Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Masud
Member+

ኦሮምኛ ቛንቛን በጆሮዬ መስማትና ኦሮሞን በአይኔ ማየት አልፈልግም። ሰናይት ታደገ (የባልደራስ አባል)

Post by Masud » 13 Apr 2019, 11:17

ኦሮምኛ ቛንቛን በጆሮዬ መስማትና ኦሮሞን በአይኔ ማየት አልፈልግም።

ሰናይት ታደገ (የባልደራስ አባል)

yaballo

Re: ኦሮምኛ ቛንቛን በጆሮዬ መስማትና ኦሮሞን በአይኔ ማየት አልፈልግም። ሰናይት ታደገ (የባልደራስ አባል)

Post by yaballo » 13 Apr 2019, 11:24

Here is the video clip where that silly stone-age cow made that remark. :shock:

https://www.facebook.com/FINFINNEINTERC ... 0KRGI97HgC
Masud wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 11:17

ሰናይት ታደገ (የባልደራስ አባል)

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 13 Apr 2019, 11:37

yaballo wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 11:24

Masud wrote:

ሰናይት ታደገ (የባልደራስ አባል)
White lie!

I listened to the linked clip and couldn't point anywhere in it where the said phrase (ኦሮምኛ ቛንቛን በጆሮዬ መስማትና ኦሮሞን በአይኔ ማየት አልፈልግም) is used. You started up your life by lying and you will end it while still lying, a lose!

Here once again the same white lie like the one which was made about Abay Bridge by the same creature here.

Reckless and hopeless creature!

Ethoash

Post by Ethoash » 13 Apr 2019, 11:46

DefendTheTruth wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 11:37
yaballo wrote:
)
White lie!

I listened to the linked clip and couldn't point anywhere in it where the said phrase (ኦሮምኛ ቛንቛን በጆሮዬ መስማትና ኦሮሞን በአይኔ ማየት አልፈልግም) is used. You started up your life by lying and you will end it while still lying, a lose!

Here once again the same white lie like the one which was made about Abay Bridge by the same creature here.

[/quote]

DDT

ስምና ቅኔ ሞክር ።

hate bill volition number two

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 13 Apr 2019, 11:59

Here is what I fear with this criminal posting. The so called qerros are becoming more and more jehadist terrorists. They are driven by emotion rather than reasons as per the call of such fanatic tribalists and the fanatic grand ayatolah terrorist Jawar. If this woman is hurt, the author of this post will be held responsible. The admin of this forum must alert or register such accounts.

This shows how desperate these tribalists are to invent lies for the purpose of inciting killings

yaballo

Post by yaballo » 13 Apr 2019, 12:01

Defend,

That was a short version of the interview that cow gave & she said all that mentioned by Masud .. and more. I am sure, we'll get to see the complete clip. Now, I think you're using the term 'lose' [in reference to me] a bit out of context - or rather - wrongly. I think the word you are trying to use is "LOOSE" (as in the Amharic "ል-ቅ" as in "ለቀቀ ያለ"?) - not your "LOSE". የሄ DOMA RAS KERKERO! ... ATII, HARREE UDAANI HUDDUTTI RAKKATANI! :shock:
DefendTheTruth wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 11:37
yaballo wrote:

Masud wrote:

ሰናይት ታደገ (የባልደራስ አባል)
White lie!

Last edited by yaballo on 13 Apr 2019, 12:03, edited 1 time in total.

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 13 Apr 2019, 12:02

Ethoash wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 11:46

DDT

ስምና ቅኔ ሞክር ።
Ahh,

that is why I can't understand your lecturing us about America's democracy is the same as our ethnic based "democracy" (black people elect democrats and white people elect republicans) and in Ethiopia we should elect our candidate based on his/her ethnic base, and that is how democracy is supposed to work.

ይህ እንግድህ ሰምና ወርቅ መሆኑ ነው (ቅኔ). ግን ቛንቓውን ከልቻለችው እንዴት አድርጋችው ቅኔ ልትጠቀሙ ነው ?

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 13 Apr 2019, 12:04

DDT,
Ethoash is smarter than you as usual today. Learn Sem ena Work Qine. Here is where the Shiro Meda Shale and Dorzie Tirafi Senayit Tadege said that.
Please wait, video is loading...

yaballo

Post by yaballo » 13 Apr 2019, 12:09

Obbo Defend,

But you're not good in your Amharic & terrible in Afaan Oromoo. :idea:

quote=DefendTheTruth post_id=904690 time=1555171356 user_id=42549]
Ethoash wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 11:46

DDT

ስምና ቅኔ ሞክር ።
Ahh,

that is why I can't understand your lecturing us about America's democracy is the same as our ethnic based "democracy" (black people elect democrats and white people elect republicans) and in Ethiopia we should elect our candidate based on his/her ethnic base, and that is how democracy is supposed to work.

ይህ እንግድህ ሰምና ወርቅ መሆኑ ነው (ቅኔ). ግን ቛንቓውን ከልቻለችው እንዴት አድርጋችው ቅኔ ልትጠቀሙ ነው ?
[/quote]

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 13 Apr 2019, 12:20

yaballo wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 12:01
Defend,

That was a short version of the interview that cow gave & she said all that mentioned by Masud .. and more. I am sure, we'll get to see the complete clip. Now, I think you're using the term 'lose' [in reference to me] a bit out of context - or rather - wrongly. I think the word you are trying to use is "LOOSE" (as in the Amharic "ል-ቅ" as in "ለቀቀ ያለ"?) - not your "LOSE". የሄ DOMA RAS KERKERO! ... ATII, HARREE UDAANI HUDDUTTI RAKKATANI! :shock:

Masud wrote:

ሰናይት ታደገ (የባልደራስ አባል)
White lie!

Ante qorqorro,

you provided a link as an evidence to support your claim, and I told you it doesn't support but a white lie. Did you say it is the short version before openinng up your qefo ras?

"What a lose" is in afan oromo kantu and I am not talking here about your loose ness, which is also part of what you are in fact.

You filthy!

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 13 Apr 2019, 12:29

Stupid DDT

Listen to your brothers who runaway from Qerro with their short tails in their legs. Now argue that they didn't run away from Qerro. Baldi-Ras :lol:

yaballo

Post by yaballo » 13 Apr 2019, 12:31

Defend: "What a lose" is in afan oromo kantu and I am not talking here about your loose ness ...
You think that "kantu" is an Afaan Oromoo word? .... WOW! ... Why don't you ask if you don't know words+expressions in what you told us was "your own" mother tongue [aka Afaan Oromoo]; though I think you're another banda pretending to be an Oromo or half-Oromo. Either way, you are not good in your Afaan Oromoo nor in your Afaan Sidaamaa/Amaaraa (Amharic). You're a BUUFAA HUDDUU URAA! :shock:

yaballo

Post by yaballo » 13 Apr 2019, 12:39

Masud;

You might be able to help in providing short/basic steps in posting video clips like this one [the one I posted with its URL address but not as a clip with visible pictures, etc]. I tried to copy the URL of the video & post it by following the usual steps we follow to post YouTube clips/videos here on ER but did not work. Thanks/Horii bulii.
Masud wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 12:04
DDT,
Ethoash is smarter than you as usual today. Learn Sem ena Work Qine. Here is where the Shiro Meda Shale and Dorzie Tirafi Senayit Tadege said that.

EwnetYashenifal

Post by EwnetYashenifal » 13 Apr 2019, 12:40

Masud wrote:

ሰናይት ታደገ (የባልደራስ አባል)
_______________________________________________________________________________________

አያንዳንዱ ኢትዮዽያዊ የማያውቀውን ወይም የማይገባውን ቋንቋ መስማትም መናገርም አልፈልግም የማለት መብት አለው።

Ethoash

Post by Ethoash » 13 Apr 2019, 12:42

yaballa and masud and other oromo

let agree in this ground rule ባልደራስ have the right to have a peaceful meeting and querro have no right to stop them from having a peaceful meeting .. in way it is great opportunity fro those ባልደራስ host to make mistake if they keep on speaking preventing them from speaking kind of help them ... trust me

that is why the right to remain silent is much more important then the right to speak that is why the police keep on telling u many time over to tell u u have the right to remain silent and it is only counter productive to prevent the ባልደራስ the more they speak the more they make mistake in fact if the qero is smart they should attendee the meeting and ask one killer question ... this way u will kill their momentum ....

offer ሰናይት ታደገ to teach her few afan oromia word that she could communicate with ... and watch her reaction ... if she said no it look bad on her if she said yes then u will keep on asking her to take the class

EwnetYashenifal

Post by EwnetYashenifal » 13 Apr 2019, 12:42

yaballo wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 12:31
Defend: "What a lose" is in afan oromo kantu and I am not talking here about your loose ness ...
You think that "kantu" is an Afaan Oromoo word? .... WOW! ... Why don't you ask if you don't know words+expressions in what you told us was "your own" mother tongue [aka Afaan Oromoo]; though I think you're another banda pretending to be an Oromo or half-Oromo. Either way, you are not good in your Afaan Oromoo nor in your Afaan Sidaamaa/Amaaraa (Amharic). You're a BUUFAA HUDDUU URAA! :shock:
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

አንተ የሕዋሃት አህያ፡ አያንዳንዱ ኢትዮዽያዊ የማያውቀውን ወይም የማይገባውን ቋንቋ መስማትም መናገርም አልፈልግም የማለት መብት አለው።

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 13 Apr 2019, 13:28

Lehacham Ligagam WushetYashenfal;

I am partially agree with your argument because I one can say I don't certain language like for example non-Amharas refusing to speak Amharic which some of them already started. However you can't say I don't want to hear because that is infringement of other's right. The Shiro Meda old Shale Senayit Tadege can refuse to speak Afan Oromo,but she can't avoid hearing it unless she killed herself or go back to remote area in Gonder. There are Afan Oromo speakers in Finfinne and she can't escape from hearing Afan Oromo and seeing Oromos. As far as they pay even they may user her night service.

Ethoash, I don't have problem with agreeing to the ground rule you proposed. Let Baldi-Rases continue talking their nonsense, but note that Qerros have right to attend the public meeting and to walk around the meeting halls. If Baldi-Rases want to meet in a quite area they can Go to [deleted] Mountains in Gonder and meet there once the wild fire stopped.
EwnetYashenifal wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 12:42
yaballo wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 12:31
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

አንተ የሕዋሃት አህያ፡ አያንዳንዱ ኢትዮዽያዊ የማያውቀውን ወይም የማይገባውን ቋንቋ መስማትም መናገርም አልፈልግም የማለት መብት አለው።

Ethoash

Post by Ethoash » 13 Apr 2019, 13:41

EwnetYashenifal wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 12:42

EwnetYashenifa

as government workers ato ሰናይት ታደገ have no right to say what she said because under government law all Ethiopian language is equal right ... in fact Ethiopian government have obligation to give u service in language that u understand by providing u translators ... here in USA it is the same thing u will be provided translators ... it is human right that Ethiopia and international community sign and agree with ..

now the government must tell ato ሰናይት ታደገ to ask forgiveness or fire her from job and stop paying her unemployment benefits... if she doesnt stop her hate speech then she should be sued .. and arrested .. if she got criminal record she cant be in party member or as felons she might even lose her right to vote... this woman is trouble some one must stop her before she trigger war

Ethoash

Post by Ethoash » 13 Apr 2019, 13:51

Masud wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 13:28

Ethoash, I don't have problem with agreeing to the ground rule you proposed. Let Baldi-Rases continue talking their nonsense, but note that Qerros have right to attend the public meeting and to walk around the meeting halls. If Baldi-Rases want to meet in a quite area they can Go to [deleted] Mountains in Gonder and meet there once the wild fire stopped.
Masud

trust me, i myself want to see that ቦንብ ራስ ሲደበደብ ለማየት ... ድና አረገው ቢረግጡት በጣም ደስ ይለኝ ነበር ።። ነገር ግን ከኔ ምኞት በላይ ሕግ መከበር አለበት ። ያለ ሕግ ምን ከእንሰሳት የሚለየን የለምና ሕግን እየመረረንም መከተል አለብን ። እስክንደር እንዲስበስብ መብቱ መጠበቅ አለበት ግን ተሳስቶ ጥንሽ እልፍ ቢል ድፍተሩን በላዩ ላይ መጣል አለብን። ነቅ ነቅ ማረግ የለብንም እፍ አፉን ተከተላን የምናገርውን ሁሉ እያብላላን ማክስም አለብን። እንደነገርኩህ እስክንደር በተናገር ቁጥር ሀይሉ እየቀነስ ይመጣል ።

ለምሳሌ
የአማራው ፕሬዜዳንት በግምባሬ ካለተመታሁ በቀር አትቅበሩኝ አለ ታድያ የላካቸው ስዎች በጅርባችውና በመቀምጫቸው ሲመቱ ለምን ቀበራቸው ። ታድያ አቶ እንባቸውን ከአሁን በኋላ ተከትሎ ገደል የሚገባ አለ ውይ። ይህ ሁሉ የመጣው አቶ እንባቸው የመናገር መብቱ ስለተጠበቀ እራሱን የስቀለው በራሱ አባባል ነው። ስለዚህ ማንንም ልናገር ሲል አትከልክለው። መርዝን ከውስጥ ካወጣው ቀላል ነው የመልስ ምት ለመምታት። ከመርዙ ካልታውቀ ሆድ ውስጥ ይለን ነገር እንዴት ብልህ ነው ይምታውቀው የመናገር መብት ከሌላቸው

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 13 Apr 2019, 13:54

yaballo wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 12:39
Masud;

You might be able to help in providing short/basic steps in posting video clips like this one [the one I posted with its URL address but not as a clip with visible pictures, etc]. I tried to copy the URL of the video & post it by following the usual steps we follow to post YouTube clips/videos here on ER but did not work. Thanks/Horii bulii.
Masud wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 12:04
DDT,
[/quote

The prostitute Neftegna kid seeks attention by ABN. She
She is trying to use the word it fits its interest like the Neftegna era. Hi! Baby over there that era has gone for ever. You won't see it again. Keep your prostitution. You are not even fit to be prostitute. No femanine features.