Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Thomas H

An Eritrean hero who saved the woman from danger met President Trump

Post by Thomas H » 11 Apr 2019, 22:23

Wey Mealti,
Read this primitive marriage of Frezghi. This is a warning to Tigrayans. Tigray should close the border or build a wall to prevent pervert Eritreans before it is too late.

The true story of Frezghi T
Many, many years ago when I was 23 I was married to a widow who was pretty as can be . This widow had a grown-up daughter who had hair of red. My father fell in love with her and soon they too were wed. This made my dad my son-in-law and really changed my life. For now my daughter was my mother 'cause she was my father's wife And to complicate the matter even though it brought me joy I soon became the father of a bouncing baby boy. My little baby then became a brother-in-law to dad And so he became my uncle though it made me very sad for if he were my uncle that would also made him brother Of the widows grown-up daughter who was of course my stepmother Father's wife then had a son who kept them on the run And he became my grandchild for he was my daughter's son .My wife is now my mother's mother and it makes me blue Because although she is my wife she's my grandmother too. Now if my wife is my grandmother then I'm her grandchild And every time I think of it, nearly drives me wild 'Cause now I have become the strangest case you ever saw As husband of my grandmother I am my own grandpa Oh I'm my own grandpa I'm my own grandpa It sounds funny I know but it really is so I'm my own grandpa all this confusion because of Wedi Medhin Berad

Frezghi T

Sources:
.https://www.timesofisrael.com/eritrean- ... old-woman/

http://www.startribune.com/germany-4-yo ... 489666161/
Last edited by Thomas H on 12 Apr 2019, 09:33, edited 1 time in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: An Eritrean hero who saved the woman from danger met President Trump

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 11 Apr 2019, 22:59

I could not read the whole thing due to too much laugh. No wonder "Tolcha" says "Wey Maalti"???

Thomas H

Post by Thomas H » 14 Apr 2019, 13:34

Divorce rate is increasing at an alarming rate among Eritrean community
By Sir Thomas H, Journalist and Executive editor

Hi All,
This poll is not a scientific sampling, but offers a quick view of why Eri women are divorcing Eri men at an alarming rate. According to the information that I have from Eri women that I contacted for this survey, the reasons for divorce are the following:

1. Bad habit of Noisy Eating.
Eri men have this bad habit of slurping and open-mouthed chewing. When ever they eat their jaws click with each chew. This is really a turn off for many Eri women.

2. Eri men are like sperm. We all know that only 1 sperm out of millions fertilizes an egg. The same with Eri Men. Only 1 in a Million actually works and the vast majorities are welfare recipients. As a tax payer, this should be a concern for all of us. We don`t have to forget that USA is a land of opportunity.

3. Eritrean men are very very bad in bed. Their man hood is abnormally very small. Some of them either lie like a sack of potatoes during seexxx or think that waving their willy in any woman’s direction will induce an orga$m . Some of the Eri women that I talked have also different experiences. For example Ms T(I don`t reveal her name to keep her anonymity) who was married for a short time to a sawa graduate told me that he was pumping her like he was in a horse race and scratching all over her body and at the end her back bone was hurt and her chiropractor bills was sky high. Eri women are sick and tired of coaching them about seexxx. In simple word, Eri men do not know how to turn on a woman.

4. Eri men don`t have seexxxy appeal. They have big belly and skinny legs and this is really disgusting for Eri women. In fact majority Eri women said that most of Eri men are so ugly they can make onion cry. Some Eri men even can turn milk in to yogurt by just looking at it. In fact I was recommended by Eri women to put Eritrean men picture in my car window as an anti-theft device and to my surprise it really worked well.I urge ER forumers to try it. Your car will never be stolen.

5. Finally,this is rumor or it is unconfirmed report. There is a proposal in Washington DC, where there is the largest Eritrean community to change the name Halloween to Eritraween. We all know that Halloween is a time to be very scared. The whole purpose of Halloween is to scare people. People wear masks to scare the hell out f people. Now thanks to Eri men ugliness, you don’t need any mask any more. Stay tuned I will update you once I confirm it.

As always with love,
Sir Thomas H

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 14 Apr 2019, 14:05

Thomas H wrote:
14 Apr 2019, 13:34
Divorce rate is increasing at an alarming rate among Eritrean community
By Sir Thomas H, Journalist and Executive editor

Hi All,
This poll is not a scientific sampling, but offers a quick view of why Eri women are divorcing Eri men at an alarming rate. According to the information that I have from Eri women that I contacted for this survey, the reasons for divorce are the following:

1. Bad habit of Noisy Eating.
Eri men have this bad habit of slurping and open-mouthed chewing. When ever they eat their jaws click with each chew. This is really a turn off for many Eri women.

2. Eri men are like sperm. We all know that only 1 sperm out of millions fertilizes an egg. The same with Eri Men. Only 1 in a Million actually works and the vast majorities are welfare recipients. As a tax payer, this should be a concern for all of us. We don`t have to forget that USA is a land of opportunity.

3. Eritrean men are very very bad in bed. Their man hood is abnormally very small. Some of them either lie like a sack of potatoes during seexxx or think that waving their willy in any woman’s direction will induce an orga$m . Some of the Eri women that I talked have also different experiences. For example Ms T(I don`t reveal her name to keep her anonymity) who was married for a short time to a sawa graduate told me that he was pumping her like he was in a horse race and scratching all over her body and at the end her back bone was hurt and her chiropractor bills was sky high. Eri women are sick and tired of coaching them about seexxx. In simple word, Eri men do not know how to turn on a woman.

4. Eri men don`t have seexxxy appeal. They have big belly and skinny legs and this is really disgusting for Eri women. In fact majority Eri women said that most of Eri men are so ugly they can make onion cry. Some Eri men even can turn milk in to yogurt by just looking at it. In fact I was recommended by Eri women to put Eritrean men picture in my car window as an anti-theft device and to my surprise it really worked well.I urge ER forumers to try it. Your car will never be stolen.

5. Finally,this is rumor or it is unconfirmed report. There is a proposal in Washington DC, where there is the largest Eritrean community to change the name Halloween to Eritraween. We all know that Halloween is a time to be very scared. The whole purpose of Halloween is to scare people. People wear masks to scare the hell out f people. Now thanks to Eri men ugliness, you don’t need any mask any more. Stay tuned I will update you once I confirm it.

As always with love,
Sir Thomas H

Tomy,

Your childish diatribe can be defined as follows:

All you blabbered is the product of identity crisis.

I have no clue where I read it but let me "plagiraize" it:

Uncertainity about being not eritrean and not measuring up to their standards leads to asocial behavior.

That's the exact definition to your blabber.

Thomas H

Post by Thomas H » 14 Apr 2019, 15:00

The Metamorphosis of Eritrean Names, from Birth to their Death
By Sir Thomas H, Journalist and Executive Editor

When the egg is fertilized, the new baby's name is Zerezgi

During pregnancy Teklezgi

When the baby is born Weldezgi

When he is 18 Gilazgi

When he is in Sudan Oqubazgi

In Libya Tesfazgi

In Italy Habtezgi

When sending money Gebrezgi

When married and have kids Frezgi

When he dies Naizgi

Note: If you have not yet understood the messages conveyed in the names, you may use the following clues:

The leitmotif is Ezgi or ‘zgi short form of Egziabiher (Tigrigna for God); the meanings of the prefixes from cradle to grave are: Zere is seed; Tekle is plant; Welde is child/genitor; Gila is literally ‘servant’ or ‘slave of’; Oquba is shelter/refuge; Tesfa is hope; Habte is wealth; Gebre is ‘doing’ but is more of extending support to others, very much like a philanthropist (Gebre-Senay); Fre is fruit/fecundity/reproduction; Nai is literally ‘belongs to’/possessive.

Finally Eritreans name their sons Teumizghi when they send them to Tigray in search of jobs.For any Eritrean,it is a dream come true and once in a life time opportunity to go to Tigray.That is why they give them the name Teumizghi..Meaning God is gracious,merciful, compassionate, pleasantly kind, and courteous.

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 14 Apr 2019, 16:03

Not long ago the migration was the other way round. Tigrayans going to Asmara as “Shekalay” and that was life for most.
It’s a normal trend for people to migrate to a friendly place if access is open.

Thomas H

Post by Thomas H » 19 Apr 2019, 10:36

Eritrea's version of wind turbine