Revelations

ነጭ ሣር ብሄራዊ ፓርክ የመሸገው የኦነግ ሀይል አደጋ ከማድረሱ በፊት መንግሥት እርምጃ እንዲወስድ ጥሪ ቀረበ

Post by Revelations » 15 Apr 2019, 02:25

Please wait, video is loading...

Abdelaziz
Member+

Re: ነጭ ሣር ብሄራዊ ፓርክ የመሸገው የኦነግ ሀይል አደጋ ከማድረሱ በፊት መንግሥት እርምጃ እንዲወስድ ጥሪ ቀረበ

Post by Abdelaziz » 15 Apr 2019, 02:51

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww If OLF-shane can extend its reach as far as Nech-sarr park,located in Gomugofa, then OLF must have a huge and extremely capable army equipped with modern mobility, I say this coz how else did they come there, unless they have ships or speedboats to cross lake Abaya, the second largest lake in Ethiopia? It is amazing foray, and extremely daring, Ethiopia is finished! And really, I suspect Wedimedhin berad might have sent some of his arab-trained brigades to help OLF liberate Oromia and annex the southern state, a massive region of small 50-60 tribes such as waragays. welayitas,etc. I've no doubt OLF will also take Wello and Gojam, and, I do not think Tigray will save Amharu from now onwards.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 15 Apr 2019, 03:11

Abdelaziz wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 02:51
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww If OLF-shane can extend its reach as far as Nech-sarr park,located in Gomugofa, then OLF must have a huge and extremely capable army equipped with modern mobility, I say this coz how else did they come there, unless they have ships or speedboats to cross lake Abaya, the second largest lake in Ethiopia? It is amazing foray, and extremely daring, Ethiopia is finished! And really, I suspect Wedimedhin berad might have sent some of his arab-trained brigades to help OLF liberate Oromia and annex the southern state, a massive region of small 50-60 tribes such as waragays. welayitas,etc. I've no doubt OLF will also take Wello and Gojam, and, I do not think Tigray will save Amharu from now onwards.
Abdelaziz,

If you listen to Getachew Reda's clip I posted earlier, TPLF wants peace to prevail and EPRDF to succeed. The only way to do that is supporting Dr.Abiy's government. Once they all agree in owning all the "problems" of the past including the huge youth unemployment & the "Blessings" such as EAL, Telecom, EFFORT, TERET & others like them, they can tackle any problem EPRDF is facing today.

In fact with the global support EPRDF is getting today including Ethiopian diaspora, potentially are much stronger than ever to take Ethiopia to a middle income country by 2025.

Unlike others, I expect a break through out of EPRDF meeting Monday.

Cheers!

Abdelaziz
Member+

Post by Abdelaziz » 15 Apr 2019, 03:24

It is possible but not easy. I say not easy given the fact Oromia and Amara kilils are largely outside the control of OPDO and ANDM respectively. It will be easier for TPLF to lead Ethiopia into prosperity if OLF replaces the now-dead OPDO and NAMA replaces the now dead-and-buried ANDM.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 15 Apr 2019, 03:52

Abdelaziz wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 03:24
It is possible but not easy. I say not easy given the fact Oromia and Amara kilils are largely outside the control of OPDO and ANDM respectively. It will be easier for TPLF to lead Ethiopia into prosperity if OLF replaces the now-dead OPDO and NAMA replaces the now dead-and-buried ANDM.
Abde,

Once TPLF fully participates in EPRDF as in the past with mostly a background role this time, the party shall regenerate energy.

Plus, there is no way TPLF can degrade itslef to the level of OLF today and survive; Remember, OPDO and ANDM are still its creation albeit, they have grown teeth! :P

TPLF can't throw the baby out with the bathwater!

Bottom line, there is no alternative leading Ethiopia to EPRDF. Dr. Abiy is the modern day Meles; he was born and raised under TPLF!

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 15 Apr 2019, 05:15

Dawi,

Do you think tribalism will stabilise Ethiopia? For me, a eprdf meeting breakthrough without addressing the main cause of all the major crisis of the country, which is tribal politics, things would rather worthened. OPDO has clearly replaced the tplf tribal hegemony, and things are getting uglier as the days go. According to your comment, tribals should come together , energized eprdf with the"popular support" it has got (you mean in post tplf and early Abiy love talks) would be the best way to go. What this means that eprdf wants to get "popular support" without giving a sh!t in return, which is ridiculous.
Dawi wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 03:52
Abdelaziz wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 03:24
Abde,

Once TPLF fully participates in EPRDF as in the past with mostly a background role this time, the party shall regenerate energy.

Plus, there is no way TPLF can degrade itslef to the level of OLF today and survive; Remember, OPDO and ANDM are still its creation albeit, they have grown teeth! :P

TPLF can't throw the baby out with the bathwater!

Bottom line, there is no alternative leading Ethiopia to EPRDF. Dr. Abiy is the modern day Meles; he was born and raised under TPLF!

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 15 Apr 2019, 08:24

EPDRF as we used to know it no longer exists, and will never exist. EPDRF was formed when its politicians had believed in ethnic politics, and some of them were molded to believe in it. Today, that composition does not exist. There are politicians in EPDRF who question the validity of ethnic politics. These are not opposition parties politicians. No, they are member of EPDRF. Is an EPDRF member can still be a party member while denouncing ethnic politics? I do not think so. The question is what topics really are the EPDRF politicians discussing? Do we see a new realignment? They might try to make an artificial facelift of their politics. I do not think it works. Why? Because they and the majority of Ethiopians live in different planet when it comes to politics.

AbebeB

Post by AbebeB » 15 Apr 2019, 11:02

Revelations wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 02:25
Revelations,

ይህ የኦነግ ሥራ ጎጃም ላይ ነብር ለቆ ተማሪዎችን ከአስፈጀው ተለይቶ የሚታይ ድርጊት ነው፡፡ ስለዚህ ኦነግ አሸናፊ ነው ብለናል፡፡

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 15 Apr 2019, 12:40

Dawi wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 03:11
Abdelaziz wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 02:51
Abdelaziz,

If you listen to Getachew Reda's clip I posted earlier, TPLF wants peace to prevail and EPRDF to succeed. The only way to do that is supporting Dr.Abiy's government. Once they all agree in owning all the "problems" of the past including the huge youth unemployment & the "Blessings" such as EAL, Telecom, EFFORT, TERET & others like them, they can tackle any problem EPRDF is facing today.

In fact with the global support EPRDF is getting today including Ethiopian diaspora, potentially are much stronger than ever to take Ethiopia to a middle income country by 2025.

Unlike others, I expect a break through out of EPRDF meeting Monday.

Cheers!

They should.
They all have problems in their home base.
They all have problems in the Agar parties.
A one all Ethiopian party is not possible now, so they should stay the way they are for this period.

Census and election are being politicized more than they deserve.

ODP and ADP are afraid they will lose if elections are held on time, but will lose even more if delayed. People need functioning government in the Wereda, Zone too. Dr. Mrara had put it very clearly- In many places the lower and middle level governments are non existent. That is dangerous.

Dr. Abiy needs to stop of any new changes with Kenya, Eritrea, Somalia, Djibouti...let things continue the way they were temporarily. It affects too many and too much unnecessarily. Somalia Somaliland has immediate effect on Somali Kilil, Djibouti on Afar and Issa, Eritrea on Afar and Tigray..etc.
There is no comeling reason to do anything now.

As you said the unemployed and young is the bomb that can kill the country. That should be the primary focus. The more the economy the less the politics.

AbebeB

Post by AbebeB » 15 Apr 2019, 13:41

Revelations wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 02:25
Revelations,
ይህ የኦነግ ሥራ ጎጃም ላይ ነብር ለቆ ተማሪዎችን ከአስፈጀው ተለይቶ የሚታይ ድርጊት ነው፡፡ ስለዚህ ኦነግ አሸናፊ ነው ብለናል፡፡

Revelations

Post by Revelations » 16 Apr 2019, 00:33