Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

sun
Member+

Re: IVANKA TRUMP ETHIOPIAN DANCING MACHINE!!!

Post by sun » 19 Apr 2019, 18:26

present wrote:
19 Apr 2019, 18:08
She became very popular now. Her dancing moves made many surprised. They can't stop talking about her. She is now a cool white girl. She owns Ethiopia now. We made her famous
Really? :P

You love to pump your baboon chest and lie to your miserable self as always, otherwise and to be honest it is IVANKA TRUMP who made that pathologically underdeveloped Ethiopia and the patently wretched Ethiopians famous by paying attention and coming to visit the country as a representative of a superpower leader. THUMBS UP!
:P

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 19 Apr 2019, 18:46

What is amazing is your delusional angry slave way of making your dirty backward medieval politics through degrading anything and everything since you are unprincipled arrogant anarchist chameleon who have never been thought to respect even guests visiting your own home. ONLY MAD DOGS AND MAD FOXES BITE GUESTS IN THEIR OWN HOME UNDER THEIR OWN ROOF. Dumb like the door knob! I am not angry otherwise how can I smile broadly and make you narcissist little pig very angry? :lol:
present wrote:
19 Apr 2019, 18:35
Here we again!! :lol:

The angry wahabi OLF guy is upset again because all media personals in the US are talking about her dancing moves in Ethiopia. Why are you angry? Weren't you suppose to be happy. Oh wait I forgot- you are a slave!

sun wrote:
19 Apr 2019, 18:26
present wrote:
She became very popular now. Her dancing moves made many surprised. They can't stop talking about her. She is now a cool white girl. She owns Ethiopia now. We made her famous

You love to pump your baboon chest and lie to your miserable self as always, otherwise and to be honest it is IVANKA TRUMP who made that pathologically underdeveloped Ethiopia and the patently wretched Ethiopians famous by paying attention and coming to visit the country as a representative of a superpower leader. THUMBS UP!

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 19 Apr 2019, 19:15

sun wrote:
19 Apr 2019, 18:46
What is amazing is your delusional angry slave way of making your dirty backward medieval politics through degrading anything and everything since you are unprincipled arrogant anarchist chameleon who have never been thought to respect even guests visiting your own home. ONLY MAD DOGS AND MAD FOXES BITE GUESTS IN THEIR OWN HOME UNDER THEIR OWN ROOF. And your madness and savage primitive behavior knows no limits. Dumb like the door knob! I am not angry otherwise how can I smile broadly and make you narcissist little pig very angry? :lol:
present wrote:
19 Apr 2019, 18:35
Here we again!! :lol:

The angry wahabi OLF guy is upset again because all media personals in the US are talking about her dancing moves in Ethiopia. Why are you angry? Weren't you suppose to be happy. Oh wait I forgot- you are a slave!

sun wrote:
19 Apr 2019, 18:26
present wrote:

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 19 Apr 2019, 20:35

G-boy sun.

What did upset you? I suspect the magestic and mesmerizing amhara eskista. :mrgreen:

Come on, it is just art and the young girl having fun loving the beat and tunes

Jimmy

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 19 Apr 2019, 20:53

Misraq wrote:
19 Apr 2019, 20:35
G-boy sun.

What did upset you? I suspect the magestic and mesmerizing amhara eskista. :mrgreen:

Come on, it is just art and the young girl having fun loving the beat and tunes

Jimmy
She-boy ciraaq,

I like the amhara eskista very much but hate the backbiting and back stabbing cheap bullsh!t behavior against your own guest of honor in your own home under your own roof. Where is the much bragged Ethiopiawi chewanet? :lol: Uf..uff... SHAME ON YOU! :mrgreen: Don't tell this information to that G-boy of yours who initiated the stupid belligerent thread. 8)