eden
Member+

Humble PM leading by doing - seen sweeping streets

Post by eden » 14 Apr 2019, 08:20

Bashu

Re: Humble PM leading by doing - seen sweeping streets

Post by Bashu » 14 Apr 2019, 08:36

More from Felix Horne Twitter:

""How Abiy's government handles this ongoing and complex crisis is an important indicator of his ability to manage the growing conflicts country-wide…opening football stadiums and street-cleaning campaigns isn’t"

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 14 Apr 2019, 09:06

If you are wise take what has been offered and demand the rest, instead of saying unless everything is offered at once, which could result in you losing everything, is a sort of a proverb.

So, Mr. Felix Home and his backl*icker we can thank the PM for leading by example and still demand the rest of our wishes to be fulfilled, isn't it?

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 14 Apr 2019, 09:11

What a crappy head filled with nonsense. Cleaning streets instead of saving lives is what you want to see. So go print those photos and put them on your walls.
DefendTheTruth wrote:
14 Apr 2019, 09:06
If you are wise take what has been offered and demand the rest, instead of saying unless everything is offered at once, which could result in you losing everything, is a sort of a proverb.

So, Mr. Felix Home and his backl*icker we can thank the PM for leading by example and still demand the rest of our wishes to be fulfilled, isn't it?

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 14 Apr 2019, 09:15

The other PM (of the shadow government) complaining! :lol: :lol: :lol:

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 14 Apr 2019, 10:00

Announcement, from the high office of the government of Ethiopia,

we are going to appoint the rearli*cker of the likes of Mr. Felix Home and many more others to one of the highest offices for his services in li*cking the behinds of all those peoples he did over the years, so that he can have rest now from li*cking the behinds of all those for the future.

Hope this will deter him now from blowing his trumba, this trumba ras!

gagi

Post by gagi » 14 Apr 2019, 13:18

PM Abiy is a great human being and leader.

People like Felix Horne are after their donor handouts. Their real concern is not the truly tragic suffering of IDP like the Gedeo but the sensation they create on the media and the charity they expect will come their way.

PM Abiy is highly knowledgeable. He is measured in his actions. He does not want to create "heros" and "martyrs" to any side in the political spectrum by taking knees jerk reaction.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 14 Apr 2019, 13:24

DefendTheTruth wrote:
14 Apr 2019, 10:00
Announcement, from the high office of the government of Ethiopia,

we are going to appoint the rearli*cker of the likes of Mr. Felix Home and many more others to one of the highest offices for his services in li*cking the behinds of all those peoples he did over the years, so that he can have rest now from li*cking the behinds of all those for the future.

Hope this will deter him now from blowing his trumba, this trumba ras!
ante yemtekeber sew endet endezih aynet sedeb tesadeb aleh?ewnetegna alama aleh?

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 14 Apr 2019, 13:35

eden wrote:
14 Apr 2019, 08:20
Hasas!!
Sirhka sira!!
Asimesay

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 14 Apr 2019, 13:44

Abiy trying hard to make the poor lady, the president, fit for face book propaganda. She is not that type in person.
He should leave her alone to do her thing.

If Abiy wants to saround institutions by ladies...there is one I would like him to invite and make her deputy minister of Mongiorno.

Eleni Gebremedhin. She is the only city and metropolitan person that really connects with the farmers.

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 14 Apr 2019, 14:01

ስነ ምግባር የምገበው በሰና ምግባር ያደጋ ብቻ ነው፣ ኢነዝህ ዓክሱማዊ፣ ርቭሌሽን ምና ምን የምባሉ ግለሰቦች መንገድ ዳር ያደጉ፣ አሰዳጊ የበደለቸው ናቸው፣ እንዴት ሆኖ ስነ ምግባር ይግባቸው፣ አሰዛኞች.

ጠቅለይ ምንስትሩ ስነ ምግባር ለምገበቸው ነው፣ ስነ ምግባር የምያስተምረው.

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 14 Apr 2019, 14:35

DefendTheTruth wrote:
14 Apr 2019, 14:01
ስነ ምግባር የምገበው በሰና ምግባር ያደጋ ብቻ ነው፣ ኢነዝህ ዓክሱማዊ፣ ርቭሌሽን ምና ምን የምባሉ ግለሰቦች መንገድ ዳር ያደጉ፣ አሰዳጊ የበደለቸው ናቸው፣ እንዴት ሆኖ ስነ ምግባር ይግባቸው፣ አሰዛኞች.

Don't be too thin skinned.
I did not comment on the PM.
All I said is leave the lady, the president alone. She is not that type of face book propaganda. It never matches her image what he does in conferences, festivities, and now in volunteer work he is promoting...

Don't jump at the mention of Abiy. He is prime minister of Ethiopia.

"Meles is bald is something everybody can say, but touching my bald is not"

Thicken your skin...it only gets worst when he gets out of face book and goes to action.

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 14 Apr 2019, 15:56

Axumawi wrote:
14 Apr 2019, 14:35
DefendTheTruth wrote:

All I said is leave the lady, the president alone. She is not that type of face book propaganda. It never matches her image what he does in conferences, festivities, and now in volunteer work he is promoting...

Thicken your skin...it only gets worst when he gets out of face book and goes to action.

Do you think that I am defending the PM? If yes, do you also think that the PM may need my defense? Whatever your answer to these questions is, I would have gladly defended him against at least the ungrateful folks on here or elsewhere for their uncalled for attempt to try to discredit him, if I were remotely qualified to do so. But he doesn’t need my defense and anybody’s defense because his deeds alone can defend him everywhere he turns to, luckily for him.

Don’t you know some of his deeds or have you already forgotten them?

This is a man who managed to dismantle the insurmountable force of those who were entrenched in our country for over quarter of a century und said never try us, we will rule you at least for the next 100 years, overnight and without firing a single bullet. By doing so, he shortened their dream of ruling for over a century to just under quarter of a century. Haven’t you seen that, or still don’t you buy to it?

This is a man who disarmed the whole bunch and inept but was successful in creating nausea here and there for over 40 years in the country without firing a single bullet. Many waged wars to win over such inept entity but failed before him. Finally they said, yes Sir, the last word is yours!

This is a man who broke the ice within months of coming into office to bring back together people of many common values and origins, who were separated by ill will of some among us and many before him tried zig times but failed to bring these peoples together.

This is a man who managed to pacify hundreds of armed and organized military personnel dispatched to kill him without firing a single bullet. They turned back on the same road they came in and said, yes Sir, you own it! Shame on us, they added, to have done that.

This is a man who managed to bring into the folds of the main stream political landscape of the country those who have been hovering and wondering in much far foreign countries about what else still to do after they failed to bring an inch forward the cause they claimed to spouse. They were only able to call for the endless protests around the world and cry to the “international community” about coming in and helping them. Some of them are already biting him back, the very hand that just fed them.

The list is much longer, but I have to stop here and remind you in short that the man doesn’t need my defense and as such there is no reason for me to get a “thin/thick skin”. I was just trying to point out about your lack of discipline and as such your inability to appreciate those which have got one and that should be a bad omen for you, swallow it!

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 14 Apr 2019, 16:08

DefendTheTruth wrote:
14 Apr 2019, 15:56
Axumawi wrote:
DefendTheTruth wrote:

Do you think that I am defending the PM? If yes, do you also think that the PM may need my defense? Whatever your answer to these questions is, I would have gladly defended him against at least the ungrateful folks on here or elsewhere for their uncalled for attempt to try to discredit him, if I were remotely qualified to do so. But he doesn’t need my defense and anybody’s defense because his deeds alone can defend him everywhere he turns to, luckily for him.

This is a man who managed to dismantle the insurmountable force of those who were entrenched in our country for over quarter of a century und said never try us, we will rule you at least for the next 100 years, overnight and without firing a single bullet. By doing so, he shortened their dream of ruling for over a century to just under quarter of a century. Haven’t you seen that, or still don’t you buy to it?

This is a man who disarmed the whole bunch and inept but was successful in creating nausea here and there for over 40 years in the country without firing a single bullet. Many waged wars to win over such inept entity but failed before him. Finally they said, yes Sir, the last word is yours!

This is a man who broke the ice within months of coming into office to bring back together people of many common values and origins, who were separated by ill will of some among us and many before him tried zig times but failed to bring these peoples together.

This is a man who managed to pacify hundreds of armed and organized military personnel dispatched to kill him without firing a single bullet. They turned back on the same road they came in and said, yes Sir, you own it! Shame on us, they added, to have done that.

This is a man who managed to bring into the folds of the main stream political landscape of the country those who have been hovering and wondering in much far foreign countries about what else still to do after they failed to bring an inch forward the cause they claimed to spouse. They were only able to call for the endless protests around the world and cry to the “international community” about coming in and helping them. Some of them are already biting him back, the very hand that just fed them.

The list is much longer, but I have to stop here and remind you in short that the man doesn’t need my defense and as such there is no reason for me to get a “thin/thick skin”. I was just trying to point out about your lack of discipline and as such your inability to appreciate those which have got one and that should be a bad omen for you, swallow it!
I read your post.

I still don't know why you are making me a victim of your adulation of the PM.

You said you are not capable of defending him, but read again your unnumbered list of his "accomplishments" and you may realize what you just ended up doing.

I still did not comment on the PM. My only comment from the days of Dr. Mulatu is, don't be too flashy. PMs or Chancellors stay behind in some occasions. Its not your place, is all I said. Is being flashy where least needed also his achievement?

Still, all I say is don't be thin skinned. Your best intentions can give negative results.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 14 Apr 2019, 16:13

DefendTheTruth wrote:
14 Apr 2019, 15:56
Axumawi wrote:
DefendTheTruth wrote:

Wei DefendTheTruth,men tesfa ale/be hulet esat

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 14 Apr 2019, 16:48

My only criticism is the PM dragging this poor lady, the president on every photo op, appropriate or not.
Otherwise the cleaning part has more message than the cleaning part.

Volunteer work
Work that you don't expect immediate cash payment, but long term benefit to society

I say, bring more of that. Don't forget this is cultural war that will take a long time.
In the mean time send the army and provide drinking water to Harer...no investigation needed. Then after that let the Oromia, Hareri and Somali governments sit and see how they can address grievances of the young.