Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

Why I’m Not Defending Representative Ilhan Omar Anymore

Post by teodroseIII » 13 Apr 2019, 13:49

A month and a half ago, upon witnessing Representative Ilhan Omar being targeted by the bipartisan Zionist and war by any means caucus, I jumped to action and defended her from bigots who weaponized antisemitism in order to silence criticism of Israel’s policies. Politicians have perfected the art of using human suffering as human shields in order to deflect attention from their insidious policies, I pushed back strongly against a coordinated campaign to coerce Omar.

The crime that led to her political lashing was daring to criticize a lobbying corporation that is AIPAC. Not only did I spend countless hours writing articles about her, I drove up to her office to personally encourage her and met with her Communications Director Jeremy Slevin and gave him a printed version of the article that I wrote.

This time around, as I watch the latest kerfuffle over Omar’s comments about 9/11 and the way Donald Trump jumped the beluga whale in order to vilify her, I will not rush to her side at all. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, the shame belongs to me. Though I am still shocked by the outcome Democrat’s attempt to censure her–they showed their face that day as Nancy Pelosi and company revealed their inner bigotry and paternalism–I learned a valuable lesson after watching the way the whole episode go down.

Democrats love diversity as long as you don’t demand equality of treatment.
As much as I was unnerved by the sheer racism of Democrats–who joined the KKK wing otherwise known as Republicans–in a bipartisan attempt to politically lynch Representative Omar, this time around I will just observe the circus for what it is. It will be a cold day in Ma-a-Lago before I defend Omar or any other DC politician again. I say this given Omar’s reaction after she quickly capitulated and meekly bowed before Pelosi and...continued...

Read full article at: https://ghionjournal.com/not-defending-ilhan-omar/

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: Why I’m Not Defending Representative Ilhan Omar Anymore

Post by Ethoash » 13 Apr 2019, 14:06

teodroseIII wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 13:49
A month and a half ago, upon witnessing Representative Ilhan Omar being targeted by the bipartisan Zionist and war by any means caucus, I jumped to action and defended her from bigots who weaponized antisemitism in order to silence criticism of Israel’s policies. Politicians have perfected the art of using human suffering as human shields in order to deflect attention from their insidious policies, I pushed back strongly against a coordinated campaign to coerce Omar.

Back in the '70s, blaxploitation ("black exploitation"){{films catered to America's black audiences, who were craving their own riffs on genre cinema.}}}some black people felt they harmfully fed into white people's various prejudices of African-Americans.

the point is if the white give u part that show black in bed light such as drug dealer, street walkers and criminal take it and develop your own established ur own brand and u can create what is your own once u reach house hold name .. and u can be foundation for the next generation .. in short dont rock the boat...

Ilhan Omar, some time she look like hot tempered ... this is the characters of Somalia that make them successful and that case them to fail ...she is the first she should keep it cool and help her people while no body notice ..

look she went to Eritrea that is powerful statement then talking is cheap .... for sure the Africa leader would have trust her more and she could be an asset for Africa instead of getting involved where it is not her business for sure those Palestinian will not cry for Somalia for Africa ...

teodroseIII

Post by teodroseIII » 13 Apr 2019, 14:39

That was brilliant wendem, it is blaxplotation, man i just updated the article too, by the way, email me at [email protected], you are a thinker, this i can tell, if you love to write, we are always looking to add writers, especially yegna sewoch, to our team.

Benn

Post by Benn » 13 Apr 2019, 16:32

Be careful, this Ethoash pretender is a know plagiarist who writes ideas, sentences, phrases and words that belong to others as his own. Do some research before you quote this conman.
teodroseIII wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 14:39
That was brilliant wendem, it is blaxplotation, man i just updated the article too, by the way, email me at [email protected], you are a thinker, this i can tell, if you love to write, we are always looking to add writers, especially yegna sewoch, to our team.

Abe Abraham
Member+

Post by Abe Abraham » 13 Apr 2019, 17:23

Ethoash wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 14:06
teodroseIII wrote:

Back in the '70s, blaxploitation ("black exploitation"){{films catered to America's black audiences, who were craving their own riffs on genre cinema.}}}some black people felt they harmfully fed into white people's various prejudices of African-Americans.

the point is if the white give u part that show black in bed light such as drug dealer, street walkers and criminal take it and develop your own established ur own brand and u can create what is your own once u reach house hold name .. and u can be foundation for the next generation .. in short dont rock the boat...

Ilhan Omar, some time she look like hot tempered ... this is the characters of Somalia that make them successful and that case them to fail ...she is the first she should keep it cool and help her people while no body notice ..

look she went to Eritrea that is powerful statement then talking is cheap .... for sure the Africa leader would have trust her more and she could be an asset for Africa instead of getting involved where it is not her business for sure those Palestinian will not cry for Somalia for Africa ...
I am surprised that an Axum-mosque-activist like you doesn't care about the Palestinians.

teodroseIII

Post by teodroseIII » 14 Apr 2019, 04:11

Who said I didn't? And not sure what Axum mosque activist means. Care to explain?

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 14 Apr 2019, 08:50

teodroseIII wrote:

The crime that led to her political lashing was daring to criticize a lobbying corporation that is AIPAC. Not only did I spend countless hours writing articles about her, I drove up to her office to personally encourage her and met with her Communications Director Jeremy Slevin and gave him a printed version of the article that I wrote.

This time around, as I watch the latest kerfuffle over Omar’s comments about 9/11 and the way Donald Trump jumped the beluga whale in order to vilify her, I will not rush to her side at all. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, the shame belongs to me. Though I am still shocked by the outcome Democrat’s attempt to censure her–they showed their face that day as Nancy Pelosi and company revealed their inner bigotry and paternalism–I learned a valuable lesson after watching the way the whole episode go down.

Democrats love diversity as long as you don’t demand equality of treatment.
As much as I was unnerved by the sheer racism of Democrats–who joined the KKK wing otherwise known as Republicans–in a bipartisan attempt to politically lynch Representative Omar, this time around I will just observe the circus for what it is. It will be a cold day in Ma-a-Lago before I defend Omar or any other DC politician again. I say this given Omar’s reaction after she quickly capitulated and meekly bowed before Pelosi and...continued...

Read full article at: https://ghionjournal.com/not-defending-ilhan-omar/

It's very obvious that you like (and even indulge in) praising yourself, with an enthusiasm that no one buys! Keep your defense for yourself, Ilhan has millions on her side, and this number is exponentially growing!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... ilhan-omar

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 14 Apr 2019, 13:08

Ethoash,

You're right,"hot tempered" is one of Somali characteristics - despite the fact that most Somalis don't realise or even know that.

I agree that she should rather "cry for Africa". But I doubt that she can make any difference in doing so, as the real good talker (Obama) couldn't do (or wasn't prepared to do) anything tangible in this regard.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 14 Apr 2019, 16:21

If you had any sense, you would rather have told us your take on why a Democrat is going out to Fox News to trash another Democrat - as TYT has the guts to do so.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 16 Apr 2019, 15:33

Ocasio-Cortez attacks Israel then admits ignorance on issue

attack dog

then they gang up on her

the question is what would Ilhan Omar learn from AOC before she crush and burn
Last edited by Ethoash on 16 Apr 2019, 16:24, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 16 Apr 2019, 16:11

These gals & their big mouths, will get Trump reelected. That's all.