Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: Cushitic speaking people unity event in Jigjiga, why so quiet extremist tigrayans and others?!

Post by Degnet » 01 May 2019, 15:39

present wrote:
01 May 2019, 14:32
Wahabi,

Stop lying. Amara people do not hate Tigray people. The Amaras and Tigrays are the same exact people. Even their language is driven from one. Their culture and blood is exactly the same.

So you can increase your hate propaganda but the Amaras and Tigrays are the same. Actually, no Ethiopains hate people of Tigray.

Sadacha Macca wrote:
30 Apr 2019, 22:34
You are clueless mr agame christian extremist terrorist.
this is everything to do with people to people relations, peace, interactions, alliances based on mutual interests and common goals/descent/etc.
and the politicians from both sides have no choice but to be in line with the demands of their people.
this has nothing to do with the OLF, i know they are the boogeyman to you, i bet if it rains too had in mekelle you will say ''OLF did this! darn it!''
Lol so it's laughable when u add them into conversations and situations that do not involve them.
of course, any unity of the traditionally marginalized ethiopians, the majority of the country too, ''is nonsense'' to you mr agame, because you are scared of it. u know, if they unite, they do not need anything from you, and you will be further isolated regionally.
eritrea hates u. oromos hate u. amaras hate u. who likes u agames? LOOOOL !!
You are right here present,at the end,Amhara and Tigray will be united against extremism.They killed the innocent football player,this is their historic hate against us.You can also read Armugn

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Re: Cushitic speaking people unity event in Jigjiga, why so quiet extremist tigrayans and others?!

Post by Sadacha Macca » 01 May 2019, 16:40

present wrote:
Wahabi,

Stop lying. Amara people do not hate Tigray people. The Amaras and Tigrays are the same exact people. Even their language is driven from one. Their culture and blood is exactly the same.

So you can increase your hate propaganda but the Amaras and Tigrays are the same. Actually, no Ethiopains hate people of Tigray.

Sadacha Macca wrote:
this is everything to do with people to people relations, peace, interactions, alliances based on mutual interests and common goals/descent/etc.
and the politicians from both sides have no choice but to be in line with the demands of their people.
this has nothing to do with the OLF, i know they are the boogeyman to you, i bet if it rains too had in mekelle you will say ''OLF did this! darn it!''
Lol so it's laughable when u add them into conversations and situations that do not involve them.
of course, any unity of the traditionally marginalized ethiopians, the majority of the country too, ''is nonsense'' to you mr agame, because you are scared of it. u know, if they unite, they do not need anything from you, and you will be further isolated regionally.

Agame christian extremist terrorist,

mr agame, i am referring to amara and others hatred for tplf supporters, such as halafifi and abdel aziz aka minilik ze 3rd.
not the average tigrayan civilian. try to comprehend before u respond in a fit of rage, sir.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 01 May 2019, 18:35

Yep, not only should Somalis and Oromos reinstate and normalise their traditional peace, but also unite for good to forge a united force (not necessarily militarily) to deal with the deep rooted Amhara-Tigrayan machine that has been alienating them and many others in Ethiopia for ages.

Whether we like it or not, all ills of Ethiopia have roots in one way or another in Amhhara-Tigrayan culpritism.

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 01 May 2019, 18:57

Misraq wrote:
30 Apr 2019, 19:15
Oromo extremists are so funny. It is just caos and trouble they are after. Us vs them is always their ajanda and motivation. This is one effort by the disfunct OLF and Islamic Oromia lead by Jawar for trouble
Misraq,
Do not you have anything to say on recent attacks on Benshangul people by Amhara extremists? If you can't stand for your people you are just fake? You better have your house in order first before you bother yourself with something non of your business.

present
Member+

Post by present » 01 May 2019, 23:40

Yeah wahabi Isis

Correct yourself. The Amara and Tigray people are the same

Sadacha Macca wrote:
01 May 2019, 16:40
present wrote:
Wahabi,

Sadacha Macca wrote:

mr agame, i am referring to amara and others hatred for tplf supporters, such as halafifi and abdel aziz aka minilik ze 3rd.
not the average tigrayan civilian. try to comprehend before u respond in a fit of rage, sir.

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 02 May 2019, 12:33

present wrote:
01 May 2019, 23:40
Yeah wahabi Isis

Sadacha Macca wrote:
present wrote:
Wahabi,

Sadacha Macca wrote:

mr agame christian extremist terrorist,

yes the abyssinians of the north should unite and fight poverty.
the cushitic union is not about fighting or harming anyone, it's about common interests and goals of our people.
so take care of your own, we'll take care of ours.

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 02 May 2019, 12:39

EPRDF wrote:
30 Apr 2019, 22:56
Obbo Sadacca Macca the coward Oromo from Kaffa province,

In the pretext of Cush unity Now you went to Jiijiigaa to kiss Somali behind, who gave you a good lesson last year that you will never forget for century to come, while you killing other minority Cushites like Gamo, Gedeo and many others in your Woyane given KILIL. BTW now Amhara has been in arming its millions people from toe to nose just be ready for the ultimatum. You will settle for Shoa in the hard way and we will see which Cushite folks now dancing in Jiijiga shall side with you.

Hayee abshir jiien.

i am far from a coward, and can prove it in real life, if need be, mr agame boy.
and i am not from ''kaffa,'' my grandfather is from JIMMA, but my parents were raised in ADOOLA guji land.
regardless, you are the one who is the internet jegna, not me.

oromos are the biggest cushitic group, and their sons are in power today: so us initiating a peaceful alliance of cushitic speaking peoples, is a given.
i know, it gives you a heart attack to see it, but that's just too bad, because there's nothing u can do about it, kid.
what lesson did somalis give us? their civilians suffered as much as ours, if u are referring to liyyu police, where is their abdi illey now? and where are the oromos? who won in the end? oromos did.
we are ready for anything, do not worry, unlike you the internet warrior, we are about that action in real life.
so keep crying and braying like the donkey you are, while the oromo lions march on.

present
Member+

Post by present » 02 May 2019, 15:20

Mencha,
Good luck in getting the trust of other ethincs you having been on killing spree on. Your olf wahabi as's just displaced 1 million of Debub people and killed countless others. Addis kegna and apartment kegna movement is fresh in their mind as it gets reminded to them whenever they see your ugly face and Jewars and Daud's. We will see how far your olf wahabi a'ss can go with begging and su'cking the Somali d'ick :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sadacha Macca wrote:
02 May 2019, 12:33
present wrote:
Yeah wahabi Isis

Sadacha Macca wrote:
present wrote:
Wahabi,

Sadacha Macca wrote:

the cushitic union is not about fighting or harming anyone, it's about common interests and goals of our people.

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 04 May 2019, 13:54

present wrote:
02 May 2019, 15:20
Mencha,
Good luck in getting the trust of other ethincs you having been on killing spree on. Your olf wahabi as's just displaced 1 million of Debub people and killed countless others. Addis kegna and apartment kegna movement is fresh in their mind as it gets reminded to them whenever they see your ugly face and Jewars and Daud's. We will see how far your olf wahabi a'ss can go with begging and su'cking the Somali d'ick :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sadacha Macca wrote:
present wrote:
Yeah wahabi Isis

Sadacha Macca wrote:
present wrote:
Wahabi,

Sadacha Macca wrote:

oromos will be fine, no worries needed from you or the other agame cyber jegna cadres here.
you should worry about tigray and its internal issues, oromos will once again, be just fine.
if they could chase away your beloved tplf who was heavily armed, any other issue can be solved.
also-you should be condemning the nama/amara militia slaughter of gumuz babies and women, if u are so fair and concerned with ethiopia and ethiopians.

present
Member+

Post by present » 05 May 2019, 10:38

:lol: wahabi,
I expect you to be a dishonest, no problem. Obviously the arrow throwing idiots killed Amaras and the mighty Amara went for the revenge. Since you are a punk, you gonna blame the honorable Amaras.

Your olf a'ss hate everybody. You hate Amara, tigray, Debub, Somali, etc. your kegna mentality will destroy you.

Sadacha Macca wrote:
04 May 2019, 13:54
present wrote:
Mencha,

Sadacha Macca wrote:
present wrote:
Yeah wahabi Isis

Sadacha Macca wrote:
present wrote:
Wahabi,

oromos will be fine, no worries needed from you or the other agame cyber jegna cadres here.
you should worry about tigray and its internal issues, oromos will once again, be just fine.
if they could chase away your beloved tplf who was heavily armed, any other issue can be solved.
also-you should be condemning the nama/amara militia slaughter of gumuz babies and women, if u are so fair and concerned with ethiopia and ethiopians.

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 05 May 2019, 17:13

present wrote:
05 May 2019, 10:38
I expect you to be a dishonest, no problem. Obviously the arrow throwing idiots killed Amaras and the mighty Amara went for the revenge. Since you are a punk, you gonna blame the honorable Amaras.

Your olf a'ss hate everybody. You hate Amara, tigray, Debub, Somali, etc. your kegna mentality will destroy you.

Sadacha Macca wrote:
present wrote:
Mencha,

Sadacha Macca wrote:
present wrote:
Yeah wahabi Isis

Sadacha Macca wrote:

agame extremist christian terrorist,

yes, killing babies and women with ak-47s, is ''revenge.''
instead of attacking those who attacked those amaras.
LOL, typical terrorist enabled and supporter=you, and your words just proved it.
both sides are wrong in this case, the gumuz who attacked the amaras, and the amaras who killed women and kids to ''revenge.''

we only hate extremist agames/abyssinians like you, who thinks christianity and amhara/tigray culture should be enforced on everyone by force of arms. which won't work in this era, and that's why you're crying.
somalis will never accept your idea of ruling them by force, neither will afar, sidama, and the muslim half of gurages, and the list goes.
keep lying to yourself though.

present
Member+

Post by present » 06 May 2019, 01:41

Mencha apaartimeenti kenga wahabi,

You changed your position kkkk. First you blamed only the Amara. Now you chnaged it and said both Benshangule and Amara are to be blamed.

The type of weapon used makes no difference. One used arrow the other bullets. What the fck difference does it make? Helpless women and kids were killed by arrows.

Again since you are a coward you are going to blame the Amara for revenging. B'tch

Sadacha Macca wrote:
05 May 2019, 17:13
present wrote:

Sadacha Macca wrote:
present wrote:
Mencha,

Sadacha Macca wrote:
present wrote:
Yeah wahabi Isis

LOL, typical terrorist enabled and supporter=you, and your words just proved it.
both sides are wrong in this case, the gumuz who attacked the amaras, and the amaras who killed women and kids to ''revenge.''

we only hate extremist agames/abyssinians like you, who thinks christianity and amhara/tigray culture should be enforced on everyone by force of arms. which won't work in this era, and that's why you're crying.
somalis will never accept your idea of ruling them by force, neither will afar, sidama, and the muslim half of gurages, and the list goes.

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 07 May 2019, 18:32

present wrote:
06 May 2019, 01:41

You changed your position kkkk. First you blamed only the Amara. Now you chnaged it and said both Benshangule and Amara are to be blamed.

The type of weapon used makes no difference. One used arrow the other bullets. What the fck difference does it make? Helpless women and kids were killed by arrows.

Again since you are a coward you are going to blame the Amara for revenging. B'tch

Sadacha Macca wrote:
present wrote:

Sadacha Macca wrote:
present wrote:
Mencha,

Sadacha Macca wrote:

agame christian extremist terrorist,

i didn't change anything, both sides have done wrong, but the amhara are the ones saying it was revenge.
when it wasn't. amharas massacred women and babies who had nothing to do with that personal dispute.

killing babies and women is not revenge, that is the definition of cowardly, which is what you and your type are.
fight the brave men of gumuz if u have an issue, that way, you can get revenge, and get destroyed, at the same time, as we laugh at you!

present
Member+

Post by present » 07 May 2019, 22:44

Mencha wahabi :lol:

You lost the argument. Ask any Ethiopian, they will tell you the poor defenseless Amaras were killed first. Kkk

Sadacha Macca wrote:
07 May 2019, 18:32
present wrote:

Sadacha Macca wrote:
present wrote:

Sadacha Macca wrote:
present wrote:
Mencha,

i didn't change anything, both sides have done wrong, but the amhara are the ones saying it was revenge.
when it wasn't. amharas massacred women and babies who had nothing to do with that personal dispute.

killing babies and women is not revenge, that is the definition of cowardly, which is what you and your type are.
fight the brave men of gumuz if u have an issue, that way, you can get revenge, and get destroyed, at the same time, as we laugh at you!

Zack

Post by Zack » 08 May 2019, 04:39

Somaliman wrote:
01 May 2019, 18:35
Yep, not only should Somalis and Oromos reinstate and normalise their traditional peace, but also unite for good to forge a united force (not necessarily militarily) to deal with the deep rooted Amhara-Tigrayan machine that has been alienating them and many others in Ethiopia for ages.

Whether we like it or not, all ills of Ethiopia have roots in one way or another in Amhhara-Tigrayan culpritism.

Gallas are more of a threat to Somalis than tigray and amhara at the moment. The amhara have been out of power for the past what since haile selllasie or mengistu . Tigray have also.committed allot of crimes how ever since Meles death they have been out of power. The gallas and somalis have been fighting in all border area's the past year.

Dr Zackovich

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 08 May 2019, 16:59

present wrote:
07 May 2019, 22:44

You lost the argument. Ask any Ethiopian, they will tell you the poor defenseless Amaras were killed first. Kkk

Sadacha Macca wrote:
present wrote:

Sadacha Macca wrote:
present wrote:

Sadacha Macca wrote:

agame christian terrorist extremist,

come on now, you know you can never win any debate with me, that's a big joke itself.
and you lost it as soon as u called killing the women and kids, ''revenge,'' and tried to justify it, my agame friend.
revenge is killing those who killed your people-not going on a rampage and killing innocent women and kids who had nothing to do with the conflict.

present
Member+

Post by present » 08 May 2019, 17:20

Sadacha Isis

You keep denying the fact that unarmed Amara kids and women were killed by a group of people with weapon. Arrow is a weapon, you idiot wahabi. I told you lost your own fckn argument. Just don't reply anymore kkk
Sadacha Macca wrote:
08 May 2019, 16:59
present wrote:

Sadacha Macca wrote:
present wrote:

Sadacha Macca wrote:
present wrote:

come on now, you know you can never win any debate with me, that's a big joke itself.
and you lost it as soon as u called killing the women and kids, ''revenge,'' and tried to justify it, my agame friend.
revenge is killing those who killed your people-not going on a rampage and killing innocent women and kids who had nothing to do with the conflict.

Abe Abraham
Member+

Post by Abe Abraham » 08 May 2019, 18:12

Nada Algal3a : ana kushiyah ( I am Kushite )

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 08 May 2019, 20:14

present wrote:
08 May 2019, 17:20
Sadacha Isis

You keep denying the fact that unarmed Amara kids and women were killed by a group of people with weapon. Arrow is a weapon, you idiot wahabi. I told you lost your own fckn argument. Just don't reply anymore kkk
Sadacha Macca wrote:
present wrote:

Sadacha Macca wrote:
present wrote:

Sadacha Macca wrote:

agame boy christian terrorist extremist who has killed many oromo, amara and others, but claims to be amara:

agame boy, killing women and kids, who had nothing to do with those gumuz men who killed amara's, can never be justified, no matter what you say. it's not revenge either, revenge is what you do against the criminals who shed the blood of your people. killing women and kids, regardless of who did it, and their ethnicity, will always be wrong.
get that through your stubborn, thick, agame skull.
you lost the argument the second u decided to try and justify the amaras killing women and kids who have nothing to do with the dispute or conflict.

present
Member+

Post by present » 08 May 2019, 20:25

Olf wahabi sadacha,

Look who is talking here. Kkkk

When an Amara kills others it's a crime but when others kill Amara, it's okay, not a crime :lol: . Remember, re-read what you said above, you accuse Amara for killings but not the Gumiz. But they both used weapons!! Kkk

Those days when Amara haters waking free are long GONE. An eye for eye, baby.

The message is- you kill one innocent Amara, we will kill 1000 of you tribalists.

Then we are going to here you complain again! :lol: :lol:

You come cross the red line, we will give it to you. Not a problem!. Btw... that is true for anybody who wants to come and test us. Kkk

Sadacha Macca wrote:
08 May 2019, 20:14
present wrote:
08 May 2019, 17:20
Sadacha Isis

Sadacha Macca wrote:
present wrote:

Sadacha Macca wrote:
present wrote:

agame boy christian terrorist extremist who has killed many oromo, amara and others, but claims to be amara:

agame boy, killing women and kids, who had nothing to do with those gumuz men who killed amara's, can never be justified, no matter what you say. it's not revenge either, revenge is what you do against the criminals who shed the blood of your people. killing women and kids, regardless of who did it, and their ethnicity, will always be wrong.
get that through your stubborn, thick, agame skull.
you lost the argument the second u decided to try and justify the amaras killing women and kids who have nothing to do with the dispute or conflict.