Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Alpha

The Amhara nationalism

Post by Alpha » 13 Apr 2019, 22:32

I hate tribalism and racism but as long as the TPLF exists ...
The 14 Provinces

kibramlak

Re: The Amhara nationalism

Post by kibramlak » 13 Apr 2019, 22:54

I am convinced that law and order will not happen under Abiy. Whether he is twisted or volunteered, he has shown clear partiality in favor of the fanatic oromo (aka street dogs) lawlessness. Unless some miracle comes to take him off, I very much fear that Rwanda 2 is in the near horizon. He does nothing against the street dogs ..... Rather he is providing them security backing.

I won't get surprised if ABN or whoever have to be ready against a potentially prevailing carnage. Other forces must emerge to take care of the street dogs

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 13 Apr 2019, 22:58

Saturday, April 13, 2019
The Amhara nationalism
The Amhara nationalism is getting stronger. I hate tribalism and racism but as long as the TPLF exists, strengthening Amhara nationalism is the only way the Amharas can protect themselves and their territory from expansionists and racists. The answer for tribalism is tribalism. Once the TPLF, with its constitution, is dismantled Ethiopians can live peacefully again without racism.
Wendime Alpha, this is what it says the link you posted

I agree the fourteen provinces are the best administrative units that the future federal structure with a little modification should be lay. The fourteen provinces/ teklay gizat astedader is the only suitable administrative system they can hold together Ethiopian diversity united.

But what your article says above "getting Amhara nationalism stronger is the only way", that is Amhara's business if they believed so. Because in most parts of the country the Amharas themselves are considered expansionists and tribalists, and on this one it is on their own. No single ethnic will fight TPLF to empower Amhara nationalism. The poplar struggle and fight is to eliminate one single ethnic hegemony over the rest whomever it might be.

Abe Abraham
Member+

Post by Abe Abraham » 13 Apr 2019, 22:59

Once people begin to accept that the Oromos too have the right to lead things in Ethiopia will be fine. There is no need to be impatient.

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 13 Apr 2019, 23:11

I very much wonder now how our forefathers were such wise thinkers to come up with such administrative arrangement (provinces) that had literally no interethnic conflicts.... The tribalists came in and messed up with it. Now we are harvesting the fruit of the tribalists legacy.
Today, street dogs can move feely and do whatever things. No law and order. When a reaction comes against the street dogs, rest assured that Rwanda 2.0 is right there

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 13 Apr 2019, 23:16

Abe Abraham wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 22:59
Once people begin to accept that the Oromos too have the right to lead things in Ethiopia will be fine. There is no need to be impatient.
No ethic hegemony anymore. The street dogs want take all. I can assure you that Rwanda 2.0 is in the horizon. Because, for every action, there will be equal reaction. Abiy has let freely go and do whatever crimes without any legal accountability or without condemning their acts.

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 13 Apr 2019, 23:17

EPRDF wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 22:58

I agree the fourteen provinces are the best administrative units that the future federal structure with a little modification should be lay. The fourteen provinces/ teklay gizat astedader is the only suitable administrative system they can hold together Ethiopian diversity united.
lol board game or jigsaw puzzle.
Just one example:
The Afar were in Wollo, Tigray, Shiwa, Hararghe...and also the Hausa autonomy under Sultan Ali Mirah.
The Afar has been gathered in one, using AfarAf for government business, education..etc

Can you tell me how you would undo the Afar with very little modification for 14 provinces? lol

What some of you do not realize is that Tigray and Oromia are least of your problems.

Regardless of shape there will always be Tigray and Oromia maybe in 4 or 5 provinces, but will be Switzerland system. That is no big deal.

Alpha

Post by Alpha » 13 Apr 2019, 23:23

EPRDF wrote:
Saturday, April 13, 2019
The Amhara nationalism
The Amhara nationalism is getting stronger. I hate tribalism and racism but as long as the TPLF exists, strengthening Amhara nationalism is the only way the Amharas can protect themselves and their territory from expansionists and racists. The answer for tribalism is tribalism. Once the TPLF, with its constitution, is dismantled Ethiopians can live peacefully again without racism.

But what your article says above "getting Amhara nationalism stronger is the only way", that is Amhara's business if they believed so. Because in most parts of the country the Amharas themselves are considered expansionists and tribalists, and on this one it is on their own. No single ethnic will fight TPLF to empower Amhara nationalism. The poplar struggle and fight is to eliminate one single ethnic hegemony over the rest whomever it might be.
Firstly, I did not give you permission to copy what I wrote on my blog and post it here. Secondly, the Amharas are not considered expansionists and tribalists despite the lies you have been spreading against them. But you are occupying their territory. That is not disputed.

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 13 Apr 2019, 23:26

Who is Amhara Bihereseb?

That question is critical for anything politics, before nationalism...etc

Example: There are Irob, Tigrigni, Kunama, Agew, Afar...Hizbottch in Tigray
The Agew and Afar do not have zones, since they have zones and are going to have zones in other kilils and in Tigray they are geographically very scattered and very small numbers.

Afar has kilil, Agew will have kilil in future, for now most of hem have zones.We can broadcast and teach the languages which is done already in Afar, but administrative zones for both Agew and Afar is impossible to implement. almost a 1/3rd of Afar kilil was part of Tigray Teqlaygizat until EPRDF zemen.

Alpha

Post by Alpha » 13 Apr 2019, 23:56

kibramlak wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 22:54
I am convinced that law and order will not happen under Abiy. Whether he is twisted or volunteered, he has shown clear partiality in favor of the fanatic oromo (aka street dogs) lawlessness. Unless some miracle comes to take him off, I very much fear that Rwanda 2 is in the near horizon. He does nothing against the street dogs ..... Rather he is providing them security backing.

I won't get surprised if ABN or whoever have to be ready against a potentially prevailing carnage. Other forces must emerge to take care of the street dogs
Dear kibramlak, I share your concerns, but if Abiy takes tough actions against the street dogs, he worries things may escalate. I think that is why he is so patient.

Alpha

Post by Alpha » 14 Apr 2019, 11:10

EPRDF wrote:
Saturday, April 13, 2019
The Amhara nationalism

Oh by the way I forgot to say thank you for agreeing with me that the solution for the problems the current ethnic federalism is causing is to re-establish the country's former 14 administrative units/ provinces and to turn them into federations. I really thank you for that.

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 14 Apr 2019, 12:44

Alpha wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 22:32
I hate tribalism and racism but as long as the TPLF exists ...
The 14 Provinces
No excuses to be one. Denounce tribalism

Democrat

Post by Democrat » 15 Apr 2019, 00:49

The amhara are tribalists and sell-outs. They are pro Ethiopia as long as they have power as Amharas. It is wrong Amhara tribalism with Ethiopian antionalism. all Amhara and their stooges in the other ethnic groups specially Guraghe and some Oromos ( The Gobenas) are tribalist and anti-Ethiopia. They have been using the political power to exploit non-Amharas through falsification of facts.

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 15 Apr 2019, 06:10

አንች የአረብ ቅጥረኛ፣ ወይ ጨልለሻል ፣ ወይ የቀመሽው ነገር አለ ፣
አዛኛው መልዕክት ቦታ ነግሬሽ፣፣ አንች እራስሽ ፣ በእማረኛ የፍቅር ሹክታ ነው የተወለድሽው፣፣ አባትሽን ወይም እነትሽን ጠይቂ፣፣
ሚስጥር እንዳታወጭ እንጅ ጎረቤት ነኝ፣ ታድያ እናትሽ ጫፍ ግን ምንም አልደረስኩም፣፣ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Democrat wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 00:49
The amhara are tribalists and sell-outs. They are pro Ethiopia as long as they have power as Amharas. It is wrong Amhara tribalism with Ethiopian antionalism. all Amhara and their stooges in the other ethnic groups specially Guraghe and some Oromos ( The Gobenas) are tribalist and anti-Ethiopia. They have been using the political power to exploit non-Amharas through falsification of facts.

Alpha

Post by Alpha » 15 Apr 2019, 17:48

Democrat wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 00:49
The Amharas are not tribalists, like Wayanes. They have not been using the political power to exploit non-Amharas through falsification of facts. You are just repeating the lie the foreign colonists, who tried to occupy, Ethiopia started. You comment just shows you are a banda. Wayanes are bandas.