Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

New idea, vision and attitude for Tigray, reduce coffee consumption in Tigray if not ban it

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 13 Apr 2019, 10:18

I will give you as example my own life I never had coffee in my life ever period. I do not even drink tea and my body and mind does not depend anything to keep me going except water and healthy food. Tigrayan youths should be free of any kind of habit their bodies and minds to depend on, this is very big deal for Mengisti Tigray if the economists think about the ripple effect for budgeting and health for the population and saving cost for medical, increase productivity, healthier society and energetic population. Tigray does not have to spend anything to bring coffee to Tigray rather the money can be diverted to something more important thing than for luxury with many side effects to our society in the long run. The next generation of Tigray to be naturalists we must plant the seed now by banning some of the habits like Chat, coffee, tea, alcohol and others. Tigray should encourage society to eat alternative food and Woyane should facilitate that by damming rivers like Wor’ee and others and deploy Tigrayan youths to bring more food to the market and be part of tax payer citizens of Tigray than bad habit dependents who will be unproductive society.

DefendTheTruth

Re: New idea, vision and attitude for Tigray, reduce coffee consumption in Tigray if not ban it

Post by DefendTheTruth » 13 Apr 2019, 12:07

Oh, halafi,

with all such descipiline you should have already launched your rocket to land on the moon, yeah?

Or, is it already a rocket by Dedebit scientists landed on the moon? How manyth rank do you have got in doing so?

Axumawi
Member+

Re: New idea, vision and attitude for Tigray, reduce coffee consumption in Tigray if not ban it

Post by Axumawi » 14 Apr 2019, 01:16

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 10:18
I will give you as example my own life I never had coffee in my life ever period. I do not even drink tea and my body and mind does not depend anything to keep me going except water and healthy food. Tigrayan youths should be free of any kind of habit their bodies and minds to depend on, this is very big deal for Mengisti Tigray if the economists think about the ripple effect for budgeting and health for the population and saving cost for medical, increase productivity, healthier society and energetic population. Tigray does not have to spend anything to bring coffee to Tigray rather the money can be diverted to something more important thing than for luxury with many side effects to our society in the long run. The next generation of Tigray to be naturalists we must plant the seed now by banning some of the habits like Chat, coffee, tea, alcohol and others. Tigray should encourage society to eat alternative food and Woyane should facilitate that by damming rivers like Wor’ee and others and deploy Tigrayan youths to bring more food to the market and be part of tax payer citizens of Tigray than bad habit dependents who will be unproductive society.

Anything where the Shiek, Priest and Raabai do not support enthusiastically is a no go in Tigray.

Always remember how the anti-circumcision effort succeeded in Afar and Tigray. You have to be able to get support of the pillars of society.

How the attitude to Bealat changed...

TPLF never issues orders on social behavior whether strong or weak.

Coffee is no problem. If you are thinking of importation..well that is the luck of the draw. Just be happy that Tigray will not import Taff, actually might export next 5 years. But now enough for consumption in Tigray.