Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Kuasmeda
Member+

ቻው! ቻው! ጀነራል ሰዓረ መኮንን

Post by Kuasmeda » 20 Apr 2019, 05:22

Abdelaziz

Re: ቻው! ቻው! ጀነራል ሰዓረ መኮንን

Post by Abdelaziz » 20 Apr 2019, 05:48

Kuasmitra/Bushtin, this aint big deal, he was serving the dying Ethiopia and not Tigray, sooner or later he will have to retire and hopefully after that he will come back home to Tigray with a major plan. Whoever replaces him will be weyane -created officer. A non-Tigray will be dangerous for cursed ar;tera. You'll see it! But the only problem is meshrefet has squandered all the billions weyane created and now Ethiopia will not be able to pay salary to civil servats and the army, so [deleted] will survive while Ethiopia disintegrates, then Tigray will free midribahri.
And the werada setaset talkative of shukshukta is weregna gudelaAmharay , he is totally wrong to say only one, weyzero Yalem Tsegay, is the only Tigrean minister in meshrefet government; what about tegadalit Fetlewerk Gebregziabiher of trade and industry, what about Asmeleash weldeselasse the whip? what about Doctor Eyasu Abraha of Agriculture? What about Keriya Ibrahim, president of the federation, the second highest government post next to the PM and above the speaker of house of reps? What about Dr Meles, Dr Aklilu, and Dr Gebregziabiher ,the most well-known state ministers in 3 different ministries? But as I said, the meshrefet is killing Ethiopia, it is better for Tigreans to stay out from the government and even EPRDF.
Last edited by Abdelaziz on 20 Apr 2019, 06:52, edited 1 time in total.

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 20 Apr 2019, 06:52

Aziza gual gahban Amenzra! Eritrea will be one of the strongest nations in Africa equiped with missiles. Who ever tries will cut its limbs! A serious disease in human beings is "the envy"..unfortunately on the many tegrayans this prevail..
Abdelaziz wrote:
20 Apr 2019, 05:48
Kuasmitra/[deleted], this aint big deal, he was serving the dying Ethiopia and not Tigray, sooner or later he will have to retire and hopefully after that he will come back home to Tigray with a major plan. Whoever replaces him will be weyane -created officer. A non-Tigray will be dangerous for cursed ar;tera. You'll see it! But the only problem is meshrefet has squandered all the billions weyane created and now Ethiopia will not be able to pay salary to civil servats and the army, so [deleted] will survive while Ethiopia disintegrates, then Tigray will free midribahri.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 20 Apr 2019, 06:56

Bushtin, terewaeet gual bidama ar'teran tran'ssexual bi'tch let me wrap my anaconda around your hind leg till you open your chenawi Hamasenay rearend and then I penetrate you till you pass out and collapse on the floor.
Did you say envy? Is there anyone more envious o Tigreans than the chenawi race called Hamasenay? Hamasenay chenaw, we gave you independence for free, but you thankless [deleted] is meddling in Ethiopia instead of using the opportunity we gave you, coz you envied Tigreans for they fixed Ethiopia from poverty to economic prosperity . You werada race is killing ar'tera instead of developing it with the opportunity Tigreans gave you.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 20 Apr 2019, 07:23

Another humiliation for tplf rats. Slowly they're accepting their irrelevant position. They used to claim they had a say as the general was member of tplf, now that claim has been debunked. Tplf is a fraud.

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 20 Apr 2019, 07:35

Aregit Sharmuuta! Kemzi kemaki zeareget amenzra aqatarit ya tikewin We don't have time to chat with the looser kilil. We are a nation and will not waste our time with digital Agames that have no contribution except for prostitution.
Please wait, video is loading...
Abdelaziz wrote:
20 Apr 2019, 06:56
[deleted], terewaeet gual bidama ar'teran tran'ssexual bi'tch let me wrap my anaconda around your hind leg till you open your chenawi Hamasenay rearend and then I penetrate you till you pass out and collapse on the floor.
Did you say envy? Is there anyone more envious o Tigreans than the chenawi race called Hamasenay? Hamasenay chenaw, we gave you independence for free, but you thankless [deleted] is meddling in Ethiopia instead of using the opportunity we gave you, coz you envied Tigreans for they fixed Ethiopia from poverty to economic prosperity . You werada race is killing ar'tera instead of developing it with the opportunity Tigreans gave you.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 20 Apr 2019, 07:40

bushtin, hamasenay wend'gered [deleted], you seem to be addicted to my agazian anaconda.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 20 Apr 2019, 07:52

Aziza ቂንጥር ፊት
All you can do is cry while your beloved Weyane’s lat
last breath is cut off. Don’t worry, Weyane still controls
The ministry of children development LOL...what a fitting position :lol: :lol: :lol:
Abdelaziz wrote:
20 Apr 2019, 06:56
[deleted], terewaeet gual bidama ar'teran tran'ssexual bi'tch let me wrap my anaconda around your hind leg till you open your chenawi Hamasenay rearend and then I penetrate you till you pass out and collapse on the floor.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 20 Apr 2019, 07:58

Eurovagina aka cartladyy you are the first Hamashenay [deleted] in ER, take your bushtin wendageredtranny sister to hospital.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 20 Apr 2019, 11:08

Aziza ቂንጥር ፊት የሸሌ ልጅ
God is great ended. We are having the last laugh on your current misery :lol: :lol: I wish the frog prime minister was alive to this; what a fall from a grace. Now, you are cut to your size, all you can do is cry Like your mamaa biተch when she gets spanked by her clients :lol:
Abdelaziz wrote:
20 Apr 2019, 07:58
Eurovagina aka cartladyy you are the first Hamashenay [deleted] in ER, take your [deleted] [deleted] sister to hospital.

Cartmann

Post by Cartmann » 20 Apr 2019, 11:40

euroland wrote:
20 Apr 2019, 07:52
Aziza ቂንጥር ፊት
All you can do is cry while your beloved Weyane’s lat
last breath is cut off. Don’t worry, Weyane still controls
The ministry of children development LOL...what a fitting position :lol: :lol: :lol:
ኤውሮላንድን ፑሽኪንን፣ ንዓዚዛ ኣይተበሳጭውለይ፣ ብዙሕ ናይ ሓምሳ ሳንቲም ኣገልግሎት ትህበኒ ዝነበረት ስለዝኾነት ክትሓርቅ እንከላ ልበይ ኣይገብረለይን እዩ። ካብ ቅንጢር ንላዕሊ ጸርፊ ኣይተብዝሓላ።

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 20 Apr 2019, 12:47

Foreign Minister of the State of Eritrea , H.E. Osman Saleh congratulated H.E. Gedu Andargachew & H.E. Lemma Megersa on their new appointments as Minister of Foreign Affairs and Minister of Defense of Ethiopia respectively.

Cowboy Humera

Post by Cowboy Humera » 20 Apr 2019, 14:01

General Seare is not from Adwa. He is from ugum agame. We Digital Weyane don't care about him. He is from the low class people in Tigrai we call the untouchables.