Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Medo

Amharas are the most cowards I am a witness.

Post by Medo » 04 May 2019, 15:08

According to my knowledge including great battlefields. Not only here. Unlike most of you though.I know Amharas well I can say. They are the most cowards. Good only at empty bravagados. If not for National defence force and the law and government, if the Gumuz warriors were allowed to attack Amharas they will enter the heart of Gojjam within hours. I know them very well. They are sudanese tribes and sudans are good in tribal warfare. Some of you may not believe seeing Gumuz are only 250,000 people but the real fact is this. Remember that almost all those 530 people killed by cowards are infants and women. This is cowardly act. Killing women and children is forbidden in the culture of Oromo Somali Afar Gumuz Tigray and many others even in war time revenge or whatever it is.

dolphin

Re: Amharas are the most cowards I am a witness.

Post by dolphin » 04 May 2019, 15:18

did you forget about the 50,000 oromos were kicked out from there last year

also gallas are by far the cowerd

not only that they kill mostly infants and women

but they also kill minilik named animals ":lol: :lol:

Medo

Post by Medo » 04 May 2019, 15:29

While mine is based on reality, your is based on fake stories and debtera tarat as usual😂😂😂

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 04 May 2019, 17:51

Only agames are saying amharu! I can see you are shiiiiting when you heard about amhara!!1 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 04 May 2019, 18:11

Medo aka Kiros - why don’t you rather mind your woyane business? You are better off changing Sebhat Nega’s diapers as far as I am concerned. KIFU!
Medo wrote:
04 May 2019, 15:08
According to my knowledge including great battlefields. Not only here. Unlike most of you though.I know Amharas well I can say. They are the most cowards. Good only at empty bravagados. If not for National defence force and the law and government, if the Gumuz warriors were allowed to attack Amharas they will enter the heart of Gojjam within hours. I know them very well. They are sudanese tribes and sudans are good in tribal warfare. Some of you may not believe seeing Gumuz are only 250,000 people but the real fact is this. Remember that almost all those 530 people killed by cowards are infants and women. This is cowardly act. Killing women and children is forbidden in the culture of Oromo Somali Afar Gumuz Tigray and many others even in war time revenge or whatever it is.

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 04 May 2019, 23:26

Agame Medo,

Amhara made you run like never before :mrgreen: :mrgreen: . Ember tegadalays kkkkk

Your anger is understandable.

Jimmy