Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdelaziz
Member+

Breaking news: fist fight at Esat, Abebech Gelaw lost 2 molars, Ethiopia has only one- month-worth hard currency.

Post by Abdelaziz » 25 Apr 2019, 19:52

Biramtu killed many Amara guys in ar'tera by accusing them for "trying/ planning to kill Gunbet 7 leaders". This will haunt biramtu till he dies naturally or he gets killed in retaliation of this.
Financially Ethiopia is totally bankrupted by the werada booshtie ligagam Meshrefet and the setaset wedel qiT called Demekech.

Esat has become war zone. There is now full time cop trying to keep it safe at the Esat Studio. The fist fight today was lost by the notorious booshtie Gonderam son of bi'ch Abebech Gelaw. I was hoping the ligagam Ermias Legesse will rape abebech gelaw at Esat toilet room.

euroland

Re: Breaking news: fist fight at Esat, Abebech Gelaw lost 2 molars, Ethiopia has only one- month-worth hard currency.

Post by euroland » 25 Apr 2019, 20:03

ቂቂቂቂቂ ኣየ Aziza ቂንጥር ፊት
Despite your ill wishes, Ethiopia today is in good hands. She is free of you viruses, looters and prostitutes

Abdelaziz wrote:
25 Apr 2019, 19:52
Biramtu killed many Amara guys in ar'tera by accusing them for "trying/ planning to kill Gunbet 7 leaders". This will haunt biramtu till he dies naturally or he gets killed in retaliation of this.
Financially Ethiopia is totally bankrupted by the werada booshtie ligagam Meshrefet and the setaset wedel qiT called Demekech.

Esat has become war zone. There is now full time cop trying to keep it safe at the Esat Studio. The fist fight today was lost by the notorious booshtie Gonderam son of bi'ch Abebech Gelaw. I was hoping the ligagam Ermias Legesse will rape abebech gelaw at Esat toilet room.

Abdelaziz
Member+

Re: Breaking news: fist fight at Esat, Abebech Gelaw lost 2 molars, Ethiopia has only one- month-worth hard currency.

Post by Abdelaziz » 25 Apr 2019, 20:53

Eurometar/cartmann/etc: the we'ndagered Hamasenay Dksucker, your megal Hamasenay An'uzz must be itching you, obviously You are unstoppably dreaming to squat on my Agazian anaconda, but I told you I do not fo'ck werada Hamasenay boooshtiews like you. Your Hamasenay Banda's evil wish on Ethiopia shows when you say it is good when it is bad and vice versa.

present

Post by present » 25 Apr 2019, 21:22

Amara approves your message. I am saying this because only ertrieans say what you said, according to aziz kkk

euroland wrote:
25 Apr 2019, 20:03
ቂቂቂቂቂ ኣየ Aziza ቂንጥር ፊት
Despite your ill wishes, Ethiopia today is in good hands. She is free of you viruses, looters and prostitutes

Abdelaziz wrote:

euroland

Post by euroland » 25 Apr 2019, 21:40

Aziza is full of hate....I don’t blame her...she came to Addis with Tanks but left in Selam Busses to Mekele :lol:
present wrote:
25 Apr 2019, 21:22
Amara approves your message. I am saying this because only ertrieans say what you said, according to aziz kkk

euroland wrote:
25 Apr 2019, 20:03
ቂቂቂቂቂ ኣየ Aziza ቂንጥር ፊት

Abdelaziz wrote:

Abdelaziz
Member+

Post by Abdelaziz » 25 Apr 2019, 21:56

Hamasenaw Booshtiew EruroMetar, I knew it, you are itching for my Agazian Menshir, but Yirdaeka ata terewaee Hamasenay kelbi Tilyan.

Cigar
Member+

Post by Cigar » 25 Apr 2019, 22:35

You meant to say she came to Addis riding Shaebias tanks and buses.
tplf had no buses or tanks.
If it went on to Addis on bare feet, some one could have already sat at arat kilo.
LOL.

Abdelaziz
Member+

Post by Abdelaziz » 25 Apr 2019, 22:44

Re'danuzz my old Ham'asenay tran'sgender concubine, you will die without saying the truth, there was not even a single shaebia militia with weyane except one small group that came to shire but went back after it lost 4 militia and contributed almost nothing to the victory in shire as it came after weyane already won, weyane had tanks before you werada coward shaebia had one, actually shaebia never captured derg tank until weyane went to naqifa to fight and defeat dergue in the Red Star campaign, weyane gave shaebia some of the tanks it captured in ar'tera, weyane haad hundreds of tanks when it enered Addis,.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 25 Apr 2019, 23:59

I have read the Esat editorial board response about the interview that was not aired in its entirety. I have not read any Esat response to any accusation they faced before. To be honest, I am not one who watches Esat regularly, let alone daily. But the response I read in the Amharic version of ER convinced me , the ER editorial was not willing to be taken hostage by the internet mob culture. I am glad for that. For those journalists who claim to be journalists and activists as well I say you cannot be both. Choose one.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 26 Apr 2019, 00:06

Correction, in the above feedback I wanted to mean Esat editorial instead of ER . I regret the error.