Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Mahlana

የዓፋርዋ ቆንጆ ወይዘሮ ዓይሻ መሐመድ ለምን ከመከላከያ ሚኒስቴርነት ተነሱ????

Post by Mahlana » 18 Apr 2019, 05:19

ኢትዮጵያ አሁን የአገር ቅርፅነት ሳይሆን የትልቅ ቲያትር ቤትነት ቅርፅ ይዛለች።

አቶ ገዱ ውጭ ጉዳይ ሚንስትር ሆነ ስሰማ የቲያትሩ ጥልቀት ይበልጥ ገባኝ። ድራማ!!!

Mahlana

Re: የዓፋርዋ ቆንጆ ወይዘሮ ዓይሻ መሐመድ ለምን ከመከላከያ ሚኒስቴርነት ተነሱ????

Post by Mahlana » 18 Apr 2019, 07:08

present wrote:
18 Apr 2019, 06:22
Why did you say "konjo". She is a mother and older.

You are right ...
I should have used the word MILF. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 18 Apr 2019, 13:09

Mahlana wrote:
18 Apr 2019, 05:19

Mahlana

የዓፋርዋ ቆንጆ ወይዘሮ ኢንጅነር አይሻ መሃመድ, does she have any experience with military? why would she be appointed መከላከያ ሚኒስቴር what was the criteria

another joke was አቶ ገዱ ውጭ ጉዳይ ሚንስትር this is also a joke because this guy the first time you fly to America to have a meeting and one guy ask him if ውልቃይት belong to Amhara so አቶ ገዱ try to distance himself saying it is Tigray internal affair but those taxi drivers and parking lot attendance shouting at him and he change his mind and say yes ውልቃይት belong to Amhara ... now this kind of spineless going to make us deal with USA and China i doubt it beside in what language he will communicate with them only gold will tell

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 18 Apr 2019, 13:45

Ethoash wrote:
18 Apr 2019, 13:09
Mahlana wrote:

Mahlana

የዓፋርዋ ቆንጆ ወይዘሮ ኢንጅነር አይሻ መሃመድ, does she have any experience with military? why would she be appointed መከላከያ ሚኒስቴር what was the criteria

another joke was አቶ ገዱ ውጭ ጉዳይ ሚንስትር this is also a joke because this guy the first time you fly to America to have a meeting and one guy ask him if ውልቃይት belong to Amhara so አቶ ገዱ try to distance himself saying it is Tigray internal affair but those taxi drivers and parking lot attendance shouting at him and he change his mind and say yes ውልቃይት belong to Amhara ... now this kind of spineless going to make us deal with USA and China i doubt it beside in what language he will communicate with them only gold will tell
Maybe Abiy got carried away with women! One thing is certain! Aisha is qualified to administer any department.

መከላከያ ሚኒስቴር is an administration job; some dog and pony show is required. My take is she may have asked to be moved considering the present "security" issues. Lemma can do anything!

C'mon! Ethoash! When Degu speaks everybody listens! He is quit but, effective fellow. If workneh gebeyehu can do it Degu can do better with China, USA or what have you. Before Workneh we had some Biology major called Teodros who was able to do it with charm.

We have yet to hear Degu speak English though. Abiy is may be setting him up? :P

It is only until election (10yrs from now!) anyway! Did you read about Abdel Fattah el-Sisi? Another 10 years? :lol:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 18 Apr 2019, 14:18

dwait

የያዝኩት ብሽሽቅ አየደለም ። እኔ የምለው ማንም ይሁን ማን ለቦታው ተስማሚ መመረጥ አለበት። ታድያ ሁሌም ቋንቋ ማወቅ የለብህም ቋንቋ ካልቻልክ በሌላ ችሎታ መተካት አለብህ አንዳንድ ስው ተግባቢ ሊሆን ይቻላል እስቲ ተመልከት የወርቅነህን ስጦታ የስውነት ቋንቋ ማን እንደሚሉ ማውቅ አስቸጋሪ አይደለም ... just look the body language and tell me Workneh Gebeyehu is not qualified to be FM

Workneh Gebeyehu, the foreign minister of Ethiopia, meets with President Sauli Niinistö at Mäntyniemi in Helsinki on June 5, 2018. Picture: Tony Öhberg for Finland Today

LOOK they guy keep his distance and look his eyes .. Workneh Gebeyehu tower over everyone and he looooooooooooooooooooook Goooooooooooood that is i call FM.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 18 Apr 2019, 14:41

Ethoash wrote:
18 Apr 2019, 14:18
የያዝኩት ብሽሽቅ አየደለም ። እኔ የምለው ማንም ይሁን ማን ለቦታው ተስማሚ መመረጥ አለበት። ታድያ ሁሌም ቋንቋ ማወቅ የለብህም ቋንቋ ካልቻልክ በሌላ ችሎታ መተካት አለብህ አንዳንድ ስው ተግባቢ ሊሆን ይቻላል እስቲ ተመልከት የወርቅነህን ስጦታ የስውነት ቋንቋ ማን እንደሚሉ ማውቅ አስቸጋሪ አይደለም ... just look the body language and tell me Workneh Gebeyehu is not qualified to be FM
Ethoash,

I agree with you Workneh is more qualified than even DR. Teodros who is a science major. DR. Workneh's field of study is actually international relations. He is a PHD; he is also known to be a good student at AA University.

So, the wisecracks aside, many of us know that. He also didn't land his present UN position by accident.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 18 Apr 2019, 14:51

If Siyume Mesfin and Tewodrose Adhanom can do it, anyone can do it including Shemsu ባለ ሱቅ--

So agameWoch let the real men do their job.

ወያኔና ቆሻሻ ካልሲ - ወደ አልጋ ስር ... your rule were fûcked up and no one listen to the illiterates input.

I am just sayin

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 18 Apr 2019, 14:58

Dawit

i am not good in English language... so i am not judging someone by his English skill compere to me.. i am compering with 100 million people this is the best we can offer the world .. trust me MELES was smart guy he sending the right ambassador to the right place for example those who speak Arabic and Muslim he send them to Arab country he also had Somalia ambassador representing us in Djibouti who speak Afan Somalia ... while under Derg all our Ambassador even in Saudi was Christians because Dergደርግ or king haile doesnt trust the Muslim that is why the Eritrean had free range to tell the Saudi they r oppressed because of their religion and the Saudi bought it and help them to win the war. FM is top job should be filed by qualified person even ደርግwere smart to send ጎሹ ወልዴ .... COMPERE IT with Dr. ደጉ ሲንተባተብ እንግዲህ አብረን መሳቅ ነው ምን ይደረጋል እንግዲህ

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 18 Apr 2019, 15:05

Fed_Up wrote:
18 Apr 2019, 14:51
If Siyume Mesfin and Tewodrose Adhanom can do it, anyone can do it including Shemsu ባለ ሱቅ--

So agameWoch let the real men do their job.

ወያኔና ቆሻሻ ካልሲ - ወደ አልጋ ስር ... your rule were fûcked up and no one listen to the illiterates input.

I am just sayin
u r saying race to the bottom....

Tewodrose Adhanom was the guy who stopped HIV in Ethiopia... had who help
Siyume Mesfin who make China house hold name ...
አንዳርጋቸውን ፃጌን ቀፍድዶ ያመጣው ማን ነው ። በደንብ የመግባባት ጉዳይ ነው።

LeeVanCliff

Post by LeeVanCliff » 18 Apr 2019, 15:41

Ethiosh Affaf
What did your ex foreign minister "Mesfin Bakko Sium" said about Badme?? 😁😁😁🎇
Badme awarded to Ethiopia 😁😁😁🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 18 Apr 2019, 18:15

Ethoash wrote:
Mahlana wrote:

Mahlana

The fact that Obbo Geddu is heading the ministry does not mean that he is doing all the expert jobs, the talking, the communications, etc. by himself alone. There are lots of experts under him who are professionals in various fields and can do the jobs professionally even with their left hands. If Obbo Geddu is skillful in personnel management (concerning his subordinates) and can motivate them he can make things happen at the professional level. 8)

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 18 Apr 2019, 18:26

Agameass
if your illiterate elementary school drop out Siyum Mesfin can became a foreign minister for 25 years, then, even my dog is qualified to be a minister, let along Mr. Degu who well educated and over qualified for the position.

Ethoash wrote:
Mahlana wrote:

Mahlana

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 18 Apr 2019, 18:52

Yes, Abiy seems to uphold the quota system. I believe qualification irrespective of the persons ethnic background should have been the only litmus test to appoint. I am inclined to believe Abiy might not disagree with it. But the very language of the country’s politicians, activists, and even a significant number of journalists are tribal. Just imagine what the newspapers headlines, the social media noisemakers, and the we know-it -all activists would say if Abiy appointed two qualified Oromos for Defense and Foreign ministers. The echo chamber will not take a few minutes before calling Abiy a registered OLF member. I understand the dilemma he faces. But I wish him to have the courage to ignore the noisemakers and their amplifiers.

Marc

Post by Marc » 19 Apr 2019, 06:40

Ethoash wrote:
Mahlana wrote:

Mahlana

ገዱ ወያኒ በዲያስፖራዉ የረጨዉን የዘር መከፋፈል ይጠርገዋል፡፡ትግረ ቢጠላዉም አሱ ትግረን አይጠላም፡፡

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 19 Apr 2019, 08:09

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
18 Apr 2019, 18:52
Yes, Abiy seems to uphold the quota system. I believe qualification irrespective of the persons ethnic background should have been the only litmus test to appoint. I am inclined to believe Abiy might not disagree with it. But the very language of the country’s politicians, activists, and even a significant number of journalists are tribal. Just imagine what the newspapers headlines, the social media noisemakers, and the we know-it -all activists would say if Abiy appointed two qualified Oromos for Defense and Foreign ministers. The echo chamber will not take a few minutes before calling Abiy a registered OLF member. I understand the dilemma he faces. But I wish him to have the courage to ignore the noisemakers and their amplifiers.
I am afraid that "ignoring the noisemakers" would also do the job, because to much extent they are the ones who decide (stear) the direction we are heading to currently.

We are demanding our "democratic rights" and complain at the same time about the " lack of rule of law" (ስሪአት አልበኝነት) all at the same time. while never caring about the obvious competing relationship between these two goals, as an instance.

We claim and celebrate about the "defeat of TPLF by the popular (people's) struggle" and when asked back, who is making the decisions at the top today then, the answer we could get would be like uhh, yeee, ohhhhh, ...... At the end we have already forgotten our own questions.

Ermiyas Legesse, who is the top political analyst of our day's opposition politicians, claims that the ruling party lacks competence, essentially, in one of the video I saw on the internet today.

At the same time he didn't shy away to brag about his responsibility of recruiting 10s of thousands of members of this same party while he was a high ranking official the party. Those his recruits are dubbed today incompetent by their own recruiter and who should be responsible for the malfunctioning of the that same entity today?

The wisdom is no more "you harvest what you sow" but complain about everything, and I am afraid the price could be high for us (the country as a whole) at the end of the day.