Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Senior Member+

ጃዋር መሃመድ፤ የዘመናችን ኦሮሞ ኦሊጋርክ ዲታ ፤ የራሱ ጦር ና አጀብ ያቆመ ያሩሲ መስፍን !! ድንቅ ነው !!! ለመሆኑ ያዲሳባ ማዘጋጃ ሃርድ ዲስኮችን የሰረቀው ማነው?

Post by Horus » 18 Apr 2019, 02:20

loading... [audio]
Last edited by Horus on 18 Apr 2019, 02:55, edited 4 times in total.

Horus
Senior Member+

Re: ጃዋር መሃመድ፤ የዘመናችን ኦሮሞ ኦሊጋርክ ዲታ ፤ የራሱ ጦር ና አጀብ ያቆመ ያሩሲ መስፍን !! ድንቅ ነው !!!

Post by Horus » 18 Apr 2019, 02:48

ጃዋር አዲስ አበባን ለመውረር ሲያደባ የራሱ የሌብነት ሰርአት እንደሚፈር ማወቅ አለበት !!1

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: ጃዋር መሃመድ፤ የዘመናችን ኦሮሞ ኦሊጋርክ ዲታ ፤ የራሱ ጦር ና አጀብ ያቆመ ያሩሲ መስፍን !! ድንቅ ነው !!! ለመሆኑ ያዲሳባ ማዘጋጃ ሃርድ ዲስኮችን የሰረቀው ማነው?

Post by DefendTheTruth » 18 Apr 2019, 17:53

Horus wrote:
18 Apr 2019, 02:20
loading... [audio]
If this is indeed true and the boundary between an enterpreneurship and altruistic charity is completely obiliterated and people bake like they wish, then the so called rule of law is just the usual ritual song in the daily rhetoric of our politicians, without any action.

I think the idea of mixing the two didn't start just yesterday after they came back to the country, they spoused such a thinking already while they were in the States but of course they knew what the consequences of such flagrant disregard of the law would cost them. And I don't think they dared back then.

When I expressed my views on this matter before few years (around the founding time of OMN) but all of you in here were clapping your hands for them instead of showing a concern for such tendenccies, as usual. Now you are the first to complain, which shows that you lack your own integerity to stand up for the truth, sad!

The least Ethiopia should allow to happen to her is the complete disregard of the law of the country, else the consequences could be immense, i am afraid.

Something related to this issue but not the article i am talking about was also expressed at the following topic.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=91564&p=548540#p548540