Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
banebris2013
Member
Posts: 268
Joined: 09 Apr 2013, 20:53

What happened to the GO-FUND money in the name of Burayu and Gedeo Victims?

Post by banebris2013 » 15 Apr 2019, 00:31

There was a talk of a substantial amount of fund raised in the name of Burayu and Gedeo victims. Did this victims get any assistance out of the fund? Is ABN get diaspora fund to buy AK47 in black market to go around and kill non-amharas in Amhara region?
So far there is no evidence to indicate the go fund raised in the name of Burayu and Gedeo victims has been reached the victims. Rather there is suspicion ABN is getting the fund to arm itself with AK47 to kill innocent
non.amharas who living in amhara region. What happened in Kamisse with ABN is a good example what a diaspora fund can do.
The gofund money in the name of victims should be used for the victims, not to create victims.

banebris2013
Member
Posts: 268
Joined: 09 Apr 2013, 20:53

Re: What happened to the GO-FUND money in the name of Burayu and Gedeo Victims?

Post by banebris2013 » 15 Apr 2019, 01:25

It is very sad victims are used to collect money to victimize others. ABN is pumping its chest due to the diaspora fund that enabled the organisation to buy AK47 in black market to kill inocent non-amharas in amhara region. ABN will pay the price for this at the ballot box in the next election. It will be a village party. Mark my word. It will be a party for debrebrihan or [deleted] shewa zone only. Gojjam and gonder belongs to agew associated amharas that distastes what ABN stands for. For sure they will never win anything in wollo.

Za-Ilmaknun
Member
Posts: 552
Joined: 15 Jun 2018, 17:40

Re: What happened to the GO-FUND money in the name of Burayu and Gedeo Victims?

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 15 May 2019, 11:33

banebris2013 wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 01:25
It is very sad victims are used to collect money to victimize others. ABN is pumping its chest due to the diaspora fund that enabled the organisation to buy AK47 in black market to kill inocent non-amharas in amhara region. ABN will pay the price for this at the ballot box in the next election. It will be a village party. Mark my word. It will be a party for debrebrihan or [deleted] shewa zone only. Gojjam and gonder belongs to agew associated amharas that distastes what ABN stands for. For sure they will never win anything in wollo.

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 20243
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: What happened to the GO-FUND money in the name of Burayu and Gedeo Victims?

Post by Ethoash » 15 May 2019, 11:58

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
15 May 2019, 11:33
banebris2013 wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 01:25
Za-Ilmaknun

what is your point?

Burayu and Gedeo fund should be invested instead of feeding them for few days if the money was invested in their name it would be lasting effect in their life.. here is few thing i suggest what to do with the money..


Za-Ilmaknun
Member
Posts: 552
Joined: 15 Jun 2018, 17:40

Re: What happened to the GO-FUND money in the name of Burayu and Gedeo Victims?

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 15 May 2019, 12:04

Ethoash wrote:
15 May 2019, 11:58
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
15 May 2019, 11:33
banebris2013 wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 01:25
Za-Ilmaknun

what is your point?

Burayu and Gedeo fund should be invested instead of feeding them for few days if the money was invested in their name it would be lasting effect in their life.. here is few thing i suggest what to do with the money..

The point is what you saw in the YouTube video. The person who started the thread seems to have a concern about the whereabouts of the fund collected by Global Alliance.

AbebeB
Member
Posts: 2984
Joined: 15 Oct 2016, 10:31

Re: What happened to the GO-FUND money in the name of Burayu and Gedeo Victims?

Post by AbebeB » 15 May 2019, 12:06

banebris2013 wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 00:31
There was a talk of a substantial amount of fund raised in the name of Burayu and Gedeo victims. Did this victims get any assistance out of the fund? Is ABN get diaspora fund to buy AK47 in black market to go around and kill non-amharas in Amhara region?
So far there is no evidence to indicate the go fund raised in the name of Burayu and Gedeo victims has been reached the victims. Rather there is suspicion ABN is getting the fund to arm itself with AK47 to kill innocent
non.amharas who living in amhara region. What happened in Kamisse with ABN is a good example what a diaspora fund can do.
The gofund money in the name of victims should be used for the victims, not to create victims.
Oh, you didn't hear the circulating info?

ለማኝ aka ታማኝ seems to use it for his monthly boarding rent and burger lunch.

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 20243
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: What happened to the GO-FUND money in the name of Burayu and Gedeo Victims?

Post by Ethoash » 15 May 2019, 12:26

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
15 May 2019, 12:04
Ethoash wrote:
15 May 2019, 11:58
The point is what you saw in the YouTube video. The person who started the thread seems to have a concern about the whereabouts of the fund collected by Global Alliance.
i still did not get your point ..

banebris2013 want to know what happened to million dollar collected for Burayu and Gedeo victims do u have have answer ?

you go and posted "የአለም መንግስታት የአመት በጀት ቢሰጠን እንዃን ችግራችን አይፈታም"አክቲቪስት ታማኝ በየነ ... how this answer where the Gedeo money gone.. i dont care what UN GIVE OR NOT GIVE that is not our business our business the money we donated where it gone ....

if አክቲቪስት ታማኝ በየነ wasted this money then it would be his last time that he will collect other money ... instead if he use this money to invest and make one million dollar ten million dollar and then 100 million dollar that would be God sent .. i will tell u store

once up on time the Italy want to pay kassa for the victim of war.. king haile selassie was smart instead of giving the kassa one birr to each victim they ask the Italian to build us hydro dam the dam still there serving us ... had the king said pay those victim direct the money would have gone long time ago.. the same way it is easy to just buy wheat and give those poor people but they will still be poor for long time to come .. instead make them wait 3 month in just 3 month the can reap their effort ,hard work and sacrificed... they will be free from poverty .. once their investment start paying off.. i am telling u one million is very powerful tools if u know how to use it .. for starter u can borrow ten time of that that means you will have ten million dollar .. ten million dollar means 3 billion birr now sky in the limit u could even start people housing to house the victim and still make more money by regenerating the same money by use it as seed money instead of speeding it.. every time u build u will generate ten time the amount u put in.. then u use that money to regenerate other business and so on ...

Za-Ilmaknun
Member
Posts: 552
Joined: 15 Jun 2018, 17:40

Re: What happened to the GO-FUND money in the name of Burayu and Gedeo Victims?

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 15 May 2019, 12:26

AbebeB wrote:
15 May 2019, 12:06
banebris2013 wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 00:31
There was a talk of a substantial amount of fund raised in the name of Burayu and Gedeo victims. Did this victims get any assistance out of the fund? Is ABN get diaspora fund to buy AK47 in black market to go around and kill non-amharas in Amhara region?
So far there is no evidence to indicate the go fund raised in the name of Burayu and Gedeo victims has been reached the victims. Rather there is suspicion ABN is getting the fund to arm itself with AK47 to kill innocent
non.amharas who living in amhara region. What happened in Kamisse with ABN is a good example what a diaspora fund can do.
The gofund money in the name of victims should be used for the victims, not to create victims.
Oh, you didn't hear the circulating info?

ለማኝ aka ታማኝ seems to use it for his monthly boarding rent and burger lunch.
OLF displaces to claim the land as always whereas, Tamagn and Ethiopians help the displaced return to their homeland. Ethiopians contributed sizable amount of money for the rehabilitation of the unfortunate IDP. Global alliance spearheaded by Tamagn, is now trying to build houses and provide economic means to permanently help the people stand on their feet. I am afraid tho, the houses will soon be burned and the people again be uprooted by the same forces who have been given the pass so far while doing the rampage. :roll:

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 20243
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: What happened to the GO-FUND money in the name of Burayu and Gedeo Victims?

Post by Ethoash » 16 May 2019, 01:54

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
15 May 2019, 12:26
AbebeB wrote:
15 May 2019, 12:06
banebris2013 wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 00:31
The gofund money in the name of victims should be used for the victims, not to create victims.
Oh, you didn't hear the circulating info?

ለማኝ aka ታማኝ seems to use it for his monthly boarding rent and burger lunch.
, is now trying to build houses and provide economic means to permanently help the people stand on their feet. I am afraid tho, the houses will soon be burned and the people again be uprooted by the same forces who have been given the pass so far while doing the rampage. :roll:
እኔን የገረመኝ እነዚህን ሚሲኪኖች አዲስ ልብስ አልበስን አዲስ ቤት ስርተን ስንልካቸው ። በፊት ያባረሯቸው ሌላ በቅናት እነዚህን ሚሲኪኖች እንደገና ቤታቸውን ይነጥቋቸዋል ፣ ይህ ሙዝ ይዞ ጦጣዎች መንጋ ሄዶ ረብሻ ሲነሳ ጦጦቹን መውንጅል ነው። እነዚህ ስዎች ለደህንነታቸው ምንም ዋስትና በሌለው ቦታ ሄዱ ተመለሱ ቤት እንስራላችዋለን ማለት ነገር መፈለግ ነው። ይሉቅንን እነዚህን ስዎች የሚቀበል ቀበሌ በፍቃደኛነት ከመጣ ። ለስፋሪዎቹም ለነዋሪዎቹም ቤቱን እኩል ማካፈል ጥሩ ዜዴ የመስለኛል። እዚህ ላይ ገንዘብ ከየት ይመጣል ያ ሁሉ ቤት ለመስራት ።። እሱን አስቤበታለሁ በጭቃ ምንም ነገር ሳይገባበት ሽክላ መስራት ይችላል ። በእሳት የማይቃጠል የጭቃ ሽክላ ፣ ጥይት የማይበሳው። በጣም ጥራት ያለው እዛው ክጭቃ በድንብ ተጠቅጥቆ በማሽን የሚስራ ስለሆነ በጣም ጠንካራ። ሙቀትም ቅዝቃዜም የማይስብ ። ምንም ኬሚካል የሌለው በንፁ ጭቃ የተስራ ።

watch this machine the block can be make interlocking this way u dont need cement to build well.. my point is instead of paying someone else to build 1000 houses why not we buy the machine and build it ourself this way everyone will earn income and this machine will not stop at 1000 house it will build none stop

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 20243
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: What happened to the GO-FUND money in the name of Burayu and Gedeo Victims?

Post by Ethoash » 16 May 2019, 11:07

i know this information is over loooooooooooooooooooooooooooook but i wish my hand from the sin.. next time if anyone ask me for money ... i will not say i told u so, but i will have no regret not giving donation because i pay my due by providing this information ...



Published on Nov 6, 2016
Hopethiopia was joined by the Church of the King team from Mandeville Lo, USA. They worked extremely hard in every project that they were involved in and this was particularly true when it came to building bricks. Hopethiopia uses the Hydraform technology which is excellent for teams to build homes and structures in a rural setting like ours. Preparation and teamwork are critical when it comes to productivity. A great many thanks to the COTK team.



look how beautiful the brick that they make out of mud ... u have to add cement to make the block waterproof but there are other alternative to cement we can add... just look the second video they will show u the house they build with this mud block .. 80% is mud .. mind u 80% mud that come beneath the ground that we r building on... this kind of mud block excellent heat resistance and fire resistance when the out side is hot the inside will cool down .. when the outside is hot the inside is cool .. it work like magic... it is so cheap .. we will not limit ourself only building 1000 house we practically build none stop.. as long as we have mud we can build now where could u find this kind of technology... it is easy to contact The Hope Ethiopia NGO, and get information from them and start building dont waste your money by building only 1000 house ..

banebris2013
Member
Posts: 268
Joined: 09 Apr 2013, 20:53

Re: What happened to the GO-FUND money in the name of Burayu and Gedeo Victims?

Post by banebris2013 » 20 May 2019, 20:41

The issue raised in this topic become an ongoing day to day business. Is it fair to use others misery for self interest or enrichment?

Post Reply