Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit
Member+

Should i stay or should i go..Organic Change or forced change!

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 13 Apr 2019, 07:52

The Sorority sisters (Fuxxed up and the son of the public toilet aka cigarella) are scared that the development which we are witnessing today in Sudan and across the region is also going to come to Eritrea....Here is deqi "ajewjew" to these Low IQ chearleaders.

The proud people of Sudan started their revolution in Atbara, because the price of bread increased three fold. just imagine, We Eritreans are told by the alcholic junk aka wedi medhin berad to skip lunch , save money and go hungry and at the same time, the same wedi medhin berad is donating some food to South Sudan for PR gimmick. The subliminal message the alcholic junk is trying to convey is, Eritrea has reached its goal of been self reliant in terms of food security that we are able to donate food to the less fortunate countries. :shock: This kind of ንዕቀትን ኣሽካዕላልን have gone and gone for almost 20 years. The people are taken for granted and the message is, i can do what ever i want because the nation is my property and the people are despenisble asset with no aspiration and prospect.

The Shielf and pretext which allowed the dictator to behave the way he did was woyane and CIA. To this day, Eritreans were told, we cant introduce political change in the nation because we are on war footing, the West spearheaded by the CIA and in cooperation with woyane is after our arse. We cant release political prisoners because they are security threat. Yada yada yada yada yada........Thanks to Qerro Oromos, the Boggyman, WOyane is crippled and its is trying to rehablitiate in Axum hotel. And the prospect of to seeTigrians is Menelik palace is equivalent to below Zero. Hence no Shield and no pretext. Even the chances of Woyane to cooperate with the JIhadists in Sudan and Isamist Turkey faded away with the departure of Bashir. Rest Assured, the next leader of Sudan is more friendly to Mohammed Bin Salman of Saudi Arabia and the emirates than the Salafists and the muslim brotherhood who are foot soldiers of Erdogan of Turkey. Hence what is the pretext of Wedi medhin berad.

almost 8 months after Ethiopia and Eritrea signed the peace agreement, there is no change in Eritrea. Even "cabine ministry" is not holding its so called regular meeting, after some bold members of the cabinet questioned why did the dictator brought his Son to their last meeting. As a result, the dictator is holding his head stuck in the Sand unwilling to see the danger which hovers over Eritrea just like an ostrich which stuck its head in the sand after it see some danger.

We betrayed the people who warned us in advance. But better late than never.
[youtube]
[/youtube]

16 000 likes and 956 dislike say.

Misraq
Member+

Re: Should i stay or should i go..Organic Change or forced change!

Post by Misraq » 13 Apr 2019, 10:47

Cousin,

I understand your pain on the situation in your country but it looks like the regime you are against has firm control on your populations and I don't see the change of winds unless you folks start to sacrifice little by little. Sentiment wise, there are enough people like you but I think everyone is looking at each other in a way that says go die for me and let the change of winds breath sweeping your adversary

Honest opinion from Jimmy

Zack

Post by Zack » 13 Apr 2019, 12:07

Its very difficult Sudan case is different because they really had enough of Bashir but it seems they will.get a new dictator Eritrea is a different case it's wedi afoms one man show he controls all state pillars and even the opposition it's very difficult. I think the Eritreans should wait when isias dies in office and than hold elections and draft constitution I would never suggest armed conflict that's what Ethiopians want the destruction of the Eritrean state they want civil war.

Dr Zackovich

eden

Post by eden » 15 Apr 2019, 12:36

Zack wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 12:07
I would never suggest armed conflict that's what Ethiopians want the destruction of the Eritrean state they want civil war.
I doubt Ethiopian people want that. Maybe some with derg attitudes

Zack

Post by Zack » 16 Apr 2019, 10:31

Ethiopians amhara and tigray like wise want to annex Eritrea in order to have a sea outlet even some gallas believe in this policy of stealing parts of Eritrea. This policy has never changed

Dr Zackovich

Ghirmawi

Post by Ghirmawi » 16 Apr 2019, 11:04

Deqi,
Your slur aside, Eritreans indeed need change. Rest assured, that will come in a matter months. But it wont be a change you aspire. The change would be owned by PFDJ itself with Isaias right at the core of it. He will move aside once the final pieces fit into place.

The change will have differeng phases:-
1. Economic phase
Total revolution of economic policy, including new investment law that encourages Eritreans to invest in various sectors such as tourism, infrustracture, fishery retail industry. Housing policy will be implemented where land allocation will start in accordance with cities' master plans. Conservation of Asmara Art Deco. Improvement of public banking and insurance systems, while private investors will be allowed to participate in these industries. Port and aviation improvement and expansion.

2. Military phase
National service will be limited to its original 18 months term. Demobilisation of conscripts will take place. National Army will have new stracture. Only paid army would constitute the permanent army members, while Sawa trainees will be reseve army. Stand by to defend the nation. Retirement of old army guards. Closure of army rehabilitation centers. Modernizing the Army, including its Navy and Air Force.

3. Political phase part 1
The state of emergency which was in place since 2001 by vertue of the decision of the then national assembly, will come to an end. PFDJ will hold its general congress. Isaias will not be forwarded as a candidate for secretary general of the party, as many of the old guards. The party will have a new leader and its central commitee will be replaced by younger members. Alamin, Yemane, Osman, and the whole bunch of the contemporary leaders will be replaced.

4. Political phase part 2
A phase towards multi-party democracy and the rule of law.
Eritrean Assembly will ratify the new constitution. Civil and political rights will be guaranteed. The right to assembly and freedom of expression will be recognized. The rule of law and progibition of arbitrary arrest shall be the norm in accordance with the new constitition.

5. Political phase part 3
Fair and transparent general elections will be held. Eritrea will be a functioning effective democracy.

So, Deqismo, as you can see, the likes Amanuel Eyasu will have no place in the new Eritrea. They are doomed to their down down mantra for eternity.

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 16 Apr 2019, 11:12

Great post, brother Ghirmawi. Well detailed!