Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
EPRDF

This is my prophecy...and My WuQabee never lied to me

Post by EPRDF » 13 Apr 2019, 21:07

The likely scenario what is going to happen is if and only if the entire reform process shall not be interrupted due to the arrogance of some political party leaders as we have been witnessing thus far, and if and only if the nation shall be able to conduct free and fair election by going through civilized political procedures, then first thing… EPRDF will be dismembered soon and its wing Ethnic units will hit their separate road… some will stay together and some will merge with surrogate(Agar) organizations to form national party.

Identity liberation front parties such as TPLF, OLF and others might be a good idea to come together to forge alliance but it is very unlikely because the power thirsty nature of these liberator fronts would not permit the alliance to take place among the parties.

However, these groups ( OLF, TPLF, OFC, OFDP, NAMA and others) will be strong to snatch significant seats in the next election which leaves EPRDF2 short in winning majority to form a government.

Another strong party that will dominate the electoral will be G7 and its coalition. And most likely EPRDF2 will form a coalition government by sharing power with G7 groups.

Those of you who hate G7 be ready to accept Wajo Berhanu Naga Bonger as a second powerful man and commander in chief of the future Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia.

This is the clue and the lead we have in hand to be exactly the future result of the current political development on the ground of the horn of African nation country called Ethiopia.
Last edited by EPRDF on 13 Apr 2019, 21:31, edited 1 time in total.

Abaymado

Re: This is my prophecy...and My WuQabee never lied to me

Post by Abaymado » 13 Apr 2019, 21:28

I agree to some extent but we know TPLF is still a member of EPRDF, so how did you isolate it from the mother party? In my view EPRDF will lose majoriy of seats in amara killil and will get small proportion in oromia.
I don’t know the situation in south killil.
But I don’t know how you give gimbot 7 high rank. How? What ever it is amara killil will be out of EPRDF’s sight.

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 13 Apr 2019, 21:33

EPRDF wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 21:07
The likely scenario what is going to happen is if and only if the entire reform process shall not be interrupted due to the arrogance of some political party leaders as we have been witnessing thus far, and if and only if the nation shall be able to conduct free and fair election by going through civilized political procedures, then first thing… EPRDF will be dismembered soon and its wing Ethnic units will hit their separate road… some will stay together and some will merge with surrogate(Agar) organizations to form national party.

Identity liberation front parties such as TPLF, OLF and others might be a good idea to come together to forge alliance but it is very unlikely because the power thirsty nature of these liberator fronts would not permit the alliance to take place among the parties.

However, these groups ( OLF, TPLF, OFC, OFDP, NAMA and others) will be strong to snatch significant seats in the next election which leaves EPRDF2 short in winning majority to form a government.

Another strong party that will dominate the electoral will be G7 and its coalition. And most likely EPRDF2 will form a coalition government by sharing power with G7 groups.

Those of you who hate G7 be ready to accept Wajo Berhanu Naga Bonger as a second powerful man and commander in chief of the future Federal Democratic of Ethiopia.

This is the clue and the lead we have in hand to be exactly the future result of the current political development on the ground of the horn of African nation country called Ethiopia.

And my Quolle without Guayla says:

OFC will win in Oromia, it may even be a wipe out for others

Hibret will win big in South even in Gurage. Remember Gurage has learned lesson from the debacle with Silte and further split need to be avoided)

Afar would ally with Medrek rather than EPRDF2

TPLF will win in Tigray
ADP will win in Amhara (ABN is already off the rails, hijacked by diaspora and Addis Ababa. The Amhara are now scared sh-itless that Agew will demand kilil not just zones here and there. They have seen enough already)
Afar the APDO will win. They see threat of dismembering them back to old provinces into 6 pieces
Somali will be split vote between EPRDF2 and EPRDF1

TPLF and ADP will still be in the same camp regardless you hear all the noises now.

ODP will split between OFC, EPRDF2 and EPRDF1. None can win ODP, the three groups are all strong)

Benishangul Gumuz and Gambella will be with EPRDF1 since Abiy EPRDF2 has shown wishy washy about Federalism

MEDREK will form next government since EPRDF1 will prefer them than any other.

EPRDF2 will not be strong. Birhanu will never align with anyone stronger than him, except when he feels he can dismantle and get on top. Everybody will have disatisfaction with somebody in this group. There is stron Derg in this group.

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 13 Apr 2019, 21:47

Wendime Abaymado,

In the latest interview of Dr Debretsion he said" there is no more cohesion among sister parties of those make EPRDF, aandu bezih sihed lelaw bezia hedal" this was his word.

TPLF is the one that is going to split from EPRDF and for the rest to stay together the chance is high. They most probably will form broad based a new party that comprises Agars like Somali, Afar, Gambela and Harari..etc.

Don't underestimate G7. It has strong support base in south and in almost all major cities. All it need is a little coordination to work together with local hibre beher parties and BINGO.

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 13 Apr 2019, 22:04

EPRDF wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 21:47
Wendime Abaymado,

In the latest interview of Dr Debretsion he said" there is no more cohesion among sister parties of those make EPRDF, aandu bezih sihed lelaw bezia hedal" this was his word.

TPLF is the one that is going to split from EPRDF and for the rest to stay together the chance is high. They most probably will form broad based a new party that comprises Agars like Somali, Afar, Gambela and Harari..etc.

Don't underestimate G7. It has strong support base in south and in almost all major cities. All it need is a little coordination to work together with local hibre beher parties and BINGO.
I would normally agree with your analysis, but for the following reasons:

Abiy/Lema is very weak in Oromia. They could not unite with ODF which holds not membership wise, but aura of respectability in the country. As soon as ABIy closeness to Birhanu starts generating policies, will be the end of Abiy in Oromia. He most likely will not even be able to quiet Jawar.
Oromia is the key.

The reason Debub decided to make some Liyu wereda into zones is exactly this expectation. As soon as you accuse G7 of polirization and instability..they are gone. Many small communities cannot trust Birhanu. Its mostly face book propaganda. All 3 liyu weredas that became zones are all dead set against Birhanu.

No matter how capable in propaganda, those who do not have propaganda will pick up arms. The army is very careful to be a tool of a faction, because it will come undone itself before anything else.

What ever ONLF decides is now deal breaker in Somali Kilil. Mustafe has done his best to neutralize them and to some degree include them, but are on the fence for most part. Majority view in Somali kilil is never to join any party except in front or alliance. That is considered crucial and also minimum to keep the Somali united.

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 13 Apr 2019, 22:11

Wendime Axumawi,

For what you said OFC will wipe Oromia...Oromia region is vast and the population of Oromo is as diverse as the Ethiopian nation is. All the Oromo vote will be divided by all Oromo parties based on regional affiliation.
OFC will be doing good probably in Shewa and Kereyu I really doubt in beyond.

Wajo Birhanu will gain a massive support via his coalition member Parties like Semayawi and other multi national parties. That all depends on its performance in the next eighteen months ahead. He has been in enjoying a welcome flower in all major cities so far with the exception of Amhara kilil. So its future is bright and like I said it depends on its performance in months coming ahead.

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 13 Apr 2019, 22:23

EPRDF wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 22:11
Wendime Axumawi,

For what you said OFC will wipe Oromia...Oromia region is vast and the population of Oromo is as diverse as the Ethiopian nation is. All the Oromo vote will be divided by all Oromo parties based on regional affiliation.
OFC will be doing good probably in Shewa and Kereyu I really doubt in beyond.

Wajo Birhanu will gain a massive support via his coalition member Parties like Semayawi and other multi national parties. That all depends on its performance in the next eighteen months ahead. He has been in enjoying a welcome flower in all major cities so far with the exception of Amhara kilil. So its future is bright and like I said it depends on its performance in months coming ahead.
Unless Andargatchew Tsige comes back to prominence and leadership G7 is out of Amhara Kilil. Even Gonder city is gone to ABN.

ADP will never have the courage to go with G7 openly. Amhara Kilil is full of EPRP from all EPRP branches that are from ABN to MelaAmara to EPRDF..

Birhanu is toxic in Oromia. That is an open secret. Even Leencho Letta has to explain and joke, about his sitting beside Birhanu. Simply toxic from EPRP to Qinijit to AG7 to ESAT...in all incarnations Birhanu is toxic in Oromia.

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 14 Apr 2019, 04:49

An analysis based on PURE power struggle amongst the opportunists without giving any clue of what the presumed policies of those in action are.

You started your political life by counting those you claimed are in your kin circle and you want to end it while still counting how many are still left in that same circle. The problem for you is that the world has been moving ever since and still keeps moving, for you too late to catch up with.

The Ethiopian diaspora's role: instigate violence by means of enabling acts of terrorism in its own homeland, a complete lose!