Abe Abraham
Member+

መንግስቲ ክቅልብጥ ዝሓልም ኣውራጃዊ ጭራኡ ቆሪጽና ኣብ መዓኮሩ ክንውትፈሉ ኢና

Post by Abe Abraham » 13 Apr 2019, 17:15

ኣብ መሬትና ኣትዮ ዋላ ሓደ ተወስ ዝብል ኣውራጃዊ መጥዩዝ ወዲ መጥዩዝ የሎን !!! :lol: :lol:

Weyane.is.dead

Re: መንግስቲ ክቅልብጥ ዝሓልም ኣውራጃዊ ጭራኡ ቆሪጽና ኣብ መዓኮሩ ክንውትፈሉ ኢና

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 13 Apr 2019, 17:19

Weriduwo awrajawi. Digital hamema eyen hateftef zebla zelewa. Kulu mukan mis abeye hassina gerka yeay mengisti ketegemtil kakakaka kakakaka kakakaka denkoro weyanes comdian kekonu neruwom.

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 13 Apr 2019, 18:47

Abe Abraham wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 17:15
I have confirmed information of many ex-EPLF and ex-Eritrean army members left from Israel to fight Ayte Isayas regime. They are mostly and almost all from Akeleguzay (Tigrini, Saho and Irob).

Hiji do koyna awrajawi....Hama...hiji kithibaeya maletyu. Amhara are too far and themselves in deep sh--it to help.

Weyane.is.dead

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 13 Apr 2019, 18:51

Digital hamema akeleguzai are hama and hama are akele
try something else digital kumal. How many times did you try to play divide and conquer and miserably failed kakakaka
Enderta are ready to cleanse tplf out of mekele. Its happening as we speak. Tplf will be hunted and you too are not safe.
Axumawi wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 18:47
Abe Abraham wrote:
I have confirmed information of many ex-EPLF and ex-Eritrean army members left from Israel to fight Ayte Isayas regime. They are mostly and almost all from Akeleguzay (Tigrini, Saho and Irob).

Hiji do koyna awrajawi....Hama...hiji kithibaeya maletyu. Amhara are too far and themselves in deep sh--it to help.

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 13 Apr 2019, 18:55

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 18:51
try something else digital kumal. How many times did you try to play divide and conquer and miserably failed kakakaka
Enderta are ready to cleanse tplf out of mekele. Its happening as we speak. Tplf will be hunted and you too are not safe.
Axumawi wrote:
Abe Abraham wrote:

You are doing very well. You are learning geography of Tigray.

Good job.

Tembien is probably you have learned the most...Enderta...you are learning, but not good yet.

Tesfa mis qoretska zigber nay Awrajatat metsnaeti waga yebilun. Nemhara hitetom.

Weyane.is.dead

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 13 Apr 2019, 18:59

Digital hamema menyu tesfa zekorex kakakaka im laughing my head off at your misery. Everyone is distancing themselves from you. I see you cannibalizing yourselves everywhere. I see abraha desta is gearing to eradicate your likes and we are being entertained :mrgreen: good luck with the imaginary fighters of yours kakakaka kakakaka ayteseaan ashikani comedian tetekewen mehasheka
Axumawi wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 18:55
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
Axumawi wrote:
Abe Abraham wrote:

Good job.

Tembien is probably you have learned the most...Enderta...you are learning, but not good yet.

Tesfa mis qoretska zigber nay Awrajatat metsnaeti waga yebilun. Nemhara hitetom.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 13 Apr 2019, 19:00

Axumawi wrote:
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
Axumawi wrote:
Abe Abraham wrote:

Good job.

Talk for yourself,you have no any idea about politics

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 14 Apr 2019, 14:50

Degnet wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 19:00
Axumawi wrote:
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
Axumawi wrote:
Abe Abraham wrote:

Good job.

Talk for yourself,you have no any idea about politics

I happen to know what they are talking about.

In that small kebesa the competition between Akeleguzay and Hamasien is hot, in the diaspora is even hotter. They even go to different Eritrean bars or coffee houses.

In some cities even the Orthodox go to different churches.