Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Revelations

ABIY SWEEPS THE STREETS, BUT ISRAEL SENDS FIREFIGHTERS TO ASSIST IN ETHIOPIAN MOUNTAIN BLAZE

Post by Revelations » 14 Apr 2019, 14:26

Please wait, video is loading...

Axumawi
Member+

Re: ABIY SWEEPS THE STREETS, BUT ISRAEL SENDS FIREFIGHTERS TO ASSIST IN ETHIOPIAN MOUNTAIN BLAZE

Post by Axumawi » 14 Apr 2019, 14:37

Who asked Israel to send help?

Do you have an answer for that?

Does he have any hand in it?

DefendTheTruth

Re: ABIY SWEEPS THE STREETS, BUT ISRAEL SENDS FIREFIGHTERS TO ASSIST IN ETHIOPIAN MOUNTAIN BLAZE

Post by DefendTheTruth » 14 Apr 2019, 14:46

When are you going to stop bitting the very hand that feeds you, the ungreatful big belly?

"ABIY SWEEPS THE STREETS, BUT ISRAEL SENDS FIREFIGHTERS TO ASSIST IN ETHIOPIAN MOUNTAIN BLAZE".

( I think he has to flow in and extinguish the fire, but before that he needs to extinguish the bitting tounge, which doesn't spare even the same finger that just spoon fed it, that is the wise thing to do for him).

"A request [for assistance] was made by Ethiopian Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed during a conversation with Prime Minister Netanyahu on Friday.”

Revelations

Post by Revelations » 14 Apr 2019, 14:55

Axumawi wrote:
14 Apr 2019, 14:37

As usual....

present
Member+

Post by present » 14 Apr 2019, 15:42

:lol:
Abiy is exposing himself. He is proving himself to be a shallow. Even if he was involved in bringing Israel, he should not have been giving such a great emphasis on cleaning a city while 1 million Gedios and thousands of Amaros are still being displaced and while ethnic conflict is going on all over the country.

He is trying to put out a message that the current on going issues are norms typical of the transitional process. But more and more people are being organized and preparing for wars. More ethinc tensions are adding to already ethinc politics fueled Ethiopia

He is not signaling out confidence to the people but worries
Revelations wrote:
14 Apr 2019, 14:55
Axumawi wrote:

As usual....

Last edited by present on 14 Apr 2019, 16:30, edited 5 times in total.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 14 Apr 2019, 15:54

Because Ethiopia does not have helicopters to to put out the fire. But we have so many brooms to sweep the street. What is going on here. Somebody wants to take Abiy to court for not having helicopters, even more, for not being there extinguishing the fire? Well, the last time I checked he is the prime minister of Ethiopia.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 14 Apr 2019, 16:15

DefendTheTruth wrote:
14 Apr 2019, 14:46
When are you going to stop bitting the very hand that feeds you, the ungreatful big belly?

"ABIY SWEEPS THE STREETS, BUT ISRAEL SENDS FIREFIGHTERS TO ASSIST IN ETHIOPIAN MOUNTAIN BLAZE".

( I think he has to flow in and extinguish the fire, but before that he needs to extinguish the bitting tounge, which doesn't spare even the same finger that just spoon fed it, that is the wise thing to do for him).

"A request [for assistance] was made by Ethiopian Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed during a conversation with Prime Minister Netanyahu on Friday.”
Defend - Aren't you being a little oversensitive?

Did you see that fancy Chopper Abiy took to land in the middle of Wolega Stadium with Republican guards? Desert Storm!

Can they take that to extinguish the fire? It looks bigger than the dingy one Israel brought. Sorry Defend, I am just giving Rev more ammunition for attack? :P This is better than mocking the street sweep

I think the connection between Ethiopian Jews with Gondar may have something to do with the request. Others started and Abiy finished it with PM Netanyahu.

Rev mocking the street cleaning is unethical. I agree with you on that! Take it easy!

Last edited by Dawi on 14 Apr 2019, 16:20, edited 1 time in total.

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 14 Apr 2019, 16:17

Revelations wrote:
14 Apr 2019, 14:55
Axumawi wrote:

As usual....

Lets not politicize everything.
I have information of how the Israeli help came. That is why I asked you questions.

If you have to politicize the fire in Semien and you are writing for the improvement and benefit of Ethiopia, ask the following questions:

Who started the fire in the first place? I hope you will not go around the world for this, since Amhara kilil gov has admitted and the people know.
Does somebody need to be taken to court for starting the first fire?

Who allowed the Amhara Fano, Gobez Aleqa, Shiftas with glorified name of Liyu Hail to do training and excercie in Semien?

Now who is burying his head in the sand, you or I?

Revelations

Post by Revelations » 14 Apr 2019, 16:47

Oh my! Elevating yourself, nah! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Axumawi wrote:
14 Apr 2019, 16:17

Lets not politicize everything.
I have information of how the Israeli help came. That is why I asked you questions.

If you have to politicize the fire in Semien and you are writing for the improvement and benefit of Ethiopia, ask the following questions:

Who started the fire in the first place? I hope you will not go around the world for this, since Amhara kilil gov has admitted and the people know.
Does somebody need to be taken to court for starting the first fire?

Who allowed the Amhara Fano, Gobez Aleqa, Shiftas with glorified name of Liyu Hail to do training and excercie in Semien?

Now who is burying his head in the sand, you or I?