Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Benn

Where is Awash when the people of Tigray needs it most ?

Post by Benn » 14 Apr 2019, 14:36

Please wait, video is loading...

Cowboy Humera

Re: Where is Awash when the people of Tigray needs it most ?

Post by Cowboy Humera » 14 Apr 2019, 14:55

These gullible youth in my country Tigrai are working against their own self interest by becoming tools of the ugum shabo in total disrespect to our TPLF visionary leaders and to our Tigrai's democratic system of governance.

Protesting against a democratic government is a gross violation of human rights of the elected leaders. As a human rights activist of 9 years on this forum, I condemn these protests by the Tigrai hooligans who got brainwashed watching EriTV. I would like to remind these hooligans that the open air prison we TPLF built in our Awash valley for the former 80,000 Oromo prisoners is now vacant and we will not hesitate to fill it with new prisoners to safeguard our democracy and rule of law. Enough is enough! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 14 Apr 2019, 15:04

Cowboy Humera wrote:
14 Apr 2019, 14:55
These gullible youth in my country Tigrai are working against their own self interest by becoming tools of the ugum shabo in total disrespect to our TPLF visionary leaders and to our Tigrai's democratic system of governance.

Protesting against a democratic government is a gross violation of human rights of the elected leaders. As a human rights activist of 9 years on this forum, I condemn these protests by the Tigrai hooligans who got brainwashed watching EriTV. I would like to remind these hooligans that the open air prison we TPLF built in our Awash valley for the former 80,000 Oromo prisoners is now vacant and we will not hesitate to fill it with new prisoners to safeguard our democracy and rule of law. Enough is enough! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Shameless adgi,don't blacken the name "Awash".

Cowboy Humera

Post by Cowboy Humera » 14 Apr 2019, 18:48

My boss kerenite gave me a day off today, but I'm still here. That shows you how determined we Digital Weyane are to see our Tigrai's independence. :mrgreen: