Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumawi
Member+

Andargatchew Tsige, Messay, G7, Tamagn....What is new they sound confused, desperate, and hopeless

Post by Axumawi » 14 Apr 2019, 23:58

Here is Messay Meknen
Even I felt bad for him. Tigray is still alive, so are Tigreans. I can't help with that. You don't only choose friends in life, Choose enemy as well.
You chose the wrong enemy, the Tigrean people. All you ex-EPRP and ex-Derg feel that way.

How could dead TPLF call a meeting?
How could Abiy sit with TPLF?
Did Abiy play us, that bloody Oromo?

No he did not play you, but he has a country to keep functioning. You do not care about anything. Nobody is going to hold you responsible for anything. You are not man enough to even explain the in explainable broadcast.

Last edited by Axumawi on 15 Apr 2019, 00:09, edited 1 time in total.

Axumawi
Member+

Re: Andargatchew Tsige, Messay Mekonen, G7....What is new they sound confused, desperate, and hopeless

Post by Axumawi » 15 Apr 2019, 00:05

Here is Andargatchew Tsige.

I cannot believe he said he does not want to use the word Biher I will use zer politika..lol after 50 years Andargatchew gives up.

He said Abiy and Lema have realized there is nothing they can do outside EPRDF, and without EPRDF...duh...I always thought Andargatchew is one of the smartest people. Didn't he himself join EPRDF realizing there is nothing that can be done without EPRDF in the 90s?

I feel sorry for you..

You could see power so close...yet so far away. 1991/2, 2005, 2018....