Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Sadacha Macca
Member+
Posts: 9965
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: Cushitic speaking people unity event in Jigjiga, why so quiet extremist tigrayans and others?!

Post by Sadacha Macca » 09 May 2019, 14:41

present wrote:
08 May 2019, 20:25
Olf wahabi sadacha,


Look who is talking here. Kkkk

When an Amara kills others it's a crime but when others kill Amara, it's okay, not a crime :lol: . Remember, re-read what you said above, you accuse Amara for killings but not the Gumiz. But they both used weapons!! Kkk

Those days when Amara haters waking free are long GONE. An eye for eye, baby.

The message is- you kill one innocent Amara, we will kill 1000 of you tribalists.

Then we are going to here you complain again! :lol: :lol:

You come cross the red line, we will give it to you. Not a problem!. Btw... that is true for anybody who wants to come and test us. Kkk

Sadacha Macca wrote:
08 May 2019, 20:14
present wrote:
08 May 2019, 17:20
Sadacha Isis

You keep denying the fact that unarmed Amara kids and women were killed by a group of people with weapon. Arrow is a weapon, you idiot wahabi. I told you lost your own fckn argument. Just don't reply anymore kkk
Sadacha Macca wrote:
08 May 2019, 16:59
present wrote:
07 May 2019, 22:44
Mencha wahabi :lol:

You lost the argument. Ask any Ethiopian, they will tell you the poor defenseless Amaras were killed first. Kkk

Sadacha Macca wrote:
07 May 2019, 18:32


agame christian extremist terrorist,

i didn't change anything, both sides have done wrong, but the amhara are the ones saying it was revenge.
when it wasn't. amharas massacred women and babies who had nothing to do with that personal dispute.

killing babies and women is not revenge, that is the definition of cowardly, which is what you and your type are.
fight the brave men of gumuz if u have an issue, that way, you can get revenge, and get destroyed, at the same time, as we laugh at you!

agame christian terrorist extremist,

come on now, you know you can never win any debate with me, that's a big joke itself.
and you lost it as soon as u called killing the women and kids, ''revenge,'' and tried to justify it, my agame friend.
revenge is killing those who killed your people-not going on a rampage and killing innocent women and kids who had nothing to do with the conflict.

agame boy christian terrorist extremist who has killed many oromo, amara and others, but claims to be amara:

agame boy, killing women and kids, who had nothing to do with those gumuz men who killed amara's, can never be justified, no matter what you say. it's not revenge either, revenge is what you do against the criminals who shed the blood of your people. killing women and kids, regardless of who did it, and their ethnicity, will always be wrong.
get that through your stubborn, thick, agame skull.
you lost the argument the second u decided to try and justify the amaras killing women and kids who have nothing to do with the dispute or conflict.


Agame TPLF, christian fanatic extremist terrorist,

Killing an innocent soul, regardless of the ethnicity of the perpetrator and the victim, IS WRONG, WAS WRONG, AND WILL ALWAYS BE WRONG.
Get it yet, mr agame cyber troll?
Or is your head still too thick to comprehend this simple logic/statement?

You justified killing gumuz women and kids, by saying it was ''revenge,'' and I corrected you.
Revenge is not senselessly and savagely attacking women and children, it's attacking THOSE WHO ATTACKED YOU.
Get it, yet?

Nobody is worried about you agame boy, you are talking tough from your comfortable home in the west, while the Amaras and other Ethiopians who could be effected by your keyboard jegna talk are actually back home. The fact that you think killing 1,000 women and kids, to avenge the blood of 1 person, shows just how savage and evil you and your kind are. You keep exposing yourself: thanks for that. Anyone can see that you are wrong here, plain and simple.
No one is afraid of you or of the Amaras, or of anyone for that matter; so save the internet jegna talk for someone who cares or for someone who would be effected by it, eshi? Tole?

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 21381
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: Cushitic speaking people unity event in Jigjiga, why so quiet extremist tigrayans and others?!

Post by Ethoash » 09 May 2019, 15:12

Sadacha Macca
አፈር ብላ አሁንም አለህ ውይ፧ ያልኩህ ነገር በሙሉ ሆነ አይደለም። ኔቶ ከወርቃማዎቹ ጋራ ሆነህ አማሮችን እናስቁም ስልህ እንቢብለህ ከነሱ ጋ ስትጨፍር ወለህ ። ተመልከት ምን እየስሩ እንዳሉ።ወርቅ ብታነጥፍላቸውም አርፈው አይቀመጡም ስልጣኑን እስካላስረከብካቸው ድርስ። ስልጣኑ ደግሞ ቢስጣቸው አገሪቷ ገደል ነው የሚከቷት ፣ ኢትዬዽያም መኖሯም አጠራጣሪ ነው ግን እነዚህ ቡዳዎች ድንታም አይስጣቸውም ስልጣን እስካገኙ ድረስ።

the time to nato with golden is long pass.. now the golden is watching while u have a little problem with those Amhara .. u cant reason with them they will drive u.. they will drive Dr. Abiy crazy .. soon he will broken down and need hospitalization .. this people will not even light up for their own father or mother when it come to power .. loook Al Amoudi after he was released he choice to stay in Saudi then to come to Ethiopia how would he disgusted by those people it show ...

anyhow did u got marred ?

by the way i love Amhara people .. i am just telling what a few elite extremist want not the majority of Amhara they are pure love...

present
Member+
Posts: 8466
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Cushitic speaking people unity event in Jigjiga, why so quiet extremist tigrayans and others?!

Post by present » 09 May 2019, 15:28

Wahabi Isis sadacha,

You are too wahabi to understand what I am saying to you. Why do you think the Americans have to do what they did at Hiroshima? Were they not worried about innocent lives? NO!. But they didn't even have innocent people killed like the Amaras but they knew the death of inocent Americans was coming their way so they responded accordingly

It's a lesson to all you tribalists, if pass that redline and claim what's not really yours or kill any incocent Amara- prepare for all of us to go down together!. All 50 million Amara is coming at wahabi olf or whoever!. After that the west will be so happy to jump in and take over the lands and resources because no body will remain there!

Hopefully you can now close this argument

Trust me, I am one of the guys who will be on the ground!! It will be a holy thing to die for my people and my ancestor's LANDS!!!

Sadacha Macca wrote:
09 May 2019, 14:41
present wrote:
08 May 2019, 20:25
Olf wahabi sadacha,


Look who is talking here. Kkkk

When an Amara kills others it's a crime but when others kill Amara, it's okay, not a crime :lol: . Remember, re-read what you said above, you accuse Amara for killings but not the Gumiz. But they both used weapons!! Kkk

Those days when Amara haters waking free are long GONE. An eye for eye, baby.

The message is- you kill one innocent Amara, we will kill 1000 of you tribalists.

Then we are going to here you complain again! :lol: :lol:

You come cross the red line, we will give it to you. Not a problem!. Btw... that is true for anybody who wants to come and test us. Kkk

Sadacha Macca wrote:
08 May 2019, 20:14
present wrote:
08 May 2019, 17:20
Sadacha Isis

You keep denying the fact that unarmed Amara kids and women were killed by a group of people with weapon. Arrow is a weapon, you idiot wahabi. I told you lost your own fckn argument. Just don't reply anymore kkk
Sadacha Macca wrote:
08 May 2019, 16:59
present wrote:
07 May 2019, 22:44
Mencha wahabi :lol:

You lost the argument. Ask any Ethiopian, they will tell you the poor defenseless Amaras were killed first. Kkk



agame christian terrorist extremist,

come on now, you know you can never win any debate with me, that's a big joke itself.
and you lost it as soon as u called killing the women and kids, ''revenge,'' and tried to justify it, my agame friend.
revenge is killing those who killed your people-not going on a rampage and killing innocent women and kids who had nothing to do with the conflict.

agame boy christian terrorist extremist who has killed many oromo, amara and others, but claims to be amara:

agame boy, killing women and kids, who had nothing to do with those gumuz men who killed amara's, can never be justified, no matter what you say. it's not revenge either, revenge is what you do against the criminals who shed the blood of your people. killing women and kids, regardless of who did it, and their ethnicity, will always be wrong.
get that through your stubborn, thick, agame skull.
you lost the argument the second u decided to try and justify the amaras killing women and kids who have nothing to do with the dispute or conflict.


Agame TPLF, christian fanatic extremist terrorist,

Killing an innocent soul, regardless of the ethnicity of the perpetrator and the victim, IS WRONG, WAS WRONG, AND WILL ALWAYS BE WRONG.
Get it yet, mr agame cyber troll?
Or is your head still too thick to comprehend this simple logic/statement?

You justified killing gumuz women and kids, by saying it was ''revenge,'' and I corrected you.
Revenge is not senselessly and savagely attacking women and children, it's attacking THOSE WHO ATTACKED YOU.
Get it, yet?

Nobody is worried about you agame boy, you are talking tough from your comfortable home in the west, while the Amaras and other Ethiopians who could be effected by your keyboard jegna talk are actually back home. The fact that you think killing 1,000 women and kids, to avenge the blood of 1 person, shows just how savage and evil you and your kind are. You keep exposing yourself: thanks for that. Anyone can see that you are wrong here, plain and simple.
No one is afraid of you or of the Amaras, or of anyone for that matter; so save the internet jegna talk for someone who cares or for someone who would be effected by it, eshi? Tole?

Sadacha Macca
Member+
Posts: 9965
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: Cushitic speaking people unity event in Jigjiga, why so quiet extremist tigrayans and others?!

Post by Sadacha Macca » 09 May 2019, 16:14

present wrote:
09 May 2019, 15:28
Wahabi Isis sadacha,

You are too wahabi to understand what I am saying to you. Why do you think the Americans have to do what they did at Hiroshima? Were they not worried about innocent lives? NO!. But they didn't even have innocent people killed like the Amaras but they knew the death of inocent Americans was coming their way so they responded accordingly

It's a lesson to all you tribalists, if pass that redline and claim what's not really yours or kill any incocent Amara- prepare for all of us to go down together!. All 50 million Amara is coming at wahabi olf or whoever!. After that the west will be so happy to jump in and take over the lands and resources because no body will remain there!

Hopefully you can now close this argument

Trust me, I am one of the guys who will be on the ground!! It will be a holy thing to die for my people and my ancestor's LANDS!!!

Sadacha Macca wrote:
09 May 2019, 14:41
present wrote:
08 May 2019, 20:25
Olf wahabi sadacha,


Look who is talking here. Kkkk

When an Amara kills others it's a crime but when others kill Amara, it's okay, not a crime :lol: . Remember, re-read what you said above, you accuse Amara for killings but not the Gumiz. But they both used weapons!! Kkk

Those days when Amara haters waking free are long GONE. An eye for eye, baby.

The message is- you kill one innocent Amara, we will kill 1000 of you tribalists.

Then we are going to here you complain again! :lol: :lol:

You come cross the red line, we will give it to you. Not a problem!. Btw... that is true for anybody who wants to come and test us. Kkk

Sadacha Macca wrote:
08 May 2019, 20:14
present wrote:
08 May 2019, 17:20
Sadacha Isis

You keep denying the fact that unarmed Amara kids and women were killed by a group of people with weapon. Arrow is a weapon, you idiot wahabi. I told you lost your own fckn argument. Just don't reply anymore kkk
Sadacha Macca wrote:
08 May 2019, 16:59



agame christian terrorist extremist,

come on now, you know you can never win any debate with me, that's a big joke itself.
and you lost it as soon as u called killing the women and kids, ''revenge,'' and tried to justify it, my agame friend.
revenge is killing those who killed your people-not going on a rampage and killing innocent women and kids who had nothing to do with the conflict.

agame boy christian terrorist extremist who has killed many oromo, amara and others, but claims to be amara:

agame boy, killing women and kids, who had nothing to do with those gumuz men who killed amara's, can never be justified, no matter what you say. it's not revenge either, revenge is what you do against the criminals who shed the blood of your people. killing women and kids, regardless of who did it, and their ethnicity, will always be wrong.
get that through your stubborn, thick, agame skull.
you lost the argument the second u decided to try and justify the amaras killing women and kids who have nothing to do with the dispute or conflict.


Agame TPLF, christian fanatic extremist terrorist,

Killing an innocent soul, regardless of the ethnicity of the perpetrator and the victim, IS WRONG, WAS WRONG, AND WILL ALWAYS BE WRONG.
Get it yet, mr agame cyber troll?
Or is your head still too thick to comprehend this simple logic/statement?

You justified killing gumuz women and kids, by saying it was ''revenge,'' and I corrected you.
Revenge is not senselessly and savagely attacking women and children, it's attacking THOSE WHO ATTACKED YOU.
Get it, yet?

Nobody is worried about you agame boy, you are talking tough from your comfortable home in the west, while the Amaras and other Ethiopians who could be effected by your keyboard jegna talk are actually back home. The fact that you think killing 1,000 women and kids, to avenge the blood of 1 person, shows just how savage and evil you and your kind are. You keep exposing yourself: thanks for that. Anyone can see that you are wrong here, plain and simple.
No one is afraid of you or of the Amaras, or of anyone for that matter; so save the internet jegna talk for someone who cares or for someone who would be effected by it, eshi? Tole?


Agame TPLF, christian fanatic extremist terrorist,
Yes I love justice too much, to ever agree with the notion that killing random women and kids, is somehow justified,
Why do you need to bring up the white man to justify the crimes in ethiopia? is the white man always right to you?
is he your God too? Sorry, that won't work here. Wrong is WRONG, regardless if an OROMO does it, or an AMARA does it, or A TIGRAYAN DOES IT...
Or do you still not get it?

Once again, killing women and children, who were not a threat to Amaras, and who had nothing to do with the unfortunate incident between gumuz and amara INDIVIDUALS, is not 1) brave, is not 2) revenge, and is not 3) justified.

Lol do not worry, we are not worried about idle threats from keyboard jegnas, we are more than capable of defending ourselves.
That's good, you are willing to fly to ethiopia to kill more gumuz babies and women, because they are inferior to your kind anyway, right?

Keep exposing yourself, my friend.

present
Member+
Posts: 8466
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Cushitic speaking people unity event in Jigjiga, why so quiet extremist tigrayans and others?!

Post by present » 09 May 2019, 16:48

Sadacha the wahabi and isis combined,

Amara, learned from the recent lessons, are ready for anyone who wants come claim lands and kill inocent Amaras. I will be in Ethiopia to defend Amara from wahabis and olfs as well. We already sent your boss, tplf, back their holes in mekele- DONE with that for the moment.

Olf and wahabis tested Amara and now they know what it means. Your wahabi a'ss believed tplf's lies that Amara and Orothodox are dead. Your Delusional boss is SO FUNNY!! Kkkkk

I have no white God. You have an Areb God aka Mohamed. I have an Ethiopian God, yeshewa, aka Jesus. Who is the bit'ch now? :lol:

Well Heroshuma is a good example. We will go to any extent to defend our ancestoral lands and our people. All 50 million of us!!! Well, wahabis and olfs its up to you!!. The whole east Africa can go on flames for what we care. Our inocent people are getting killed NO more!!

Here is a song from an Ethiopian: "I have no white GOD". But your wahabi a'ss got an areb GOD. You hate Habesha people but but your God is an Areb. How fckd up can you be! :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:




Sadacha Macca wrote:
09 May 2019, 16:14
present wrote:
09 May 2019, 15:28
Wahabi Isis sadacha,

You are too wahabi to understand what I am saying to you. Why do you think the Americans have to do what they did at Hiroshima? Were they not worried about innocent lives? NO!. But they didn't even have innocent people killed like the Amaras but they knew the death of inocent Americans was coming their way so they responded accordingly

It's a lesson to all you tribalists, if pass that redline and claim what's not really yours or kill any incocent Amara- prepare for all of us to go down together!. All 50 million Amara is coming at wahabi olf or whoever!. After that the west will be so happy to jump in and take over the lands and resources because no body will remain there!

Hopefully you can now close this argument

Trust me, I am one of the guys who will be on the ground!! It will be a holy thing to die for my people and my ancestor's LANDS!!!

Sadacha Macca wrote:
09 May 2019, 14:41
present wrote:
08 May 2019, 20:25
Olf wahabi sadacha,


Look who is talking here. Kkkk

When an Amara kills others it's a crime but when others kill Amara, it's okay, not a crime :lol: . Remember, re-read what you said above, you accuse Amara for killings but not the Gumiz. But they both used weapons!! Kkk

Those days when Amara haters waking free are long GONE. An eye for eye, baby.

The message is- you kill one innocent Amara, we will kill 1000 of you tribalists.

Then we are going to here you complain again! :lol: :lol:

You come cross the red line, we will give it to you. Not a problem!. Btw... that is true for anybody who wants to come and test us. Kkk

Sadacha Macca wrote:
08 May 2019, 20:14
present wrote:
08 May 2019, 17:20
Sadacha Isis

You keep denying the fact that unarmed Amara kids and women were killed by a group of people with weapon. Arrow is a weapon, you idiot wahabi. I told you lost your own fckn argument. Just don't reply anymore kkk


agame boy christian terrorist extremist who has killed many oromo, amara and others, but claims to be amara:

agame boy, killing women and kids, who had nothing to do with those gumuz men who killed amara's, can never be justified, no matter what you say. it's not revenge either, revenge is what you do against the criminals who shed the blood of your people. killing women and kids, regardless of who did it, and their ethnicity, will always be wrong.
get that through your stubborn, thick, agame skull.
you lost the argument the second u decided to try and justify the amaras killing women and kids who have nothing to do with the dispute or conflict.


Agame TPLF, christian fanatic extremist terrorist,

Killing an innocent soul, regardless of the ethnicity of the perpetrator and the victim, IS WRONG, WAS WRONG, AND WILL ALWAYS BE WRONG.
Get it yet, mr agame cyber troll?
Or is your head still too thick to comprehend this simple logic/statement?

You justified killing gumuz women and kids, by saying it was ''revenge,'' and I corrected you.
Revenge is not senselessly and savagely attacking women and children, it's attacking THOSE WHO ATTACKED YOU.
Get it, yet?

Nobody is worried about you agame boy, you are talking tough from your comfortable home in the west, while the Amaras and other Ethiopians who could be effected by your keyboard jegna talk are actually back home. The fact that you think killing 1,000 women and kids, to avenge the blood of 1 person, shows just how savage and evil you and your kind are. You keep exposing yourself: thanks for that. Anyone can see that you are wrong here, plain and simple.
No one is afraid of you or of the Amaras, or of anyone for that matter; so save the internet jegna talk for someone who cares or for someone who would be effected by it, eshi? Tole?


Agame TPLF, christian fanatic extremist terrorist,
Yes I love justice too much, to ever agree with the notion that killing random women and kids, is somehow justified,
Why do you need to bring up the white man to justify the crimes in ethiopia? is the white man always right to you?
is he your God too? Sorry, that won't work here. Wrong is WRONG, regardless if an OROMO does it, or an AMARA does it, or A TIGRAYAN DOES IT...
Or do you still not get it?

Once again, killing women and children, who were not a threat to Amaras, and who had nothing to do with the unfortunate incident between gumuz and amara INDIVIDUALS, is not 1) brave, is not 2) revenge, and is not 3) justified.

Lol do not worry, we are not worried about idle threats from keyboard jegnas, we are more than capable of defending ourselves.
That's good, you are willing to fly to ethiopia to kill more gumuz babies and women, because they are inferior to your kind anyway, right?

Keep exposing yourself, my friend.

Sadacha Macca
Member+
Posts: 9965
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: Cushitic speaking people unity event in Jigjiga, why so quiet extremist tigrayans and others?!

Post by Sadacha Macca » 11 May 2019, 13:20

present wrote:
09 May 2019, 16:48
Sadacha the wahabi and isis combined,

Amara, learned from the recent lessons, are ready for anyone who wants come claim lands and kill inocent Amaras. I will be in Ethiopia to defend Amara from wahabis and olfs as well. We already sent your boss, tplf, back their holes in mekele- DONE with that for the moment.

Olf and wahabis tested Amara and now they know what it means. Your wahabi a'ss believed tplf's lies that Amara and Orothodox are dead. Your Delusional boss is SO FUNNY!! Kkkkk

I have no white God. You have an Areb God aka Mohamed. I have an Ethiopian God, yeshewa, aka Jesus. Who is the bit'ch now? :lol:

Well Heroshuma is a good example. We will go to any extent to defend our ancestoral lands and our people. All 50 million of us!!! Well, wahabis and olfs its up to you!!. The whole east Africa can go on flames for what we care. Our inocent people are getting killed NO more!!

Here is a song from an Ethiopian: "I have no white GOD". But your wahabi a'ss got an areb GOD. You hate Habesha people but but your God is an Areb. How fckd up can you be! :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:




Sadacha Macca wrote:
09 May 2019, 16:14
present wrote:
09 May 2019, 15:28
Wahabi Isis sadacha,

You are too wahabi to understand what I am saying to you. Why do you think the Americans have to do what they did at Hiroshima? Were they not worried about innocent lives? NO!. But they didn't even have innocent people killed like the Amaras but they knew the death of inocent Americans was coming their way so they responded accordingly

It's a lesson to all you tribalists, if pass that redline and claim what's not really yours or kill any incocent Amara- prepare for all of us to go down together!. All 50 million Amara is coming at wahabi olf or whoever!. After that the west will be so happy to jump in and take over the lands and resources because no body will remain there!

Hopefully you can now close this argument

Trust me, I am one of the guys who will be on the ground!! It will be a holy thing to die for my people and my ancestor's LANDS!!!

Sadacha Macca wrote:
09 May 2019, 14:41
present wrote:
08 May 2019, 20:25
Olf wahabi sadacha,


Look who is talking here. Kkkk

When an Amara kills others it's a crime but when others kill Amara, it's okay, not a crime :lol: . Remember, re-read what you said above, you accuse Amara for killings but not the Gumiz. But they both used weapons!! Kkk

Those days when Amara haters waking free are long GONE. An eye for eye, baby.

The message is- you kill one innocent Amara, we will kill 1000 of you tribalists.

Then we are going to here you complain again! :lol: :lol:

You come cross the red line, we will give it to you. Not a problem!. Btw... that is true for anybody who wants to come and test us. Kkk

Sadacha Macca wrote:
08 May 2019, 20:14



agame boy christian terrorist extremist who has killed many oromo, amara and others, but claims to be amara:

agame boy, killing women and kids, who had nothing to do with those gumuz men who killed amara's, can never be justified, no matter what you say. it's not revenge either, revenge is what you do against the criminals who shed the blood of your people. killing women and kids, regardless of who did it, and their ethnicity, will always be wrong.
get that through your stubborn, thick, agame skull.
you lost the argument the second u decided to try and justify the amaras killing women and kids who have nothing to do with the dispute or conflict.


Agame TPLF, christian fanatic extremist terrorist,

Killing an innocent soul, regardless of the ethnicity of the perpetrator and the victim, IS WRONG, WAS WRONG, AND WILL ALWAYS BE WRONG.
Get it yet, mr agame cyber troll?
Or is your head still too thick to comprehend this simple logic/statement?

You justified killing gumuz women and kids, by saying it was ''revenge,'' and I corrected you.
Revenge is not senselessly and savagely attacking women and children, it's attacking THOSE WHO ATTACKED YOU.
Get it, yet?

Nobody is worried about you agame boy, you are talking tough from your comfortable home in the west, while the Amaras and other Ethiopians who could be effected by your keyboard jegna talk are actually back home. The fact that you think killing 1,000 women and kids, to avenge the blood of 1 person, shows just how savage and evil you and your kind are. You keep exposing yourself: thanks for that. Anyone can see that you are wrong here, plain and simple.
No one is afraid of you or of the Amaras, or of anyone for that matter; so save the internet jegna talk for someone who cares or for someone who would be effected by it, eshi? Tole?


Agame TPLF, christian fanatic extremist terrorist,
Yes I love justice too much, to ever agree with the notion that killing random women and kids, is somehow justified,
Why do you need to bring up the white man to justify the crimes in ethiopia? is the white man always right to you?
is he your God too? Sorry, that won't work here. Wrong is WRONG, regardless if an OROMO does it, or an AMARA does it, or A TIGRAYAN DOES IT...
Or do you still not get it?

Once again, killing women and children, who were not a threat to Amaras, and who had nothing to do with the unfortunate incident between gumuz and amara INDIVIDUALS, is not 1) brave, is not 2) revenge, and is not 3) justified.

Lol do not worry, we are not worried about idle threats from keyboard jegnas, we are more than capable of defending ourselves.
That's good, you are willing to fly to ethiopia to kill more gumuz babies and women, because they are inferior to your kind anyway, right?

Keep exposing yourself, my friend.

agame fake amara, the christian terrorist extremist, who has the blood of innocent women and children on his hands, :

You are just emotionally typing now, the issue at hand now is the gumuz-amara INDIVIDUAL issue, it's not an issue between the two nation.
must i remind you that it was a conflict between a gumuz driver and his amara customer? it's not amara vs gumuz, but two individuals who had an issue.
do you not get the difference?
you didn't send tplf anywhere, you can lie if you want, but everyone knows you didn't do sh1t to tplf.
we all know where welkait and other lands are still with, their tigray owners, aka your bosses and cousins.

now you want to involve orthodox and religion into an issue that has nothing to do with religion.
that is a sure sign of an extremist christian fanatic who wants to impose his religion by sword on muslims, non orthodox christians, jewish people, and even animists.
too bad, soooo sad, agame boy, it won't happen.
the Jesus on your pictures=a white man. and remember, Muslims, unlike christians, do not worship Muhammad.
we worship the one who created Muhammad and Jesus. while you guys worship Jesus, a man, who ate, slept, and did everything humans do/did.
you are the one bringing up a white man's country as if it's the example of everything perfect, when in reality it is isn't, and a human can be wrong at times, so there's no point in mentioning it, UNLESS you worship the white man of america, and believe EVERYTHING that the white man does is perfect!
lol @ ''50 million'', that's funny. i guess you are adding amaras + tigrayans + gurages + all of your camels, goats, sheep, cows, and birds in that number.

do not say ehtiopian, because over half of ethiopia is Muslim; you meant to say ''christian fanatics of ethiopia'' worship the white men of america + the fake picture of jesus as a white man.

yes i hate habesha extremists like you, who pretend to belong to other ethnic groups, and who thinks ethiopia is only for christians.

https://www.google.com/search?q=orthodo ... r47r1OzY0M:

present
Member+
Posts: 8466
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Cushitic speaking people unity event in Jigjiga, why so quiet extremist tigrayans and others?!

Post by present » 11 May 2019, 14:11

Wahabi Isis sadacha,
The 50 million Amara, that your boss told don't exist anymore, is making you sh'it on yourself. The mighty Amara, the nightmare for many are there. You can't touch them. Your jewariann wahabi a'ss can do nothing about it. They don't let you have your dream. They are too powerful

Well, Jesus is our God. Your narowminded a'ss think he is 100% human. He didn't have a father. He only had a mother. He didn't not get married or had any relationship with any women. So he does not fit ALL the characteristics of human. Plus, I would rather believe in a GOD that is just like me than in God that is ideal with no one knows what he looks like- that is your God. But we know Mohamed told you that he is a prophet but we know you worship his him. Your believe is based on the book he wrote himself, by the way, he copied it from the Christian bible, literally, that idiot. So go worship your Arebs but hate Abesha people- we don't give a fck of what you do. It's non of our bussines just don't come around with your kegna sh'it. kkkk

Well, you said I am agame then you flip and say I am Amara accusing me of not taking back Welkiet. Pick one you pu.zzy man.

Welkiet is Amara and we are not picking the fight at this time, we probably will never have to. The people tplf settled in humera and many places in Welkiet are willingly going back to Tigray. We are not going to war with Tigrays people, it a wrong time to go to war with tplf for us, even after we defeat tplf and librate the land it does not mean we won because we will lose our Tigray people for good. We love the Tigray people. First thing first, baby.

We sent tplf back to dedebit. Jewar, arrow and stone throwing uneducated youth (Fano, Qerro,
Zerma) can't possibly defeat tplfs.






Sadacha Macca wrote:
11 May 2019, 13:20
present wrote:
09 May 2019, 16:48
Sadacha the wahabi and isis combined,

Amara, learned from the recent lessons, are ready for anyone who wants come claim lands and kill inocent Amaras. I will be in Ethiopia to defend Amara from wahabis and olfs as well. We already sent your boss, tplf, back their holes in mekele- DONE with that for the moment.

Olf and wahabis tested Amara and now they know what it means. Your wahabi a'ss believed tplf's lies that Amara and Orothodox are dead. Your Delusional boss is SO FUNNY!! Kkkkk

I have no white God. You have an Areb God aka Mohamed. I have an Ethiopian God, yeshewa, aka Jesus. Who is the bit'ch now? :lol:

Well Heroshuma is a good example. We will go to any extent to defend our ancestoral lands and our people. All 50 million of us!!! Well, wahabis and olfs its up to you!!. The whole east Africa can go on flames for what we care. Our inocent people are getting killed NO more!!

Here is a song from an Ethiopian: "I have no white GOD". But your wahabi a'ss got an areb GOD. You hate Habesha people but but your God is an Areb. How fckd up can you be! :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:




Sadacha Macca wrote:
09 May 2019, 16:14
present wrote:
09 May 2019, 15:28
Wahabi Isis sadacha,

You are too wahabi to understand what I am saying to you. Why do you think the Americans have to do what they did at Hiroshima? Were they not worried about innocent lives? NO!. But they didn't even have innocent people killed like the Amaras but they knew the death of inocent Americans was coming their way so they responded accordingly

It's a lesson to all you tribalists, if pass that redline and claim what's not really yours or kill any incocent Amara- prepare for all of us to go down together!. All 50 million Amara is coming at wahabi olf or whoever!. After that the west will be so happy to jump in and take over the lands and resources because no body will remain there!

Hopefully you can now close this argument

Trust me, I am one of the guys who will be on the ground!! It will be a holy thing to die for my people and my ancestor's LANDS!!!

Sadacha Macca wrote:
09 May 2019, 14:41
present wrote:
08 May 2019, 20:25
Olf wahabi sadacha,


Look who is talking here. Kkkk

When an Amara kills others it's a crime but when others kill Amara, it's okay, not a crime :lol: . Remember, re-read what you said above, you accuse Amara for killings but not the Gumiz. But they both used weapons!! Kkk

Those days when Amara haters waking free are long GONE. An eye for eye, baby.

The message is- you kill one innocent Amara, we will kill 1000 of you tribalists.

Then we are going to here you complain again! :lol: :lol:

You come cross the red line, we will give it to you. Not a problem!. Btw... that is true for anybody who wants to come and test us. Kkk




Agame TPLF, christian fanatic extremist terrorist,

Killing an innocent soul, regardless of the ethnicity of the perpetrator and the victim, IS WRONG, WAS WRONG, AND WILL ALWAYS BE WRONG.
Get it yet, mr agame cyber troll?
Or is your head still too thick to comprehend this simple logic/statement?

You justified killing gumuz women and kids, by saying it was ''revenge,'' and I corrected you.
Revenge is not senselessly and savagely attacking women and children, it's attacking THOSE WHO ATTACKED YOU.
Get it, yet?

Nobody is worried about you agame boy, you are talking tough from your comfortable home in the west, while the Amaras and other Ethiopians who could be effected by your keyboard jegna talk are actually back home. The fact that you think killing 1,000 women and kids, to avenge the blood of 1 person, shows just how savage and evil you and your kind are. You keep exposing yourself: thanks for that. Anyone can see that you are wrong here, plain and simple.
No one is afraid of you or of the Amaras, or of anyone for that matter; so save the internet jegna talk for someone who cares or for someone who would be effected by it, eshi? Tole?


Agame TPLF, christian fanatic extremist terrorist,
Yes I love justice too much, to ever agree with the notion that killing random women and kids, is somehow justified,
Why do you need to bring up the white man to justify the crimes in ethiopia? is the white man always right to you?
is he your God too? Sorry, that won't work here. Wrong is WRONG, regardless if an OROMO does it, or an AMARA does it, or A TIGRAYAN DOES IT...
Or do you still not get it?

Once again, killing women and children, who were not a threat to Amaras, and who had nothing to do with the unfortunate incident between gumuz and amara INDIVIDUALS, is not 1) brave, is not 2) revenge, and is not 3) justified.

Lol do not worry, we are not worried about idle threats from keyboard jegnas, we are more than capable of defending ourselves.
That's good, you are willing to fly to ethiopia to kill more gumuz babies and women, because they are inferior to your kind anyway, right?

Keep exposing yourself, my friend.

agame fake amara, the christian terrorist extremist, who has the blood of innocent women and children on his hands, :

You are just emotionally typing now, the issue at hand now is the gumuz-amara INDIVIDUAL issue, it's not an issue between the two nation.
must i remind you that it was a conflict between a gumuz driver and his amara customer? it's not amara vs gumuz, but two individuals who had an issue.
do you not get the difference?
you didn't send tplf anywhere, you can lie if you want, but everyone knows you didn't do sh1t to tplf.
we all know where welkait and other lands are still with, their tigray owners, aka your bosses and cousins.

now you want to involve orthodox and religion into an issue that has nothing to do with religion.
that is a sure sign of an extremist christian fanatic who wants to impose his religion by sword on muslims, non orthodox christians, jewish people, and even animists.
too bad, soooo sad, agame boy, it won't happen.
the Jesus on your pictures=a white man. and remember, Muslims, unlike christians, do not worship Muhammad.
we worship the one who created Muhammad and Jesus. while you guys worship Jesus, a man, who ate, slept, and did everything humans do/did.
you are the one bringing up a white man's country as if it's the example of everything perfect, when in reality it is isn't, and a human can be wrong at times, so there's no point in mentioning it, UNLESS you worship the white man of america, and believe EVERYTHING that the white man does is perfect!
lol @ ''50 million'', that's funny. i guess you are adding amaras + tigrayans + gurages + all of your camels, goats, sheep, cows, and birds in that number.

do not say ehtiopian, because over half of ethiopia is Muslim; you meant to say ''christian fanatics of ethiopia'' worship the white men of america + the fake picture of jesus as a white man.

yes i hate habesha extremists like you, who pretend to belong to other ethnic groups, and who thinks ethiopia is only for christians.

https://www.google.com/search?q=orthodo ... r47r1OzY0M:

Sadacha Macca
Member+
Posts: 9965
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: Cushitic speaking people unity event in Jigjiga, why so quiet extremist tigrayans and others?!

Post by Sadacha Macca » 12 May 2019, 18:01

present wrote:
11 May 2019, 14:11
Wahabi Isis sadacha,
The 50 million Amara, that your boss told don't exist anymore, is making you sh'it on yourself. The mighty Amara, the nightmare for many are there. You can't touch them. Your jewariann wahabi a'ss can do nothing about it. They don't let you have your dream. They are too powerful

Well, Jesus is our God. Your narowminded a'ss think he is 100% human. He didn't have a father. He only had a mother. He didn't not get married or had any relationship with any women. So he does not fit ALL the characteristics of human. Plus, I would rather believe in a GOD that is just like me than in God that is ideal with no one knows what he looks like- that is your God. But we know Mohamed told you that he is a prophet but we know you worship his him. Your believe is based on the book he wrote himself, by the way, he copied it from the Christian bible, literally, that idiot. So go worship your Arebs but hate Abesha people- we don't give a fck of what you do. It's non of our bussines just don't come around with your kegna sh'it. kkkk

Well, you said I am agame then you flip and say I am Amara accusing me of not taking back Welkiet. Pick one you pu.zzy man.

Welkiet is Amara and we are not picking the fight at this time, we probably will never have to. The people tplf settled in humera and many places in Welkiet are willingly going back to Tigray. We are not going to war with Tigrays people, it a wrong time to go to war with tplf for us, even after we defeat tplf and librate the land it does not mean we won because we will lose our Tigray people for good. We love the Tigray people. First thing first, baby.

We sent tplf back to dedebit. Jewar, arrow and stone throwing uneducated youth (Fano, Qerro,
Zerma) can't possibly defeat tplfs.






Sadacha Macca wrote:
11 May 2019, 13:20
present wrote:
09 May 2019, 16:48
Sadacha the wahabi and isis combined,

Amara, learned from the recent lessons, are ready for anyone who wants come claim lands and kill inocent Amaras. I will be in Ethiopia to defend Amara from wahabis and olfs as well. We already sent your boss, tplf, back their holes in mekele- DONE with that for the moment.

Olf and wahabis tested Amara and now they know what it means. Your wahabi a'ss believed tplf's lies that Amara and Orothodox are dead. Your Delusional boss is SO FUNNY!! Kkkkk

I have no white God. You have an Areb God aka Mohamed. I have an Ethiopian God, yeshewa, aka Jesus. Who is the bit'ch now? :lol:

Well Heroshuma is a good example. We will go to any extent to defend our ancestoral lands and our people. All 50 million of us!!! Well, wahabis and olfs its up to you!!. The whole east Africa can go on flames for what we care. Our inocent people are getting killed NO more!!

Here is a song from an Ethiopian: "I have no white GOD". But your wahabi a'ss got an areb GOD. You hate Habesha people but but your God is an Areb. How fckd up can you be! :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:




Sadacha Macca wrote:
09 May 2019, 16:14
present wrote:
09 May 2019, 15:28
Wahabi Isis sadacha,

You are too wahabi to understand what I am saying to you. Why do you think the Americans have to do what they did at Hiroshima? Were they not worried about innocent lives? NO!. But they didn't even have innocent people killed like the Amaras but they knew the death of inocent Americans was coming their way so they responded accordingly

It's a lesson to all you tribalists, if pass that redline and claim what's not really yours or kill any incocent Amara- prepare for all of us to go down together!. All 50 million Amara is coming at wahabi olf or whoever!. After that the west will be so happy to jump in and take over the lands and resources because no body will remain there!

Hopefully you can now close this argument

Trust me, I am one of the guys who will be on the ground!! It will be a holy thing to die for my people and my ancestor's LANDS!!!

Sadacha Macca wrote:
09 May 2019, 14:41




Agame TPLF, christian fanatic extremist terrorist,

Killing an innocent soul, regardless of the ethnicity of the perpetrator and the victim, IS WRONG, WAS WRONG, AND WILL ALWAYS BE WRONG.
Get it yet, mr agame cyber troll?
Or is your head still too thick to comprehend this simple logic/statement?

You justified killing gumuz women and kids, by saying it was ''revenge,'' and I corrected you.
Revenge is not senselessly and savagely attacking women and children, it's attacking THOSE WHO ATTACKED YOU.
Get it, yet?

Nobody is worried about you agame boy, you are talking tough from your comfortable home in the west, while the Amaras and other Ethiopians who could be effected by your keyboard jegna talk are actually back home. The fact that you think killing 1,000 women and kids, to avenge the blood of 1 person, shows just how savage and evil you and your kind are. You keep exposing yourself: thanks for that. Anyone can see that you are wrong here, plain and simple.
No one is afraid of you or of the Amaras, or of anyone for that matter; so save the internet jegna talk for someone who cares or for someone who would be effected by it, eshi? Tole?


Agame TPLF, christian fanatic extremist terrorist,
Yes I love justice too much, to ever agree with the notion that killing random women and kids, is somehow justified,
Why do you need to bring up the white man to justify the crimes in ethiopia? is the white man always right to you?
is he your God too? Sorry, that won't work here. Wrong is WRONG, regardless if an OROMO does it, or an AMARA does it, or A TIGRAYAN DOES IT...
Or do you still not get it?

Once again, killing women and children, who were not a threat to Amaras, and who had nothing to do with the unfortunate incident between gumuz and amara INDIVIDUALS, is not 1) brave, is not 2) revenge, and is not 3) justified.

Lol do not worry, we are not worried about idle threats from keyboard jegnas, we are more than capable of defending ourselves.
That's good, you are willing to fly to ethiopia to kill more gumuz babies and women, because they are inferior to your kind anyway, right?

Keep exposing yourself, my friend.

agame fake amara, the christian terrorist extremist, who has the blood of innocent women and children on his hands, :

You are just emotionally typing now, the issue at hand now is the gumuz-amara INDIVIDUAL issue, it's not an issue between the two nation.
must i remind you that it was a conflict between a gumuz driver and his amara customer? it's not amara vs gumuz, but two individuals who had an issue.
do you not get the difference?
you didn't send tplf anywhere, you can lie if you want, but everyone knows you didn't do sh1t to tplf.
we all know where welkait and other lands are still with, their tigray owners, aka your bosses and cousins.

now you want to involve orthodox and religion into an issue that has nothing to do with religion.
that is a sure sign of an extremist christian fanatic who wants to impose his religion by sword on muslims, non orthodox christians, jewish people, and even animists.
too bad, soooo sad, agame boy, it won't happen.
the Jesus on your pictures=a white man. and remember, Muslims, unlike christians, do not worship Muhammad.
we worship the one who created Muhammad and Jesus. while you guys worship Jesus, a man, who ate, slept, and did everything humans do/did.
you are the one bringing up a white man's country as if it's the example of everything perfect, when in reality it is isn't, and a human can be wrong at times, so there's no point in mentioning it, UNLESS you worship the white man of america, and believe EVERYTHING that the white man does is perfect!
lol @ ''50 million'', that's funny. i guess you are adding amaras + tigrayans + gurages + all of your camels, goats, sheep, cows, and birds in that number.

do not say ehtiopian, because over half of ethiopia is Muslim; you meant to say ''christian fanatics of ethiopia'' worship the white men of america + the fake picture of jesus as a white man.

yes i hate habesha extremists like you, who pretend to belong to other ethnic groups, and who thinks ethiopia is only for christians.

https://www.google.com/search?q=orthodo ... r47r1OzY0M:


Agame christian terrorist, extremist ISIS christian member who has killed many in ethiopia, :

1) there is no 50 million amaras, even if u combined amaras, tigrayans, and gurages.
but of course, exaggerating and lying is a well know agame trait, just look at your cousin halafifi and how she exaggerates, along with the other agame cyber troll agame ze 3rd aka abdelaziza.
to them, any rich history in ethiopia, is only tigrayan. they even claim that somalis, afars, and others, are ''agazi,'' and got their culture from them. kkkk, next they will say tigrayans invented algebra, geography, and so on.
so over exaggerating is just another thing you and the other agame cousins of yours, have in common.
more proof that you are indeed, not an amara, but an agame cyber troll.

2) Jesus can be your god, no worries, but do not insult over half of ethiopia who follows the last Prophet of Islam, because that would not be good for your self agame boy. i dare you to disrespect the prophet or Islam in front of Muslim Ethiopians, whether it in be amara kilil, tigray kilil, afar, or oromia: see how well that turns out for you. then tell them, u love ethiopia, but u somehow hate over half of ethiopia that are Muslims.
i do not want to discuss religion because it does not mix well with politics, not in the context of a religiously and ethnically diverse country.
if u want to worship a human, who had a birth date, ate, and slept, that is your right.
just like it's our right to worship the one who created Jesus-the one who never had a birth date, never ate, or slept, and other human like things.
also, we never said or believed, that any man, wrote the Qur'an. but keep lying to yourself if that makes you comfortable.

yes welkait is tigray, your own tigrayan cousins abdel-aziza, and halafifi, said it was taken from them when the tigrayans (and the raya oromo-tigrayan mixed groups) rose up in rebellion in 1943, the first weyane rebellion.
it was to punish them, so haile selassie took some of their lands and added it to gondar.
i am sure, deep down, u agree and believe this, but are still choosing to hide behind ''amara-ness'' because u want to incite and provoke people to hate amaras or other ethiopians, the eritreans exposed you long ago, but people like me felt bad for u and thought u were were an amara, and so we we gave u the benefit of the doubt. even when u would be the ONLY ONE bringing up eritreans and eritrea, when we were posting about the various crimes the tplf were committing in oromia, gambella, afar, and elsewhere in ethiopia.

oromos led the revolution to chase your agame tplf out of addis ababa, then other ethiopians joined and applied more pressure to chase away the agames, this is well known, even the tplf agame cyber troll-cadres, know this very well.
but keep lying to yourself...if it makes you feel better!

present
Member+
Posts: 8466
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Cushitic speaking people unity event in Jigjiga, why so quiet extremist tigrayans and others?!

Post by present » 12 May 2019, 18:49

Brother sadacha

Just let it go. Amara is the majority. We all done with that fact. Tplf is gone. No need to lie.

Jesus is God. I believe because he is a human, I would rather believe this world was created by someone like me who created me in his image than some unknown monster. Mohamoud wrote the kuran, it was not written by some unknown being or God :lol: . How logical is that dude? The Quran was written hundreds of years after the holy bible was written, but the majority of the stories in Quran are the same with the Bible. Mohamed literally copied it from the Bible. So Who cheated here? Obviously Mohamoud copied it from the Bible so you have no religion, if you are man enough that is what you would think, but you ain't. You stu'I'd a'ss.

I don't hate Muslims at all. I am a true Ethiopian. I hate extimist self hater Muslims like you. Anyone can believe in any religion but I am going tell you like it is- the fact, nothing but the fact. I have no hate for anything in this world because I believe God made everything for a purpose. Everything in this world is under God's control including death, of course.

You think I am an agame. Fck it, call me an agame. I don't give a fck. The truth is I am Amara and Oromo and above all- a pro ETHIOPIAN. I don't care about ethinicy poletics anymore. The game is over. Ethiopians have won!!!. There is only a few tribalists like you are left now

Anyway, you said Oromo started the change, kkkkk. I am glad you stop telling me your Qerro liberated me nonsense talk. :lol: but I still say Oromo did not started, all Ethiopia did. All Ethiopians have been fighting for 27 long years. Then slowly but sure tplf is gone. A new Ethiopia is born.

I bet you and I once again, like our ancestor did, will be together on a battle field fighting our historical enemies. That is the next step, buddy. We are going to rise up!

Sadacha Macca wrote:
12 May 2019, 18:01
present wrote:
11 May 2019, 14:11
Wahabi Isis sadacha,
The 50 million Amara, that your boss told don't exist anymore, is making you sh'it on yourself. The mighty Amara, the nightmare for many are there. You can't touch them. Your jewariann wahabi a'ss can do nothing about it. They don't let you have your dream. They are too powerful

Well, Jesus is our God. Your narowminded a'ss think he is 100% human. He didn't have a father. He only had a mother. He didn't not get married or had any relationship with any women. So he does not fit ALL the characteristics of human. Plus, I would rather believe in a GOD that is just like me than in God that is ideal with no one knows what he looks like- that is your God. But we know Mohamed told you that he is a prophet but we know you worship his him. Your believe is based on the book he wrote himself, by the way, he copied it from the Christian bible, literally, that idiot. So go worship your Arebs but hate Abesha people- we don't give a fck of what you do. It's non of our bussines just don't come around with your kegna sh'it. kkkk

Well, you said I am agame then you flip and say I am Amara accusing me of not taking back Welkiet. Pick one you pu.zzy man.

Welkiet is Amara and we are not picking the fight at this time, we probably will never have to. The people tplf settled in humera and many places in Welkiet are willingly going back to Tigray. We are not going to war with Tigrays people, it a wrong time to go to war with tplf for us, even after we defeat tplf and librate the land it does not mean we won because we will lose our Tigray people for good. We love the Tigray people. First thing first, baby.

We sent tplf back to dedebit. Jewar, arrow and stone throwing uneducated youth (Fano, Qerro,
Zerma) can't possibly defeat tplfs.






Sadacha Macca wrote:
11 May 2019, 13:20
present wrote:
09 May 2019, 16:48
Sadacha the wahabi and isis combined,

Amara, learned from the recent lessons, are ready for anyone who wants come claim lands and kill inocent Amaras. I will be in Ethiopia to defend Amara from wahabis and olfs as well. We already sent your boss, tplf, back their holes in mekele- DONE with that for the moment.

Olf and wahabis tested Amara and now they know what it means. Your wahabi a'ss believed tplf's lies that Amara and Orothodox are dead. Your Delusional boss is SO FUNNY!! Kkkkk

I have no white God. You have an Areb God aka Mohamed. I have an Ethiopian God, yeshewa, aka Jesus. Who is the bit'ch now? :lol:

Well Heroshuma is a good example. We will go to any extent to defend our ancestoral lands and our people. All 50 million of us!!! Well, wahabis and olfs its up to you!!. The whole east Africa can go on flames for what we care. Our inocent people are getting killed NO more!!

Here is a song from an Ethiopian: "I have no white GOD". But your wahabi a'ss got an areb GOD. You hate Habesha people but but your God is an Areb. How fckd up can you be! :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:




Sadacha Macca wrote:
09 May 2019, 16:14
present wrote:
09 May 2019, 15:28
Wahabi Isis sadacha,

You are too wahabi to understand what I am saying to you. Why do you think the Americans have to do what they did at Hiroshima? Were they not worried about innocent lives? NO!. But they didn't even have innocent people killed like the Amaras but they knew the death of inocent Americans was coming their way so they responded accordingly

It's a lesson to all you tribalists, if pass that redline and claim what's not really yours or kill any incocent Amara- prepare for all of us to go down together!. All 50 million Amara is coming at wahabi olf or whoever!. After that the west will be so happy to jump in and take over the lands and resources because no body will remain there!

Hopefully you can now close this argument

Trust me, I am one of the guys who will be on the ground!! It will be a holy thing to die for my people and my ancestor's LANDS!!!




Agame TPLF, christian fanatic extremist terrorist,
Yes I love justice too much, to ever agree with the notion that killing random women and kids, is somehow justified,
Why do you need to bring up the white man to justify the crimes in ethiopia? is the white man always right to you?
is he your God too? Sorry, that won't work here. Wrong is WRONG, regardless if an OROMO does it, or an AMARA does it, or A TIGRAYAN DOES IT...
Or do you still not get it?

Once again, killing women and children, who were not a threat to Amaras, and who had nothing to do with the unfortunate incident between gumuz and amara INDIVIDUALS, is not 1) brave, is not 2) revenge, and is not 3) justified.

Lol do not worry, we are not worried about idle threats from keyboard jegnas, we are more than capable of defending ourselves.
That's good, you are willing to fly to ethiopia to kill more gumuz babies and women, because they are inferior to your kind anyway, right?

Keep exposing yourself, my friend.

agame fake amara, the christian terrorist extremist, who has the blood of innocent women and children on his hands, :

You are just emotionally typing now, the issue at hand now is the gumuz-amara INDIVIDUAL issue, it's not an issue between the two nation.
must i remind you that it was a conflict between a gumuz driver and his amara customer? it's not amara vs gumuz, but two individuals who had an issue.
do you not get the difference?
you didn't send tplf anywhere, you can lie if you want, but everyone knows you didn't do sh1t to tplf.
we all know where welkait and other lands are still with, their tigray owners, aka your bosses and cousins.

now you want to involve orthodox and religion into an issue that has nothing to do with religion.
that is a sure sign of an extremist christian fanatic who wants to impose his religion by sword on muslims, non orthodox christians, jewish people, and even animists.
too bad, soooo sad, agame boy, it won't happen.
the Jesus on your pictures=a white man. and remember, Muslims, unlike christians, do not worship Muhammad.
we worship the one who created Muhammad and Jesus. while you guys worship Jesus, a man, who ate, slept, and did everything humans do/did.
you are the one bringing up a white man's country as if it's the example of everything perfect, when in reality it is isn't, and a human can be wrong at times, so there's no point in mentioning it, UNLESS you worship the white man of america, and believe EVERYTHING that the white man does is perfect!
lol @ ''50 million'', that's funny. i guess you are adding amaras + tigrayans + gurages + all of your camels, goats, sheep, cows, and birds in that number.

do not say ehtiopian, because over half of ethiopia is Muslim; you meant to say ''christian fanatics of ethiopia'' worship the white men of america + the fake picture of jesus as a white man.

yes i hate habesha extremists like you, who pretend to belong to other ethnic groups, and who thinks ethiopia is only for christians.

https://www.google.com/search?q=orthodo ... r47r1OzY0M:


Agame christian terrorist, extremist ISIS christian member who has killed many in ethiopia, :

1) there is no 50 million amaras, even if u combined amaras, tigrayans, and gurages.
but of course, exaggerating and lying is a well know agame trait, just look at your cousin halafifi and how she exaggerates, along with the other agame cyber troll agame ze 3rd aka abdelaziza.
to them, any rich history in ethiopia, is only tigrayan. they even claim that somalis, afars, and others, are ''agazi,'' and got their culture from them. kkkk, next they will say tigrayans invented algebra, geography, and so on.
so over exaggerating is just another thing you and the other agame cousins of yours, have in common.
more proof that you are indeed, not an amara, but an agame cyber troll.

2) Jesus can be your god, no worries, but do not insult over half of ethiopia who follows the last Prophet of Islam, because that would not be good for your self agame boy. i dare you to disrespect the prophet or Islam in front of Muslim Ethiopians, whether it in be amara kilil, tigray kilil, afar, or oromia: see how well that turns out for you. then tell them, u love ethiopia, but u somehow hate over half of ethiopia that are Muslims.
i do not want to discuss religion because it does not mix well with politics, not in the context of a religiously and ethnically diverse country.
if u want to worship a human, who had a birth date, ate, and slept, that is your right.
just like it's our right to worship the one who created Jesus-the one who never had a birth date, never ate, or slept, and other human like things.
also, we never said or believed, that any man, wrote the Qur'an. but keep lying to yourself if that makes you comfortable.

yes welkait is tigray, your own tigrayan cousins abdel-aziza, and halafifi, said it was taken from them when the tigrayans (and the raya oromo-tigrayan mixed groups) rose up in rebellion in 1943, the first weyane rebellion.
it was to punish them, so haile selassie took some of their lands and added it to gondar.
i am sure, deep down, u agree and believe this, but are still choosing to hide behind ''amara-ness'' because u want to incite and provoke people to hate amaras or other ethiopians, the eritreans exposed you long ago, but people like me felt bad for u and thought u were were an amara, and so we we gave u the benefit of the doubt. even when u would be the ONLY ONE bringing up eritreans and eritrea, when we were posting about the various crimes the tplf were committing in oromia, gambella, afar, and elsewhere in ethiopia.

oromos led the revolution to chase your agame tplf out of addis ababa, then other ethiopians joined and applied more pressure to chase away the agames, this is well known, even the tplf agame cyber troll-cadres, know this very well.
but keep lying to yourself...if it makes you feel better!

Sadacha Macca
Member+
Posts: 9965
Joined: 22 Feb 2014, 16:46

Re: Cushitic speaking people unity event in Jigjiga, why so quiet extremist tigrayans and others?!

Post by Sadacha Macca » 14 May 2019, 15:12

present wrote:
12 May 2019, 18:49
Brother sadacha

Just let it go. Amara is the majority. We all done with that fact. Tplf is gone. No need to lie.

Jesus is God. I believe because he is a human, I would rather believe this world was created by someone like me who created me in his image than some unknown monster. Mohamoud wrote the kuran, it was not written by some unknown being or God :lol: . How logical is that dude? The Quran was written hundreds of years after the holy bible was written, but the majority of the stories in Quran are the same with the Bible. Mohamed literally copied it from the Bible. So Who cheated here? Obviously Mohamoud copied it from the Bible so you have no religion, if you are man enough that is what you would think, but you ain't. You stu'I'd a'ss.

I don't hate Muslims at all. I am a true Ethiopian. I hate extimist self hater Muslims like you. Anyone can believe in any religion but I am going tell you like it is- the fact, nothing but the fact. I have no hate for anything in this world because I believe God made everything for a purpose. Everything in this world is under God's control including death, of course.

You think I am an agame. Fck it, call me an agame. I don't give a fck. The truth is I am Amara and Oromo and above all- a pro ETHIOPIAN. I don't care about ethinicy poletics anymore. The game is over. Ethiopians have won!!!. There is only a few tribalists like you are left now

Anyway, you said Oromo started the change, kkkkk. I am glad you stop telling me your Qerro liberated me nonsense talk. :lol: but I still say Oromo did not started, all Ethiopia did. All Ethiopians have been fighting for 27 long years. Then slowly but sure tplf is gone. A new Ethiopia is born.

I bet you and I once again, like our ancestor did, will be together on a battle field fighting our historical enemies. That is the next step, buddy. We are going to rise up!

Sadacha Macca wrote:
12 May 2019, 18:01
present wrote:
11 May 2019, 14:11
Wahabi Isis sadacha,
The 50 million Amara, that your boss told don't exist anymore, is making you sh'it on yourself. The mighty Amara, the nightmare for many are there. You can't touch them. Your jewariann wahabi a'ss can do nothing about it. They don't let you have your dream. They are too powerful

Well, Jesus is our God. Your narowminded a'ss think he is 100% human. He didn't have a father. He only had a mother. He didn't not get married or had any relationship with any women. So he does not fit ALL the characteristics of human. Plus, I would rather believe in a GOD that is just like me than in God that is ideal with no one knows what he looks like- that is your God. But we know Mohamed told you that he is a prophet but we know you worship his him. Your believe is based on the book he wrote himself, by the way, he copied it from the Christian bible, literally, that idiot. So go worship your Arebs but hate Abesha people- we don't give a fck of what you do. It's non of our bussines just don't come around with your kegna sh'it. kkkk

Well, you said I am agame then you flip and say I am Amara accusing me of not taking back Welkiet. Pick one you pu.zzy man.

Welkiet is Amara and we are not picking the fight at this time, we probably will never have to. The people tplf settled in humera and many places in Welkiet are willingly going back to Tigray. We are not going to war with Tigrays people, it a wrong time to go to war with tplf for us, even after we defeat tplf and librate the land it does not mean we won because we will lose our Tigray people for good. We love the Tigray people. First thing first, baby.

We sent tplf back to dedebit. Jewar, arrow and stone throwing uneducated youth (Fano, Qerro,
Zerma) can't possibly defeat tplfs.






Sadacha Macca wrote:
11 May 2019, 13:20
present wrote:
09 May 2019, 16:48
Sadacha the wahabi and isis combined,

Amara, learned from the recent lessons, are ready for anyone who wants come claim lands and kill inocent Amaras. I will be in Ethiopia to defend Amara from wahabis and olfs as well. We already sent your boss, tplf, back their holes in mekele- DONE with that for the moment.

Olf and wahabis tested Amara and now they know what it means. Your wahabi a'ss believed tplf's lies that Amara and Orothodox are dead. Your Delusional boss is SO FUNNY!! Kkkkk

I have no white God. You have an Areb God aka Mohamed. I have an Ethiopian God, yeshewa, aka Jesus. Who is the bit'ch now? :lol:

Well Heroshuma is a good example. We will go to any extent to defend our ancestoral lands and our people. All 50 million of us!!! Well, wahabis and olfs its up to you!!. The whole east Africa can go on flames for what we care. Our inocent people are getting killed NO more!!

Here is a song from an Ethiopian: "I have no white GOD". But your wahabi a'ss got an areb GOD. You hate Habesha people but but your God is an Areb. How fckd up can you be! :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:




Sadacha Macca wrote:
09 May 2019, 16:14




Agame TPLF, christian fanatic extremist terrorist,
Yes I love justice too much, to ever agree with the notion that killing random women and kids, is somehow justified,
Why do you need to bring up the white man to justify the crimes in ethiopia? is the white man always right to you?
is he your God too? Sorry, that won't work here. Wrong is WRONG, regardless if an OROMO does it, or an AMARA does it, or A TIGRAYAN DOES IT...
Or do you still not get it?

Once again, killing women and children, who were not a threat to Amaras, and who had nothing to do with the unfortunate incident between gumuz and amara INDIVIDUALS, is not 1) brave, is not 2) revenge, and is not 3) justified.

Lol do not worry, we are not worried about idle threats from keyboard jegnas, we are more than capable of defending ourselves.
That's good, you are willing to fly to ethiopia to kill more gumuz babies and women, because they are inferior to your kind anyway, right?

Keep exposing yourself, my friend.

agame fake amara, the christian terrorist extremist, who has the blood of innocent women and children on his hands, :

You are just emotionally typing now, the issue at hand now is the gumuz-amara INDIVIDUAL issue, it's not an issue between the two nation.
must i remind you that it was a conflict between a gumuz driver and his amara customer? it's not amara vs gumuz, but two individuals who had an issue.
do you not get the difference?
you didn't send tplf anywhere, you can lie if you want, but everyone knows you didn't do sh1t to tplf.
we all know where welkait and other lands are still with, their tigray owners, aka your bosses and cousins.

now you want to involve orthodox and religion into an issue that has nothing to do with religion.
that is a sure sign of an extremist christian fanatic who wants to impose his religion by sword on muslims, non orthodox christians, jewish people, and even animists.
too bad, soooo sad, agame boy, it won't happen.
the Jesus on your pictures=a white man. and remember, Muslims, unlike christians, do not worship Muhammad.
we worship the one who created Muhammad and Jesus. while you guys worship Jesus, a man, who ate, slept, and did everything humans do/did.
you are the one bringing up a white man's country as if it's the example of everything perfect, when in reality it is isn't, and a human can be wrong at times, so there's no point in mentioning it, UNLESS you worship the white man of america, and believe EVERYTHING that the white man does is perfect!
lol @ ''50 million'', that's funny. i guess you are adding amaras + tigrayans + gurages + all of your camels, goats, sheep, cows, and birds in that number.

do not say ehtiopian, because over half of ethiopia is Muslim; you meant to say ''christian fanatics of ethiopia'' worship the white men of america + the fake picture of jesus as a white man.

yes i hate habesha extremists like you, who pretend to belong to other ethnic groups, and who thinks ethiopia is only for christians.

https://www.google.com/search?q=orthodo ... r47r1OzY0M:


Agame christian terrorist, extremist ISIS christian member who has killed many in ethiopia, :

1) there is no 50 million amaras, even if u combined amaras, tigrayans, and gurages.
but of course, exaggerating and lying is a well know agame trait, just look at your cousin halafifi and how she exaggerates, along with the other agame cyber troll agame ze 3rd aka abdelaziza.
to them, any rich history in ethiopia, is only tigrayan. they even claim that somalis, afars, and others, are ''agazi,'' and got their culture from them. kkkk, next they will say tigrayans invented algebra, geography, and so on.
so over exaggerating is just another thing you and the other agame cousins of yours, have in common.
more proof that you are indeed, not an amara, but an agame cyber troll.

2) Jesus can be your god, no worries, but do not insult over half of ethiopia who follows the last Prophet of Islam, because that would not be good for your self agame boy. i dare you to disrespect the prophet or Islam in front of Muslim Ethiopians, whether it in be amara kilil, tigray kilil, afar, or oromia: see how well that turns out for you. then tell them, u love ethiopia, but u somehow hate over half of ethiopia that are Muslims.
i do not want to discuss religion because it does not mix well with politics, not in the context of a religiously and ethnically diverse country.
if u want to worship a human, who had a birth date, ate, and slept, that is your right.
just like it's our right to worship the one who created Jesus-the one who never had a birth date, never ate, or slept, and other human like things.
also, we never said or believed, that any man, wrote the Qur'an. but keep lying to yourself if that makes you comfortable.

yes welkait is tigray, your own tigrayan cousins abdel-aziza, and halafifi, said it was taken from them when the tigrayans (and the raya oromo-tigrayan mixed groups) rose up in rebellion in 1943, the first weyane rebellion.
it was to punish them, so haile selassie took some of their lands and added it to gondar.
i am sure, deep down, u agree and believe this, but are still choosing to hide behind ''amara-ness'' because u want to incite and provoke people to hate amaras or other ethiopians, the eritreans exposed you long ago, but people like me felt bad for u and thought u were were an amara, and so we we gave u the benefit of the doubt. even when u would be the ONLY ONE bringing up eritreans and eritrea, when we were posting about the various crimes the tplf were committing in oromia, gambella, afar, and elsewhere in ethiopia.

oromos led the revolution to chase your agame tplf out of addis ababa, then other ethiopians joined and applied more pressure to chase away the agames, this is well known, even the tplf agame cyber troll-cadres, know this very well.
but keep lying to yourself...if it makes you feel better!

Agame boy present,

If the Amara were the majority, nobody would have an issue admitting it. It's not a big deal.
But the truth is, they are not. Everyone in Ethiopia and outside of Ethiopia knows this.
There is no way they are 50 million in a country with 100-108 Million people.
Everyone knows that the Oromos are the biggest ethnic group, then the Amara's are 2nd.

If Jesus is god to you, that's your belief, and you are entitled to it.
Muslims do not worship a human who ate like us, used the bathroom like us, and so on.
He had a birth date, if he were God, who/where was god before his birth/existence, then?
Does Jesus ever directly say worship me, whether in the bible or elsewhere?
It's best you leave religion out of politics, as I've said before, for your own good, not necessarily mines.

Muslims never said Qur'an was written by Muhammad or anyone else; that is YOUR false belief, and as I've said before, you are entitled to lie to yourself, if you wish. That is your right-you are free to deceive yourself, all you want.
The Qur'an and the Bible came from the same God, same as the Torah; so that's common sense that it'd have some things in common.

Only difference is: Nowhere in the bible does it say that Jesus said ''worship me directly,'' so it means, most of the christians have went astray from their original belief in One God.
You are an ignorant fool, who knows nothing about his own ''religion,'' so how can you lecture me on MINES?
Lol, you're a big walking, breathing, talking, joke, kid.




You are contradicting yourself. In one sentence, you show your open hatred for everything Islam, then in the next, you are claiming you do not hate Islam and Muslims-the same religion that over half of your own country-men and women, adhere to, and believe in.
There's a way to disagree, respectfully, and then there's a way to disagree in the most abrasive, and disrespectful way, which is what you are doing, and have done.

Yes, you are an Agame, and have all the traits of an agame cyber troll/cadre, and it's good that you finally admit it.
There's nothing wrong with being tigrayan-we judge you based on your character and deeds, and words, not on your ethnicity.
If you are a tigrayan, with good character, and are respectful, we will (we=oromos, amaras, everyone) accept you as our own brother.
if you are disrespectful, rude, etc, then you will be shunned, of course. Ethiopians, one thing we have in common among many things, is we respect each other's religions and know how to co-exist, but the tigrayan cyber trolls and their tplf cadres, do not know to co-exist peacefully, which is sad indeed.


all ethiopians struggled, but can a nation of 10,000 contribute the same as a nation of millions?
it's common sense.
i have no problem with fighting side by side with fellow ethiopians against any enemy, be it arab or not, but do not think u can disrespect the religion that millions of fellow ethiopians believe in, and love, that's not right.
we respect and love Jesus, peace be upon his righteous soul, keep that in mind!!

present
Member+
Posts: 8466
Joined: 22 Feb 2016, 17:37

Re: Cushitic speaking people unity event in Jigjiga, why so quiet extremist tigrayans and others?!

Post by present » 14 May 2019, 19:24

Jesus is God for orthodox Christians. Obviously you don't know that. It's called the three trinity; the father, the son and the holy sprit. So Jesus is the son. Our God is the three trinity " Sositu Selassie". Know you know.

Well, Amara is the majority. It's a fact. Amara was the majority prior to tplf then tplf said is not. Now the truth is out. No longer is there a government who is conspiring on Amara. Amara is now part of the government and in control.

Peace

Sadacha Macca wrote:
14 May 2019, 15:12
present wrote:
12 May 2019, 18:49
Brother sadacha

Just let it go. Amara is the majority. We all done with that fact. Tplf is gone. No need to lie.

Jesus is God. I believe because he is a human, I would rather believe this world was created by someone like me who created me in his image than some unknown monster. Mohamoud wrote the kuran, it was not written by some unknown being or God :lol: . How logical is that dude? The Quran was written hundreds of years after the holy bible was written, but the majority of the stories in Quran are the same with the Bible. Mohamed literally copied it from the Bible. So Who cheated here? Obviously Mohamoud copied it from the Bible so you have no religion, if you are man enough that is what you would think, but you ain't. You stu'I'd a'ss.

I don't hate Muslims at all. I am a true Ethiopian. I hate extimist self hater Muslims like you. Anyone can believe in any religion but I am going tell you like it is- the fact, nothing but the fact. I have no hate for anything in this world because I believe God made everything for a purpose. Everything in this world is under God's control including death, of course.

You think I am an agame. Fck it, call me an agame. I don't give a fck. The truth is I am Amara and Oromo and above all- a pro ETHIOPIAN. I don't care about ethinicy poletics anymore. The game is over. Ethiopians have won!!!. There is only a few tribalists like you are left now

Anyway, you said Oromo started the change, kkkkk. I am glad you stop telling me your Qerro liberated me nonsense talk. :lol: but I still say Oromo did not started, all Ethiopia did. All Ethiopians have been fighting for 27 long years. Then slowly but sure tplf is gone. A new Ethiopia is born.

I bet you and I once again, like our ancestor did, will be together on a battle field fighting our historical enemies. That is the next step, buddy. We are going to rise up!

Sadacha Macca wrote:
12 May 2019, 18:01
present wrote:
11 May 2019, 14:11
Wahabi Isis sadacha,
The 50 million Amara, that your boss told don't exist anymore, is making you sh'it on yourself. The mighty Amara, the nightmare for many are there. You can't touch them. Your jewariann wahabi a'ss can do nothing about it. They don't let you have your dream. They are too powerful

Well, Jesus is our God. Your narowminded a'ss think he is 100% human. He didn't have a father. He only had a mother. He didn't not get married or had any relationship with any women. So he does not fit ALL the characteristics of human. Plus, I would rather believe in a GOD that is just like me than in God that is ideal with no one knows what he looks like- that is your God. But we know Mohamed told you that he is a prophet but we know you worship his him. Your believe is based on the book he wrote himself, by the way, he copied it from the Christian bible, literally, that idiot. So go worship your Arebs but hate Abesha people- we don't give a fck of what you do. It's non of our bussines just don't come around with your kegna sh'it. kkkk

Well, you said I am agame then you flip and say I am Amara accusing me of not taking back Welkiet. Pick one you pu.zzy man.

Welkiet is Amara and we are not picking the fight at this time, we probably will never have to. The people tplf settled in humera and many places in Welkiet are willingly going back to Tigray. We are not going to war with Tigrays people, it a wrong time to go to war with tplf for us, even after we defeat tplf and librate the land it does not mean we won because we will lose our Tigray people for good. We love the Tigray people. First thing first, baby.

We sent tplf back to dedebit. Jewar, arrow and stone throwing uneducated youth (Fano, Qerro,
Zerma) can't possibly defeat tplfs.






Sadacha Macca wrote:
11 May 2019, 13:20
present wrote:
09 May 2019, 16:48
Sadacha the wahabi and isis combined,

Amara, learned from the recent lessons, are ready for anyone who wants come claim lands and kill inocent Amaras. I will be in Ethiopia to defend Amara from wahabis and olfs as well. We already sent your boss, tplf, back their holes in mekele- DONE with that for the moment.

Olf and wahabis tested Amara and now they know what it means. Your wahabi a'ss believed tplf's lies that Amara and Orothodox are dead. Your Delusional boss is SO FUNNY!! Kkkkk

I have no white God. You have an Areb God aka Mohamed. I have an Ethiopian God, yeshewa, aka Jesus. Who is the bit'ch now? :lol:

Well Heroshuma is a good example. We will go to any extent to defend our ancestoral lands and our people. All 50 million of us!!! Well, wahabis and olfs its up to you!!. The whole east Africa can go on flames for what we care. Our inocent people are getting killed NO more!!

Here is a song from an Ethiopian: "I have no white GOD". But your wahabi a'ss got an areb GOD. You hate Habesha people but but your God is an Areb. How fckd up can you be! :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:






agame fake amara, the christian terrorist extremist, who has the blood of innocent women and children on his hands, :

You are just emotionally typing now, the issue at hand now is the gumuz-amara INDIVIDUAL issue, it's not an issue between the two nation.
must i remind you that it was a conflict between a gumuz driver and his amara customer? it's not amara vs gumuz, but two individuals who had an issue.
do you not get the difference?
you didn't send tplf anywhere, you can lie if you want, but everyone knows you didn't do sh1t to tplf.
we all know where welkait and other lands are still with, their tigray owners, aka your bosses and cousins.

now you want to involve orthodox and religion into an issue that has nothing to do with religion.
that is a sure sign of an extremist christian fanatic who wants to impose his religion by sword on muslims, non orthodox christians, jewish people, and even animists.
too bad, soooo sad, agame boy, it won't happen.
the Jesus on your pictures=a white man. and remember, Muslims, unlike christians, do not worship Muhammad.
we worship the one who created Muhammad and Jesus. while you guys worship Jesus, a man, who ate, slept, and did everything humans do/did.
you are the one bringing up a white man's country as if it's the example of everything perfect, when in reality it is isn't, and a human can be wrong at times, so there's no point in mentioning it, UNLESS you worship the white man of america, and believe EVERYTHING that the white man does is perfect!
lol @ ''50 million'', that's funny. i guess you are adding amaras + tigrayans + gurages + all of your camels, goats, sheep, cows, and birds in that number.

do not say ehtiopian, because over half of ethiopia is Muslim; you meant to say ''christian fanatics of ethiopia'' worship the white men of america + the fake picture of jesus as a white man.

yes i hate habesha extremists like you, who pretend to belong to other ethnic groups, and who thinks ethiopia is only for christians.

https://www.google.com/search?q=orthodo ... r47r1OzY0M:


Agame christian terrorist, extremist ISIS christian member who has killed many in ethiopia, :

1) there is no 50 million amaras, even if u combined amaras, tigrayans, and gurages.
but of course, exaggerating and lying is a well know agame trait, just look at your cousin halafifi and how she exaggerates, along with the other agame cyber troll agame ze 3rd aka abdelaziza.
to them, any rich history in ethiopia, is only tigrayan. they even claim that somalis, afars, and others, are ''agazi,'' and got their culture from them. kkkk, next they will say tigrayans invented algebra, geography, and so on.
so over exaggerating is just another thing you and the other agame cousins of yours, have in common.
more proof that you are indeed, not an amara, but an agame cyber troll.

2) Jesus can be your god, no worries, but do not insult over half of ethiopia who follows the last Prophet of Islam, because that would not be good for your self agame boy. i dare you to disrespect the prophet or Islam in front of Muslim Ethiopians, whether it in be amara kilil, tigray kilil, afar, or oromia: see how well that turns out for you. then tell them, u love ethiopia, but u somehow hate over half of ethiopia that are Muslims.
i do not want to discuss religion because it does not mix well with politics, not in the context of a religiously and ethnically diverse country.
if u want to worship a human, who had a birth date, ate, and slept, that is your right.
just like it's our right to worship the one who created Jesus-the one who never had a birth date, never ate, or slept, and other human like things.
also, we never said or believed, that any man, wrote the Qur'an. but keep lying to yourself if that makes you comfortable.

yes welkait is tigray, your own tigrayan cousins abdel-aziza, and halafifi, said it was taken from them when the tigrayans (and the raya oromo-tigrayan mixed groups) rose up in rebellion in 1943, the first weyane rebellion.
it was to punish them, so haile selassie took some of their lands and added it to gondar.
i am sure, deep down, u agree and believe this, but are still choosing to hide behind ''amara-ness'' because u want to incite and provoke people to hate amaras or other ethiopians, the eritreans exposed you long ago, but people like me felt bad for u and thought u were were an amara, and so we we gave u the benefit of the doubt. even when u would be the ONLY ONE bringing up eritreans and eritrea, when we were posting about the various crimes the tplf were committing in oromia, gambella, afar, and elsewhere in ethiopia.

oromos led the revolution to chase your agame tplf out of addis ababa, then other ethiopians joined and applied more pressure to chase away the agames, this is well known, even the tplf agame cyber troll-cadres, know this very well.
but keep lying to yourself...if it makes you feel better!

Agame boy present,

If the Amara were the majority, nobody would have an issue admitting it. It's not a big deal.
But the truth is, they are not. Everyone in Ethiopia and outside of Ethiopia knows this.
There is no way they are 50 million in a country with 100-108 Million people.
Everyone knows that the Oromos are the biggest ethnic group, then the Amara's are 2nd.

If Jesus is god to you, that's your belief, and you are entitled to it.
Muslims do not worship a human who ate like us, used the bathroom like us, and so on.
He had a birth date, if he were God, who/where was god before his birth/existence, then?
Does Jesus ever directly say worship me, whether in the bible or elsewhere?
It's best you leave religion out of politics, as I've said before, for your own good, not necessarily mines.

Muslims never said Qur'an was written by Muhammad or anyone else; that is YOUR false belief, and as I've said before, you are entitled to lie to yourself, if you wish. That is your right-you are free to deceive yourself, all you want.
The Qur'an and the Bible came from the same God, same as the Torah; so that's common sense that it'd have some things in common.

Only difference is: Nowhere in the bible does it say that Jesus said ''worship me directly,'' so it means, most of the christians have went astray from their original belief in One God.
You are an ignorant fool, who knows nothing about his own ''religion,'' so how can you lecture me on MINES?
Lol, you're a big walking, breathing, talking, joke, kid.




You are contradicting yourself. In one sentence, you show your open hatred for everything Islam, then in the next, you are claiming you do not hate Islam and Muslims-the same religion that over half of your own country-men and women, adhere to, and believe in.
There's a way to disagree, respectfully, and then there's a way to disagree in the most abrasive, and disrespectful way, which is what you are doing, and have done.

Yes, you are an Agame, and have all the traits of an agame cyber troll/cadre, and it's good that you finally admit it.
There's nothing wrong with being tigrayan-we judge you based on your character and deeds, and words, not on your ethnicity.
If you are a tigrayan, with good character, and are respectful, we will (we=oromos, amaras, everyone) accept you as our own brother.
if you are disrespectful, rude, etc, then you will be shunned, of course. Ethiopians, one thing we have in common among many things, is we respect each other's religions and know how to co-exist, but the tigrayan cyber trolls and their tplf cadres, do not know to co-exist peacefully, which is sad indeed.


all ethiopians struggled, but can a nation of 10,000 contribute the same as a nation of millions?
it's common sense.
i have no problem with fighting side by side with fellow ethiopians against any enemy, be it arab or not, but do not think u can disrespect the religion that millions of fellow ethiopians believe in, and love, that's not right.
we respect and love Jesus, peace be upon his righteous soul, keep that in mind!!

Post Reply