Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumawi
Member+

When your food comes from Sudan - What should you do?

Post by Axumawi » 14 Apr 2019, 13:20

People wonder why do all other Gulf countries except UAE want stability in Sudan. Simple: their food is produced in Sudan. They need Sudan as much as the Sudanese people.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: When your food comes from Sudan - What should you do?

Post by Degnet » 14 Apr 2019, 13:26

Axumawi wrote:
14 Apr 2019, 13:20
People wonder why do all other Gulf countries except UAE want stability in Sudan. Simple: their food is produced in Sudan. They need Sudan as much as the Sudanese people.
anta korfach bezaeba adka tezareb,what a shameless person,these people have no self respect.ke tenagro anagari tebken deyom zblu amharu.How I dislike this person,denkoro leflaf,hiwotey keteref kabzie kereheq,arifna kenina neirna.kulu eyu zefelet,deze hond.

Follower

Post by Follower » 14 Apr 2019, 13:41

ኣይተ ተመን፡ኣይትሓዘሉ ስርሑ እዩ ዝገብር ዘሎ፡digital qomalat hes in get paid as you post እዩ ዘሎ።
ናቱስ ቁርብ እኳ ርዱእ እዩ ላይኻ እዩ ግራ ዘጋብኣና እነኦ፡ካብ ኣርእስቲ ወጻኢ እላ ጸሓፍካ።
እምበር ናይ ኣይተ ኣክሱምሲ ኮሚዲ ጽብቅቲ መዘናግዒት ለይኾነትይ።

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 14 Apr 2019, 13:43

Follower wrote:
14 Apr 2019, 13:41
ኣይተ ተመን፡ኣይትሓዘሉ ስርሑ እዩ ዝገብር ዘሎ፡digital qomalat hes in get paid as you post እዩ ዘሎ።
Do you know that I had a dog when I was a child,that is our difference. I have more love and respect to my dog than you.

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 14 Apr 2019, 13:50

Ethiopia had started this startegy. Grow food for some countries that need to be turned from potential enemy to potential friend.
Test case was Saudi Arabia. The impact was immediate. The Saudi's made big change in their behaviour. So much so they even wanted to invest in Electricity generation and distribution in Ethiopia.

Well Ethiopia seems to go back always to tchiqa. Finds quickest way to go backwards. Almost a decade has been wasted and countries in the pipeline have moved ON.

Follower

Post by Follower » 14 Apr 2019, 13:58

Degnet wrote:
14 Apr 2019, 13:43
Follower wrote:
14 Apr 2019, 13:41
Do you know that I had a dog when I was a child,that is our difference. I have more love and respect to my dog than you.
ለኽባጥ ሓሳዊ ልዓርስኻ ልብላዕ ለየግነኻስ ልኸልቢ?
ኣበይ ከም ልዓበኻ 'ኮ ኣይተ ሃላፊ ኣጽወምና ኣዮም።