Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Sadacha Macca

Re: What is the difference between Galla and Oromo!

Post by Sadacha Macca » 29 Jun 2019, 20:32

Hawdian wrote:
29 Jun 2019, 20:18
Galla beggar

No body is begging Amhara but I respect them because they keep true to themselves and don't change names, religion and DNA like Galla.

Are you Mohammad or Mikael? Who we talking to today?

Besides Amhara leaves no stone unturned to spend his last dollar on his Church against all odds.

We, Somalis, are the same.

Then there's the Galla between the two of us.

No point carrying this conversation with you anymore. I have said my stance. Not a fan of Gallas.

Agame atheist troll,

Agame boy, you can fool others, but not me. I know you want them to save your tegadalay uncles and you want them to bring you back to power, so that you can loot. You can beg them indirectly, directly, pray for the worse evil to occur upon Oromos, and your goal will still be millions of years of ever being close to happening, my friend.
Your point of changing, only applies to a tiny minority among Oromos; so try another trick or tactic, that's old, played out, and simply false and does not represent the vast majority of Oromos.

That's good, you have every right to respect Amharas, and hope that they help you agames return to power.
I do not blame you, afterall, as a tplf cyber cadre, you have to do whatever it takes to promote/advance your agendas/interests.

I do not care if you hate us, but if you mention us, expect me to show me and remind others that you only speak for yourself, as an individual agame not for somalis or others.

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 29 Jun 2019, 20:33

Somaliman,

Don't waste your time with Sadacha.

Ethiopia is our concern just as it is for Amhara, Tigray, Afar, Galla, Benishangul, Gumuz, Gurage, Adari, Sidamo, Nuer, Murle, Omo people, Irob, Argobba, and so forth, after all we are the third largest and second by landmass only 5,000km sq behind Galla. Once we kick them out from Hararghe and Moyale, we will be the Russia of Ethiopia.

Our proposal to the Amhara is very simple, we co-exist, our buffer zone is Arsi, endorse our Hararghe and Moyale purification plans and in return we recognise all of Shoa including Addis Ababa, Wollo and Gondar as well as Benishangul-Gumuz as Amhara land/authority.

In this sense, we have common agenda and common enemy.

To me that's a better plan than allowing Galla to oppress the poor Amhara people because Galla and their former TPLF masters have developed a narrative to portray Amhara as people who want to colonise and erase others ("Ethiopia of 40 years ago", "Old Ethiopia").

We don't care, our land first. Our security first. Do you want Galla burning your women in Babille, Moyale and Hawaday?

Target: locked and loaded.
Last edited by Hawdian on 29 Jun 2019, 20:38, edited 1 time in total.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 29 Jun 2019, 20:38

Somaliman wrote:
29 Jun 2019, 20:20
Sadacha Macca wrote:
29 Jun 2019, 20:10
Hawdian wrote:
29 Jun 2019, 18:55
Waaqist Gaalla

We have nothing in common. Stop begging us.

We understand you looking for someone to help you with Amhara and Tigrais but no thanks.

Your Lemma brother slaughtered their Generals in a cold blooded act, fight your war.

Somalis don't trust Galla. There's reason why we named you that.

Quoting the diary of a clueless passing by white infidel, who probably spent a week in the region, doesn't make it a biblical fact. Papers from whites mean the world to a Galla but not me. I use their diaries to wipe my [deleted] after looting coffee from Gallas :mrgreen:

I am a Somali. I know my language, history and enemies of my fathers.

Begging won't make you any more special than the Christian Amhara sitting in Wollo, Shoa, and Gondar minding his business.
Agame Atheist,

I know you are mad because you didn't prove any of the points you made; yet expect us to take your word at face value, as if you were some scholar or linguistics expert. LOL! You dismiss any and all proof that does not support your outlandish and unsubtantiated claims, yet expect us to blindly believe everything you say, despite obviously seeing you are too blinded by hatred to ever be non-biased/and or, impartial.
I know I have in common with an agame atheist; no need to state the obvious.

Only an agame would beg the Amaras indirectly for help fighting Oromos, you keep exposing yourself.
A so called Somali would not care who allied with who in Ethiopia; that's a fact, jack.

1 Agame cannot claim to speak on behalf of millions of Somalis. Even 1 Somali, cannot claim to speak on behalf of a nation of millions.

Stating you're somali, on an internet forum so that none of us can truly verify you claims; means nothing.
You can be an european or even an asian, for all we know; and none of us would ever truly know.
Anyone can claim to be something on the internet.

You can be an european or even an asian
Why not Martian!

A so called Somali would not care who allied with who in Ethiopia; that's a fact, jack.
What you forget is that Hawdian is also from Ethiopia!

Agames are from ethiopia too; so what's your point?
This is the internet, remember? none of us have anyway to verify what ethnicity one belongs to,
and one would be a delusional fool to simply believe everything everyone says.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 29 Jun 2019, 20:44

Sadacha Macca wrote:
29 Jun 2019, 20:38
Somaliman wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Hawdian wrote:
Waaqist Gaalla

We understand you looking for someone to help you with Amhara and Tigrais but no thanks.

Your Lemma brother slaughtered their Generals in a cold blooded act, fight your war.

Quoting the diary of a clueless passing by white infidel, who probably spent a week in the region, doesn't make it a biblical fact. Papers from whites mean the world to a Galla but not me. I use their diaries to wipe my [deleted] after looting coffee from Gallas :mrgreen:

Begging won't make you any more special than the Christian Amhara sitting in Wollo, Shoa, and Gondar minding his business.
Agame Atheist,

I know you are mad because you didn't prove any of the points you made; yet expect us to take your word at face value, as if you were some scholar or linguistics expert. LOL! You dismiss any and all proof that does not support your outlandish and unsubtantiated claims, yet expect us to blindly believe everything you say, despite obviously seeing you are too blinded by hatred to ever be non-biased/and or, impartial.

Only an agame would beg the Amaras indirectly for help fighting Oromos, you keep exposing yourself.

1 Agame cannot claim to speak on behalf of millions of Somalis. Even 1 Somali, cannot claim to speak on behalf of a nation of millions.

Stating you're somali, on an internet forum so that none of us can truly verify you claims; means nothing.
You can be an european or even an asian, for all we know; and none of us would ever truly know.

Why not Martian!

This is the internet, remember? none of us have anyway to verify what ethnicity one belongs to,

Despite the fact we're conversing behind screens, I've no doubt Hawdian is Somali, and I don't know him personally, neither have I ever exchanged private messages with him - and of course I don't require anyone else to tell me who I am. Got it, boy!

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 29 Jun 2019, 20:54

Hawdian wrote:
29 Jun 2019, 20:33
Somaliman,

Don't waste your time with Sadacha.

Ethiopia is our concern just as it is for Amhara, Tigray, Afar, Galla, Benishangul, Gumuz, Gurage, Adari, Sidamo, Nuer, Murle, Omo people, Irob, Argobba, and so forth, after all we are the third largest and second by landmass only 5,000km sq behind Galla. Once we kick them out from Hararghe and Moyale, we will be the Russia of Ethiopia.

Our proposal to the Amhara is very simple, we co-exist, our buffer zone is Arsi, endorse our Hararghe and Moyale purification plans and in return we recognise all of Shoa including Addis Ababa, Wollo and Gondar as well as Benishangul-Gumuz as Amhara land/authority.

In this sense, we have common agenda and common enemy.

To me that's a better plan than allowing Galla to oppress the poor Amhara people because Galla and their former TPLF masters have developed a narrative to portray Amhara as people who want to colonise and erase others ("Ethiopia of 40 years ago", "Old Ethiopia").

We don't care, our land first. Our security first. Do you want Galla burning your women in Babille, Moyale and Hawaday?

Target: locked and loaded.

Yeah agame boy, Ethiopia is your concern, yet you just happen to want to declare war on the very economic, military and geographic backbone of Ethiopia.
That's like saying you love a particular family, but you want to target the father, and harm him or take him out for good; you are a walking, talking, contradiction my agame friend.
And you promote the same agenda tplf did: try to unite everyone against the otherwise, unstoppable oromo lions.
I bet, that's just a ''coincidence,'' right?

IN REGARDS to your plan to displace/kill oromos in hararghe, moyale, i wish you would try.
you claim to be a somali, and claim to love them; yet you want somali mothers and fathers to bury their dead somali children who carry out your grandiose dreams of killing and displacing oromos. that's the epitome of cowardice: wanting others to fight a war that you're too scared to fight yourself.

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 29 Jun 2019, 21:01

Somaliman wrote:
29 Jun 2019, 20:44
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Somaliman wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Hawdian wrote:
Waaqist Gaalla

Agame Atheist,

Why not Martian!

Despite the fact we're conversing behind screens, I've no doubt Hawdian is Somali, and I don't know him personally, neither have I ever exchanged private messages with him - and of course I don't require anyone else to tell me who I am. Got it, boy!
War sxb Horta anigu nin Isaaq oo Garhajis oo HY ah ban ahay. Ma gartay? hawdiana macnahiisu wa dhulka Hawdka ee aanu degno sida Daroor, Gashaamo, Aware iyo Marsin.

Ninkan Gaalka ah ee suliyada iino maydha waxna wakhti heskaga lumin.

Ma reer Konfuur bad ahed adigu?

Nimankan Gallada wa niman wajiyaal badan oo maalintay wax ka raban uun bay diinta sheegtan. Markay so galayan dhulkena ayey magaaca iska so badalan.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 29 Jun 2019, 21:04

Somaliman wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Somaliman wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Hawdian wrote:
Waaqist Gaalla

Agame Atheist,

Why not Martian!

In other words: you are either, naive AND BELIEVE EVERYTHING ONLINE, or 2) YOU are part of the agame agenda, as he is, to defame/denigrate, and try to beg others, to help them fight oromos

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 29 Jun 2019, 21:37

Hawdian wrote:
29 Jun 2019, 21:01
Somaliman wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Somaliman wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Hawdian wrote:
Waaqist Gaalla

Agame Atheist,

Why not Martian!

War sxb Horta anigu nin Isaaq oo Garhajis oo HY ah ban ahay. Ma gartay? hawdiana macnahiisu wa dhulka Hawdka ee aanu degno sida Daroor, Gashaamo, Aware iyo Marsin.

Ninkan Gaalka ah ee suliyada iino maydha waxna wakhti heskaga lumin.

Ma reer Konfuur bad ahed adigu?

Nimankan Gallada wa niman wajiyaal badan oo maalintay wax ka raban uun bay diinta sheegtan. Markay so galayan dhulkena ayey magaaca iska so badalan.
Last edited by Somaliman on 29 Jun 2019, 21:51, edited 1 time in total.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 29 Jun 2019, 21:42

Sadacha Macca wrote:
Somaliman wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Hawdian wrote:
Waaqist Gaalla

Agame Atheist,

Why not Martian!

Yet you keep calling me Tigrayan without knowing anything about me! Aren't you contradicting yourself!

Geesi

Post by Geesi » 29 Jun 2019, 21:49

You guys are trash talking abt Oromo while that boy sacha can say anything he wants from Somalis cuz no one knows who he is but he chose to be calm and wiser than both of you guys. You should at least respect that. You guys are only a shaming Somalis if you are true Somalis you would have shown him the respect he deserve. Somalinima haku ciyaarina

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 29 Jun 2019, 21:57

Somaliman wrote:
29 Jun 2019, 21:42
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Somaliman wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Hawdian wrote:
Waaqist Gaalla

Agame Atheist,

Why not Martian!

Yet you keep calling me Tigrayan without knowing anything about me! Aren't you contradicting yourself!
i call u tigrayan because, as i said before, tigrayans are known to pretend to belong to various ethnic groups (amhara, somali, oromo even) AND THEN they insult other ethnic groups, to create hatred and foment conflict.
so,if what you post, falls in line with what tigrayan trolls always post: what else am i to think?
i know somalis in real life. a lot of them actually. we break fasts together, pray side by side, we are indistinguishably.
i will never let the hatred of internet trolls make me insult my brothers and sisters, the somalis.
never!!!!

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 29 Jun 2019, 21:59

Geesi wrote:
29 Jun 2019, 21:49
You guys are trash talking abt Oromo while that boy sacha can say anything he wants from Somalis cuz no one knows who he is but he chose to be calm and wiser than both of you guys. You should at least respect that. You guys are only a shaming Somalis if you are true Somalis you would have shown him the respect he deserve. Somalinima haku ciyaarina

Go sleep as you would have to go to school tomorrow morning, unless your'e a school dropout. This forum is for adults only. Just a thought!

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 29 Jun 2019, 21:59

Geesi wrote:
I'm one of the few honest people here bro. I do not lie or pretend, no need to. I am mostly Oromo with some silte family members. but i am close to somalis in REAL LIFE, and they are among the best muslims i ever met, they welcomed me with open arms, and we ethiopian/oromo do the same for them, and they always approach me and start talking somali language to me because they think i am one of them.
so i will never allow the hateful tigrayan internet trolls make me insult or hate, my own people. never, ever.

8) 8)

Geesi

Post by Geesi » 29 Jun 2019, 22:47

Somaliman wrote:
29 Jun 2019, 21:59
Geesi wrote:

Go sleep as you would have to go to school tomorrow morning, unless your'e a school dropout. This forum is for adults only. Just a thought!
Why did you assume that I was young ? You don’t have to reply if you didn’t like what I said. The guy wants to debate with you as an adult but you seem a man who is not capable of controlling his emotions. Nin Wayn iska dhig oo tix gali qoomiyadaha kake

Geesi

Post by Geesi » 29 Jun 2019, 23:01

Sadacha Macca wrote:
Geesi wrote:
I'm one of the few honest people here bro. I do not lie or pretend, no need to. I am mostly Oromo with some silte family members. but i am close to somalis in REAL LIFE, and they are among the best muslims i ever met, they welcomed me with open arms, and we ethiopian/oromo do the same for them, and they always approach me and start talking somali language to me because they think i am one of them.
so i will never allow the hateful tigrayan internet trolls make me insult or hate, my own people. never, ever.

8) 8)
Same here bro. We share long border n there will always be a conflict but at the end of the day what matters is that we share a lot and have a lot in common. We look a like more than any other ethnic too n I have talked to a lot of Oromos assuming that they are Somalis

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 29 Jun 2019, 23:54

Geesi wrote:
29 Jun 2019, 23:01
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Geesi wrote:

8) 8)
Same here bro. We share long border n there will always be a conflict but at the end of the day what matters is that we share a lot and have a lot in common. We look a like more than any other ethnic too n I have talked to a lot of Oromos assuming that they are Somalis

Sadacha Macca, Geesi

Yes, i know a couple of blended family of Oromo/Somali...& they are amongst the most well liked & respected by all!

9 out of 10, Oromos & Somalis i have met have always been kind & honest/direct, no backbiting/backstabbing, & helpful if asked. [And i am going to add Gonderes to this, if you ask them what they mean, they will tell you...and just as kind/generous as the rest]

If you fight with one Somali, then you better have either the #1 truth on your side, or #2 be ready to fight all their family/clan :lol:
They respect truth!, and that is only thing that can help you in a fight with them.

Anyways, i like most people try to avoid threads with headers/titles like this...but took a peak seeing high # of viewers.

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 30 Jun 2019, 01:34

Ok, let me enter into this discussion. I just opened this thread now. Since we Amaras are the one who have been using the “Galla” word, I need to disclose something about this word.
First of all, in Addis Abeba or Amara regions, gallas have been accustomed to have got the term “galla” in the daily basis whenever they are meeting with Amaras. Their reactions are positive. They prefer to be silent contrary to the agame boy sadacha claiming.

Turnig to the point, we told that the term galla has a different meanings:
1. Gallas means a group of people who emerged/evolved out of a river called galla.
2. The second meaning looks like a donkey with wounded back
3. As you explained the galla term has a meaning of infidel, barabaric..
4. …….
Don’t forget that we Amaras are the one who used the galla term throughout history. Aba bahrey was one of writer who love to say galla.

Khysion

Post by Khysion » 24 Aug 2019, 18:45

Rtt wrote:
29 Jun 2019, 03:05
:lol: :lol: Didn't you said that Sultanate of Ifat was an Argoba kingdom just before you made this comment? Your contradicting yourself :mrgreen:. If ifat was an Argoba kingdom, just like you said before, that means the walashama are also argoba, if they founded other kingdoms like adal. They can't be Argoba and Somali at the same time.

You somali people are creating fake fairytales just like the Habeshas to fell superior. Since when did bali kingdom was somali. Bali kingdom was built by sidamic people like sidama and hadiya groups and not by nomadic somali like yourself. You people like to claim everything as yours. I even saw some of your cousins claiming Dawro and other extinct kingdoms as theirs.
I never said that liar and here is an Ethiopian document stating that Ifat Sultanate was a Somali Sultanate.

Source:https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=Q0p ... te&f=false

Walashma Dynasty was a Somali dynasty founded in Zeila by Aw Barkhaadle, a famous Somali saint native to Zeila. Bale Sultanate was indeed a Sidama kingdom but the founder and ruler of that Kingdom was a famous Somali saint called Sheikh Hussein and his descendants ruled Bale.

Source: https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=uqw ... le&f=false

Dawaro Sultanate was founded by a Somali tribe called Dawaro, you fool. :lol:

None of these really matters since Somalis established better empires like the Ajuran kingdom which was the most powerful kingdom in medieval times.

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 24 Aug 2019, 23:32

Somaliman wrote:
01 May 2019, 19:27
sun wrote:
01 May 2019, 18:51
Ideaforum wrote:
01 May 2019, 05:22
This senseless meaning is from TPLF rats! You always try to give dividing comments! This never helped anyone even you ga*gs! If Oromo doesn’t like any word that is enough! TPLF rats are always afraid of the innocent, loving and brave Oromo! It is because once Oromo creates unity the it is difficult for thieves to survive!! Thieves are basically TPLF rats!!

pibor wrote:
26 Apr 2019, 21:23
Galla is derogatory word that came from somali language
Ideaforum,

You are the only one who is ahead of all of these clueless bickering and time wasting folks since you understood as to why such divisive topics are introduced. Such topics are introduced not for increasing understandings and knowledge but for creating divisions and diverting attention from the main issue. And tplf has been good at it and is also good at it now here laughing loud when clueless folks prefer to climb dry tree branches and keep throwing dry peanuts at each other. Dear forumers don't get trapped by tplf traps and waste your scarce time resources chewing old rubber soles with no end in sight. Get life and define the current problems and suggest unifying solutions that are based on equality and justice for all. Araat Nexxib!
8)
I don't think you should be obsessed with the TPLF, since almost everything that has been attributed to it existed prior to its arrival to power. Stop talking naively like those lazy khat & clanism obsessed with Issaks in the north of Somalia who blame Siad Barre for every misery of theirs - even though they were part & parcel of the regime and they're now doing even worse than what they have been accusing him of.
Likewise, Tigrees, Oromos were part of the old systems, but for all their miseries and downfalls they pass through, they have to blame Amharas. If we failed its because of our collective problems. We all havent started walking like men, apes are smarter than us. Can we leave the indigenous people alone ? ወፍ ዘራሽ ፈላስፋወች የሀፍረታቸውን ልክ የማያዉቁበት ጊዜ