Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Re: ንኣስመራ እንዳ ኣጥፋእካ ንምዕቃባ መደብ ነውጽእ ኣሎና ይበሃል ድዩ ?

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 15 Apr 2019, 06:50

Tarik adghi, thats what ykaalo claims too. But we all know hes wedi40. Nabey xegee xgee. Youre an agame. Youre ykaalo himself resah tewelije.
Telomerase wrote:
14 Apr 2019, 21:57
Tewelije

Tarik must have taken your virginity, I don't know :lol: . I told you in the past. My ancestry comes from Tekela, Seraye, Tsenaa Degle, Akele and Himbrti Hamassien. Forget about seven generations, my clergy ancestors documented centuries of generations of Eritreans. My DNA does not show any single Tigrayan. It is all Eritreans. Some are well known Eritreans. I am all ears now. I know you are handicapped in English. Try your best. :lol:

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 15 Apr 2019, 12:47

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
14 Apr 2019, 21:15
Saho bilen akeles are Eritreans. They all have land in Eritrea. We know where theyre from. While you are sedeyehna resah alet with no village in Eritrea. You might be a citizen but the land yourr squatting in doesnt belong to you. Terediuka wedishermuta resah alet. Kid kabti zebareuka tigray kedka meret hitet. I can recount back 7th generations in Eritrea. While youre a recent immigrant. If anyones tewelije its you shirt.am wahid.
Telomerase wrote:
14 Apr 2019, 21:10
Dead Brain tewelije,

Who are the owners of Asmara ? So, the Billens, Seraye, Akeles, etc.. need your approval to live Asmara? :lol: Anta tsemam wedi kelbi, do you even understand English other than weagin and sewer rat ? :evil: Ayoka jegna ybleka aboka Alula :lol:

Hahahahahaha..... this is the best which I have read this evening after a stressful work hours.

A grand-son of alula acting as migration officer in eritrea granting/ denying eritrean citizenship to whoever he likes/dislikes.

Lol...Are we tigrayit speakers in your list? Mind you called us shiritams. Lol again.

Am I surprised? Of course not because the dude is one of the descendants of the warlord alula and those who are on the helm in eritrea are his likes.

P.S. ere yet abate heje lasfendid ale my brother fendadaw :mrgreen:

Telomerase

Post by Telomerase » 15 Apr 2019, 14:04

Dead Brain,

Shyyyt head, you wrote " We will allow Eritreans to live in Asmara ". Would you clarify. Who is we ?

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 15 Apr 2019, 15:41

Hamema men ke hasibuka yu :mrgreen:
kerenite wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 12:47
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
14 Apr 2019, 21:15
Saho bilen akeles are Eritreans. They all have land in Eritrea. We know where theyre from. While you are sedeyehna resah alet with no village in Eritrea. You might be a citizen but the land yourr squatting in doesnt belong to you. Terediuka wedishermuta resah alet. Kid kabti zebareuka tigray kedka meret hitet. I can recount back 7th generations in Eritrea. While youre a recent immigrant. If anyones tewelije its you shirt.am wahid.
Telomerase wrote:
14 Apr 2019, 21:10
Dead Brain tewelije,

Who are the owners of Asmara ? So, the Billens, Seraye, Akeles, etc.. need your approval to live Asmara? :lol: Anta tsemam wedi kelbi, do you even understand English other than weagin and sewer rat ? :evil: Ayoka jegna ybleka aboka Alula :lol:

Hahahahahaha..... this is the best which I have read this evening after a stressful work hours.

A grand-son of alula acting as migration officer in eritrea granting/ denying eritrean citizenship to whoever he likes/dislikes.

Lol...Are we tigrayit speakers in your list? Mind you called us shiritams. Lol again.

Am I surprised? Of course not because the dude is one of the descendants of the warlord alula and those who are on the helm in eritrea are his likes.

P.S. ere yet abate heje lasfendid ale my brother fendadaw :mrgreen:

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 15 Apr 2019, 15:43

Retard I never said that. By now i have come to a conclusion that youre mentally retarded. Henceforth i will not reply to you.
Telomerase wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 14:04
Dead Brain,

Shyyyt head, you wrote " We will allow Eritreans to live in Asmara ". Would you clarify. Who is we ?

Telomerase

Post by Telomerase » 15 Apr 2019, 17:11

Dead Brain,

Yes, you did :lol: BTW, you must be okay with Abraham's comment. You came to his rescue even at the expense of Ethnic cleansing of half a million of legit Eritreans. Come to the twenty first centuary. The game is a lot different now. BTW, Abraham is suggesting to steal properties from Asmara resident Eritreans and give it to what he calls deqebat from the surroundings of Asmara. You must be okay with it since you came to his defence. Read what he wrote. It is mind boggling.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 19 Apr 2019, 18:48

ህዝባዊ ግንባር ፡ ነቲ ንምውዳቡ ኣሸጋሪ ዝኾነ ህዝቢ ኤርትራ ንከም በዓል ኢሳያስ ኣፈወርቂ ኣብራሃም ዝኣመሰሉ ምዑታትን በላሕትን ሒዝካ ከይተሓለልካ ነቲ ብመጠኑ ክውደብ ዝኽእል ህዝቢ ከበሳ ሰሪዕካ ንኤርትራ ሓራ ኣውጺእካ ንተዳጋጋሚ ተጻብኦታት መኪትካን ስዒርካን ንኤርትራ ንመጻኢ ወለዶ ኣውሒስካ ኣሎኻ ። ኣብ ርእሲኡ ኣብ መብዛሕቱ ክፋላት ኤርትራ - ንሓማሴን ኣስመራ ገዲፍካ - ብባይቶ እንዳ ገበርካ ህዝባዊ ዲሞክራሲ ኣንጊስካ ትርከብ ኣሎኻ ። ዝኾነ ጽቡቕ ነገር ምሉእነት የብሉን ከም ዝበሃል ግን ኣብ ሓማሴን በጺሕካ ነታ ዲሞክራሲ ትበሃል ነገር ዝረሳዕካያ ኢኻ ትመስል ። መሬት ናይ ደቀባት ስለምንታይ ንጓኖት ተሸይጥ ኣሎኻ ? ንክተሓዋወስ ዘይደሊ ህዝቢ - ኤትኒክክሊንዚን ዝዓይነቱ ስራሕ እንዳ ገበርካ/ ምግዓዝን ምስፋርን - ስለምንታይ ትሓዋውሶን ትጠናንጎን ኣሎኻ ?ንኣስመራ ስለምንታይ ናይ እቶም ደመኛታት ጸላእቲ ህዝቢ ኤርትራን ጸላእትኻን ዝኾኑ ኣስላም ተጋሩ መጻወቲት ጌርካያ ? ስለምንታይ በዓላት ክኸውን እንከሎ ስእሊ ናይ ዕስለ ወረርቲ ኣስላም ተጋሩ ( ኣብ ማዕከል ኣስመራ ተደቢሮም ዝሰግዱ ) ኣብ ጓዜጣኻ እንዳ ኣቕረብካ - ዓጋመ ትበሃል ቃል ረሲዕካ - " ኣብ ኤርትራ ኣስላምን ክርስትያንን ብሕውነትን ምክብባርን እዮም ዝነብሩ " እንዳ በልካ ትሕሱ ?

ህዝባዊ ግንባር ፡ ስለምንታይ ኢኻ ካብ ርእሲ ኦርዶክስ ምውራድ ኣቢኻ ዘሎኻ ? ኣስላም ናብ ዳዕሽን ኣልቓዒዳን እንዳ ተቐየሩ እንከለዉ ስለምንታይ ኢካ ነዛ ጥንታዊት ቤት-ክርስትያን "ሃይማኖት ብዘየገድስ " እንዳ በልካ ክተፍርሳ ንተዋህዶ መእመናን ድማ ፋሕ-ፋሕ ክተእትወሎም ለይትን መዓልትን ተሰርሕ ዘሎኻ ? መን እዩ ልኢኹካ ከም'ኡ ክትገብር ? ጸላእቲ ኦርቶዶክስ ዶ ዋላስ እቲ ብሃይማኖት ዝምልከት ናይ ገዛእ-ርእሱ ጸገም ዝነበሮ ማርክስ ? እዛ ቤተ-ክርስትያን ምስ ትፈርስ ኤርትራ ንገዛእ-ርእሳ ከም ትፈርስ ይስቆረካ ዶ ? ኣብ ኤርትራ ኣብ ግዜ ሓርነታዊ ቃልሲ ኣብ ጀብሃን ሻዕብያን ካብ እቶም መስዋእቲ ዝኸፈሉ ልዕሊ 90 % ኦርቶዶክስ ከም ዝነበሩ ተስተውዕለሉ ዶ ? እሞ ነቲ ዓንዲ-ሕቖኻን ዓንዲ-ሕቖ ኤርትራን ንዝኾነ ህዝቢ ንክትሃስዮ ነብስኻ ከመይ ጌሩ ይገብረልካ ? ዘይትሓልየሉ እንት ኰንካ ከመይ ጌርካ ኣብ ትሕቲ መሪሕነትካ ኮይኑ ሃገር ክሓንጽን ክሕልውን ንዋታውን ገንዘባውን ወፈያታትን ክገብር ትጽበዮ ? በጃኻ ኣብ ልብኻ ተመለስ ! ነስላም ኣልኣዝሃርን ሱዑዲያን ( መፍረይቲ ሽበራውያን ) ቓንዳሃርን ኣለዎም ፡ ንካቶሊክ ጳጻስ ጥልያን ኣለዎም ንወዲ ባይሩ ድማ ሽወደን ኣለውዎ .... ኣብ ኤርትራ እዛ ቤተ-ክርስትያን ተዋህዶ ጥራሕ ኢያ ሃገራዊት ። ነዓዓ ድማ ርእሲ ታኒካ ዝኾኑ ባህልን ሃይማኖትን መንነትን ዘይብሎም መከራ ኣብሊዖማ ይርከቡ ። በጃኻ ኣሽካዕላል ግደፎ !

Telomerase

Post by Telomerase » 19 Apr 2019, 22:30

Wedi Adyabo,

First, EPLF has done it's job by 1993, it has gone into history as one of the best in its kind. Now, what we have is PFDJ. PFDJ is not into religious politics. Stop this religious none sense. Politics and religion do not mix well. :lol: Eritrean Jebertis are not Tigrayans. I bet you, all of them were in Eritreans before you arrived. Finally, you do not have mandate to speak on behalf of Hamassien. Hence, shut the hell up. :lol:

wegri

Post by wegri » 20 Apr 2019, 02:50

ሰብ ድጅታል ወያነ,

በጃኹም እዚ ከንቱ ፈተነ ግደፍዎ እንተዘይደኸምኩም ይሕሽኩም፡ ንህዝቢ ኤርትራ ብ ኣውራጃ ይኹን ብ ሃይማኖት ፈላሊኻ ሕንፍሽፍሽ ንምእታው ክንደይ ዘይተፈተነ፡ ኩሉ ፈሺሉ ተሪፉ፡ ካልእ ድኣ መሃዙ እምበር እዚ ናይ ኣውራጃ ይኹን ሃይማኖት ጸወታ ኣብ ዘብጽሓኩም የብሉን፡፡

ህዝባዊ ግንባር ሓወልቲ ክብረትና ዝነደቐ ሓይሊ ህዝቢ እዩ፡ ክብርን ሞገስን ከኣ ይግብኦ!