Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
justo

Regime change

Post by justo » 07 Apr 2019, 16:51

The UN gave up its regime change agenda and lifted up the sanctions
The EU gave up its regime change agenda and stopped isolating Eritrea
The US gave up its regime change agenda and stopped actively undermining Eritrea
The Ethiopian government gave up its regime change agenda and stopped fabricating crisis in the HOA
Only Tigrai, the woyane and the Eritrean immaturables are persisting with their regime change agenda and have thus made Eritrea's job easier

I thought after the defeat of the woyane, the Eritrean immaturables would come back crawling but never expected that they would tie their fate with that of the woyane until the very end.

justo

Re: Regime change

Post by justo » 09 Apr 2019, 10:11

After the demise of the woyane and the total defeat of the so-called Eritrean oppositions, I was having mixed emotions. I was beginning to feel sorry for both of them and at the same time I also worried that they may quickly say uncle and Eritrea may forgive and forget.

Now I neither need to feel sorry for them, nor do I need to worry that Eritrea may forgive and forget. By their recent actions, they have forfeited my sympathy and guaranteed their damnation for generations to come.

justo

Post by justo » 10 Apr 2019, 14:36

Although I strongly opposed it, Eritreans in my community were on the verge of forgiving the low-lives and were prepared to let bygones be bygones. I was becoming a lone voice trying to convince people not to forget too soon. Now I need not worry, with their recent repugnant behaviour the low-lives have further antagonised the Eritrean people and now seemed to have sealed their fate irreversibly. We have to encourage them to make more mistakes

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 10 Apr 2019, 14:42

justo wrote:
07 Apr 2019, 16:51
The UN gave up its regime change agenda and lifted up the sanctions
The EU gave up its regime change agenda and stopped isolating Eritrea
The US gave up its regime change agenda and stopped actively undermining Eritrea
The Ethiopian government gave up its regime change agenda and stopped fabricating crisis in the HOA
Only Tigrai, the woyane and the Eritrean immaturables are persisting with their regime change agenda and have thus made Eritrea's job easier

I thought after the defeat of the woyane, the Eritrean immaturables would come back crawling but never expected that they would tie their fate with that of the woyane until the very end.
Justo,no body can make you understand,remember Babylon?

justo

Post by justo » 13 Apr 2019, 05:07

Degnet, I understand alright. I understand you refuse to quietly ride into the sun set, as many expected. Nobody expected you were going to challenge the new order from fortified hotels. However, when the dust settles and the Oromara regroup, you're gonna beg for mercy. All they would need to do is cut some supplies

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 13 Apr 2019, 06:24

justo wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 05:07
Degnet, I understand alright. I understand you refuse to quietly ride into the sun set, as many expected. Nobody expected you were going to challenge the new order from fortified hotels. However, when the dust settles and the Oromara regroup, you're gonna beg for mercy. All they would need to do is cut some supplies
I am against wejane but progressive people leading Eritrea too,feudalism/tewelje in the 1950s abkiu eyu

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 13 Apr 2019, 11:20

Admit it,
ዓዲ ተሸይጣ

Whatever happened to this peice of scrapland? What's the point; now the ports are being given/sold.
ከዳዕ ያ ከዳዕ

https://www.journalducameroun.com/en/et ... o-eritrea/

justo

Post by justo » 13 Apr 2019, 12:10

Awash wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 11:20
Admit it,
ዓዲ ተሸይጣ
ከዳዕ ያ ከዳዕ

ሽዩጥቲ! ሙታንትኺንዶ ሸጥኪዮ የለኽን እስኺ
Awetash blash,

Telomerase

Post by Telomerase » 13 Apr 2019, 13:40

JJ

I know you have something in it. What happened to the hade hizbi have libi mantra ? You know what is sad about this. Forget about getting to the door steps of Singapore. After twenty seven years Eritrea is one of the poorest country in the world. Blame it on everyone but yourself !!! Next 27, we will find ourselves in the same situation unless civil war consumes us all. The mistrust among the population
Based in regional and religious differences is growing. The likes of you sublimely are encouraging it. What did our brothers and sisters die for ? There were a time when Eritreans were riverred in Ethiopia. Today, they are lowly refugees from Eritrea. You dare to open your smelly mouth and spill shytt to divide Eritrean even further. Qomal tewelije :evil:
Last edited by Telomerase on 13 Apr 2019, 14:27, edited 3 times in total.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 13 Apr 2019, 14:20

justo wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 12:10
Awash wrote:
Admit it,
ዓዲ ተሸይጣ
ከዳዕ ያ ከዳዕ

Awetash blash,

ምስኪን ህዝቢ ኤረ፣ ሳላኻን ሳላ ደቂ ኮማሪት ሙታንቱ ሸይጡ

Weyane.is.dead

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 13 Apr 2019, 14:24

My sincere condolences kelbi adwa. Your main ally albashir bit dust. Bad boy, bad boy who you gonna call? when they come for you :mrgreen: may you rest in hell nefseher adwash :mrgreen:
Awash wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 14:20
justo wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 12:10
Awash wrote:
Admit it,
ዓዲ ተሸይጣ
ከዳዕ ያ ከዳዕ

Awetash blash,

ምስኪን ህዝቢ ኤረ፣ ሳላኻን ሳላ ደቂ ኮማሪት ምታንቱ ሸይጡ

https://scontent-sjc3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=5D4FEF68

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 13 Apr 2019, 14:25

Dead weyane,
Don't insult yourself and your wedi komarit tyrant.
Last edited by Awash on 13 Apr 2019, 15:12, edited 1 time in total.

Weyane.is.dead

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 13 Apr 2019, 14:35

Xena'at yehabka adwash sh.intam weyanay :mrgreen:
Awash wrote:
I admit it, I'm heat broken. Nexelay akebuluni enda albeshire kebexeh

justo

Post by justo » 13 Apr 2019, 15:08

Telomerase wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 13:40
JJ

I know you have something in it. What happened to the hade hizbi have libi mantra ? You know what is sad about this. Forget about getting to the door steps of Singapore. After twenty seven years Eritrea is one of the poorest country in the world. Blame it on everyone but yourself !!! Next 27, we will find ourselves in the same situation unless civil war consumes us all. The mistrust among the population
Based in regional and religious differences is growing. The likes of you sublimely are encouraging it. What did our brothers and sisters die for ? There were a time when Eritreans were riverred in Ethiopia. Today, they are lowly refugees from Eritrea. You dare to open your smelly mouth and spill shytt to divide Eritrean even further. Qomal tewelije :evil:
You're by far the most immature person on ER, hands down. Bitter, fragile, easily humiliated, with deep-seated need to shore up a weak identity. Like Diana Ross you've been wanting to come out for a long time, but remained inside the closet for lack of courage. This is what you're trying to bring to politics, at times swinging timidly, at times swinging wildly. You cannot keep on singing "I am coming out" inside the closet, make up your mind moron, politics is for grown-ups.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 13 Apr 2019, 15:24

Dead weyane,
No wonder your tyrant doesn't care about the Eritrean people.

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 13 Apr 2019, 15:48

Most intelligent Hamasien wisdom and strictly to be followed:

Zinegesse Nigusna Zibereqet Tsehana

Eten Atalimo Keydenyen Inte Tserfi gina Zigedefna Yebilnan

Stay put. Don't do anything. You have one more to go Djibouti. Then you will be super power in the chain of America..UAE...Ethiopia...Eritrea. You might even get ahead of Ethiopia since you are better banana sultanate than Ethiopia.

Weyane.is.dead

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 13 Apr 2019, 15:51

Digital hamema let me share with you a famous wisdom from my hamasien when we're disappointed with something :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Seb xewe'e tebelkuwos, agame
Axumawi wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 15:48

Stay put. Don't do anything. You have one more to go Djibouti. Then you will be super power in the chain of America..UAE...Ethiopia...Eritrea.

Axumawi
Member+

Post by Axumawi » 13 Apr 2019, 16:00

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 15:51
Digital hamema let me share with you a famous wisdom from my hamasien when we're disappointed with something :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Axumawi wrote:

Stay put. Don't do anything. You have one more to go Djibouti. Then you will be super power in the chain of America..UAE...Ethiopia...Eritrea.
Living proof for:

I only posted the two guiding wisdoms for Hamasien. Am I wrong. You just proved me right.

Weyane.is.dead

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 13 Apr 2019, 16:04

Digital hamema its not hamasien who ran at the speed of light and hid in a rat hole in mekele :mrgreen: you are all talk shi.ntam. your coward military men were herded like goats in to abiys dungeons without resistance and here you are proclaiming hamasien says xerfi zegedefnalom yebelnan :lol: go figure :mrgreen: abiy took your Ataaal :lol:
Axumawi wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 16:00
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
13 Apr 2019, 15:51

Axumawi wrote:

Living proof for:

I only posted the two guiding wisdoms for Hamasien. Am I wrong. You just proved me right.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 13 Apr 2019, 17:36

Dead weyane,
Your tyrant gets excitedwhen he seas the Eritrean people suffer