Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus

ከአጼ ሃይለስላሴ እስከ አቢይ አህመድ ድረስ የተነሱ ገዢዎች ሁሉ ጸረ ምኒልክ ናቸው

Post by Horus » 17 Apr 2019, 01:49

በሃይለስላሴ፣ በመንግስቱ፣ በመለስ፣ ሆነ በአቢይ አንዳቸውም በዚያ ገናና መሪ ስም የቆመ አገር፣ ከተማ ፣ ሰራዊት፣ ዩኒቭርሲቲ፣ ሙዚየም፣ ፓርክ፣ ተራራ፣ አየር ማረፊያ፣ ገበያ፣ መርምር ማእከል፣ አንድም ታሪካዊ ምልክት የለም ። ይህ ሁሉ ባልሆነበት አቢይ የምኒልክን ቤተ መንግስት ለዋውጦ ዶላር መሰብሰቢያ ሸቀጥ ለማድረግ መራወጡ ሕዝቡ እንዴት አያጤነውም?

ሃይለ ሥላሴ የራሳቸው ዝና ከምኒልክ ዝቅ እንዳይል ብለው ነው ።

መንግስቱ አንድ ሰካራም ወታደር አጉል ጸረ ፊዩዳል ነኝ ሲል ነው ።

መለስ የባንዳ ልጅ ስለነበር ምክንያቱ ግልጽ ነበር ።

ያቢይ ምክንያት ምን ዪሆን? ያባ ጅፋር ጉዳይ ዪሆን?

ታላቁን የኢትዮጵያ አባት ክዶ የኢትይዮጵያ መሪ ለመሆን መሞከር ከታሪክ ያለ መማር ችግር ነው።

ምኒልክ የቱሪስት ሸቀት ከማድረግ ቀድሞ የታላቅነቱ ምልክት ማቆም አዋቂነትም ታላቅነትም ነው ።

Axumawi
Member+

Re: ከአጼ ሃይለስላሴ እስከ አቢይ አህመድ ድረስ የተነሱ ገዢዎች ሁሉ ጸረ ምኒልክ ናቸው

Post by Axumawi » 17 Apr 2019, 02:51

Horus wrote:
17 Apr 2019, 01:49
በሃይለስላሴ፣ በመንግስቱ፣ በመለስ፣ ሆነ በአቢይ አንዳቸውም በዚያ ገናና መሪ ስም የቆመ አገር፣ ከተማ ፣ ሰራዊት፣ ዩኒቭርሲቲ፣ ሙዚየም፣ ፓርክ፣ ተራራ፣ አየር ማረፊያ፣ ገበያ፣ መርምር ማእከል፣ አንድም ታሪካዊ ምልክት የለም ። ይህ ሁሉ ባልሆነበት አቢይ የምኒልክን ቤተ መንግስት ለዋውጦ ዶላር መሰብሰቢያ ሸቀጥ ለማድረግ መራወጡ ሕዝቡ እንዴት አያጤነውም?

ሃይለ ሥላሴ የራሳቸው ዝና ከምኒልክ ዝቅ እንዳይል ብለው ነው ።

መንግስቱ አንድ ሰካራም ወታደር አጉል ጸረ ፊዩዳል ነኝ ሲል ነው ።

መለስ የባንዳ ልጅ ስለነበር ምክንያቱ ግልጽ ነበር ።

ያቢይ ምክንያት ምን ዪሆን? ያባ ጅፋር ጉዳይ ዪሆን?

ታላቁን የኢትዮጵያ አባት ክዶ የኢትይዮጵያ መሪ ለመሆን መሞከር ከታሪክ ያለ መማር ችግር ነው።

ምኒልክ የቱሪስት ሸቀት ከማድረግ ቀድሞ የታላቅነቱ ምልክት ማቆም አዋቂነትም ታላቅነትም ነው ።

You totally missed the main and most important problem for Hatse Menelik.

Shiwa nobles were pi-ss-d that Hatse Menelik wanted to send the crown to Wollo. That has been what damaged the most of Hatse Menelik legacy more than anything else.

That problem has never gone away and even EPRDF had to deal with Grandson of Lij Iyasu and families of Hatse Haileslassie. TPLF and EPDM had told the famiies that if the people want Ethiopia can be constitutional monarchy same as Britain and the fighters have no objection, but it is not going to be simple continuation of Hatse Hailesleslassie line..

It involved Afar Sultan, Tigrean, Semien and Gojjam nobles for siding with Lij Iyasu...was all downhill from there.

Shiwa Nobles were happy and proud Hatse Menelik brought them the crown, but were really angry to lose it to Wollo, efore they could rest and enjoy it after all those campaigns of conquest and wars.

Ye EPRP neger, you don't know the country you want to rule.

Horus

Post by Horus » 17 Apr 2019, 03:07

አክሱም፣
አትቀባጥር፤ አርፈህ ተኛ ፤ የሸዋን ለሸዋ ትተህ የራስክን የሰባ እንደርታ ጉዳይ ጨርስ ። ነህወለል ወጥቤት የራሷን ረስታ አሉ !!!!

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 17 Apr 2019, 04:47

Horus wrote:
17 Apr 2019, 03:07
አክሱም፣
አትቀባጥር፤ አርፈህ ተኛ ፤ የሸዋን ለሸዋ ትተህ የራስክን የሰባ እንደርታ ጉዳይ ጨርስ ። ነህወለል ወጥቤት የራሷን ረስታ አሉ !!!!
You thought you were considered, because I mentioned Shiwa. Botahin Yalemaweq kebad chigir new.

Again you missed it.

Anecdote:
When the government of the day wanted Itegie Tsehaytu to reduce her interference in the running of the government, the Shiwa nobles did not want to talk to her, but all others were not eligible to talk to her. Its a question of ancestry. She did not allow others to talk to her on serious matters other than to say min larg Itegie. lol Know your place, and the pecking order of that time, not now.

Any idea why even the most famous of the student movement days are almost all from Wollo, be it Amhara, Tigre or others?

Horus

Post by Horus » 17 Apr 2019, 13:35

አቢይ አህመድ ይህን ጉዳይ ለረጅም ጊዜ ፊት ማስተላለፍ አለበት ። ቴዲ አፍሮ ግን ስለ ምኒልክ ዝክር አንድ ዘፈን ቢለን ውብ ይሆናል

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 17 Apr 2019, 13:54

Horus wrote:
17 Apr 2019, 13:35
አቢይ አህመድ ይህን ጉዳይ ለረጅም ጊዜ ፊት ማስተላለፍ አለበት ። ቴዲ አፍሮ ግን ስለ ምኒልክ ዝክር አንድ ዘፈን ቢለን ውብ ይሆናል

Takele Uma just announced Adwa Center will be built in Addis Ababa...

No more teret teret

Every detail how the bbattle was conducted and materials used clothings, guns.....will be displayed.

Minute by minute detail of the battle, positions held...etc.

I am sure you will be extremely happy. We all will. !00 years is long time to present the true story of the most important battle.

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 17 Apr 2019, 14:16

BTW Horus,

I don't want to write here the true history, but if you do too much teret teret, then will rain on you.

Adwa was done in 1896, Thanks to Itegie Tsehaytu which even the most blind defenders of Hatse Menelik admit.

When was Wutchale signed? When was it negotiated and when in Ankober with Conti Antonelli?
When was the sale of Djibouti signed?
When was the sale of Eritrea signed?
When was the sale of Eastern Sudan signed?

Lets leave it there...

Teddy Afro needs to apologize to the Agew people and correct the flag he has on Hatse Tedros. Its a lie.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 17 Apr 2019, 15:23

Axumawi wrote:
17 Apr 2019, 14:16
BTW Horus,

I don't want to write here the true history, but if you do too much teret teret, then will rain on you.
Axum,

This is like Ermias vs Dr. Abiy (blackmail?) :P
Axumawi wrote:
Adwa was done in 1896, Thanks to Itegie Tsehaytu which even the most blind defenders of Hatse Menelik admit.

When was Wutchale signed? When was it negotiated and when in Ankober with Conti Antonelli?
So, are you saying "dates" show the regions were "leased/traded" for arms cash or something?
When Isaias felt cornered, he "leased/traded" Asab to UAE? Let alone in those days when non-whites didn't stood up like Menelik for themselves to fight back & win!

I have to say, no amount of "rain" by you OR Monday morning quarterbacking of history can denigrate Menelik's accomplishment.

If I were Horus, I will tell you to bring it on!

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 17 Apr 2019, 15:34

Axumawi wrote:
17 Apr 2019, 04:47
Horus wrote:
17 Apr 2019, 03:07
አክሱም፣
You thought you were considered, because I mentioned Shiwa. Botahin Yalemaweq kebad chigir new.

Again you missed it.

Anecdote:
When the government of the day wanted Itegie Tsehaytu to reduce her interference in the running of the government, the Shiwa nobles did not want to talk to her, but all others were not eligible to talk to her. Its a question of ancestry. She did not allow others to talk to her on serious matters other than to say min larg Itegie. lol Know your place, and the pecking order of that time, not now.

Any idea why even the most famous of the student movement days are almost all from Wollo, be it Amhara, Tigre or others?
Le ante slalew gen ewnetun new men tekebater aleh,sle Shewa
men agebah?

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 17 Apr 2019, 15:40

Axumawi,

PM Abiy was saying that some political parties (or at least wanna be political parties) dispatched agents to study how the dismantling of states like the former Yugoslavia and others succeeded, so that they can apply the formula on Ethiopia likewise.

If you are so dispaired of Horus and his presumed political party (ideology) that you can't even tunr away your eyes from any of his single posts, I am afraid your benefectors must be very much dismayed at the end at what you are trying to do or achieve here.

You must be a very disappointing water carrier in history, I am afraid.

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 17 Apr 2019, 16:52

Dawi wrote:
17 Apr 2019, 15:23
Axumawi wrote:
BTW Horus,

Axum,

Axumawi wrote:

So, are you saying "dates" show the regions were "leased/traded" for arms cash or something?
When Isaias felt cornered, he "leased/traded" Asab to UAE? Let alone in those days when non-whites didn't stood up like Menelik for themselves to fight back & win!

I have to say, no amount of "rain" by you OR Monday morning quarterbacking of history can denigrate Menelik's accomplishment.

No need for that.
Africa university at Adwa and
Adwa center in Addis Ababa will have all the details.

No need to argue on teret teret.

It is not denigrating to say, if it wasn't for Itegie Tsehaytu, Adwa battle would never have happened. This is fact based statement.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 17 Apr 2019, 17:15

Axumawi wrote:
17 Apr 2019, 16:52
Dawi wrote:
17 Apr 2019, 15:23
Axumawi wrote:
BTW Horus,

Axum,

Axumawi wrote:

No need for that.
Africa university at Adwa and
Adwa center in Addis Ababa will have all the details.

No need to argue on teret teret.

It is not denigrating to say, if it wasn't for Itegie Tsehaytu, Adwa battle would never have happened. This is fact based statement.
Oh!

Another "ladies' man!" story? Abiy is going to love it! Me too!

I do love his cabinet!

BTW, Billene Seyoum W. is not only a feminist like Taitu but, also a goddess! :lol:

Bring it on!

Cheers!

Horus

Post by Horus » 17 Apr 2019, 22:07

Axumawi is wasting his time with me. I had decided that I will not feed his narcissistic drives and his HPD ( Histrionic Personality Disorder). He latches himself to everything I post with little grasp of what is at issue. So, I deny him all attention and starve his HPD Narcissistic need for attention.

Wiki definition: HPD
"Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is defined by the American Psychiatric Association as a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive attention-seeking emotions, usually beginning in early adulthood, including inappropriately seductive behavior and an excessive need for approval."