Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Democrat

What to do about Eritrea and Eritreans in Ethiopia as Ethiopia destablise since the PEACE DEal with Eritrea?

Post by Democrat » 14 Apr 2019, 06:27

Eritrea's political leaders have exploited the ethnic issue in Ethiopia and have been very instrumental in spreading ethnic cleansing propoganda against Tigray people and TPLF. Those who opposed TPLF and had anti-Tigray sentiments ( based on inferiorty complexes due to history of Tigray) wellcomed Eritrea's running dogs and stooge political oraganisations such as Ginbot 7, Ethiopian People's Patriotic Front, OLF, WSLF etc too many to mention.

Eritrea's peace deal with Ethiopia was a deal to sabotage Ethiopia. Engineer Semegnew Bekele was assassinated and GERD was stopped and slowed down or is being stopped. TPLF was the main enemy for Eritrea and Ethiopia'snew leaders the socalled Abiy Ahmed and his henchmen in the diaspora.

Behind Eritrea is Egypt. Eritrea's leader has been visiting Oromo and Amhara regions to incite civil war in Ethiopia. In South Ethiopia the tragedy of The Gedeo Peole happened after Eritrea's leader visited Oromo Region. The Amhara Regional State leaders killed Tigrayans and forced them leave after destroying their properties. The Somali people in Ethiopia were forced to leave their homes and many were killed.This is all done with the support of Eritreans living in Ethiopia.

The question remains what to do with Eritreans living in Ethiopia. Do we allow them to live in Ethiopia eventhough they have they are citizen of another country called Eritrea? or do we repatriate them as they could potenially be a source of instability for country and people in the future and now?

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: What to do about Eritrea and Eritreans in Ethiopia as Ethiopia destablise since the PEACE DEal with Eritrea?

Post by Degnet » 14 Apr 2019, 06:34

Democrat wrote:
14 Apr 2019, 06:27
Eritrea's political leaders have exploited the ethnic issue in Ethiopia and have been very instrumental in spreading ethnic cleansing propoganda against Tigray people and TPLF. Those who opposed TPLF and had anti-Tigray sentiments ( based on inferiorty complexes due to history of Tigray) wellcomed Eritrea's running dogs and stooge political oraganisations such as Ginbot 7, Ethiopian People's Patriotic Front, OLF, WSLF etc too many to mention.

Eritrea's peace deal with Ethiopia was a deal to sabotage Ethiopia. Engineer Semegnew Bekele was assassinated and GERD was stopped and slowed down or is being stopped. TPLF was the main enemy for Eritrea and Ethiopia'snew leaders the socalled Abiy Ahmed and his henchmen in the diaspora.

Behind Eritrea is Egypt. Eritrea's leader has been visiting Oromo and Amhara regions to incite civil war in Ethiopia. In South Ethiopia the tragedy of The Gedeo Peole happened after Eritrea's leader visited Oromo Region. The Amhara Regional State leaders killed Tigrayans and forced them leave after destroying their properties. The Somali people in Ethiopia were forced to leave their homes and many were killed.This is all done with the support of Eritreans living in Ethiopia.

The question remains what to do with Eritreans living in Ethiopia. Do we allow them to live in Ethiopia eventhough they have they are citizen of another country called Eritrea? or do we repatriate them as they could potenially be a source of instability for country and people in the future and now?
Haqin hasotn hawiska aytezareb,all we need is revolutionary ideas.I have more respect for revolutionary Eritreans than any of you,I understand them better even if I speak dialect.You have to be ashamed of yourselves.The worst I hate is plain lie.I hate any thing of their policy.The rest I don't want to dance for the others here,whom I hate equally.From South to North,akaki zeraf
Last edited by Degnet on 14 Apr 2019, 06:53, edited 1 time in total.

Democrat

Re: What to do about Eritrea and Eritreans in Ethiopia as Ethiopia destablise since the PEACE DEal with Eritrea?

Post by Democrat » 14 Apr 2019, 06:50

It has been a long term strategy of Eritrea to provoke and finance ethnic based civil wars in Ethiopia. Eritrea is acting as colonial power as Italy used to be. To an extent, Eritrea has brought us misery eventhough the ethnic conflicts we see now are inherent in our own society (Ethiopia). We have not yet addressed them in the proper way. But thanks to TPLF, many ethnic groups feel that they are Ethiopians as they have their own local parliament and government.

Tigray and TPLF are now the victims for Eritrea. Tomorrow it will be the Amhara tribe probably or the Oromo. Eritrea's leader works in close cooperation with Abiy Ahmed, who happens to be an Oromo and muslim ( clearly has some grievances agaisnt Abyssinians and Christian Ethiopia).

Ethiopians seem to be mesmerized and in slumber. Ethiopia is destabisling and there are no economic developments recorded since Abiy Ahmed took the reins of power ( it will be naive to expect any economic growth under Mr. Abiy Ahmed). We should re-examine about the role of Eritrea and their stooge political party's in Ethiopia. Had Eritrea acted in good faith and mutual respect to Ethiopia, every one will greet it and the fruits of this mutual respect would be seen on the ground - there would be no displacements, killings or ethnic based conflicts. But Eritrea and Egypt have sinister plans for Ethiopia and we should take action against Eritrea and Eritreans living in Ethiopia if we have the power to do so ( which we do not as we seem to be in slumber).

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 14 Apr 2019, 07:01

Democrat wrote:
14 Apr 2019, 06:50
It has been a long term strategy of Eritrea to provoke and finance ethnic based civil wars in Ethiopia. Eritrea is acting as colonial power as Italy used to be. To an extent, Eritrea has brought us misery eventhough the ethnic conflicts we see now are inherent in our own society (Ethiopia). We have not yet addressed them in the proper way. But thanks to TPLF, many ethnic groups feel that they are Ethiopians as they have their own local parliament and government.

Tigray and TPLF are now the victims for Eritrea. Tomorrow it will be the Amhara tribe probably or the Oromo. Eritrea's leader works in close cooperation with Abiy Ahmed, who happens to be an Oromo and muslim ( clearly has some grievances agaisnt Abyssinians and Christian Ethiopia).

Ethiopians seem to be mesmerized and in slumber. Ethiopia is destabisling and there are no economic developments recorded since Abiy Ahmed took the reins of power ( it will be naive to expect any economic growth under Mr. Abiy Ahmed). We should re-examine about the role of Eritrea and their stooge political party's in Ethiopia. Had Eritrea acted in good faith and mutual respect to Ethiopia, every one will greet it and the fruits of this mutual respect would be seen on the ground - there would be no displacements, killings or ethnic based conflicts. But Eritrea and Egypt have sinister plans for Ethiopia and we should take action against Eritrea and Eritreans living in Ethiopia if we have the power to do so ( which we do not as we seem to be in slumber).
Second,the TPLF killed the people with good mind as told by Gebremedhin Araya.Entekeilka tseli helmi derho aytzareb.Who can change the situation except God?I am with the silent majority.Never trust politicians.Especially those like you bere welde.Bezey meseret geza ayserahn.By the way I am reading a book about King Arthur,there is a lot we can learn from it.If you dream,dream like a tiger.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 14 Apr 2019, 07:38

Degnet wrote:
14 Apr 2019, 07:01
Democrat wrote:
14 Apr 2019, 06:50

Second,the TPLF killed the people with good mind as told by Gebremedhin Araya.Entekeilka tseli helmi derho aytzareb.Who can change the situation except God?I am with the silent majority.Never trust politicians.Especially those like you bere welde.Bezey meseret geza ayserahn.By the way I am reading a book about King Arthur,there is a lot we can learn from it.If you dream,dream like a tiger.Moral standard.Now it is time to keep myself strong and be happy in the remaining years of my life.ne kefuat sebat baelu Egziabher ketfeom eyu.The order to me is be proud and do the good.There is death too as chosen people.Benatna sem eyom zenegedu zelewu/Tigray Kuhulo/