Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
yaballo

Re: Ethnic Divided, Tribalist Ethiopia As a Pathological Society Needs Psychotherapy ዘረኝነት ያይምሮ ህመም መሆኑን መቀበል አለብን፣ሳንወድ

Post by yaballo » 14 Apr 2019, 23:32

Horus,

I've looked. Both are versions of the same thing/concepts. The spelling variation owes to people speaking different European languages spelling the word to suit the way they sound words in their own (tribal) languages. Remember that I know some Latin languages - including Spanish - as we discussed before. So, stop deflecting the issue & accept your doma ras rubbish argument. OK? Good man.
Horus wrote:
14 Apr 2019, 22:34
Yaballo,

The idiom you are trying to use is "Mumbo Jumbo" (mumble Jumble) KKKK Not Mambo Jambo which is a famous Spanish song !!!! And, mumbo jumbo has no application to the case in this thread. If you are intelligent oppose or disagree to what is asserted. Don't expose your ignorance … unforced error is bad !!!! Next time look up your words and understand why they mean? Selam !!!
Last edited by yaballo on 14 Apr 2019, 23:44, edited 3 times in total.

Axumawi
Member+

Re: Ethnic Divided, Tribalist Ethiopia As a Pathological Society Needs Psychotherapy ዘረኝነት ያይምሮ ህመም መሆኑን መቀበል አለብን፣ሳንወድ

Post by Axumawi » 14 Apr 2019, 23:33

yaballo wrote:
14 Apr 2019, 22:20
Horus,

Yet, this same tribal "malaise" has afflicted & still afflicts Europeans (& humans in general) to these days. So much so, Europeans' cure to their "tribal illness" has been to imagine citizenship along tribal (national) lines & the same forced them to organise their nation-states more or less along single tribes/nations. Don't you think that Europeans, who obviously are far .. far smarter than Ethiopians/Africans, would've employed these same psychological mambo-jambo they themselves invented had it worked? .. Hence, stop fighting against the force of nature (tribalism) & try to work with it. Nagaatti.
YOU
Your parents
Your parents siblings
Your close relative you cannot intermarry with (7 generations in Tigrean case)
Your village
Your wereda
Your awraja
Your Hager (not country in today's meaning)
Your kingdom
Your Empire if you have one

Globalists want to destroy this chain. Their reason is simple. They do not want to deal with different laws, regulations, traditions, cultures, languages...The Globalists want to have one law. A law they will write for themselves.

They do not care about survival. If Africa disappears there is South America or Asia...that has same laws.

The natural progression expansion ensures survival. All peoples that violated this, even empires have disappeared. Find the Assyrians today in a small area in Syria-Iraq and ISIS came and dwindled them even further. The rest are scattered around the world waiting for generations to be swallowed where they are.

I want to feel that a 1000 years from now, there wil be people that speak Tigrinya and their name hopefully will be Tigreans.

Horus,

Yours is political and fair enough, since you are convinced that is the way to political power. Some of us, its 'natural' responsibility.

Horus

Post by Horus » 15 Apr 2019, 00:01

Axum,

I also have parents, extended family, clans, and a tribe. But I never, never try to organize society and modern one at that based on birth, blood, nativity, and my race. The psychological disease we are talking about this: normal psychologies make distinctions between realities, those that make sense in a given setting and those that don't. When a person begins to make up reality out of nothing and/or transpose and transform one set of reality onto some unrelated ones, he begins to enter the world of psychotics and delusion. Trying to organize political society based on blood relation is truly psychotic and delusional .

yaballo

Post by yaballo » 15 Apr 2019, 00:11

Horus,

Really? Jews - to some the smartest set of humans & even inventors of your current obsession (psychological voodoo) - organise their state of Israel along bloodlines, nativity or race. As you can appreciate Israel is, by far, the most socially cohesive, politically stable, better educated, technological & economically advanced, wealthiest "tribal state" in the Middle East & even the world. Of course, Jews are the wealthiest groups in the USA, Europe & even the world.
Horus wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 00:01
Axum,

I also have parents, extended family, clans, and a tribe. But I never, never try to organize society and modern one at that based on birth, blood, nativity, and my race. The psychological disease we are talking about this: normal psychologies make distinctions between realities, those that make sense in a given setting and those that don't. When a person begins to make up reality out of nothing and/or transpose and transform one set of reality onto some unrelated ones, he begins to enter the world of psychotics and delusion. Trying to organize political society based on blood relation is truly psychotic and delusional .

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 15 Apr 2019, 00:21

Horus wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 00:01
Axum,

A simple Question.

Why did the British empire officials go back to UK/England instead of staying in India, which they were welcome to stay as long as they handed power?

Why the red coats went to Canada (British Empire) rather than forgetting everything and stay in America when they got defeated?

When Tigreans went to Yemen, at the request of the Roman Empire, they won controlled the place and stayed there. When the Persians came and defeated them, they came back to their home. It was actually the only thing they requested from the vicorious yet magnanimous Persians.

You always have a home, eventhough you may live in other places like home.

Another question.

Why Messay, Andargatchew Tsige, Tamagn, G7 and others are so depressed?

Are you to tell me that you expected Abiy to do something big, outside and without EPRDF?

If that is the case, then you folks do not know Ethiopia.

If he did what you folks want, he would be run out of Oromia in a Horus minute.

Horus

Post by Horus » 15 Apr 2019, 00:50

Axum/Yabello:

Go back and read the title of this thread. You have been trying to use the facts of Europe and Jewish histroy to prove the correctness and glory of African primitive tribalism - that is exactly what is called delusional Disorder. Axum/Yabello - just stop it. You are not a Jew you are not Brit. You have barely learned how cover yourself with garment and most of you don't even know how to build a live-able hut let alone a house. Please come down to you reality, come down to your own selves- I am bleeding my mouth from too much laughter !!!! Remeber, the tribes you are so desiring to form a tribal state just slaughtered a man hanged the body upside down on a tree and set on fire -- The Shashemene tribal state !!!! Nice going you all Jews and Brits ማፈሪያዎች !!!

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 15 Apr 2019, 01:09

Horus wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 00:50
Axum/Yabello:

Go back and read the title of this thread. You have been trying to use the facts of Europe and Jewish histroy to prove the correctness and glory of African primitive tribalism - that is exactly what is called delusional Disorder. Axum/Yabello - just stop it. You are not a Jew you are not Brit. You have barely learned how cover yourself with garment and most of you don't even know how to build a live-able hut let alone a house. Please come down to you reality, come down to your own selves- I am bleeding my mouth from too much laughter !!!! Remeber, the tribes you are so desiring to form a tribal state just slaughtered a man hanged the body upside down on a tree and set on fire -- The Shashemene tribal state !!!! Nice going you all Jews and Brits ማፈሪያዎች !!!
That is the difference between you and I. You have given up hope. There is no aquaratch way to siltan. Its full of risks you are not prepared to consider/take, full of cost you are not willing to pay.

Don't give up hope. Life will go on. Yesterday's empires are today's tribes and today's tribes will grow to be empires. I think you are old enough to have seen comlete transfer British to American and now you are seeing transfer to others.

An Axumite always knew how to look after cattle, how to make garmet, how to farm and how to build Hidmo. lol

I think you are too much into philosophy.

yaballo

Post by yaballo » 15 Apr 2019, 01:11

Horus,

Remember this ferenji fellow many consider a god incarnate? .. He was hanged alive by another 'gobana (treasonous) Jew' in the service of his Roman pay masters.

Now, while you laugh your a*s*s off at 'tribal idiots', I suggest that you went back & revised world history. I am sure that most of it is about human tribes stalking & slaughtering each other. Don't go too far into the annals of world history & just think about the recent American wars of invasion in Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam where millions have been slaughtered by the supposedly 'civilised' Yanks, Brits & members of other ferenji nations. Of course, there are the two world wars before that; the slaughter of civilians in Hiroshima & Nagasaki (Japan) by the Americans, etc ... etc. Hence, for humans slaughtering each other simply because they belong to "enemy tribes" is almost part of their DNA.
Horus wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 00:50
Axum/Yabello:

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 15 Apr 2019, 01:19

Here is what an American president thought about democracy, constitution...Horus was lecturing few months ago, before the latest EPRDF news.

"Fu--ck your Parliament and your Constitution. We pay a lot of good American dollars

to the Greeks, Mr. Ambassador. If your Prime Minister gives me talk about

Democracy, Parliament and Constitutions, he, his Parliament, and his Constitution

may not last very long." -
- President Lyndon Johnson to Greek Ambassador, 1970s

Horus

Post by Horus » 15 Apr 2019, 01:31

For both you the civilized Axumite and barbarian ejolie Borena - this is why psychologist live by the slogan " The world makes sense, so do people" but we don't all make sense of the world same and hence make the same sense of the world. Where I come from tribal blood letting does not make sense. We don't live that world and that is not our ultimate experience and nor is it our ultimate satisfaction. FYI, this is why you will be a victim until the end of time - your genetic inability to grow into humanness and humanism. Please don' bother to respond !!!!

yaballo

Post by yaballo » 15 Apr 2019, 01:35

Bye.

Horus wrote:
15 Apr 2019, 01:31
For both you the civilized Axumite and barbarian ejolie Borena - this is why psychologist live by the slogan " The world makes sense, so do people" but we don't all make sense of the world same and hence make the same sense of the world. Where I come from tribal blood letting does not make sense. We don't live that world and that is not our ultimate experience and nor is it our ultimate satisfaction. FYI, this is why you will be a victim until the end of time - your genetic inability to grow into humanness and humanism. Please don' bother to respond !!!!

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 15 Apr 2019, 01:44

Horus wrote:
14 Apr 2019, 01:03
banebris,

The fact that I triggered your reaction tells exactly what your psychological challenge is. I touched you where it is painful and fearful.

Go some where sit in silence and look into your inners pains and sufferings, it will tell you what to do with your life.

Why do you do what you do? Ask yourself?

You can scream at me to deny and escape your pain but you see, you don't know me, can't see me, and you are reacting to yourself not me.

I posted this idea exactly to make you say what you are saying. You need to process yourtTrauma and your PTSD. Good luck !
Horus,
I did not say i am free of the problem. All i said is that you admit that you are also part of the problem and take the lead and take the medication that can cure you, which i doubt. My stand is clear. I believe in current federal system. I never said it is perfect. I also believe in Ethiopia that is fare and equal to all its citizen. I do not agree with the so called Zeginet politics, which is the hidden politics of bringing back the old Ethiopia in which one is first class citizen while others are second class. So do not go around the bush. Cleans yourself from hate and demeaning others under the name of ethiopiawinet. You have no right to insult others in the name of ethiopiawinet, by calling them tribalists only becuase they are not as tribalist as you are.

Horus

Post by Horus » 15 Apr 2019, 02:24

Banebris

Politics is behavior. We can try to explain our behavior with theory, history etc but behavior. And there is no behavior without motive - known or unknown. So called liberation front tribalist behavior driven by the motive of power. They are not after some sort of mystical freedom or justice, they are seeking power over others, power over resources of Ethiopia and want practice hegemony. To do so they are literally entering the zone of psychological abnormality and choosing to believe any fancy that can be presented as argument to grab power. It is going to happen.

People are analyzing the behaviors and driving motives of these modern day political fortune seekers - mads and delusionals. When a person claims that a piece of land he has not crated for ownership it is pure delusion. So the resisting crowd needs to understand the tribalist's bag of tricks and crazy desires fully ...