Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Why Eritrea wants to join “Ethiopia Teskar” while refused to join during its wedding party for 18 years???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 14 Apr 2019, 16:09

Bologna maid loves to eat the left over and have vast experiences for that and they are at it now with dying Ethiopia, Abana Ayabxh???
Sishemu Yalbelu Sisharu Yaleqsalu/Yiqochalu, the typical case of Bologna maids behaviors???

Can someone tell Issayas and his Bologna maids Teskar is one day and no party "Luqso" but wedding is Finteza party everyday for 18 years all ethnics modernized and have their own industrial parks and ready to be nations as wedded man can be independent. Why Eritrea refused to make a dent its dead economy for 18 years now forced to join and give up everything like "Yeshal" including Asseb and Massawa just to have one day Luqso??? Ethiopia is dead and buried and everyone is busy to do the last funeral "Teskar" and Eritrea vowed to be part of it??? Abana Ayabxh???
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 14 Apr 2019, 20:10, edited 2 times in total.

present
Member+

Re: Why Eritrea wants to join Ethiopia “Teskar” while refused to join during its wedding party for 18 years???

Post by present » 14 Apr 2019, 16:42

Be carfule guys halafi is talking. He is the UN representative, he has the final say on who should stay within country and who should not. He knows everything :lol: :lol: he knows when the UN will announce the 9 different countries out of Ethiopia that he is been day dreaming about since he left his nasty dry land Adwa. Too bad for him he will never see that in his miserable last years of his life

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Why Eritrea wants to join “Ethiopia Teskar” while refused to join during its wedding party for 18 years???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 14 Apr 2019, 20:09

Bologna maid loves to eat the left over and have vast experiences for that and they are at it now with dying Ethiopia, Abana Ayabxh???

present
Member+

Re: Why Eritrea wants to join “Ethiopia Teskar” while refused to join during its wedding party for 18 years???

Post by present » 14 Apr 2019, 20:32

Poor soul halafi. Ethiopia is dying now? I thought you said earlier she is already dead. So is she back up again in your crazy mind making your life even more miserable ? :lol: :lol:

Everybody needs Ethiopia, man! God got your a'ss!! :lol:

It's all in your mind old man kkk

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
14 Apr 2019, 20:09

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 14 Apr 2019, 20:44

present wrote:
14 Apr 2019, 20:32
Poor soul halafi. Ethiopia is dying now? I thought you said earlier she is already dead. So is she back up again in your crazy mind making your life even more miserable ? :lol: :lol:

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
I just posted for you video by Messay Mekonen whose dedication for the unity of Ethiopia and what he saw the current Ethiopia. Everything I have been saying just vomited it for your guys. Do not cheat to your seal you know what is going on and where that Qoshasha Ethiopia is heading.

present
Member+

Post by present » 14 Apr 2019, 20:55

Halafi, take a chill pill man :lol: . Everything you think about Ethiopia is over your head.

Do you understand Amharic like 90 percent of Ethiopians do? I know you do but you have a problem interpreting a thing they way you want not the way it is or must be.

You should also think about the dying tigray republic that only exists in your mind as well. Anderians are fight to be free. Tembien is fighting to free. Irob is fighting to be free. Adigrat is fighting to be free.

Is tigray dying or you don't think so? You only think Ethiopia dying or dead already. Btw you have been saying that for fckn way too long, man. Fix your brain :lol: :lol:

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
14 Apr 2019, 20:44
present wrote:

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
I just posted for you video by Messay Mekonen whose dedication for the unity of Ethiopia and what he saw the current Ethiopia. Everything I have been saying just vomited it for your guys. Do not cheat to your seal you know what is going on and where that Qoshasha Ethiopia is heading.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 15 Apr 2019, 17:52

No one pushed you to perceive Massay Mekonen article one way or the other, you seem bothered and scared to death by it.
present wrote:
14 Apr 2019, 20:55
Halafi, take a chill pill man :lol: . Everything you think about Ethiopia is over your head.

Do you understand Amharic like 90 percent of Ethiopians do? I know you do but you have a problem interpreting a thing they way you want not the way it is or must be.

You should also think about the dying tigray republic that only exists in your mind as well. Anderians are fight to be free. Tembien is fighting to free. Irob is fighting to be free. Adigrat is fighting to be free.

Is tigray dying or you don't think so? You only think Ethiopia dying or dead already. Btw you have been saying that for fckn way too long, man. Fix your brain :lol: :lol:

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
present wrote:

Halafi Mengedi wrote:

present
Member+

Post by present » 15 Apr 2019, 20:25

Wow.... halafi you are so mart :lol: :lol:

You posted the fckn video you da'mn a'ss :lol:

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 17:52
No one pushed you to perceive Massay Mekonen article one way or the other, you seem bothered and scared to death by it.
present wrote:
14 Apr 2019, 20:55

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
present wrote:

Halafi Mengedi wrote: