Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdelaziz

Because this brilliant lady supports them, fron now o, I wll also support Dr Debretsion, Getachew Reda &Detachew Asefa

Post by Abdelaziz » 20 Apr 2019, 03:36

Listen to what she said at the end,.. Really, I liked it, it convinced me to support and respect the guys I mentioned and all other former and current weyane leaders, and I ask ayto Halafiw and other agazian tigreans to do the same! This is final decision.
Ayto Halafiw for sure will follow suit.
Thanks, Ayto Hal;afiw: the hero of Temben, straight from Adi Abeyti !

Abdelaziz

Re: Because this brilliant lady supports them, fron now o, I wll also support Dr Debretsion, Getachew Reda &Detachew A

Post by Abdelaziz » 20 Apr 2019, 03:40

And listen to this Lebam, extremely matured, very articulate Agazian Tigrean ( who is basically advising mentally sick people like Tarik and co).

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: Because this brilliant lady supports them, fron now o, I wll also support Dr Debretsion, Getachew Reda &Detachew A

Post by Degnet » 20 Apr 2019, 03:46

Abdelaziz wrote:
20 Apr 2019, 03:36

Listen to what she said at the end,.. Really, I liked it, it convinced me to support and respect the guys I mentioned and all other former and current weyane leaders, and I ask ayto Halafiw and other agazian tigreans to do the same! This is final decision.
Ayto Halafiw for sure will follow suit.
Thanks, Ayto Hal;afiw: the hero of Temben, straight from Adi Abeyti !
You have your way and others have their way,the TPLF knows this.our intention is just to be a civilized society.She has said good words,let us see it in action,teach people to know that they are each other’s brothers.Insulting people is not a culture of civilized people.
Last edited by Degnet on 20 Apr 2019, 03:52, edited 2 times in total.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 20 Apr 2019, 03:50

unlike werada bandas like abrehet disti and nebiyu Suhulmichael,who are mostly children of Gumame immigrants in Enderta, real deqi enderta like this guy make honest and fact based criticism of TPLF's weakness of commitment for Tigray.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 20 Apr 2019, 03:55

And this youngster in Addis is challenging the hypocritical so-called Deleyti Fithi in [deleted] being no better than wedimedhin and that Tigray should not care about them or about Ethiopia. Hamasen does not deserve repect, he says, and he is right, they are untrustworthy.