Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Weyane.is.dead

Re: Regime change

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 13 Apr 2019, 17:43

Nefseher kelbi adwa youre retarded eko you keep posting the same stuff over and over. Youre boring and too dumb to comprehend youre over working yourself for absolutely nothing. You are extremely stupid beyond any1s imagination.
I feel sorry for you. Honestly, you must one sad individual.
Awash wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 17:36
Dead weyane,
Your tyrant gets excitedwhen he seas the Eritrean people suffer

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 13 Apr 2019, 17:46

Very powerful picture and it happens to be true.

I can't stop laughing at Ayte Isayas Hindu dance in Oromia. Looks he has been practicing it for 20 years.

Weyane.is.dead

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 13 Apr 2019, 18:06

Digital hamema and we cant stop laughing at your sebuuh negahh waving olf flag :mrgreen: epitome of all shame and disgrace.
Axumawi wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 17:46

Very powerful picture and it happens to be true.

I can't stop laughing at Ayte Isayas Hindu dance in Oromia. Looks he has been practicing it for 20 years.

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Apr 2019, 18:08

Asswash and Albergo Axum.

Neger enda agameWoch. The only functional organ left on you guys are the tongue. We will cut that as well.

Asswash you are cursed to the agameWoch cause. I think you are one evil agame to not succeed to your cause after 12 years in mereja. Ewayeeee antum sebat ተነሰሑ ....ፎፎፎ

Weyane.is.dead

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 13 Apr 2019, 18:12

Digital hamema exist only on cyberspace. Weyanes are too weak and cowards in real life. We all saw how fast they run to mekele when Ethiopians confronted them. All that moto shi amet engezahalen turned into moto shi per second velocity sprint to mekele.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 13 Apr 2019, 19:45

Dead weyane,
Feel sorry for the "liberator" or "freedom fighter" turned mushmush Agame tyrant.

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 13 Apr 2019, 20:07

If someone hear can cut video and post short version.

Please post the Hindu Dance president Isayas did in Oromia.

"It was embarassing and humiliating to see Isayas and Abiy twist and turn and bow to Arabs, looking like boneless"
Eng. Yiliqal Getnet

Telomerase

Post by Telomerase » 13 Apr 2019, 21:35

JJ,

Anta resah nay tarik hatela, did you call me immature ? Is that your defence ? Sh__itty brain, you have been a curse to the people of Eritrea. Look where the Eritrean people are ? Ethiopians are observing you. I bet you there are millions of them who are glad to have gotten rid off us. Even, by African standards we are on the lowest totem. No transparency, no constitution, no elections da da da. Practically, we are a laughing stock of the world. Go ahead, congratulate yourself. You deserve it. It will not end very soon either. Thanks to junky heads like you. You can't fool Ethios, they know you more than you know yourself. :lol: Our brothers and sisters died for this ? Tewelije, congrats...you made a laughing stock out of us.

Weyane.is.dead

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 13 Apr 2019, 21:47

Digital hamema youre blowing your cover take it easy. Your frustration is all out for everyone to see. Get used to being irrelevant. Your pretentious days are gone. Cry me a river sewer rat weyane
Telomerase wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 21:35
JJ,

Anta resah nay tarik hatela, did you call me immature ? Is that your defence ? Sh__itty brain, you have been a curse to the people of Eritrea. Look where the Eritrean people are ? Ethiopians are observing you. I bet you there are millions of them who are glad to have gotten rid off us. Even, by African standards we are on the lowest totem. No transparency, no constitution, no elections da da da. Practically, we are a laughing stock of the world. Go ahead, congratulate yourself. You deserve it. It will not end very soon either. Thanks to junky heads like you. You can't fool Ethios, they know you more than you know yourself. :lol: Our brothers and sisters died for this ? Tewelije, congrats...you made a laughing stock out of us.

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 13 Apr 2019, 22:38

justo wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 15:08

You're by far the most immature person on ER, hands down. Bitter, fragile, easily humiliated, with deep-seated need to shore up a weak identity. Like Diana Ross you've been wanting to come out for a long time, but remained inside the closet for lack of courage. This is what you're trying to bring to politics, at times swinging timidly, at times swinging wildly. You cannot keep on singing "I am coming out" inside the closet, make up your mind moron, politics is for grown-ups.

Ouch!

Telomerase

Post by Telomerase » 14 Apr 2019, 11:10

Hasakat hangol, :lol:

Qindibu, I was trying to teach a lesson to the other Qindibu before you two other Quindibus interrupted very rudely :lol: Did I hit a nerve ? :lol: