrote:
12 May 2019, 21:11
We’re you hibernating while Essayas was aborting wesf’attam woyanes? Do you want him to give you another axe kick in your twisted gut?
Cowboy Humera wrote:
12 May 2019, 20:55
We Weyane already got our Awash River, Welkait, Humera and Raya. The only thing left to declare our Tigrai's independence is the Assab port. Lets crush the Wesf'attam Eritreans once and for all! :evil: :evil:

Ideaforum
Member
Posts: 123
Joined: 31 Jul 2018, 20:40

Re: ትግሬዎች ቢገነጠሉ

Post by Ideaforum » 12 May 2019, 23:23

አሁን የበታችነት ስሜት ፈንቅሎ እንደወጣ ይታያል!! ድሮም ያሌላችሁን ሰርቃችሁ እንጂ ሰርታችሁ ማግኘት ስለማታውቁ እገሌ እንዲህ ነው ማለት ትወዳላችሁ!! በለስ ድርቀት እንጂ እውነትና እውቀት አያመጣም!!



Ethoash wrote:
07 May 2019, 14:54
1. ጉራጌ ግፋ ካለ ሱቅ በደሬቴ ነው ከዚያም ከተለቀ ሽምሱ ሱቅ ይክፍታል
ትግሬዎች ግፍ ካለ ኢንዱስትራያል ፕርክ፣ ሜጋ ፍብሪካ፣ ሜጋ እርሻዎችን፣ አገር አቋራጭ መንገድ፣ ክዚያ ከተለቀ ደግሞ የገበያ አዳራሽ፣ ባላምስት ኮከብ ሁቴል ፣

አማራ ግፋ ካለ ማስተማር ነው፣ ወይ የመንግስት ስራተኛ መሆን ነው። ከዚያ ከተለቀ የመንግስት ስልጣን መያዝ ነው።

ኦሮሞ ግፋ ካለ ሕግ ያረቃሉ፣ ክዝያ ከተለቀ መብቴን አትንኩ እኔም አልደርስባቹሁም ይላሉ።

ታድያ የኔ ጥያቄ ትግሬዎች ከኢትዬዽያ ካፈተለኩ። ማን የነሱን ቦታ ይተካል

ኢካኖሚውን ቀጥ አርገው የያዙት እነሱ ነበሩ
ደህነነቱን እንሱ ነበሩ
አመራሩና ሆድ ስፊነት እነሱ ጋ ነበር
ታድያ ትግሬን ቆርጠን ጥለን እንዴት ይኮናል

Selam/
Member
Posts: 1981
Joined: 04 Aug 2018, 13:15

Re: ትግሬዎች ቢገነጠሉ

Post by Selam/ » 13 May 2019, 06:34

qqqqqqqqq...”ሲሉ ሰምታ ዶሮ ታንቃ ሞተች”
oho boy! The skinny bird, Debreporn, rephrased his own addiction to digital porn0graphy to “digital war” to fool you unemployed idiots and you’re stuck with it. Some one rightly said the other day “ወያኔና ሞኝ የያዘውን አይለቅም”
Your digital crap is as irrelevant as your own farrt. The propaganda minister, Bereket Simone, was doing digital and verbal propaganda for 27 yrs. Guess what, he is in knast right now. And look what you wesf’attam woyanes got out of the cowardly drumbeat of your little frog against Eritrea. Zilch, LOSER! :P

Cowboy Humera wrote:
12 May 2019, 22:14
The tyrant Issayas' refusal to fight us on this forum and other social media sites shows he is a coward. We Digital Weyane dominate the digital world. Social media is where wars should be fought and won in the digital age. The Wesf'attam Eritreans are lazy and backward it will take them 3000 years to reach the digital age. We Digital Weyane are technologically advanced and democratically superior compared to the deqi medhin berad. :mrgreen:
Selam/ wrote:
12 May 2019, 21:30
Where were those countries when Essays kicked your Wesf'attam woyane tummy out of Ethiopia? And do you think they care about losers?
Cowboy Humera wrote:
12 May 2019, 21:22
Both Qatar and Turkey are our TPLF's staunch and loyal allies. We're not alone in our fight against the Wesf'attam Eritreans and their tyrant wedi medhin berad. The independence of Tigrai is beneficial to Qatar and Turkey to have the most honest and hard working best friends in Africa (us). :mrgreen:
Selam/ wrote:
12 May 2019, 21:11
We’re you hibernating while Essayas was aborting wesf’attam woyanes? Do you want him to give you another axe kick in your twisted gut?
Cowboy Humera wrote:
12 May 2019, 20:55
We Weyane already got our Awash River, Welkait, Humera and Raya. The only thing left to declare our Tigrai's independence is the Assab port. Lets crush the Wesf'attam Eritreans once and for all! :evil: :evil:

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 21351
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: ትግሬዎች ቢገነጠሉ

Post by Ethoash » 13 May 2019, 14:41

ጎበና
if u married 27 years and finally if u ask for divorce would u ask why would i live with her for last 27 years ...

the golden did not get the empire for free they got it with their blood ... what do u want them to do just win the war and go home.. ...in way i wish if they did that u would be another Somalia without government .. oromo is very ungrateful people ... otherwise meles was the founding father of oromia and afan oromia ይህ ስድብ አይደለም ። ስላልገባህ እንድገባህ ብዬ ነው

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 21351
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: ትግሬዎች ቢገነጠሉ

Post by Ethoash » 14 May 2019, 00:25

where is that ጎበና

had Mengistu Haile Mariam (መንግስቱ ኃይለ ማርያም) win over golden do u think he would have left golden after 27 years of occupation or would he rule them for next 100 years.

so when the same is happened why would u look like surprised that the golden want to rule u for 100 years. they win the war fair and square so winner take all apply..

Ethiopia enjoy winner take all before in Somalian war .. we took Ogden simply because we win the war. had we lost the war we would have lost Ogden for Somalia .. the same rule apply when u start war.. for next time understand the rule of engagement....

u should be very grateful that the golden give u back ur land.... Mengistu Haile Mariam war machine was 87% were oromo so the oromo were not innocent

Post Reply