Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdelaziz

Breaking News: Tigray says it has over 700,000 warhardened combatants who can liberate the entire East Africa.

Post by Abdelaziz » 15 Apr 2019, 01:31

And Tigray has weapons that can arm the entire African Armed forces!

Abdelaziz

Re: Breaking News: Tigray says it has over 700,000 warhardened combatants who can liberate the entire East Africa.

Post by Abdelaziz » 15 Apr 2019, 01:41

The kilietam "Oromaran" sons of bi'tches must be told enough is enough!

Hawzen

Re: Breaking News: Tigray says it has over 700,000 warhardened combatants who can liberate the entire East Africa.

Post by Hawzen » 15 Apr 2019, 18:33

Abdelaziz wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 01:31
And Tigray has weapons that can arm the entire African Armed forces!

Sister Abi-gail,

Let's say your claim about the size of your military and the weapon you possess is true for argument sake, now I would like to know how the Democratic Republic of Tigray can feed them knowing that the least important Killil has been strangled from every directions specially now with the change in Sudan ???

My advice to you is that come back to Asmara to knock door to door in Gejeret and then you can send all the leftover food you accumulated to the DRT... Humbling yourself with humility might help you defend your the Democratic Republic of Tigray :lol: :mrgreen: :oops:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Misraq
Member+

Post by Misraq » 15 Apr 2019, 20:17

Honourable Hawzaen,

Agamit Abigail is talking about the 700,000 sperms I deployed in her anxs. She will disclose the 700,000 more I deployed in her pu$$ tomorrow. Are you taking her seriously? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Dedebit is always Dedebit
RIP Abay Tigray

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 15 Apr 2019, 22:41

Misraq wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 20:17
Honourable Hawzaen,

Agamit Abigail is talking about the 700,000 sperms I deployed in her anxs. She will disclose the 700,000 more I deployed in her pu$$ tomorrow. Are you taking her seriously? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Dedebit is always Dedebit
RIP Abay Tigray
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This one I believe you, brother Jimmy aka the conqueror of Sister Abi-gail's behind...I think she must be shy that she decided to hide from the thread she opened the same why she always opens her stinky behind for the majesty Jimmy :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 16 Apr 2019, 01:18

Weyzero semira yejote workit, chill down, my concubine translady hawa is addicted gossiper who talks in my absence about the Arab-jeberti tripodal man named Mr Abgali whom she accuses for sodo'mizing her and making her Hamasen Anu'zz like a nakifan n cave where you, weyzero semira, can hide your head and nieck. Please, while you are there in Hawa's caqvish hamasen annixus , would you shake off all the manseed in your diaper which your little-di'ck Irish husband shed in your rotting Pu'zzy last night? Thank you Weyzero Semira,and BTW, I would like to f'ck your ga'y son, he now looks like a good female tra'nny, I will tell you how it goes.