Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abe Abraham

In Tigray, An Ex_TPLF fighter infected his own daughter with aids

Post by Abe Abraham » 04 May 2019, 20:44

http://www.irinnews.org/hov/73705/ethio ... ave-me-hiv
Share on facebook Share on twitter SHARE
ETHIOPIA: Selam Tesfaye, Ethiopia, 'My own father gave me HIV'

I spoke boldly to the police about what my father did
addis ababa, 13 August 2007 (IRIN) - Selam Tesfaye* was born and raised in Mekele, northern Ethiopia. At the age of 13 she was raped by her father, who also infected her with HIV. This is her story.

"When my parents divorced I was very little and I had to stay with my mother and my two sisters. We were living a good life until my mother died and we had to move to our aunt's house. My father then came to my aunt and said we should all move back with him. That was when my life turned upside down.

"One night I had a stomach-ache and went to my father for help. He gave me an injection, saying that it would relive the pain. Shortly afterwards I felt dizzy and become unconscious. The next day I woke up very sick and when I tried to go to the bathroom to urinate I discovered that I had been raped.

"My father also openly admitted that he raped me. I ran away from home and went back to my aunt, but I was too shy and ashamed to tell her what my father had done to me. She said I should go back to my father because she was worried that he would accuse her of abduction.

"I was forced to go back to my father's house, and later found out that my older sister has been continuously raped by my father and had even aborted three times.

"That was when I decided to break this cycle of abuse in our family and spoke boldly to the police about what my father did. He was put in prison for a brief period and released on bail.

"After he was released, news of his HIV status reached me, but I could not confirm the story as I had moved in with my aunt again. I was not aware of my own HIV status until I had a disagreement with my cousin and she said that I had AIDS. I was devastated, because even if I was aware that my father had the virus, I did not know that he had given it to me.

"After I confirmed I had the virus, I isolated myself from the family and friends. My aunt gave me a separate plate to use for food; nobody even touched the food I ate or the clothes I wore for fear of the virus. My aunt accused me of promiscuity, as if I slept around to get the disease.

"The conflict at home worsened when I went on national television and told my story about the virus, to teach young people. My aunt became violent because I had not consulted her about my decision in advance; I left her house and started living alone.

"Currently, an NGO that is helping people with HIV is providing me with financial and emotional support. I am now at peace with myself and with the virus; I have come into contact with male and female friends who are kind and supportive."

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: In Tigray, An Ex_TPLF fighter infected his own daughter with aids

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 04 May 2019, 21:05

Tigray does not have Tsegaye name but Tsegay.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 04 May 2019, 23:31

You are right Adgi
Tigray doesn’t have, names like Tsegaye, typical Amhara name, but it does have Tigrean names such as, Leggesse, Asrat, Nega, Getachew, Abay, Reda, Alemayehu :lol: :lol: :lol:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
04 May 2019, 21:05
Tigray does not have Tsegaye name but Tsegay.

Passerby

Post by Passerby » 05 May 2019, 00:03

Abe Abraham wrote:
04 May 2019, 20:44
At the age of 13 she was raped by her father, who also infected her with HIV.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 05 May 2019, 00:36

EuroGefiHMitra chenawit Hamasen Les'bian, did you say Legesse, now you know your Ho'mosexual teacher Asmerom Legesse is your version of Amharu worshipping Hamasen booshtiews. Hamasen the werada zer has beja, and bantu names until Alula changed their names to Letetsion, Tekletsion, Haftetsion, gebretsion, etc.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 05 May 2019, 00:43

This is a true story. Agame dad raped his daughter and gave her HIV. You can find the full docuentary on youtube

Democrat

Post by Democrat » 05 May 2019, 11:50

Tigrayan fathers do not rape their daughters. Eritreans do! This story is a lie ! An Eritrean a step daughter and married after killing her mother. This happened in Germany.

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 05 May 2019, 12:49

Who knows if the guy was halafi?

So, can we say his daughters were his wives? Or what?
He is so sensitive and has uncontrollable sexual desire.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 05 May 2019, 13:06

AbdelQintir, aka Aziza my Weyanit girl
We know, every time the word HIV and rape is raised, this brings back a bad flash back in to your little brain. Just the girl in this story, your story is no different, the only difference is, you were rapped by your mama's client in Aba Shawel and never had a dad. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Abdelaziz wrote:
05 May 2019, 00:36
EuroGefiHMitra chenawit Hamasen Les'bian, did you say Legesse, now you know your Ho'mosexual teacher Asmerom Legesse is your version of Amharu worshipping Hamasen booshtiews. Hamasen the werada zer has beja, and bantu names until Alula changed their names to Letetsion, Tekletsion, Haftetsion, gebretsion, etc.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 11 May 2019, 20:22

ኣዝዩ ዘሕዝን እዩ ። ኣሽንኳይ ካብ ኣቦ ካብ ካልእ ሰብ እየ ዝብል ፍጥረት እውን ከምዚ ኣይትጽበዮን ኢኻ ።

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 11 May 2019, 22:47

Bullcrap! Sad if it indeed happened.
Abe Abraham wrote:

addis ababa, 13 August 2007 (IRIN) - Selam Tesfaye* was born and raised in Mekele, northern Ethiopia. At the age of 13 she was raped by her father, who also infected her with HIV. This is her story.

"When my parents divorced I was very little and I had to stay with my mother and my two sisters. We were living a good life until my mother died and we had to move to our aunt's house. My father then came to my aunt and said we should all move back with him. That was when my life turned upside down.

"One night I had a stomach-ache and went to my father for help. He gave me an injection, saying that it would relive the pain. Shortly afterwards I felt dizzy and become unconscious. The next day I woke up very sick and when I tried to go to the bathroom to urinate I discovered that I had been raped.

"My father also openly admitted that he raped me. I ran away from home and went back to my aunt, but I was too shy and ashamed to tell her what my father had done to me. She said I should go back to my father because she was worried that he would accuse her of abduction.

"I was forced to go back to my father's house, and later found out that my older sister has been continuously raped by my father and had even aborted three times.

"That was when I decided to break this cycle of abuse in our family and spoke boldly to the police about what my father did. He was put in prison for a brief period and released on bail.

"After he was released, news of his HIV status reached me, but I could not confirm the story as I had moved in with my aunt again. I was not aware of my own HIV status until I had a disagreement with my cousin and she said that I had AIDS. I was devastated, because even if I was aware that my father had the virus, I did not know that he had given it to me.

"After I confirmed I had the virus, I isolated myself from the family and friends. My aunt gave me a separate plate to use for food; nobody even touched the food I ate or the clothes I wore for fear of the virus. My aunt accused me of promiscuity, as if I slept around to get the disease.

"The conflict at home worsened when I went on national television and told my story about the virus, to teach young people. My aunt became violent because I had not consulted her about my decision in advance; I left her house and started living alone.

"Currently, an NGO that is helping people with HIV is providing me with financial and emotional support. I am now at peace with myself and with the virus; I have come into contact with male and female friends who are kind and supportive."

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 13 May 2019, 18:33

Selam/ wrote:
11 May 2019, 22:47
Abe Abraham wrote:

It is not bullcrap. It is a serious issue.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 24 May 2019, 23:08

Selam/ wrote:
11 May 2019, 22:47
Abe Abraham wrote:

I understand your reaction. It is obvious that you are shocked.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 16 Jun 2019, 13:20

Democrat,

You are in denial. That is very unfortunate.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 05 Jul 2019, 12:30

Passerby wrote:
05 May 2019, 00:03
Abe Abraham wrote:
At the age of 13 she was raped by her father, who also infected her with HIV.
You are shocked.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 15 Jul 2019, 12:09

No wonder that Tigray is producing perverts like QueerBoy (QB) ! :lol: :lol:

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 15 Jul 2019, 12:30

Abe Abraham wrote:

It is an old news,you idiot

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 17 Jul 2019, 18:22

Degnet wrote:
15 Jul 2019, 12:30
Abe Abraham wrote:

It is an old news,you idiot
Is that what is important for you ? I am disappointed in you.

fana-solo

Post by fana-solo » 17 Jul 2019, 18:28

She wasn’t his daughter she was Eritrean prostitute (whoreeeeee)

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 17 Jul 2019, 18:59

Sahsah kodar agame it clearly says a chigaram agame infected his own daughter. It was probably you. Lemagne ye lemagne zer buda agame.
fana-solo wrote:
17 Jul 2019, 18:28
She wasn’t his daughter she was Eritrean prostitute (whoreeeeee)