Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abaymado

ሰበር ዜና: halafi mengedi የተንቤንን አመፅ ተቀላቅሏል!!

Post by Abaymado » 15 Apr 2019, 13:33

በተምቤን በቅርቡ ግዙፍ የነዳጅ ቦቴውን ከአጋዩት ውስጥ halafi እንዳለበት ታውቋል! :lol: :lol: :lol: እንኩዋን ወደ አዲሱ ምዕራፍ አሸጋገረን::

Hawzen

Re: ሰበር ዜና: halafi mengedi የተንቤንን አመፅ ተቀላቅሏል!!

Post by Hawzen » 15 Apr 2019, 18:20

The honorable brother Professor Ayte Halafi has been condemning and calling all the names to the people of Enderta for the last few weeks when the people of Enderta voiced their concerns and then demonstrated against the coward TPLF goons.. Now that TPLF's brutality and abuse have arrived his home turf Tembien, I would like to hear what he is going to say... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 15 Apr 2019, 21:07

Honourable Hawzaen,

Ait m!tri is ashamed of his agew temben heritage. He tried hard to be accepted by adwans by being ultra nationalist. In the end, he will take the hard truth when his bosses at adwa and axum succumb

Jimmy

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 15 Apr 2019, 22:27

Misraq wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 21:07
Honourable Hawzaen,

Ait m!tri is ashamed of his agew temben heritage. He tried hard to be accepted by adwans by being ultra nationalist. In the end, he will take the hard truth when his bosses at adwa and axum succumb

Jimmy

Brother Jimmy,

Why has ayte halafi avoided this thread so far despite the fact that it's solely about him and his home turf, Tembien ??? Well.. if he completely avoids this thread, I think I have to agree with you that he is unfortunately ashamed of his Tembien heritage... I thought Tembien is the core of Tigrayans' history in which even the Adwan's are proud of ...

Where are you, atye Halafi, when you are needed the most by your people, the people of Tembien ???

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF