Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

60 tigrians perished in the sea, woyane media is silent

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 16 Apr 2019, 00:50

On their way to Yemen, 60 tigrians perished in the red sea and despite this horribel event, no tigrian media is covering this tragic events. Kudus to The chairman of arena abraha for highlighting the ordeal of this innocent souls. Rest in peace

Cowboy Humera

Re: 60 tigrians perished in the sea, woyane media is silent

Post by Cowboy Humera » 16 Apr 2019, 01:36

My reliable source eden told me the victims are Eritreans. I have every reason to believe eden, because the Digital Weyane from Adwa are the most honest people in the world.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 19 Apr 2019, 12:41

The news was on region's TV. The administration also notified victim families before confirming the news.

Has this been done for Lampedusa and other countless Eritrean Tragedies over the years?

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 19 Apr 2019, 12:56

The news was already out and spread by then. They had no choice but to confirm the tragedy.

Unlike you vermin, Eritreans only paid their respect, we didnt use it to score any political points. Low life scum
eden wrote:
19 Apr 2019, 12:41
The news was on region's TV. The administration also notified victim families before confirming the news.

Has this been done for Lampedusa and other countless Eritrean Tragedies over the years?

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 19 Apr 2019, 13:08

eden wrote:
19 Apr 2019, 12:41

Slowly but surely the Lowlanderu is coming out of his closet heheheheh now this lefdada Eritreans wannabe turned out Tigray killil mouthpiece.

gudaenaaaa jerat wedehowalaaaa naw alech ALmazewa. :P

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 19 Apr 2019, 14:28

I have no respect to any national who deserts his country illegally (with out exist visa) and die in the process.
After all these deserters (I don't know what is the excuse of these filthy tegarus who died in the sea to leave their country), but the misguided and enticed Eritreans who perished in the sea or the Sahara, if and when they make it to their destination they usually tarnish their country's name to gain refugee status and for any sane body to demand the govt to show sympathy is demanding the govt to tarnish it's own name.
These people had they stay in their country how bad it is they want us to believe would have been alive.
So, deserting own country is treason and what ever happened to them outside their country is their own responsibilities.
Blaming the govt for their demise and not praising the govt on behalf of those who made it safe to their destination is bull crap and politically motivated hate or acrobatic maneuvering.
So if one asks me to feel sorry for any Eritrean who died in the sea or the Sahara, I say f**k you.
They deserve what they choose.
The Eritrean govt didn't send them with a blessing to go to school or for excurssion.
You play with fire, you will burn your a*ss. Simple logic.
As far as them agames, for all I care, let tigray region flood and make all of them perish.
The Eritrean youth who stayed in our country in its darkest hours will be beneficiaries of Eritrea's success.
Running away with your tails tacked behind your skinny legs during tough times and say YIAKIL (begging) is not going to cut it.
Now these nut cases are paralleling the Sudanese coup d'etat with Eritrea, when the Sudanses youth didn't run away like our traitors Eritreans.
So, I say to the YIAKIL sayers, to go back home and put up or shut the f**k up.
Hiding in foreign countries kitchens and opening filthy mouths in social media by becoming a parrot is cowardly behaviour.
The UN, USA couldn't kneel us down and we are to kneel to these scum bags is laughable to say the least.
Death to all Eritreans deserters and to all traitors and YIKEAL sayers.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 19 Apr 2019, 14:32

Cigar wrote:
19 Apr 2019, 14:28
I have no respect to any national who deserts his country illegally (with out exist visa) and die in the process.
After all these deserters (I don't know what is the excuse of these filthy tegarus who died in the sea to leave their country), but the misguided and enticed Eritreans who perished in the sea or the Sahara, if and when they make it to their destination they usually tarnish their country's name to gain refugee status and for any sane body to demand the govt to show sympathy is demanding the govt to tarnish it's own name.
These people had they stay in their country how bad it is they want us to believe would have been alive.
So, deserting own country is treason and what ever happened to them outside their country is their own responsibilities.
Blaming the govt for their demise and not praising the govt on behalf of those who made it safe to their destination is bull crap and politically motivated hate or acrobatic maneuvering.
So if one asks me to feel sorry for any Eritrean who died in the sea or the Sahara, I say f**k you.
The Eritrean govt didn't send them with a blessing to go to school or for excurssion.
As far as them agames, for all I care, let tigray region flood and make all of them perish.
The Eritrean youth who stayed in our country in its darkest hours will be beneficiaries of Eritrea's success.
Running away with your tails tacked behind your skinny legs during tough times and say YIAKIL (begging) is not going to cut it.
Now these nut cases are paralleling the Sudanese coup d'etat with Eritrea, when the Sudanses youth didn't run away like our traitors Eritreans.
Hiding in foreign countries kitchens and opening filthy mouths in social media by becoming a parrot is cowardly behaviour.
The UN, USA couldn't kneel us down and we are to kneel to these scum bags is laughable to say the least.
mejemerta neger neska godelo ika bezaeba etom kemaka aynet hatse Haileslassie tezeribomwo eyom medgamu aydelen.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 19 Apr 2019, 15:09

These are people who defended Eritrea when Eritrea was invaded by tplf rats. Stop assuming all are deserts who betrayed their country. Many have left because of the economic problems they had and to support their families. If you cant be sympathetic at least keep quite. Youre talking about our own brothers and sisters.
Cigar wrote:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 19 Apr 2019, 15:21

Cigar wrote:
Son of a [ deleted ]. You talk too much Yene quzir wahid.

Cowboy Humera

Post by Cowboy Humera » 19 Apr 2019, 15:51

When I left my beloved country Tigrai 9 years ago boarding a UN plane at the Shemelba refugee camp and carrying a UNHCR passport, I had a vision to become the first ever human rights activist from Tigrai. My TPLF leaders saw I had the potential to overthrow the tyrant Issayas from power and they hired me as a full time human rights activist working under the direction of my boss eden/kerenite on this forum.

We had a very successful run during the past 9 years until the ugum shabo overthrew our TPLF democratic government and we lost the US aid that funded our day to day activities on this forum. But lucky for us, Qatar and Turkey decided to hire us to do their anti Eritrea work on the internet and we are providing the best service only petrodollar can buy. I urge all my Tegaru brothers and sisters to stop fleeing to Yemen and become Digital Weyane if they want a rewarding career with full health and retirement benefits.

Viva Qatar!
Viva Turkey!

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 19 Apr 2019, 22:45

How do I apply to become digital hamema brother awash :mrgreen:
Cowboy Humera wrote:
19 Apr 2019, 15:51
When I left my beloved country Tigrai 9 years ago boarding a UN plane at the Shemelba refugee camp and carrying a UNHCR passport, I had a vision to become the first ever human rights activist from Tigrai. My TPLF leaders saw I had the potential to overthrow the tyrant Issayas from power and they hired me as a full time human rights activist working under the direction of my boss eden/kerenite on this forum.

We had a very successful run during the past 9 years until the ugum shabo overthrew our TPLF democratic government and we lost the US aid that funded our day to day activities on this forum. But lucky for us, Qatar and Turkey decided to hire us to do their anti Eritrea work on the internet and we are providing the best service only petrodollar can buy. I urge all my Tegaru brothers and sisters to stop fleeing to Yemen and become Digital Weyane if they want a rewarding career with full health and retirement benefits.

Viva Qatar!
Viva Turkey!

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 19 Apr 2019, 23:05

If I am not wrong they have the best press freedom in the world. :lol:

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 19 Apr 2019, 23:08

Thats why they have digital hamemas :mrgreen: btw are you really from adyabo or is the fruitcake making things up? If not for the tegwarat kelbi areb I see no problem other Eritreans living in zoba maekel :mrgreen:
Abe Abraham wrote:
19 Apr 2019, 23:05
If I am not wrong they have the best press freedom in the world. :lol: