Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Democrat

Amharic Should be banned- We do not need it !

Post by Democrat » 15 Apr 2019, 00:13

We should ban amahric and promote local languages and Englishor Arabic. Amharic and Amhara people are simply primitive. Amharic is used to kill non-Amharas and to rob them of their territories. We should ban amharic. Regional States should apply positive discrimination, where they force every one to speak the local alnaguage and English or Arabic.

Democrat

Re: Amharic Should be banned- We do not need it !

Post by Democrat » 15 Apr 2019, 00:25

Amhara and Amharic have failed to unite Ethiopians. Using the Amharic language as a working language is worsening chauvinism of the amhara. The amhara see themselves as rulers of non-amhara Ethiopians and do not speak other Ethiopian languages as Tigrigna, Afan Oromo, Somalian, or Guraghe languages. Such people as Amhara can not unite Ethiopia as they falsify history and provoke ethnic wars.
Amharic should be relegated to the dust bin of hsitory.

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 15 Apr 2019, 04:33

Go ssuuck OLF pprick.

Democrat

Post by Democrat » 15 Apr 2019, 04:50

What makes think the only interest is OLF. all non-Amhara Ethiopians do not want to use Amharic. It is degrading to speak Amharic. The non-Amhara Ethiopians have the power to ban Amharic by force.

The likes insult OLF when they for basic rights. OLF is OK as long as they stand for the right of the Oromo people. But unacceptable when they calim lands that does not belong to Oromo people. Wello and Shewa should be under Agaw and Amhara, not Oromo.

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 15 Apr 2019, 04:55

ዴሞን እራስ፣
I bet your father has fvcked your mom by whispering in Amharic,, means you yourself are a product of Amharic flirt, lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Democrat

Post by Democrat » 15 Apr 2019, 05:02

Savage amhara ( tell me how do you call yourself, Amara, you cannot pronounce your tribe?)! Tigrayans call you Amhara and the rest of the world call you Amhara, your language is Amharic. and you call your self Amara because you cannot prounce the "h" in Amhara which is semetic or arabic letter. This shows you have no roots in Aksum or Ethiopia. Probably you Amharas migrated from West Africa as there are some folks who speak amharic in Camerun.

I speak Tigrigna in all occasions and use Arabic some times.

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 15 Apr 2019, 05:27

Why you get mad? Because I said the facts ?
ደግሞ ላስተካክልህ፣ በአማርኛ 'አማራ'/Amara እንጅ 'አምሀራ' አይባልም እሽ? In english we took the habit of writing it as Amhara. Maybe taken from foreign accent, lol. Anyway, look at also Addis Abeba vs Addis Ababa.
By the way, ye Areb qitregna sathogn aykerim, neqe bilenbshal
Democrat wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 05:02
Savage amhara ( tell me how do you call yourself, Amara, you cannot pronounce your tribe?)! Tigrayans call you Amhara and the rest of the world call you Amhara, your language is Amharic. and you call your self Amara because you cannot prounce the "h" in Amhara which is semetic or arabic letter. This shows you have no roots in Aksum or Ethiopia. Probably you Amharas migrated from West Africa as there are some folks who speak amharic in Camerun.

Democrat

Post by Democrat » 15 Apr 2019, 05:33

[media]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ge_AE2VtFKY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/media]

present
Member+

Post by present » 15 Apr 2019, 08:53

Keep teaching this guy :lol:
It's Amara, not Amhara kkkkk
kibramlak wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 05:27
ደግሞ ላስተካክልህ፣ በአማርኛ 'አማራ'/Amara እንጅ 'አምሀራ' አይባልም እሽ? In english we took the habit of writing it as Amhara. Maybe taken from foreign accent, lol. Anyway, look at also Addis Abeba vs Addis Ababa.
Democrat wrote:

AbebeB

Post by AbebeB » 15 Apr 2019, 14:34

Democrat wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 00:13
We should ban amahric and promote local languages and English or Arabic. Amharic and Amhara people are simply primitive. Amharic is used to kill non-Amharas and to rob them of their territories. We should ban amharic. Regional States should apply positive discrimination, where they force every one to speak the local a language and English or Arabic.
Democrat,
Yes, Amharic is inevitably banned. Not because it is useless but is has no nation as mother tongue speaker. Amharic was created for the purpose of assimilation in the same way as TPLF recently tried to merge some langues of the southern nations.

So when every nation goes to its mother tongue language, Amharic drops itself and goes extinct.
Seeing is believing and no doubt it will be near future.

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 15 Apr 2019, 15:01

Yes, that's right, Present
ሰሞኑን ደግሞ በጣም ተወራጩ፣
በኦነግ ስም የወጠኑት የዘር ማጥፋት ሙከራ ስለከሸፈባቸው፣ እራሳቸውን ስተው መዘላበድ ጀመሩ፣፣ የዘር ልክፍት ያለበት ድሮውንም ከራሱ ጋር የተጣላ ሰይጣን የጋለበው ቢባል ስህተት አይመስለኝም፣፣

present wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 08:53
kibramlak wrote:
Democrat wrote:

present
Member+

Post by present » 15 Apr 2019, 16:22

Brother Kibramlak,
ዓዎ ከሚሴ ላይ ኣማራን ለማሸነፍ ሙከራ ኣድርገው ኣማራ ጉድ ሰራቸው.

They believe the more the country is stable the more they lose. So they planned a coordinated attack on Amara from various fronts and, of course, Amara destroyed them. Amara made them run back to dedebit and like you said now Amara destroyed their last hope aka OLF. What's next?

Wey Amara- Ye Kurt ken Ye Ethiopia lijoch!!

kibramlak wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 15:01
Yes, that's right, Present
ሰሞኑን ደግሞ በጣም ተወራጩ፣
በኦነግ ስም የወጠኑት የዘር ማጥፋት ሙከራ ስለከሸፈባቸው፣ እራሳቸውን ስተው መዘላበድ ጀመሩ፣፣ የዘር ልክፍት ያለበት ድሮውንም ከራሱ ጋር የተጣላ ሰይጣን የጋለበው ቢባል ስህተት አይመስለኝም፣፣

present wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 08:53
kibramlak wrote:
Democrat wrote: