Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Senior Member+

ያቢይ መንግስት በውቀት እጦት እየተናጠ ነው

Post by Horus » 18 Apr 2019, 14:02

እርግጥ ነው ፖለቲካ ማለት የሃይልና የስልጣን ጨዋታ ማለት ነው። ታዲያ ያቢይ ወንበር መጽናት ተስኖት በሹም ሽር የተወጠረው ለምንድን ነው?

ፖለቲካ ጨዋታ ከሆነ እሱ ደሞ ተጫዋቾች፣ የጨዋታ ሕግ፣ የተጫዋቹ ፍላጎት ወይ ጥቅም፣ የተጫዋቹ እውቀት፣ ችሎታና ተግባሮች አሉት ።

ለምሳሌ ዎያኔ በመግለጫው ወስጥ ማእከላዊነት እንዲገባ ቢያስደርግም በማግስቱ ሹመት አላገኘም ። ማለትም ያፍ (ሲምቦሊክ) ሃይል እንጂ የፍጽምና ሃይሉን ካጣ አመት አልፏል።

ለምሳሌ የገዱ ውጭ ጉዳይ መሾም ላማራ ሹመት ሚዛን ተብሎ የተደረገ ስልት እንጂ የኢትዮጵያ ውጭ ጉዳይ የገዱን ዲፕሎማቲክ እውቀትና ክህሎት ስለሚሻ አይደለም ። ላማራ የተወረወረ ቀይ ስጋ እንደማለት !

የለማ መከላከያ መሆንም እንዲሁ የኦሮሞ ጽንፈኞችን ለማበሳጨትና ለወለጋ ማረጋጊያ የታሰበ ጊዜያዊ ስልት ነው።

ትልቁ ያቢይ ስህተት ሹመት በፓርቲ፣ በዘር፣ በጉቦ፣ ለብሽሽቅ ሳይሆን በችሎታ ሆኖ አላማውም ብቁ ኢትዮጵያዊ መሪነት ለመስጠት ነው ያለውን ትቶ የትናንሽ ቡድኖች የሽኩቻና እስትራተጂ አልባ ጨዋታ መያዙ ነው ።

በጥልቀት ሲታሰብ የኢሃዴግ ፖለቲካ ተጫዋቾች ሁሉም ራሳቸውን ነው የሚያታልሉት ። ዎያኔዎች መውረዳቸውን ላለማመን ሺ ግዜ ቢያንገራግሩ ወደ ስልጣን አይመጡም ። ስለዚህ ለምንድን ነው አዲስ ነገር የማያዩት?

አማሮች የዘር ስልጣን ከኦሮሞ ጋር በመቀራመት የኢትዮጵያን ችግር እንደ ማይፈቱ ያቃሉ፣ ላያቁም ይችላሉ ። የነሱስ የማውቅ ችሎታ ምን በላው?

ኦሮሞች መሰረት የሌለው ጭቁንነት፣ የገጽታ ስይኮሎጂና በግድ ተቀበሉኝ ቀውስ ወጥተው እውነተኛ የፖለቲካ ጨዋታ የሚማሩት መቼ ነው ?

ባንድ ቃል ሁሉም የፉገራው ቀርቶ ሳይንሳዊ ፖለቲካ ውስጥ የሚገቡት መቼ ነው?

ፖለቲካ እንደ ካራምቦላ ነው ። አንዱ ሲመታ ሁሉም ይናጋል ።

Masud
Member+

Re: ያቢይ መንግስት በውቀት እጦት እየተናጠ ነው

Post by Masud » 18 Apr 2019, 14:37

The Uragie Fake News!
Dr. BirAhun is not getting the position you wished him to get. Team Lemma member Gedu took it.
What are you going to do now. Your BirAmtu will look like this after one year:

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 18 Apr 2019, 19:08

Horus wrote:
18 Apr 2019, 14:02
እርግጥ ነው ፖለቲካ ማለት የሃይልና የስልጣን ጨዋታ ማለት ነው። ታዲያ ያቢይ ወንበር መጽናት ተስኖት በሹም ሽር የተወጠረው ለምንድን ነው?

ፖለቲካ ጨዋታ ከሆነ እሱ ደሞ ተጫዋቾች፣ የጨዋታ ሕግ፣ የተጫዋቹ ፍላጎት ወይ ጥቅም፣ የተጫዋቹ እውቀት፣ ችሎታና ተግባሮች አሉት ።

ለምሳሌ ዎያኔ በመግለጫው ወስጥ ማእከላዊነት እንዲገባ ቢያስደርግም በማግስቱ ሹመት አላገኘም ። ማለትም ያፍ (ሲምቦሊክ) ሃይል እንጂ የፍጽምና ሃይሉን ካጣ አመት አልፏል።

ለምሳሌ የገዱ ውጭ ጉዳይ መሾም ላማራ ሹመት ሚዛን ተብሎ የተደረገ ስልት እንጂ የኢትዮጵያ ውጭ ጉዳይ የገዱን ዲፕሎማቲክ እውቀትና ክህሎት ስለሚሻ አይደለም ። ላማራ የተወረወረ ቀይ ስጋ እንደማለት !

ትልቁ ያቢይ ስህተት ሹመት በፓርቲ፣ በዘር፣ በጉቦ፣ ለብሽሽቅ ሳይሆን በችሎታ ሆኖ አላማውም ብቁ ኢትዮጵያዊ መሪነት ለመስጠት ነው ያለውን ትቶ የትናንሽ ቡድኖች የሽኩቻና እስትራተጂ አልባ ጨዋታ መያዙ ነው ።

በጥልቀት ሲታሰብ የኢሃዴግ ፖለቲካ ተጫዋቾች ሁሉም ራሳቸውን ነው የሚያታልሉት ። ዎያኔዎች መውረዳቸውን ላለማመን ሺ ግዜ ቢያንገራግሩ ወደ ስልጣን አይመጡም ። ስለዚህ ለምንድን ነው አዲስ ነገር የማያዩት?

አማሮች የዘር ስልጣን ከኦሮሞ ጋር በመቀራመት የኢትዮጵያን ችግር እንደ ማይፈቱ ያቃሉ፣ ላያቁም ይችላሉ ። የነሱስ የማውቅ ችሎታ ምን በላው?

ኦሮሞች መሰረት የሌለው ጭቁንነት፣ የገጽታ ስይኮሎጂና በግድ ተቀበሉኝ ቀውስ ወጥተው እውነተኛ የፖለቲካ ጨዋታ የሚማሩት መቼ ነው ?

Compared to your Baba's ye Bahirmado Necci Betemengist constant reshuffling this is practically nothing. So if it happens even more frequently in a mature democracy why shouldn't it happen in a country lacking any trace of democracy for the last 3000 years? Qefo ras jil fuga ikko neh! 8)

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 18 Apr 2019, 21:42

ሰን፣

እኔ እንደ ዛሬም ደስ ብሎኝ አያቅም ። እንዲያውም ብርሃኑ ዝምታ ሲያበዛ ጊዜ በጣም ፈርቼ ነበር፣ ትልቁን የኢትዮጵያ ውስጣዊ ፖለቲከኛ ካገር አስወጥተው ዋጋ ቢስ ሊያደርጉት ብዬ ። የብርሃኑ ስራ ገና አላለቀም፤ ኢትዮጵያን ዴሞክራሳዊ ማድረግ ።

ያንድ አገር የውጭ ፖሊሲ የዛች አገር የውስጥ ፖሊሲ ተቀጥያ ብቻ ሳይሆን የውጩ ለውስጡ አገልጋይ ነው ። በርሃኑ ያገራችን ዘር ፖለቲካ ሳይለወጥ የኢትዮጵያ ወጭ ፖለቲካ ብዪ ነገር ቢሰራ ከንቱ ና ክህልሙ የወጣ ዪሆናል።

ምናልባት እምቢ ብሎም ዪሆናል ። እወነቱ ዪወጣል። ዛሬ ግ ን እኔ ሆረስ ባያሌው ደስተኛ ነኝ ። የዘረኞቹ ሾርባ ዘረኞቹ ዪጋቱት ።

ፖለቲካውን ልኛ ተወው !!
Last edited by Horus on 19 Apr 2019, 01:10, edited 2 times in total.

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 18 Apr 2019, 21:58

Fanatic Horse .... what you gonna do ha ? Ethiopia is a federal state and will continue as such. You and your 16th century Kererto is not gonna have an effect on the new beautiful federalist Ethiopia

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 18 Apr 2019, 22:30

My views are no way related to the views of ESAT but here is Eletawi analysis...

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 18 Apr 2019, 23:10

Just rehear what Habtamou said: the chief executive of the army is an Oromo called Abiy, and now we have a defense minister who is an Oromo called Lemma. And he wondered how the defense minister stays away from politics as the constitution states because he implied his boss is an Oromo as he. Welcome to the self appointed geniuses of opinions — the Esat talk show.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 18 Apr 2019, 23:29

Sam,

I did not understand your criticism of Habtamu's observations. In your view, what is necessitated Lema' defense appointment? What is the significance of his appointment?

To me Abiye put Lema at defense for his loyalty. Lema is losing support from his Oromo base. Abiye is losing his support from Ethiopianist base. Guess how Abiye went about solving this double challenge! Abiye monopolized the military position of Commander-in Chief and Minister of Defense by the 2 big Oromos. This is not a sign of strength and wisdom but sure sign of weakness and tribal folly.

Follow the consequences.

If you want to accurately see something you have stand outside of it and far enough from it. ESAT the right observation post of the Abiye Regime. አይን የራሱን ጉድፍ አያይም እንዲሉ !!!

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 18 Apr 2019, 23:55

Horus, if you see every decision Abiy makes from ethnic politics angle, you are not free from the influence of ethnic politics as you believe. Abiy cannot govern if he pays much attention to the desire of the social media noisemakers than the majority of Ethiopians. It is wrong to assume those of us who live in the western world know it all. Abiy leads a party formed on tribal politics. He cannot change that overnight. He is trying to navigate through it. Just running a tabloid kind of politics is not helpful to mature Ethiopian politics. Rather it forces everybody to to seek its comfort zone. That is tribalism in action.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 19 Apr 2019, 00:31

Sam,

stay away from unhelpful words like tabliod etc. You and I are on ER precisely because we are not Habtamu. ESAT journalists are brilliant observers of the Ethiopian process. That is point one.

Then, please don't repeat the tired slogan that Abiye must navigate the tribal stormy ocean !!! please !! He is part of the ocean. Here is an example - Abiye could hire able professionals to high posts based on skill and merit. The nation is demanding that but he is serving his tribal base. Well, that is what TPLF did !!! Remember ? That is the 2nd. point.

Then, stop saying that Abiye should not listen to the public opinion - well that is Mengistu did and Meles did. Abiye will fall badly the day he refuses to listen.

In short, if Abiye is anti-tribalism, then he has to show it by practice. He can't go on preaching while he is practicing Oromo version of tribal hegemony !!!!

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 19 Apr 2019, 01:31

Horus wrote:
18 Apr 2019, 23:29
Sam,

I did not understand your criticism of Habtamu's observations. In your view, what is necessitated Lema' defense appointment? What is the significance of his appointment?

To me Abiye put Lema at defense for his loyalty. Lema is losing support from his Oromo base. Abiye is losing his support from Ethiopianist base. Guess how Abiye went about solving this double challenge! Abiye monopolized the military position of Commander-in Chief and Minister of Defense by the 2 big Oromos. This is not a sign of strength and wisdom but sure sign of weakness and tribal folly.

Follow the consequences.

If you want to accurately see something you have stand outside of it and far enough from it. ESAT the right observation post of the Abiye Regime. አይን የራሱን ጉድፍ አያይም እንዲሉ !!!
Horus - I disagree with you!

I think Abiy put Lema preparing for the possibility of him ending up an authoritarian. Considering the "election" can't be done under the circumstances unless one is willing an Egyptian like fanatic individual coming to power. Even the gentle Bekele G. with his new "beard" has become an ISIS leader look alike these days! :P

So, who wants to take a chance with any of the fanatics coming to power anyway? Why not just by pass the "Egyptian playbook" all together and make Abiy end up like Sisi without the fanfare? That is probably the necessary evil; now we all realize Meles couldn't help becoming the top dog of the volatile "Ethnic Federation"!

We are six years on, Sisi is still president, the Egyptian parliament just endorsed his rule until 2030. Vuala!

We have all forgotten what the revolutionary demands of Egyptians were when they ended the 29-year rule of Hosni Mubarak in January 2011.

If you haven't, listen to the following interview! It is just crazy!

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 19 Apr 2019, 01:54

ዳዊ፤
አንተ የምትለው አቢይ አል፟ሲሲ እየሆነ ነው የምትለው ። እሱ የንተ ጥንቆላ ነው ። የ2ቱ አገሮች ወስጠ ነገር ለየቅል ነው ። አቢየ አምባገነን መሆን ካሰበ መደበቅ ሳይሆን ለምን መሆን እንዳለበት ለሕዝቡ ቢናገር ይበልጥ ድጋፍ ያገኛል ።

ለምሳሌ ባንድ አዋጅ ዉሸታሙን ፓርላማና ኢሃዴግ ቢያፈርስና የሽግግር መንግስት ቢሆን እኔ ራሴ እደግፈዋለሁ ። ዐቢይ ግን ኦሮሞ አልሲሲ ሊሆን አይችልም ። ባሁን ሰአት ኦሮሞ ብዙ አልሲሲዎች አሉዋት፤ እነ ዳዉድ፣ እንደ ገርባ እነ ከማል ብዙ ብዙ !!!!

ያቢይ ችግር ኢትዮጵያዊ ዲክታቶር መሆን አለ መሆን አይደለም ። ጥርት ያለ ኢትይዮጵያዊ ዜጋ መሪ መሆን ወይ አለመሆን ነው ።

ፕሮፌሰር ጌታቸው ሃይሌ አቢይ በ2 ሃዲድ እየሄደ ነው አሉ ። እኔ ለብዙ ጊዜ 2 እግር አለኝ ተብሎ 2 ዛፍ አይወጣም ስል ነበር ። አንድ ሰው ለ2 እግዜር አይገዛም ። አቢይ ወይ የኦሮሞ ጎሰኛ መስመር ወይ የኢትዮጵያ ዜጋ መስመር መያዝ ግድ ዪለዋል ። ይህ ነው ጉዳዩ !!

ዘረኞች እሚገዝፉት ዜገኞች ስላጠሩ ነው ። የኢትዮጵያ ሕዝብ ግን እንደ ተራራ የገዘፈ ነገር ነው ። ዘረኞች በዚያ ተራራ መመካት ዪፈራሉ ፣ በልባቸው ዘረኛ ስለሆኑ ።

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 19 Apr 2019, 02:14

Horus wrote:
19 Apr 2019, 01:54
ዳዊ፤
አንተ የምትለው አቢይ አል፟ሲሲ እየሆነ ነው የምትለው ። እሱ የንተ ጥንቆላ ነው ። የ2ቱ አገሮች ወስጠ ነገር ለየቅል ነው ። አቢየ አምባገነን መሆን ካሰበ መደበቅ ሳይሆን ለምን መሆን እንዳለበት ለሕዝቡ ቢናገር ይበልጥ ድጋፍ ያገኛል ።

ለምሳሌ ባንድ አዋጅ ዉሸታሙን ፓርላማና ኢሃዴግ ቢያፈርስና የሽግግር መንግስት ቢሆን እኔ ራሴ እደግፈዋለሁ ። ዐቢይ ግን ኦሮሞ አልሲሲ ሊሆን አይችልም ። ባሁን ሰአት ኦሮሞ ብዙ አልሲሲዎች አሉዋት፤ እነ ዳዉድ፣ እንደ ገርባ እነ ከማል ብዙ ብዙ !!!!

ያቢይ ችግር ኢትዮጵያዊ ዲክታቶር መሆን አለ መሆን አይደለም ። ጥርት ያለ ኢትይዮጵያዊ ዜጋ መሪ መሆን ወይ አለመሆን ነው ።

ፕሮፌሰር ጌታቸው ሃይሌ አቢይ በ2 ሃዲድ እየሄደ ነው አሉ ። እኔ ለብዙ ጊዜ 2 እግር አለኝ ተብሎ 2 ዛፍ አይወጣም ስል ነበር ። አንድ ሰው ለ2 እግዜር አይገዛም ። አቢይ ወይ የኦሮሞ ጎሰኛ መስመር ወይ የኢትዮጵያ ዜጋ መስመር መያዝ ግድ ዪለዋል ። ይህ ነው ጉዳዩ !!
Horus,

I have to say that I am impressed with your speedy Amharic strokes; you're playing it like a piano player. Any tips for a slow one like me?

I was being sarcastic in Bekele being "ISIS"; he is overall a nice guy.

However, Abiy can become "አል፟ሲሲ" with an Oromo majority in the military and Amara side kicks. Some TPLFites say. he may be planning to subdue TPLF by coordinating with Eritrea. Being አል፟ሲሲ may garner neutrality among the extremists of Oromia which is very important.

I know you and I want him to be our "ኢትዮጵያዊ ዲክታቶር".

Maybe we shouldn't care, whether the cat is black or white as long as it catches the mice! At least for now!

10 years from now it's a different story!

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 19 Apr 2019, 02:37

Dawi,

I am not such a cold blooded pragmatist የትም ፍጪው ዱቄቱን አምጪው kind. But I am a realist and I hate ጥንቆላ . persons and their behaviors are describable and explainable on the basis of knowledge.

Social groups and systems also are driven by a set of tacit or explicit purpose or motives.

We can know these things. I know these things. I don't have to torture and debate with myself to know why Abiye does what he does because I happen to know all the ranges of his behavior and all of the actual and possible behaviors he is able to engage in to achieve his goals or desires.

So, I go straight to what he deeply desires to have or do?

Here is one full proof behavioral maxim: A person will do what he wants to do; but if he can't do what he wants, he will do what he can.

This is a scientific behavior theorem and not mere joke.

So, in my view, Abiye could have hired people of qualification and merit to high gov. posts but he didn't not want to. Instead, he did what he wanted - hire tribal loyalists. That is what science tells me and I have to go by that not voodoo science.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 19 Apr 2019, 05:08

Horus wrote:
19 Apr 2019, 00:31
Sam,

stay away from unhelpful words like tabliod etc. You and I are on ER precisely because we are not Habtamu. ESAT journalists are brilliant observers of the Ethiopian process. That is point one.

Then, please don't repeat the tired slogan that Abiye must navigate the tribal stormy ocean !!! please !! He is part of the ocean. Here is an example - Abiye could hire able professionals to high posts based on skill and merit. The nation is demanding that but he is serving his tribal base. Well, that is what TPLF did !!! Remember ? That is the 2nd. point.

Then, stop saying that Abiye should not listen to the public opinion - well that is Mengistu did and Meles did. Abiye will fall badly the day he refuses to listen.

In short, if Abiye is anti-tribalism, then he has to show it by practice. He can't go on preaching while he is practicing Oromo version of tribal hegemony !!!!
They say "tell me your friend and I will tell you who you are". Tell me your friend in this case means also tell me who your hero is.

You try hard to look like brilliant but turn around and tell us your brilliant is a certain day's commentator on a TV-station that is not even clear to itself with regard to what it wanted to achieve.

But don't assume all people are also impressed by the attention seekers of your TV stations.

To be honest with you I don't have time to follow what is being said on ESAT and its companions. Does that mean I don't want to inform myself? In contrary, if I get the chance, I think I am someone who loves to go after all informative media out-lets. But that of ESAT and Co. are not to my liking.

At the same time and exposing your shallow understanding of how party politics functions you wish to lecture us that the "PM should hire able professionals to high posts based on skill and merit". But who do you think is against to the idea of hiring someone with skill and merit?

Sorry to say but if I have to say again and again, I have to lecture your dumb a** that the PM of a country is a place holder for the party which is actually the ruler of the country (we call it the ruling party).

He represents the wishes (programs) of the party and is duty bound to implement the strategic plans and programs entrusted on him by the party (in power). He can't simply go away from the line of prescription the party gave to him and still wish to stay there for any longer time.

Of course the so called oppositon can try to lecture us about the skilled and with merit rhetoric but if you ask them back who are those with such qualfication, then they tell you they are the likes of your Habtamu and Ermiyas Legesse of ESAT TV.

It is your right to oppose and bring down the party in power and install your own people in their current positions, but you have no right to try to fool us, we will reciprocate by telling you how you are so foolish in trying that.

We told you many times that there is no capable party in the country right now which could replace the one in power by a means of democratic principles and the actors of those in name opposition party try to tell the internal reform path of the party in power is their own government. That is why I call you losers many times here.

They loudly tell us about TPLF being rermoved from power and if we ask them back who are then making decisions at the top TODAY in their place?

Probably they will tell us they are the likes of Habtamu and Ermiyas Legesse of ESAT TV, they make themselves a laughing stock.

Go back to school and try to learn and understand how party politics functions.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 19 Apr 2019, 11:41

Defend The Truth,

I thought by now you have at least moved to the position of Arenad party. The fiction of TPLFite vanguard party of the Kim Il Sungism exists only the fossil minds of woyane tigray true believers. The place holder delusion of TPLF was tried with Hailemariam and it is now forgotten. No, there is no vanguard genemelie tribal front or party any longer. There is nothing except front like chaos at this point and the accurate prognosis is total dismantling of EPRDF and only God knows what comes in its place. Tribal communism of tigray is dead never to rise again. If there is any one that may rise, it is Jesus Christ.

Dude, make a closure, TPLF will never come to power in Ethiopia. Make a final closure, just say goodbye !!!

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 19 Apr 2019, 12:53

Horus wrote:
19 Apr 2019, 11:41
Defend The Truth,

I thought by now you have at least moved to the position of Arenad party. The fiction of TPLFite vanguard party of the Kim Il Sungism exists only the fossil minds of woyane tigray true believers. The place holder delusion of TPLF was tried with Hailemariam and it is now forgotten. No, there is no vanguard genemelie tribal front or party any longer. There is nothing except front like chaos at this point and the accurate prognosis is total dismantling of EPRDF and only God knows what comes in its place. Tribal communism of tigray is dead never to rise again. If there is any one that may rise, it is Jesus Christ.

Dude, make a closure, TPLF will never come to power in Ethiopia. Make a final closure, just say goodbye !!!
Horus,

Defend is correct in that, EPRDF still exists and granted TPLF is not the dominant political power however they are significant part of the future of the party. They still have economic power more than the others. How they play that card determines how long they remain at the top of the food chain. They have a chance of staying up there.

Abiy as a dictator in EPRDF can continue Meles's DS with a twist; do some of the things Deng did in China after Mao. There will be those in TPLF that will back him up particularly, Dr. Debersion, Erkabe and other younger ones like former TPLF Zadig & followers, DS supporters "digital Woyane", followers if you ask me.

“After Mao's death, Deng Xiaoping emerged as the country's paramount leader, initiating four decades of economic development and a gradual repudiation of orthodox Marxism. Deng and his supporters oversaw the reversal of Cultural Revolution policies and the official opening up of China's economy. While Deng is often given credit for turning China from a collectivist, Comunist economy into the powerhouse it would become," according to historian Frank Dikotter, “Deng's reforms were a reflection of those forced upon the country from the bottom up, by a populace alienated to and despairing of Communism. (James Griffiths, CNN, May 13, 2016)

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 19 Apr 2019, 12:59

sun wrote:
18 Apr 2019, 19:08
Horus wrote:
18 Apr 2019, 14:02

Compared to your Baba's ye Bahirmado Necci Betemengist constant reshuffling this is practically nothing. So if it happens even more frequently in a mature democracy why shouldn't it happen in a country lacking any trace of democracy for the last 3000 years? Qefo ras jil fuga ikko neh! 8)
As always since 1974,it lacks style.menged yemimeran meslon neber/menew ethiopiawi tefa bel,amara yelugnal.Belu dehna hunu be andit becha astawesugn Solomonic bebal altelam

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 19 Apr 2019, 13:13

የለማ ከኦሮሞ መሪነት መነሳት ኦሮሞችን የሚያስቆጣ ቢሆን አይነሳልም ነበር ። ለማ የተሳው ባንዴ ኢትዮዮጵያዊ ፖለቲከኛም ኦሮሞ ፖለቲከኛም መሆን ስለተሳነው ነው ። ለዚህ ነው በሱ መነሳት የኦሮሞ ቅዋሜ ማንሰማው። ይህን ስሙ ።

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 19 Apr 2019, 13:29

Horus wrote:
18 Apr 2019, 21:42
ሰን፣

እኔ እንደ ዛሬም ደስ ብሎኝ አያቅም ። እንዲያውም ብርሃኑ ዝምታ ሲያበዛ ጊዜ በጣም ፈርቼ ነበር፣ ትልቁን የኢትዮጵያ ውስጣዊ ፖለቲከኛ ካገር አስወጥተው ዋጋ ቢስ ሊያደርጉት ብዬ ። የብርሃኑ ስራ ገና አላለቀም፤ ኢትዮጵያን ዴሞክራሳዊ ማድረግ ።

ያንድ አገር የውጭ ፖሊሲ የዛች አገር የውስጥ ፖሊሲ ተቀጥያ ብቻ ሳይሆን የውጩ ለውስጡ አገልጋይ ነው ። በርሃኑ ያገራችን ዘር ፖለቲካ ሳይለወጥ የኢትዮጵያ ወጭ ፖለቲካ ብዪ ነገር ቢሰራ ከንቱ ና ክህልሙ የወጣ ዪሆናል።

ምናልባት እምቢ ብሎም ዪሆናል ። እወነቱ ዪወጣል። ዛሬ ግ ን እኔ ሆረስ ባያሌው ደስተኛ ነኝ ። የዘረኞቹ ሾርባ ዘረኞቹ ዪጋቱት ።

ፖለቲካውን ልኛ ተወው !!
Horus,

Please leave Dr. Berhanu to talk for himself because he is more articulate on the issue than your fuga chest pumping red ar$$$ baboon gorilla and one dimensional blind parrot who thinks that there is non more knowledgeable than his pathetic inferiority complex filled little (tinnish) self.

The logical procedure is that the ruling party currently leading the the transition to democracy needs to be that party but not the unpredictable and untested fragmented opposition. The opposition needs to get organized, go to the democratically organized election, secure mandate from the people and then after that, ONLY AFTER THAT, claim inclusions and positions in the government and or opposition in accordance with the peoples verdict. In Ethiopia where democracy have never been known for more than "3000 years" to the present other than among the great Oromo people who where/are practicing democracy and egalitarianism for centuries down the line, now the country needs guided and controlled transition to democracy, otherwise the country might descend in to the bottomless anarchy and endless violence and chaos. Last but not least I will leave for you the politics of centralized unitary dictatorship based on a single language, single religion, single culture, single tribe, single ethnicity,etc. forced unity. So please enjoy the carnival! :P